Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Help - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help (8203 Views)

Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) / Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me / I Couldn't Believe It When My Gf Told Me This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help by 1x2x3: 12:01pm On Oct 13, 2019
Hahaha her type is usually like that I do have one as a girlfriend. She's also faithful as much as I can tell but her insecurity na top notch.

Initially I was getting mad and arguing constantly till it got to a point I changed my approach. I felt she needed more love, more assurance, more attention so I stopped any side distraction(from chicks) and focused on her then things started getting better. She still nags and call to ask me who are you with even when I have never given her reasons to ask such.......i will just laugh it off and she will be calm. No matter how serious she is with her nagging and insecurity questions just learn to handle it playfully rather than getting serious and messing things up further.

The only difference here is that mine isn't abusive, she's very watchful when it comes to words. Let her work on her manners, you the op need to grow up too and stop any hide and seek. Be a man and handle her rather than being a pussssy

1 Like

Re: Help by Biglittlelois(f): 12:01pm On Oct 13, 2019
Oblongata:
The girl is a normal naija girl in love...

You are the child here and you are not ready...

Please let her go and meet a real man.

You went out with another lady and got caught, and you are quick to term her a nagger? Like seriously?

I will rather sit this out and pretend I didn’t read sheet cool

Guy thinks we are stupid lol.

5 Likes

Re: Help by Biglittlelois(f): 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2019
I'm so glad some guys here are really seeing things from the girl's aspect grin

6 Likes

Re: Help by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2019
Biglittlelois:
I'm so glad some guys here are really seeing things from the girl's aspect grin
you sef.
Re: Help by sinceraconcept(m): 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2019
Selfkontrol:
I get your point but trust me this girl has her good sides I have known Naija girls to be very promiscuous, and do a lot of things. This girl is contented, honest, she’s not even demanding, she’s just so reserved. Aside her attitude trust me she’s a girl I want to wife that’s why I said I’m confused as hell.
you're very rude to generalise that Nigerian Girls are very promiscuous. Are your mother and sisters promiscuous too? Stereotype is very bad and also destroys the image of good girls out there. As for your girl,long years of courtship sucks so bad and if you've slept with her before and she's a non-virgin, she is a fornicator and has a tendency of fornicating and cheating on you and being promiscuous too and if so, she isn't different from those girls she's calling hoes. If she's really a good girl like you said, she must be chaste and those types of girls are the only types one can consider to be good girls. The only category of girls you may be gentle with if she's nagging this much are the good girls cos they're special, if she's anything asides this, you should dump her ass for a good beautiful girl. Only good girls are indispensable. If you've had sex with her before and/or she's a non virgin, don't dull yourself, keep fucking her and look for a good girl to marry when it's time. Don't keep a girl for that long next time, you Bleep bad girls and when it's time to get married, you look for a good girl and marry her, courtship isn't anything. Long term courtship today always lead to break up, short time courtship is the best with a good girl. That's how to ball bro
Re: Help by Biglittlelois(f): 12:12pm On Oct 13, 2019
Selfkontrol:
honestly you are so right. I’m just sick but confused. Will I get a better girl that’s the question that keep popping on my brain. I have had quite some girls in the past but non can be compared to her. Talking about control. She tries hard to but I don’t give her that chance. I’m the hardest person you can deal with when it comes to women things because I don’t take shit from girls. But when she flames up like this. She says a lot of things that just make me sick and reconsider my plans for marriage. Is this what I will go through in marriage? It’s really a lot man I just wish I could type all. I love her so much but I hardly show it cos it not my nature to be acting al lovey lovey. But she always thinks I take her as an option. I really don’t know mern. I don’t pick call problem, I off phone problem, it’s either I’m with a woman or something

It's a long distance relationship so what do you expect? How often do you both see? who put in more effort? Cos all I see here is that you don't give her reason to trust you, work on that and you both will be fine, she didn't mean the break up bla bla bla she said, she's just venting, don't loose her, she is faithful and loyal, you might end up with someone that will pretend to be faithful or worse.

3 Likes

Re: Help by Biglittlelois(f): 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2019
AstroG1:

For her to use the word 'Fxck you' constantly without remorse,shows she's not worth ur stress

Lol for a lady to use fvck you constantly, means she respect you too much to insult you with vile, degrading words, fvck you isn't even an insult.

