Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? (43844 Views)

How Much For A Bag Of Rice In Your Area / How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? / How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by osazsky(m): 10:38pm On Oct 12, 2019
Difrent:

By December the price go crash back to 14-15k

How?

This seasons rice would have been harvested and there will be surplus thereby crashing the price
just as they promised us that a litre of fuel will cost 45naira,one naira will b equal to one dollar .keep deceiving urself this is Nigeria my blother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by Owutuotuo(m): 10:38pm On Oct 12, 2019
Difrent:

By December the price go crash back to 14-15k

How?

This seasons rice would have been harvested and there will be surplus thereby crashing the price

You may have to spell out assumptions to this expectation though. Like:
If the produce gets to the market via good roads.
If the supply eventually surpasses our overall demand for local rice.
If consumer taste shifts from foreign to local rice drastically and not marginally.

1 Like

Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by omasohan(m): 10:40pm On Oct 12, 2019
Thank God, Nairaland is now returning to it's past GLORY.

Sensible posts are now making it to the front page

2 Likes

Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by AmukuFord: 10:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
The truth in this matter is that there is no APC market or PDP market, we all are going to the same market to buy things. Both hailers and wailers of the rigim.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by delawal: 10:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
u all were warned during d election. iuna think say na ethnic supremacy showtime be that. n 1983 people stood in line to buy bread. now same buhari has brought hunger upon d land again. all ethnic groups dey suffer am. una nevea see anything yet

2 Likes

Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by Toks2008(m): 10:47pm On Oct 12, 2019
William5432:
Honestly, i have gone for local rice like the president planned.

Am really enjoying it and wish they never open those borders. Our farmers are doing great and Thai rice never left them a slut.

Well, if you haven't listen to Teni's New EP "Billionaire", you're missing a lot, Download Now!

Rice still dey enter bro..forget closure. The FG is just allowing smugglers make insane money cos the rice don't even come in through the official borders in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by decrownprince(m): 10:47pm On Oct 12, 2019
Here at Nassarawo (a border town with Cameroon) Maiha LGA, Adamawa State a 50kg bag of cap foreign rice is #11,500, is been so for the pass three month. Then in Yola Adamawa State is #14,500. But buying from the border and shipping it with #1,000 to Yola is more cheaper. Then to ship it to places like Jos is #3,000.

3 Likes

Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by osazsky(m): 10:48pm On Oct 12, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
some of these local rice are very good
is it by force to eat local rice,I guess Buhari eats uncle benz rice,we don't have d facility to produce standard rice in mass,no country has it all,foreign countries import yam,cassava from us which we can conveniently handle,and they export rice to us,again u cant have it all,we are not ripe for this,imagine what it will cost Toyota to produce thier cars here,to do this Toyota will have to provide thier own security,electricity,raw materials etc,if they do this ,to buy a locally produced Toyota Camry 1989 model will cost us nothing less than 18m naira knowing fully well that if we import a 2005 toyota Camry we will get it at a cost of 12m,I studied economics,most kids here shouting bubu and d bubu himself knows nothing about comparative economics,including oshoomole ,its d poor masses I pity,how did we get here.pls nobody should mention China here,I know d history of China and what d govt put in place before they blocked thier borders .life is give and take,u cant take and take or give and give.u cant have it all

5 Likes

Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by osazsky(m): 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2019
Here in Borno a bag of rice is still between 5k to 6k,I have so much quantity, but the problem is dat there are few buyers,I want buyer to come from various part of Nigeria to buy rice from us in Borno,pls u people should come o.local rice goes for 2k for 2 bags and one jara

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by baski92(m): 10:57pm On Oct 12, 2019
Iliyasdass:
Due to the current border closure, the price of a bag of rice has projected tremendously.. So how much is the current price of a bag of rice in your current location?
sokoto 12600 naira only... living in the north rocks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by InvertedHammer: 11:00pm On Oct 12, 2019
/
I can't wait to see it at N100k.

I love this NextLevel.

/
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by osazsky(m): 11:05pm On Oct 12, 2019
baski92:
sokoto 12600 naira only... living in the north rocks
and u think Nigeria is sokoto?

