Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists (10752 Views)

Share Your Experiences With Nigeria Female Cultists / My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill / We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by Nobodyany1: 12:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
It has always been in my mind to ask. In my secondary school days, I used to have this close female friend Rita, who was rough and was proud to identify as a cultist. She was so beautiful and smart and money flew in from left, right and center!
One day (in ss3 few months to our graduation), I sat her down and asked her; "Rita, please, I've been wanting to ask you something for a very long time now! Don't be offended by my question oh, but please, how were you initiated, what and what happened to you on the day/night of the initiation..." she looked at me with a sharp cursory gaze, turning away she said calmly; "I'm sorry my dear, I can't tell you. Telling you would make me lose you..." She left were we were sitted and entered the classroom. I noticed that through out the day, her countenance wasn't bright as it used to be...!
Fast forward, we all graduated from secondary school, and she immediately got admission into a state university in the south-south region. Last I heard about Rita was in 2015 in her finals, when a group of guys broke into her room in school, tied her hands together with her legs on her reading table close to the Wall and forcefully inserted a small boiling ring into her vagina and connected it to the socket... that was the end of my friend Rita. According to the Intel that followed, she gave information that led to the killing of one of her cult colleagues.

So, back to the question of the day; please Nlanders, what are the stages females go through during the initiation process...?

Front page if possible...

Cultistupdate

Lalasticlacla

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by Shalommy(f): 12:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
Wahala for person wey no fit mind his business. Chaii

11 Likes

Re: Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by godliman: 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
What good will that info do to you. Some horrible things are better not known

10 Likes

Re: Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by Nobodyany1: 12:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
godliman:
What good will that info do to you. Some horrible things are better not known
Just mere curiosity, for knowledge sake... I promise, I ain't judging no one with the info.
please if you know, could you share?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by Moneyyman: 12:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
Omoh!
Saynotocultism mentioned something similar in this thread. Omoh!

https://www.nairaland.com/5207293/story-cult-phase-included#78720329

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
cultist update over to you
Re: Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by trifted404: 1:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
kiss cry
Say no to cultism
Re: Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by YOUDARE: 2:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
Moneyyman:
Omoh! Saynotocultism mentioned something similar in this thread. Omoh!
it's the exact same story. oh my God

5 Likes

Re: Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
I would advise you wait till you see Rita again to ask her this question.

9 Likes

Re: Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nobodyany1:
It has always been in my mind to ask. In my secondary school days, I used to have this close female friend Rita, who was rough and was proud to identify as a cultist. She was so beautiful and smart and money flew in from left, right and center!
One day (in ss3 few months to our graduation), I sat her down and asked her; "Rita, please, I've been wanting to ask you something for a very long time now! Don't be offended by my question oh, but please, how were you initiated, what and what happened to you on the day/night of the initiation..." she looked at me with a sharp cursory gaze, turning away she said calmly; "I'm sorry my dear, I can't tell you. Telling you would make me lose you..." She left were we were sitted and entered the classroom. I noticed that through out the day, her countenance wasn't bright as it used to be...!
Fast forward, we all graduated from secondary school, and she immediately got admission into a state university in the south-south region. Last I heard about Rita was in 2015 in her finals, when a group of guys broke into her room in school, tied her hands together with her legs on her reading table close to the Wall and forcefully inserted a small boiling ring into her vagina and connected it to the socket... that was the end of my friend Rita. According to the Intel that followed, she gave information that led to the killing of one of her cult colleagues.

So, back to the question of the day; please Nlanders, what are the stages females go through during the initiation process...?

Cultistupdate

Lalasticlacla
hope say no be the same girl saynotocultism talk about for en post cos it's the same way they killed a girl he mentioned on his story

8 Likes

Re: Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by BobbyZrealist(m): 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
They are mostly gang-raped by Male Cultists. In some cases mobb lynched by fellow female members.
The girls later become intimacy gadgets,and are used for running Intel.
They also conceal the heat for HIT,carry drugs and other exhibits.

They become mean and heartless.

