Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,802 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

$1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called (37797 Views)

Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. / The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives / Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 13, 2019
Gandollaar:
This is utterly a senseless deviation from your initial standpoint. I hope you remain in your place.

Thanks for calling me sensless

Good morning. You guys really need to calm down. This is a forum. Not the pit.

P.S....Maina, and every corrupt person must pay. And if they get off scot free.....
Re: $1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called by Osobi32(m): 9:09am On Oct 13, 2019
seguno2:

The woman who was the Head of Service, Ita-Oyo, who advised against Maina’s reinstatement and promotion, is now being tried for corruption after being suspended by Buhari from office.
that's the kind of country we find ourselves.... The north feel they are above the law and anyone who speak or stand against them becomes an enemy.
Re: $1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called by TSRC: 9:20am On Oct 13, 2019
Foreigners have infiltrated our national politics.
Re: $1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called by srclark: 9:21am On Oct 13, 2019
efcc and dss should do the needful and make sure all is confiscated from these maina it is cause of his likes we have so much yahoo boys and prostitutes all over the place.You can imagine leaving such an amount in an apartment in a foreign land many of our leaders are like this andthis loot gets stolen from them and they cant even complain
Re: $1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called by Yoighaman(m): 9:21am On Oct 13, 2019
2extremes:
Please, i need someone to borrow me 10k to take to the hospital. My inner right ear aches badly. The pain is really unbearable. I promise to return it by month end. 0. 8081. 4735. 39

I can see your message on almost every thread I visit. Please send N500 recharge card, let me convert it to data so I can do a transfer to you on my mobile App, I'm using my last MB to type this message.
Re: $1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called by Gandollaar(f): 9:26am On Oct 13, 2019
maasoap:

Who cares if you didn't read any part of it, you're afraid of you might come across. My post wasn't meant for you only, it was to put things in the right perspective for Nairalanders so that they could know how hypocritical you are.

He sacked him only when he made sure that he had escaped. When he was still in the country, he protected him. What attempts did he make to recover his loot? Did he even agreed that he looted? No.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.icirnigeria.org/clarified-jonathan-sacked-maina-only-reluctantly-and-declined-to-prosecute-him/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thenigerianvoice.com/amp/news/107881/senate-gives-jonathan-two-days-ultimatum-to-sack-maina.html

And now, he's in the DSS custody and losing his stolen wealth home and abroad to FG under Buhari, that's what matters. Wealth stolen under Mr "stealing is not corruption".
Trash. You were here when maina's case was exaustively trashed. I don't have time to indulge a Zombies so I will just pass.

However, watch this space and mention me when maina's prosection comes to logical end.

I would love to see Kemi Adeosun brought to book as well. Not forgetting babachir,. Osunbande, obono obla, ikoyi cash etc won't you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called by Gandollaar(f): 9:29am On Oct 13, 2019
PoliticalWitch:

Thanks for calling me sensless

Good morning. You guys really need to calm down. This is a forum. Not the pit.

P.S....Maina, and every corrupt person must pay. And if they get off scot free.....
No! This is the fcvking pit!
Re: $1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:31am On Oct 13, 2019
maasoap:

And there are no mind-boggling looting equally carried out by their southern counterparts? Diezani was from the North? The last time I checked, this one is small compared to Diezani's or Mama Piss loot
Don't mind the hypocrite,if they don't insult the north their day is not complete.Their obsession and haterate for north will be their undoing.Dezani,419,drugs and prostitution all is a product of particular people but yet,the same people will never see anything wrong with it.
Re: $1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called by Gandollaar(f): 9:32am On Oct 13, 2019
helinues:
Nigeria matter tired me oo..

This same Maina have strong godfathers.. All this Na for media oo
Your herd members avoided this rubbish you wrote like a plague. But I just gave you a like to make you happy cheesy

1 Like

Re: $1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called by seguno2: 9:37am On Oct 13, 2019
Osobi32:
that's the kind of country we find ourselves.... The north feel they are above the law and anyone who speak or stand against them becomes an enemy.

We have been on our own since 1960. For how long should we keep the kind of country we find ourselves
20 years, 35 years, 59 wasted or more?
Re: $1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called by seguno2: 9:39am On Oct 13, 2019
helinues:
Nigeria matter tired me oo..

This same Maina have strong godfathers.. All this Na for media oo

Good morning and welcome to the real world after your sojourn in the Zone B area.
Re: $1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called by kayusely70(m): 9:39am On Oct 13, 2019
The money must be part of the stolen pensions fund.
Re: $1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called by helinues: 9:46am On Oct 13, 2019
Gandollaar:
Your herd members avoided this rubbish you wrote like a plague. But I just gave you a like to make you happy cheesy

Keep you likes to yourself . You are not smarter than to those who did and about to...
Re: $1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 13, 2019
helinues:

Its obvious we were/are not a fan of Maina from onset.. Our comments can justify that

What next buddy?
So now you are denying your APC mentors grin

Lzaa and gmbuharii must hear this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called by DWJOBScom(m): 10:46am On Oct 13, 2019
PoliticalWitch:

Yes, I know...and I also know it takes time to collate evidence for a case.

Plus, unless a judge has instituted a gag order on reportage of investigation of a case, the press can report on any aspect of investigation of a case.

Abeg, I got what he is saying...and the subtext...that nothing would be done. Many people don't realize that these king of cases take time.

