Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

I Can't Count The Number Of Men I Have Slept With" Queen Facardi In Interview - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Count The Number Of Men I Have Slept With" Queen Facardi In Interview (1167 Views)

“I Can’t Count The Number Of Men I Have Slept With” – Queen Facardi Reveals In N / I Sell My Body For A Living Because I'm Lazy And Can't Work - Queen Facardi / "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Count The Number Of Men I Have Slept With" Queen Facardi In Interview by lizzywhite(f): 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2019
Queen Facardi, a popular Ghanaian social media celebrity, has said she can’t count the number of men she has had sex with.

While appearing on the Delay Show during a live broadcast with host Deloris Frimpong, Queen spoke about her sexual life and why she started having sex with multiple men.

To read the full story pls click on the link below

https://www.zeenationblog.com/2019/12/i-cant-count-number-of-men-ive-slept.html?m=1

Re: I Can't Count The Number Of Men I Have Slept With" Queen Facardi In Interview by drezzyx(m): 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2019
It is finished.
Re: I Can't Count The Number Of Men I Have Slept With" Queen Facardi In Interview by Abfinest007(m): 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2019
opo hole
Re: I Can't Count The Number Of Men I Have Slept With" Queen Facardi In Interview by Slynation(m): 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2019
Mad ooO.....
Re: I Can't Count The Number Of Men I Have Slept With" Queen Facardi In Interview by millionboi2: 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2019
She is just honest.

Most of ur girlfriends cant
Re: I Can't Count The Number Of Men I Have Slept With" Queen Facardi In Interview by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2019
cum dumpster

she is filled with std and sti

i am sure many Ghanaian men are still waiting to sample her and get some untreatable disease
Re: I Can't Count The Number Of Men I Have Slept With" Queen Facardi In Interview by dikeigbo2(m): 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2019
and we shall fry egg abi?......

Re: I Can't Count The Number Of Men I Have Slept With" Queen Facardi In Interview by GOFRONT(m): 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2019
undecided
Re: I Can't Count The Number Of Men I Have Slept With" Queen Facardi In Interview by WonderManly(m): 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2019
lizzywhite:
Queen Facardi, a popular Ghanaian social media celebrity, has said she can’t count the number of men she has had sex with.

While appearing on the Delay Show during a live broadcast with host Deloris Frimpong, Queen spoke about her sexual life and why she started having sex with multiple men.

To read the full story pls click on the link below

https://www.zeenationblog.com/2019/12/i-cant-count-number-of-men-ive-slept.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Want Their Mother In-law Dead? / What Are Some Reasonable Reasons A Girl Would Be Unfaithful In A Relationship / 18+ Rated Natasha And Ola Story 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.