Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Young Man Had Sex With His Girlfriend Whom He Last Saw Two Years Ago. Now This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Man Had Sex With His Girlfriend Whom He Last Saw Two Years Ago. Now This (10196 Views)

I Saw Two Packs Of Bubble Gum In My Sister's Cupboard. This Is Addiction! / All The Girls That Turned Me Down Years Ago Now Want To Be My Sidechicks / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS (2) (3) (4)

Young Man Had Sex With His Girlfriend Whom He Last Saw Two Years Ago. Now This by ipreach: 11:13pm On Oct 12, 2019
A social media user took to Twitter platform to share a weird thing that happened to him after sleeping with a female friend who he last saw two years ago.

In a tweet which has gone viral, @VictorIsraell:

A friend who I last saw 2 years ago visited me. A new place we just moved in. How did she locate it? We had sex, shared some fun memories & she left. I posted the pictures we took together & people started asking me why I posted a picture of someone who had died 2 years ago

CHECK HERE https://www.believespot.com/2019/10/see-what-happened-after-man-slept-with-her.html

Re: Young Man Had Sex With His Girlfriend Whom He Last Saw Two Years Ago. Now This by doctore212(m): 11:15pm On Oct 12, 2019
Re: Young Man Had Sex With His Girlfriend Whom He Last Saw Two Years Ago. Now This by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
Yimu
Re: Young Man Had Sex With His Girlfriend Whom He Last Saw Two Years Ago. Now This by OdenKelechi(m): 11:27pm On Oct 12, 2019
Is this a movie?
Re: Young Man Had Sex With His Girlfriend Whom He Last Saw Two Years Ago. Now This by Idonki(f): 11:27pm On Oct 12, 2019
This is serious
He has to do findings o
Re: Young Man Had Sex With His Girlfriend Whom He Last Saw Two Years Ago. Now This by greatmarshall(m): 11:32pm On Oct 12, 2019
What?
Re: Young Man Had Sex With His Girlfriend Whom He Last Saw Two Years Ago. Now This by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 12, 2019
Ghost can't be caught on camera. Not possible

Re: Young Man Had Sex With His Girlfriend Whom He Last Saw Two Years Ago. Now This by saasala(m): 11:51pm On Oct 12, 2019
The few true stories on Twitter are less than 0.01%

28 Likes

Re: Young Man Had Sex With His Girlfriend Whom He Last Saw Two Years Ago. Now This by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 12, 2019
mikezuruki:
Ghost can't be caught on camera. Not possible
Have you seen one or have you tried taking a picture of one before?
Ghosts ain't real.

Re: Young Man Had Sex With His Girlfriend Whom He Last Saw Two Years Ago. Now This by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 13, 2019
Twitter Users and lies are 5 & 6

Although I have heard stories of such paranormal experiences

But for Gods sake were is the picture he took with the Ghost?

That is even if we set aside the myth that ghosts cannot show in pictures.

Re: Young Man Had Sex With His Girlfriend Whom He Last Saw Two Years Ago. Now This by Birniwa(m): 1:44am On Oct 13, 2019
The name of the movie please...
Re: Young Man Had Sex With His Girlfriend Whom He Last Saw Two Years Ago. Now This by solmusdesigns: 1:57am On Oct 13, 2019
Nigeria twitter and lies
Re: Young Man Had Sex With His Girlfriend Whom He Last Saw Two Years Ago. Now This by Nobody: 2:28am On Oct 13, 2019
solmusdesigns:
Nigeria twitter and lies

Re: Young Man Had Sex With His Girlfriend Whom He Last Saw Two Years Ago. Now This by chiedozie198100: 2:32am On Oct 13, 2019
and for some odd reasons, u could not post them here.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Young Man Had Sex With His Girlfriend Whom He Last Saw Two Years Ago. Now This by Emilokoiyawon: 2:44am On Oct 13, 2019
keep xposing ur foolishness
Re: Young Man Had Sex With His Girlfriend Whom He Last Saw Two Years Ago. Now This by Akachukwu42(m): 2:48am On Oct 13, 2019
If people who saw the post knew she has died two year ago. Means u should know.. Or wasn't it posted same way u posted the pictures you both took

