Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,283 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

6 Stages Of A Relationship Every Lover Experiences - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Stages Of A Relationship Every Lover Experiences (25229 Views)

Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists / Lady Runs Away As Boyfriend Stages Fake Police Raid To Propose. Photos / Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Stages Of A Relationship Every Lover Experiences by SolarKing1: 10:59am On Oct 14, 2019
Grand opening, grand closing of the thread. cool
Re: 6 Stages Of A Relationship Every Lover Experiences by Greystone: 11:05am On Oct 14, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Really nice, I'm still on stage 2 and it's exhausting.

Also there.
All I think of is how and when to break up
Re: 6 Stages Of A Relationship Every Lover Experiences by kaymandak(m): 11:05am On Oct 14, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Really nice, I'm still on stage 2 and it's exhausting.
You will pull through.
Re: 6 Stages Of A Relationship Every Lover Experiences by achikolo(f): 11:07am On Oct 14, 2019
[s]
post=83123650:
Interesting thread.
[/s]
Re: 6 Stages Of A Relationship Every Lover Experiences by CanadaOrBust: 11:12am On Oct 14, 2019
Writercruze:

https://www.naijalovetips.com/6-stages-of-a-relationship-every-lover-experiences/

How come some people manage to stay in the infatuation/Romance stage all their lives
Re: 6 Stages Of A Relationship Every Lover Experiences by AverageAnnie(f): 11:17am On Oct 14, 2019
We just passed the 2nd stage... wasn't funny.
Re: 6 Stages Of A Relationship Every Lover Experiences by Odunharry(m): 11:35am On Oct 14, 2019
Ladies Nd love sha mk ��
Re: 6 Stages Of A Relationship Every Lover Experiences by Odunharry(m): 11:35am On Oct 14, 2019
Nice piece op
Re: 6 Stages Of A Relationship Every Lover Experiences by achikolo(f): 11:48am On Oct 14, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
undecided

Yeah right
[/s]
Re: 6 Stages Of A Relationship Every Lover Experiences by Chukkychukky(m): 1:20pm On Oct 14, 2019
iam on stage two and i cant bear it any more
Re: 6 Stages Of A Relationship Every Lover Experiences by tortorri1: 1:30pm On Oct 14, 2019
How much for a studio session?
GLReocord:
If you are looking for a quality studio to record your music in Lagos, Great Life Studios is the best. They have top-notch quality equipment for your music recording & Mixing and Mastering, Live Rehearsal & Mixing and Mastering, Live Recording & Mixing and Mastering.

And guess what ?

They are offering a percentage discount and a mouth-watering package for every artiste interested in recording their album.

Recording 1 - 5 songs

Recording 5+ Songs

We also offer promotional services and branding services for your song/album which entails song/album cover and online advertisement.

People we have worked with:

Akpororo
Wole Oni
TimGodfery
e.t.c

Kindly Whatsapp/Call to Book An Appointment

Adibe Victory
234-8138-497-067.

Location: No 36 Olakunle Selesi Crescent Off Asa-Afariogun Street Ajao Estate Lagos, Nigeria
Re: 6 Stages Of A Relationship Every Lover Experiences by faithfull18(f): 1:52pm On Oct 14, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: 6 Stages Of A Relationship Every Lover Experiences by nameo: 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2019
This
Re: 6 Stages Of A Relationship Every Lover Experiences by ibnzubair(m): 2:47pm On Oct 14, 2019
Writercruze:

The break up stage is the crisis and power struggle stage. A whole lot of things happen during that stage. Many marriages and relationship break up during this stage.

Not invariably, I had a break up in the stability stage
Re: 6 Stages Of A Relationship Every Lover Experiences by urboyAce(m): 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2019
Love is an illusion!
Re: 6 Stages Of A Relationship Every Lover Experiences by Okiksjay: 3:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
I'm in between stage two and three.....Hopefully I'd enter stage three fully
Re: 6 Stages Of A Relationship Every Lover Experiences by naughtylagosguy(m): 3:12pm On Oct 14, 2019
@olubee22 which stage are we?
Re: 6 Stages Of A Relationship Every Lover Experiences by cerpvad(m): 3:20pm On Oct 14, 2019
What of 6 Stages of marriage every couple experiences? Can you research into that too, please?
Re: 6 Stages Of A Relationship Every Lover Experiences by DennisEche(m): 4:11pm On Oct 14, 2019
[s]
post=83123650:
Interesting thread.
[/s]
Re: 6 Stages Of A Relationship Every Lover Experiences by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
Magnoliaa:
And it becomes more practical and less 'tingly' as it deepens. cry

Beautiful article ❤️.

