Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

$1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called (37801 Views)

Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. / The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives / Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called by Chepos1(m): 4:27pm On Oct 13, 2019
Gandollaar:
Oga all what he meant was that the real trial should begin and not the traditional APC media trial that yields nothing, read him again.

Pls help me explain it to his level of understanding.

1 Like

Re: $1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called by Chepos1(m): 4:34pm On Oct 13, 2019
Minjim:

That boy doesn't know anything. All he knows how to do is complain.

He thinks prosecuting corrupt politicians that have stolen billions is like taking candy from a toddler.

You that is OMINI KNOW ALL, come forward and proffer solutions.
Is EFCC being established today?
Why can't we have undercover investigation just like before?
Now that everything is exposed to the media, don't you know that His accomplices will use same money to buy their way and edit/remove necessary files needed to nail him?
Pls think before you talk.
Re: $1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called by inyenejo(m): 5:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
Just look at our oil money.....
South South is their own problem.
Re: $1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 13, 2019
The reason why corruption and mismanagement of public funds are so endemic in Nigeria is simply because no CORRUPT LEADER or INDIVIDUAL has ever faced real consequences for their actions. We always hear of how many properties and cash that had been recovered but we have never heard that the same individual was sentenced to serve any time in prison. They always get a slap in the hand by the judicial system and are admonished to be better thieves next time around. Guess what? The cycle continues and we wonder why for over 4 decades, Nigeria and Nigerians have been fighting corruption with each successive government with zero success. These thieves have no reason to quit since there are no repercussions for their behaviors. Instead of being punished harshly for their misdeeds, they are rewarded handsomely and celebrated by the same country and its citizens that they had ripped off.
Re: $1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called by connkg(m): 6:59pm On Oct 13, 2019
I blew the whistle on this guy years ago...
Re: $1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called by Gandollaar(f): 9:41pm On Oct 13, 2019
unbitchable:
stop being dumb. You've been making a bit of sense until now. I was thinking your comments were objective untill your tribal jargons.
please stop fishing for idiots. I'm first Igbo before any other and you know I speak the truth even though you deny.
Re: $1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called by Gandollaar(f): 9:49pm On Oct 13, 2019
MaNyEsq:
The reason why corruption and mismanagement of public funds are so endemic in Nigeria is simply because no CORRUPT LEADER or INDIVIDUAL has ever faced real consequences for their actions. We always hear of how many properties and cash that had been recovered but we have never heard that the same individual was sentenced to serve any time in prison. They always get a slap in the hand by the judicial system and are admonished to be better thieves next time around. Guess what? The cycle continues and we wonder why for over 4 decades, Nigeria and Nigerians have been fighting corruption with each successive government with zero success. These thieves have no reason to quit since there are no repercussions for their behaviors. Instead of being punished harshly for their misdeeds, they are rewarded handsomely and celebrated by the same country and its citizens that they had ripped off.
This is the reason why a total overhaul of the system is imminent, whether by restructuring or break up but you know the political imbalance in the NASS would kill any such move before it even started.

I have never supported buhari from inception, but when he eventually took over, I thought he would have the political will to fearlessly fight corruption to a standstill. Not because of any previous track record of his, but because since 1999, he had always campaigned with it. But as you can see...

The system itself is set up to enable corruption.
Re: $1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called by unbitchable(m): 2:01am On Oct 14, 2019
Gandollaar:
please stop fishing for idiots. I'm first Igbo before any other and you know I speak the truth even though you deny.
I understand the tribal ish but that is not speaking the truth, that is you being stupid.
Re: $1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called by Gandollaar(f): 2:49am On Oct 14, 2019
unbitchable:

I understand the tribal ish but that is not speaking the truth, that is you being stupid.
Well that's your headache not mine.
Re: $1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called by DedeNkem: 7:02am On Oct 14, 2019
Northern thieves loot Nigeria dry!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Extension Date Not Stated In Buhari's Letter Of Extension - Senate / VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State / Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.