Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside (64843 Views)

Man Lift One Leg Of His Fiancee, Kiss Her At The Poolside In Pre-wedding Photos / Bride, Groom, Bridesmaids, Groomsmen Do The 'Faint Dance' At Their Wedding! / Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside by tendingNews: 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
Tunde Ednut shared this video of Nigerian ladies in bikini doing the 'Faint Dance'.

They were rocking King Monada 'Malwedhe' challenge beside a swimming pool.

Watch the video HERE

'Malwedhe' is a trending song by South African singer, King Monada. People 'faint' while listening to the viral song. The 'faint dance' challenge has since hit Nigeria and is turning into something else.

See photos and what Nigerians think.

See more

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/11/nigerian-slay-queens-in-bikini-do-faint.html?m=1

This trend doesn't seem good.

Re: Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside by tendingNews: 2:38pm On Nov 15, 2018
Is this not bad?
See video HERE
Nigerians are condemning the ladies for this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside by Tallesty1(m): 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2018
Marketing

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside by faithugo64(f): 2:42pm On Nov 15, 2018
This too shall pass

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside by IamD18: 2:42pm On Nov 15, 2018
Ask them 1+1 now, they don't know the answer.

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside by Seconsol92(m): 2:42pm On Nov 15, 2018
Mtchew...They can't stand straight and faint

See signature for cheap MTN data
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside by SIMPLYkush: 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
my type of bi5ches

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2018
IamD18:
grin grin

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside by SantiRAMBO: 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2018
Nigerians and misplaced priorities... Lazy youths indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside by Rextizzle(m): 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2018
Farm tools

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2018
See how they are littering the floor with their dirty body..pigs
And some are on their period (spits) I can never enter a public swimming pool, water will be smelling Yansh Yansh Yansh
Imagine someone on her period farting inside,ewwwwww.
See that one's hair and waist.. Daughters of Jezebel,Marriage breakers.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside by falcon01: 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2018
If I go to a party and see people dancing this dance I will just Call Stephen Paddock.
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside by CAPSLOCKED: 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2018
IamD18:

1 + 1 = IPHONE.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside by Ayoswit(f): 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2018
Nairaland news sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside by justdogitto: 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2018
Thank God I am already married to the best woman ever made by God..I pity guys wey wan rush into marriage due to societal and family pressure.. Imagine having one of these as a wife! Open your eyes o

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside by Gangster1ms: 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2018
Uselessness at it's peak.
Disgusting set of people and to think some guys will still be chasing them makes me wanna puke.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside by TheMoniker: 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2018
grin
They should just be fainting on my d1ck one after the other lasan angry

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside by GOFRONT(m): 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2018
grin

So this is what a slayqueen look like
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside by BlackManta(m): 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2018
IamD18:

Seems like you enjoy mocking Nigerian women. undecided
You always have a problem with our women, don't you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside by itzprezy(m): 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2018
My specs dem tongue

Everything moderate
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside by taretoofine(m): 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2018
IamD18:
1+1= dubai grin
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside by Jonadull: 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2018
IamD18:
That’s if they can even write figure 1 properly

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2018
grin

grin

grin

grin

O boy, see better séx dölls.
I see three sêx töys laying on the floor
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside by contigiency(m): 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2018
This is how they will achieve gender equality. Making themselves available and being a sex objects at any point in time.
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside by Tobest150(m): 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside by Awoo88: 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2018
Very cheap things. On small boy organized these idiots for one most ney miss road
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside by Kennedy94(m): 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2018
her wahala

check my siggy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. / Pregnant Girlfriend Scatters Her Boyfriend's Side Chic's Birthday Party / Inside Lagos Strip Clubs..... The Fun, Fantasy And Dangers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.