4 Likes

Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by Ultralexo: 11:08pm On Oct 12, 2019
Deltatoto:
i bought cap rice 26k today

I bought today too for 24k with plenty I beg I almost kneel down for the woman sef

Buhari Don finish us

2 Likes

Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by Princesscutes1(f): 11:10pm On Oct 12, 2019
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by Ultralexo: 11:11pm On Oct 12, 2019
osazsky:
Here in Borno a bag of rice is still between 5k to 6k,I have so much quantity, but the problem is dat there are few buyers,I want buyer to come from various part of Nigeria to buy rice from us in Borno,pls u people should come o.local rice goes for 2k for 2 bags and one jara
Sir we can do business together o call me its discuss 07039897573
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by osazsky(m): 11:12pm On Oct 12, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/
I can't wait to see it at N100k.

I love this NextLevel.

/
me too,I want the masses to suffer,since am well doing.and I pray Buhari rules us till 2050 this will give me great joy,,,atleast just to get back to the people that brought us here,one die hard apc supporter in my office has been living like a mad man after his wife put to bed,e nerver buy baby food for two months e don they borrow from Peter to Paul,d guy na junior staff anytime I see him begging or looking for were to borrow or filling cooperative form I immediately get an erection cuz I warned him during d elections but he kept deef ears

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by osazsky(m): 11:13pm On Oct 12, 2019
Ultralexo:

my shop is adjacent to sambisa forest when am I expecting u sir

2 Likes

Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by Fragility6: 11:16pm On Oct 12, 2019
Shibaraba:
Eeeeewooo

And I stupidly gave out a few bags to friends for my popsy remembrance. If I had known
Were you not the 'Teacher' dey humbled with words in an earlier post ? U don cum here dey light anoda one.

1 Like

Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by JonOlive: 11:19pm On Oct 12, 2019
Nor be pesin wey get money dey price bag of rice? Bros na measure i dey measure

3 Likes

Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:20pm On Oct 12, 2019
This rice issue is a serious one but no one is taking it up sadly! How long do we continue like this? Just when I started buying foodstuff my self....I’m so sad!

1 Like

Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by realbest(m): 11:24pm On Oct 12, 2019
Iliyasdass:
Due to the current border closure, the price of a bag of rice has projected tremendously.. So how much is the current price of a bag of rice in your current location?

17k high quality foreign rice .50kg .
Local rice (very good quality)110-120kg is 30k here in sokoto
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by donifez(m): 11:26pm On Oct 12, 2019
Okoko. Foreign:24k Local:21k

2 Likes

Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:29pm On Oct 12, 2019
By December it will be N40,000. Thanks to Buhari and his supporters

1 Like

Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by Obason22(m): 11:39pm On Oct 12, 2019
Here is 14k
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by JewelRegi(f): 11:42pm On Oct 12, 2019
William5432:

Am really enjoying it and wish they never open those borders. Our farmers are doing great and Thai rice never left them a slut.

Well, if you haven't listen to Teni's New EP "Billionaire", you're missing a lot, Download Now!

which of the local rice did you buy?
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by JewelRegi(f): 11:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
William5432:

which of the local rice did you buy?
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by Tosnet(m): 11:53pm On Oct 12, 2019
From ilesha osun state its 26k

1 Like

Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by tefortayo: 11:55pm On Oct 12, 2019
I still price it today. Nigeria rice 21k at Okoko
Iliyasdass:
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by Ratello: 12:20am On Oct 13, 2019
Ultralexo:

And you just fell for that joke right? I pity you

1 Like

Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by Oseh1Gidigba: 12:49am On Oct 13, 2019
I ve shifted my base to spaghetti and macaroni. I pity those who cannot do without rice. Let the farmers produce more food garri, yams and others
This country Nigeria will be a better place for us

2 Likes

Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by 3moses: 12:53am On Oct 13, 2019
[quote author=Oloki post=83083239]20-22k here at the border[/quote
which of the border?
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by 3moses: 12:54am On Oct 13, 2019
Businext:
wink
From Rhythm FM market survey
It's 22k
foreign or local?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Families Struggle To Survive As Food Prices Soar - Al Jazeera / How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. / Giant Snake Killed Just This Afternoon In My Village. Food don Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.