3 Likes

Re: Help by SmellingAnus(m): 12:18pm On Oct 13, 2019
cenaman:
I wish i had such babe......
it's good to have such but Las las you go tire cos you will be choked. So it's better to avoid babes like that grin
Re: Help by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2019
martolux:
This really confirmed you have been cheating on her, she's pained because you r just too smart to be caught. ...You are at fault for her ruddy attitude.The only way you can win her heart is for you to be completely faithful to her, she really loves you but she's very insecure about you.
The girl knows she's cheating,op thinks he's smart grin

1 Like

Re: Help by Biglittlelois(f): 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2019
stanvesco:

Let me tell u a story...

I had a male turkey so huge that he could barely mate the female turkeys. It made Dem hate him and always attack him. They extended d hate to me,but I had to pet Dem...
My question is; Have u made her a woman? If u haven't den shes just acting out her homes on u. U mustn't have sex before marriage,but u[b] must make ur woman orgasm frequently even though u don't penetrate her. Do u give her frequent orgasms[/b]?

Hahaha another weird angle cheesy
Re: Help by sinceraconcept(m): 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2019
martolux:
This really confirmed you have been cheating on her, she's pained because you r just too smart to be caught. ...You are at fault for her ruddy attitude.The only way you can win her heart is for you to be completely faithful to her, she really loves you but she's very insecure about you.
He's even thinking he's smart, he feels the girl might see this thread and the whatsapp convincing on Nairaland and he's trying to say(behind her back) he has never cheated for her to believe he hadn't.

1 Like

Re: Help by Biglittlelois(f): 12:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
modik:

I agree.

That girl is soully in love and cannot get enough of your attention.

Note:

You should be in grave concern when in love with a girl who cares less.

This girl is the best gift u can ever have. All her totality is in you hence u cannot give her less attention.

The freedom you crave from her is the reduction in the %of your shareholding of her heart.

Go after her and be humble, else, you may not find a deeper love than she offers.

You are not man enough. She is a good girl and territorial. Sees you as her own territory with zero tolerance to trespassers.

Read inbetween line and grab her.

Mature advice if you care.

Nice.

1 Like

Re: Help by Resurgent2016: 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2019
Selfkontrol:
well after we broke up she had other relationships but non worked out. I don’t know the reason. I sometimes feel she’s back to me because she haven’t found a better option and no one coming forth. She has a lot of good traits no doubt but trust me she’s sick sometimes. For wifing her no doubt she’s a good girl. She won’t cheat on you. Faithful to a call but can you cope with a nagging, abusive and repulsive wife? Even when she’s accusing you falsely? That’s the question I keep asking myself

Bro, most ladies are naggers, let me tell you the truth based on experience. Men and women are wired differently, and I see nagging as one of the default setup file of a woman that loves you. It actually shows she cares, but is probably a little immature in passing her messages.

If a lady doesn't nag, you are extremely lucky and its possibly because she doesn't give a damn about you. So nagging is probably something you'll need to learn to live and manage.
Re: Help by Biglittlelois(f): 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2019
BlackAfrican:
You don't love her and she doesn't respect you... The exact opposite of what God instructs.

You don't love her because you cheat on her. Please don't deny it. You don't love her because if you do you wouldn't want to make her feel jealous. If you love this girl then stop fucking around and stop playing emotional games to show who's in charge. Stop sowing seeds of doubt and distrust in her heart. You're supposed to love her and show her she can trust you. Do anything to prove this, even if it means picking one million video calls.

You love her and you live comfortably, what is stopping you from proposing and settling down with her? Six years and you're still playing emotional games, are you wise at all?

You're supposed to love your woman and she'll respect you in return. If you show her undiluted love and are 100% open with her and she doesn't still respect you then it's her fault and you can walk.

Don't claim she's nasty when you're always playing games and sowing seeds of doubt about your faithfulness to her in her heart. It is what you do and now I'm telling you it is what makes her go crazy.

Turn a new leaf and watch things go smoothly between you both.

There's more hard truth I'll like to tell you but time won't permit. In all, use your head before you leave a good woman and end up with one that will beat you at your own game and wreck you for life.

Nice.

2 Likes

Re: Help by AstroG1: 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Lol for a lady to use fvck you constantly, means she respect you too much to insult you with vile, degrading words, fvck you isn't even an insult.

To you it means "Respect",but to me its highly disrespectful and reek immaturity. Imagine someone addressing a situation using "Fvck you" to address it.

Different strokes for diff folks.
Re: Help by Resurgent2016: 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2019
@op, you need to up your game with her, she looks like someone that will be a good life companion.

Let me give you my little one cent when dealing with a lady like this:

1. Never have the last say in any argument. Ladies often want to have the final say, just say what you think and tell her she should think over it and you guys should discuss the issue later again. In fact, you can psyche her by telling her she has a point but she is getting somethings wrong

2. Distance is likely playing a role in the arguement. You need to start communicating your plans of how you guys can spend time together soon as husband and wife or even going on a date every now and then

3. When she is "hot", call her sweet names and crack some jokes. No lady can resist this. You don't need to join words with her. When she is cool, you can then pass your message across.