Re: Young Man Had Sex With His Girlfriend Whom He Last Saw Two Years Ago. Now This by Olawest99: 3:26am On Oct 13, 2019
We know them by their lies
Re: Young Man Had Sex With His Girlfriend Whom He Last Saw Two Years Ago. Now This by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 3:29am On Oct 13, 2019
saasala:
The few true stories on Twitter are less than 0.01%
same way Atiku won the presidential election on twitter
Re: Young Man Had Sex With His Girlfriend Whom He Last Saw Two Years Ago. Now This by timibare(m): 5:32am On Oct 13, 2019
Ghost pussie dey sweet ooh.... who never try am dey miss lol grin grin grin
Re: Young Man Had Sex With His Girlfriend Whom He Last Saw Two Years Ago. Now This by boss1310(m): 5:52am On Oct 13, 2019
so your circle of friends on social media are aware she is dead but you who actually dated her wasn't aware of it

Re: Young Man Had Sex With His Girlfriend Whom He Last Saw Two Years Ago. Now This by Katier00(f): 6:01am On Oct 13, 2019
Akachukwu42:
If people who saw the post knew she has died two year ago. Means u should know.. Or wasn't it posted same way u posted the pictures you both took
logical reasoning
Re: Young Man Had Sex With His Girlfriend Whom He Last Saw Two Years Ago. Now This by 9jaBloke: 6:20am On Oct 13, 2019
Where's the picture
Re: Young Man Had Sex With His Girlfriend Whom He Last Saw Two Years Ago. Now This by Olufela30: 6:21am On Oct 13, 2019
Maybe she wanna taste the D to see if it has another taste...

And BTW, ghosts don't exist..
Re: Young Man Had Sex With His Girlfriend Whom He Last Saw Two Years Ago. Now This by Rajman45(m): 6:29am On Oct 13, 2019
U don carry wahala for ur body..... Someone u didn't see for 2yrs, just came and u had sex with her. God save u say na only spirit she be.....
She for even add HIV join giv u.

Imagine.... Lol. HIV spiritual babe.

Re: Young Man Had Sex With His Girlfriend Whom He Last Saw Two Years Ago. Now This by EzekaUdenee: 6:50am On Oct 13, 2019
solmusdesigns:
Nigeria twitter and lies
Re: Young Man Had Sex With His Girlfriend Whom He Last Saw Two Years Ago. Now This by mamajj17(f): 7:18am On Oct 13, 2019
Look for one of the Best Nollywood Producers, certainly your Script will be needed within Nollywood. All the very Best dear grin

Re: Young Man Had Sex With His Girlfriend Whom He Last Saw Two Years Ago. Now This by Skmoda360(m): 7:21am On Oct 13, 2019
Lienus
Re: Young Man Had Sex With His Girlfriend Whom He Last Saw Two Years Ago. Now This by Skinnienigga(m): 8:21am On Oct 13, 2019
LMAO

Who no know this guy and him strange ass stories on Twitter.
Re: Young Man Had Sex With His Girlfriend Whom He Last Saw Two Years Ago. Now This by indodon(m): 8:26am On Oct 13, 2019
seems like you just had sex with somebody's ancestor... Get ready for the worst
Re: Young Man Had Sex With His Girlfriend Whom He Last Saw Two Years Ago. Now This by falcon01: 8:30am On Oct 13, 2019
blah blah blah... ghost ain't real
Re: Young Man Had Sex With His Girlfriend Whom He Last Saw Two Years Ago. Now This by Sluvist(m): 8:31am On Oct 13, 2019
Na dis kind lie dey provoke me oo.
Re: Young Man Had Sex With His Girlfriend Whom He Last Saw Two Years Ago. Now This by ruggedtimi(m): 8:37am On Oct 13, 2019

I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It / Ghana Big Yansh , Afrakoma Vs Matilda Hipsy ( Pics ) / Best Silhouette Compilation Disturbing Images❤❤❤