Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Man Lift One Leg Of His Fiancee, Kiss Her At The Poolside In Pre-wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Lift One Leg Of His Fiancee, Kiss Her At The Poolside In Pre-wedding Photos (5837 Views)

See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) / Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Lift One Leg Of His Fiancee, Kiss Her At The Poolside In Pre-wedding Photos by IssaGist: 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
A Nigerian man lifts one leg of his fiancee, kisses her at the poolside in pre-wedding photoshoot.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/man-lifts-one-leg-of-his-fiancee-kisses-her-at-the-poolside-in-pre-wedding-photos

Re: Man Lift One Leg Of His Fiancee, Kiss Her At The Poolside In Pre-wedding Photos by IssaGist: 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
See more lovely pre-wedding photos =>> HERE

1 Share

Re: Man Lift One Leg Of His Fiancee, Kiss Her At The Poolside In Pre-wedding Photos by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2019
Nice
Re: Man Lift One Leg Of His Fiancee, Kiss Her At The Poolside In Pre-wedding Photos by quietpoolsinn: 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
Visit us today @QUIETPOOLSINN IKEJA LAGOS for your quiet time relaxation, serene environment for photoshoot of any sort, videoshooting, events, business meetings and conferences. Also affordable rooms for lodging. check signature for calls and enquiries.

Re: Man Lift One Leg Of His Fiancee, Kiss Her At The Poolside In Pre-wedding Photos by MrHistorian: 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2019
Wait.

Must his mouth always be in touch with the lady's body?

I find that weird.

2 Likes

Re: Man Lift One Leg Of His Fiancee, Kiss Her At The Poolside In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 12, 2019
This kind of man will 'shook' his mouth anywhere.

What's the essence of pre-wedding photos anyways undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Lift One Leg Of His Fiancee, Kiss Her At The Poolside In Pre-wedding Photos by TrendingGist: 9:44pm On Oct 12, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Lift One Leg Of His Fiancee, Kiss Her At The Poolside In Pre-wedding Photos by DesChyko: 11:28pm On Oct 12, 2019
Op, you didn't add that they closed their eyes and were breathing heavily in your title undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Lift One Leg Of His Fiancee, Kiss Her At The Poolside In Pre-wedding Photos by Officialgarri: 11:34pm On Oct 12, 2019
You should also add that they sat on a table tennis board and wore white shoes angry
Re: Man Lift One Leg Of His Fiancee, Kiss Her At The Poolside In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 13, 2019
Kissing kissing boyfriend

But I feel like kissing the lady
Re: Man Lift One Leg Of His Fiancee, Kiss Her At The Poolside In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:05am On Oct 13, 2019
Simplep:
This kind of man will 'shook' his mouth anywhere.

What's the essence of pre-wedding photos anyways undecided
You don't like such a man??
The girl may be the worse "mouth shocker" oo, I don't know ladies hide their freak self and being classy all the time.. wink
Re: Man Lift One Leg Of His Fiancee, Kiss Her At The Poolside In Pre-wedding Photos by Richdad50(m): 7:02am On Oct 13, 2019
shocked

A fairly decent picture. The concept of pre wedding pics is to show the world how good you both look together in affection, friendship, and simplicity of love. It is never meant for a display of eroticism or sex position.

I often counsel young couples to work more on their private lives than bother showing the world how perfect they look. Sexual chemistry or passion is not an act but a fluid display of innate satisfaction.

The secrets to explosive sex life between couples is the unification of their hearts. It is practically impossible to find a woman or man in such oneness who do not engage in regular but enjoyable sex.

Richdad
Re: Man Lift One Leg Of His Fiancee, Kiss Her At The Poolside In Pre-wedding Photos by chudyprince: 8:08am On Oct 13, 2019
MrHistorian:
Wait.

Must his mouth always be in touch with the lady's body?

I find that weird.
Where else do you want his mouth to touch? they are getting married for crying out loud

(1) (Reply)

Boobs Alert!! Beautiful Nigerian Policewoman Twerks Up A Storm (video/photos) / My Experience Last Night. Should I Call The Police? (PHOTO) / Does Sleeping With Prostitutes Affects Man's Destiny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.