29 Likes

Re: Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by Anny505(m): 2:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
I don't think it's the same girl saynotocultism talked about because these two stories are more than 10 decades apart bro. Cultist always have almost same method of killing

2 Likes

Re: Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by Rubyjade: 2:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
Read Obelz story you will get a detailed account of what you seek.
Re: Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by Nobodyany1: 3:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
Moneyyman:
Omoh! Saynotocultism mentioned something similar in this thread. Omoh!
thanks, let me look it up.
Re: Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by Nobodyany1: 3:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
Persephone1:
I would advise you wait till you see Rita again to ask her this question.
I wouldn't want to see her again. There's time for everything, hers is gone...

2 Likes

Re: Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by kevwemike: 3:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
U copy a trend on nairaland. Don't lie, fake story author=Nobodyany1 post=113398852]It has always been in my mind to ask. In my secondary school days, I used to have this close female friend Rita, who was rough and was proud to identify as a cultist. She was so beautiful and smart and money flew in from left, right and center!

Cultistupdate

Lalasticlacla[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by Nobodyany1: 3:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
WickedPisa:
hope say no be the same girl saynotocultism talk about for en post cos it's the same way they killed a girl he mentioned on his story
I no know about him tori, but lemme check...
Re: Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by Nobodyany1: 3:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
BobbyZrealist:
They are mostly gang-raped by Male Cultists. In some cases mobb lynched by fellow female members.
The girls later become intimacy gadgets,and are used for running Intel.
They also conceal the heat for HIT,carry drugs and other exhibits.

They become mean and heartless.
thanks for sharing...
Re: Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by Nobodyany1: 3:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
Rubyjade:
please, do you have the link...?
Re: Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by Medianna(f): 3:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
You copied a story in someones thread without acknowledging the owner...
Nawa oo..

2 Likes

Re: Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by Medianna(f): 3:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
Anny505:
I don't think it's the same girl saynotocultism talked about because these two stories are more than 10 decades apart bro. Cultist always have almost same method of killing
And you think he is the op is dumb enough not to change the year and even some details??
Believe him and you will believe anything...
Re: Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by IkeIgboNile(m): 3:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
Some things are better imagined. If you were so curious why didn't you join a cult group with female affiliates and experience their initiation first hand.
Re: Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by Legend44(m): 4:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
The heading is initiation stages in cult but the body is about how you asked your imaginary friend Rita but she didn't tell you and how she dead.. Op you never tell us how the stage for cult initiation be.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by BolaEmilia(f): 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
Rita gone just like that.

Beauty with no sense.

2 Likes

Re: Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by Jmichael1(m): 4:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
One tin i can tell u abt female initiation into cultism is dat"all the boys on ground will have to bleep her....

rita did nt tell u bcus no be every tin wen hunter see for bush he dey talk out..

12 Likes

Re: Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by TechBIogger: 4:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nobodyany1:

Cultistupdate

Lalasticlacla
liar
Re: Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by TechBIogger: 4:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
Moneyyman:
Omoh!
Saynotocultism mentioned something similar in this thread. Omoh!

oh boy shocked shocked shocked
Re: Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by TechBIogger: 4:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
YOUDARE:

it's the exact same story. oh my God
mehn after reading that story the kind goosebumps wey do me ehn embarassed
Re: Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by TechBIogger: 4:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
Rubyjade:
Link pls
Re: Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by YOUDARE: 4:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
TechBIogger:
mehn after reading that story the kind goosebumps wey do me ehn embarassed
how?why? I just...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by Cultistupdate: 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
kevwemike:
U copy a trend on nairaland. Don't lie, fake story author=Nobodyany1 post=113398852]It has always been in my mind to ask. In my secondary school days, I used to have this close female friend Rita, who was rough and was proud to identify as a cultist. She was so beautiful and smart and money flew in from left, right and center!

Cultistupdate

Lalasticlacla

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by Rubyjade: 5:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
TechBIogger:
Link pls
Search for the monicker and read

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section / Does My Aunty Want Sex With Me ?pls Advice Me / Meet The Biggest Loser In The Just Concluded BBNAIJA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.