OP, what do you think make the True Love stage achievable?
I am not the op you asked. But I think that what makes true love achievable are: commitments, forgiveness, overlooking some faults and above all....don't always expect a perfect partner, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Stages Of A Relationship Every Lover Experiences by TheCongo2: 5:09pm On Oct 14, 2019
Writercruze:

So because my mates are making money, I can't give people relationship advise again? Small children everywhere on nairaland.

The question is, what makes @Rafwealth think that you aren't making money to begin with?

I concur, small children are on nairaland
Re: 6 Stages Of A Relationship Every Lover Experiences by willyjacs(m): 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2019
uthlaw:
u dey mind him...I don't know when love start paying bills!
even rich men fall in love.... Relationship can never be exempted from the pillars of life; it's one of the foundation of life.
Before money,came relationships.

Even rich people who are not in a happy relationship don't feel complete.
Relationship nd money are two different things which are fundamental to life and happiness.

Lastly....Because he is talking about relationships doesn't mean he is not making money....
Don't be shallow minded.
Re: 6 Stages Of A Relationship Every Lover Experiences by donchrisville: 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2019
was on stage 2 and i gave up..... it sucks....true love doesnt exist...as far as our generation is concerned and in nigeria
Re: 6 Stages Of A Relationship Every Lover Experiences by Skyrose: 6:34pm On Oct 14, 2019
Which stage am I sef? undecided undecided undecided
Re: 6 Stages Of A Relationship Every Lover Experiences by PierreAbutu(m): 6:34pm On Oct 14, 2019
Writercruze:
Read also: 50 Breathtaking Deep Love Message For Him ===> https://www.naijalovetips.com/50-breathtaking-deep-love-messages-for-him/

Hi
I wrote 250 witty love messages in BAD ENGLISH LANGUAGE
Would you or the owner of this particular blog be interested in paying something for them? smiley
Re: 6 Stages Of A Relationship Every Lover Experiences by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2019
Beverlyjean:
Beautiful write up... The second stage is the most delicate... If u and ur partner overcome this stage , then u are most likely to spend the rest of ur lives together... Most people fail at this stage due to one partner being very selfish or unforgiving

Absolutely correct and spot on
Re: 6 Stages Of A Relationship Every Lover Experiences by RICHOLAC(m): 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
Nice one Op.
Re: 6 Stages Of A Relationship Every Lover Experiences by Basseybruce: 2:56am On Oct 15, 2019
Rafwealth:
Your mate are making money you are here giving relationship lecturers. Lazy Nigerian Youths. lol

Re: 6 Stages Of A Relationship Every Lover Experiences by Nobody: 3:26am On Oct 15, 2019
We're at the Trust stage... Love really is a beautiful thing kiss
Re: 6 Stages Of A Relationship Every Lover Experiences by Olubee22(f): 2:24pm On Oct 15, 2019
We are still hovering around the crisis and stability stage. One second, we are super tight and the next minute we are fighting and not talking to each other.
Then, the spirit of agbere in you will not let us advance into the commitment stage.

naughtylagosguy:
@olubee22 which stage are we?
Re: 6 Stages Of A Relationship Every Lover Experiences by naughtylagosguy(m): 5:18pm On Oct 15, 2019
Olubee22:
We are still hovering around the crisis and stability stage. One second, we are super tight and the next minute we are fighting and not talking to each other.
Then, the spirit of agbere in you will not let us advance into the commitment stage.

The spirit of agbere in me has left me a long time ago.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Facts About Girls/women....(pics) / My Love For Small Girls: Is It Normal? / Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.