Well done
I agree with you
Re: $1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called by LZAA: 11:23am On Oct 13, 2019
immhotep:

So now you are denying your APC mentors grin

Lzaa and gmbuharii must hear this.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called by LZAA: 11:23am On Oct 13, 2019
immhotep:

Alliance of Perpetual Corruption doing their thing grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called by LZAA: 11:27am On Oct 13, 2019
Gandollaar:
Trash. You were here when maina's case was exaustively trashed. I don't have time to indulge a Zombies so I will just pass.

However, watch this space and mention me when maina's prosection comes to logical end.

I would love to see Kemi Adeosun brought to book as well. Not forgetting babachir,. Osunbande, obono obla, ikoyi cash etc won't you?
Choi
See finishinggrin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed Adaibeku

1 Like

Re: $1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called by Beetobee(f): 11:39am On Oct 13, 2019
2extremes:
Please, i need someone to borrow me 10k to take to the hospital. My inner right ear aches badly. The pain is really unbearable. I promise to return it by month end. 0. 8081. 4735. 39
Peel a clove of garlic, cut into two and insert the pointed side at the entrance of your ear cavity. It will give you relief.
Re: $1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called by ibechris(m): 11:53am On Oct 13, 2019
And somebody somewhere will tell us that the North is full of saints and angels.

Rubbish people.
Criminals in agbada.

And surprisingly, they still travel to Mecca to serve one God after stealing what belongs to the people.

The North is the major reason why Nigeria is backward.
Re: $1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called by kitaatita: 11:59am On Oct 13, 2019
omocalabar:
But northerners are saints now.... according Dwarf Hellrufai
Dasuki is also from the South. El-Zakzaky, another sacred cow, abi
Re: $1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called by Southsoul: 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2019
tunjilomo:
(Whistles) Tortured his own nephew over money he stole. Keeping mum because of family matter, but now that he is in EFCC custody, the bond is no longer strong. I still wonder how those who loot Nigeria treasury have no sense of propriety. They act like they own the world, but they live their excesses on stolen funds.

But wait ooooo,the guy na north?
Trust me nothing tangible will come out of it...
because the guy naw cabal executioners..
With Apshit..lootocracy is legal...
God punish next level & upper level..
Thunder scatter asunder any cabal..
I predict leprosy for looters...
Re: $1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called by Southsoul: 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2019
kitaatita:

Dasuki is also from the South. El-Zakzaky, another sacred cow, abi

Forget guy...
This ones are suffering in their hand because they don't belong to the same circle interest again.. The fall out.
Elzakzaky help hell rufai at some quota...
Dasuki help apshit at another point, so leave matter for Matthias jarreee
Re: $1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called by unbitchable(m): 12:41pm On Oct 13, 2019
Gandollaar:
Maina's son shot at DSS and they wrestled with him to overpower him. Suppose it was an Igbo man, buhari would have personally issued a threatening statement to Igbos. He will come and read his long prepared speech whom nobody is even sure he understands the contents.
stop being dumb. You've been making a bit of sense until now. I was thinking your comments were objective untill your tribal jargons.
Re: $1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 13, 2019
IMASTEX:
When will death penalty be placed on looting & every penny/properties credited to the person even the ones he/she legitimately got been forfeited for ever. Until then, let the citizens smile in pains while the politicians steal & hide their future.

Meanwhile, Men experiencing premature expulsion, weak attention, low libido, sperm issue, etc can get total correction using Sure Men Herbal Tea. See profile for details. Nature is life.
Re: $1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2019
Gandollaar:

Helinues will soon come and defend aunty Kemi the NYSC certificate forger grin
Sai baba.

Cc GMBuharii Afamed Adaibeku lzaa helinues

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: $1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called by dalass(f): 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2019
I'm just tired abeg!

shocked angry kiss
Re: $1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called by yuskel(m): 2:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
UAE Certificate of Naturalization.

The bastard had become a citizen of UAE by Naturalization so that he can enjoy his loot from Nigeria in a sane climate.

I doubt if their is still an iota of hope for this country to be good again.

cry cry cry
Re: $1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called by maasoap(m): 2:41pm On Oct 13, 2019
Gandollaar:

I would love to see Kemi Adeosun brought to book as well.

What did she steal again?

Not forgetting babachir,.

That's in court already.

Osunbande,

What's did he steal?

obono obla, ikoyi cash etc won't you?

PDP's hidden cash meant to finance 2019 general elections. That one is history unless you want to come out to claim the ownership.

It is even when a PDP supporter is calling for persecution of imagined criminals whole busy defending proven criminals.
Re: $1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called by LilSmith55(m): 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2019
dominique:
Can any country endure the amount of looting Nigeria has endured?

I don't think so....

We just keep sliding into dept, they borrow money and loot it...
Re: $1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called by Darnyelx: 3:23pm On Oct 13, 2019
Gandollaar:
Maina's son shot at DSS and they wrestled with him to overpower him. Suppose it was an Igbo man, buhari would have personally issued a threatening statement to Igbos. He will come and read his long prepared speech whom nobody is even sure he understands the contents.

The way Igbo people feel over important self baffles me. Must you bring ethnic bigotry into this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route / Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report / Lere Olayinka Writes Buhari A Letter Over Bola Ige's Reopened Murder Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.