Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Sexual Deception - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexual Deception (325 Views)

Prophet Muhammad' Was Right. Women Are The Booty Not Men End Times Deception / Don't Be A Real Man (simp) It's A Deception / Masturbation/fornication. The Worst Self Deception Of The Decade. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sexual Deception by Maryleena(f): 11:53pm On Oct 12, 2019
SEXUAL DECEPTION

This write-up is for the depressed youth who is a victim of sexual temptations, morally messed up, trapped sexually and don't know how to escape.

You might be thinking " Is there any hope for me?" , of course there is a way out.

As powerful and inescapable "The Sexual Pitfall" seems to be, there is a way out for you.

Firstly, you must clearly understand the sex drive and sexual desires God put within you and why He put them there and you must be aware that the enemy tries to pervert these normal healthy drives into something immoral and destructive.

Desire can be the motivating force that causes two young people to grow and mature, channeled in the right direction to a happy Christian home that is pleasing to God.

Tragically, your desires can also take the opposite direction. They can cause you to draw back from God and the righteous way.

Don't let your desire steer you into areas of temptation that sooner or later will overpower you.

Samson allowed his sexual temptation to overpower him while Joseph overcame his sexual temptation.

WHICH DIRECTION ARE YOUR SEXUAL DESIRES TAKING YOU?

TRAGEDY OR TRIUMPH AWAITS.

Secondly, you need to look beyond the big lie and see what is on the other side.

What happens after the night of passion passes and you are left alone to face yourself in the mirror?

Your Greatest Power is Choice. You have to make a decision. You must choose either to win or lose the battle to avoid falling into Sexual deception.

If you choose to be deceived, then nothing or no one can stop you. If you choose what you know in your heart is right and pleasing to God. It will lead you away from the snaring Pitfall of Sexual Temptation.

You might be saying "I know I'm doing wrong, but I can't help it. The temptation is too great, I can't resist it. It is stronger than I am, I can't say no. I know what's right, but I keep doing wrong. Is there any hope for me? Or is it too late,? Can I be delivered?"

Yes you can be delivered. John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life......"

Jesus is your only hope of deliverance. He has already taken care of your situation by giving Himself for your sins that he might deliver you from this present evil world (Galatians 1:4).

All you need to do is confess your sins. He is faithful and just to forgive your sins and cleanse you from all unrighteousness.

If you really want to be set free then say this simple prayer "Heal me, O Lord and I shall be healed ; save me and I shall be saved."

CONGRATULATIONS, You have become a new Creature

Remain Blessed

#Obi Ifeoma
#The Bride of Christ

(1) (Reply)

Indecent Dressing And Sexual Crimes. / Why Make The Announcement? / My Future In-laws Are Trying To Control My Fiance/our Marriage-pt 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.