My point is, you have to work on yourself too, nagging is a natural part of most Nigerian ladies who love their spouse
Re: Help by emmysolo2001(f): 12:46pm On Oct 13, 2019
Skmoda360:
Mehn!!! You are in trouble.....she ain't done with you....she want you to come and beg in person....have you slept with her before? If yes, I think you need to fvck her for like 1hr so that she can get factory resetting of her brain...she still love you oooo but insecurity is a disease in her body so deal with it bro.....I think you always act like sissy to her that's why she is trying to control you.....

Be a man and please if you are gonna break up with her, stay clear of her cuz she ain't done with you. undecided
you are very correct I really think she has a lot of insecurities it could be because your behavior has changed a bit towards her.women always notice change some ladies overlook it while some want to get to the root of the problem,maybe she has seen you doing something wrong or she has picked strange numbers calling you and heard something.I mean anything can happen

2 Likes

Re: Help by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Really? That's new to me

2 Likes

Re: Help by BigJoe19: 12:57pm On Oct 13, 2019
Resurgent2016:
@op, you need to up your game with her, she looks like someone that will be a good life companion.

Let me give you my little one cent when dealing with a lady like this:

1. Never have the last say in any argument. Ladies often want to have the final say, just say what you think and tell her she should think over it and you guys should discuss the issue later again. In fact, you can psyche her by telling her she has a point but she is getting somethings wrong

2. Distance is likely playing a role in the arguement. You need to start communicating your plans of how you guys can spend time together soon as husband and wife or even going on a date every now and then

3. When she is "hot", call her sweet names and crack some jokes. No lady can resist this. You don't need to join words with her. When she is cool, you can then pass your message across.

My point is, you have to work on yourself too, nagging is a natural part of most Nigerian ladies who love their spouse
So the guy should pratically live his life pleasing her while she does the opposite? Na real wa.
Re: Help by Resurgent2016: 1:04pm On Oct 13, 2019
BigJoe19:
So the guy should pratically live his life pleasing her while she does the opposite? Na real wa.

Both husband and wife (once boyfriend and girlfriend) live to please one another. With time she will outgrow many childish behaviour.

I believe this isn't strange to most married men
Re: Help by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2019
She's still a child that will outgrow all of this.You should do the growing up first while you carry her along
Re: Help by BigJoe19: 1:12pm On Oct 13, 2019
Resurgent2016:

Both husband and wife (once boyfriend and girlfriend) live to please one another. With time she will outgrow many childish behaviour.

I believe this isn't strange to most married men
Wrong, they both have to make conscious effort, a relationship that has only one person giving his/her is not worth it. What will this guy girlfriend be doing after he Pampers and loves her, more insults from her.

1 Like

Re: Help by Londonboyrep(m): 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2019
A self confessed cheat complaining that his girlfriend thinks he’s cheating. Not sure what advice you are after here young man. Do you want us to say she’s wrong for suspecting you of doing what you are actually doing? Whether she’s caught you red handed or not is irrelevant. Fact of the matter is anyone who’s being cheated on always has that gut feeling. Some act on the gut feeling without evidence and some wait for evidence before acting. No women who loves you will condone cheating so choose one. Would you prefer a woman who won’t notice your indiscretion because she’s busy covering her own tracks too or a woman who just wants you to be faithful?

3 Likes

Re: Help by Resurgent2016: 1:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
BigJoe19:
Wrong, they both have to make conscious effort, a relationship that has only one person giving his/her is not worth it. What will this guy girlfriend be doing after he Pampers and loves her, more insults from her.

Let me ask you some questions, no insult intended:

1. Are you married?

2. Did you read where op acknowledged himself that she had sacrificed a lot for him?

Headship in a home is not the man dragging an argument with his spouse. It will only create a toxic home. A man should know when to to call an argument quits and when to engage his wife again on the issue.

Silence or taking a lower road in an argument is not weakness and does not mean you concede to the point raised by the partner. It just mean you'll rather resolve the issue not through argument.

1 Like

Re: Help by Psalm2423(m): 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2019
stanvesco:

Let me tell u a story...

I had a male turkey so huge that he could barely mate the female turkeys. It made Dem hate him and always attack him. They extended d hate to me,but I had to pet Dem...
My question is; Have u made her a woman? If u haven't den shes just acting out her homes on u. U mustn't have sex before marriage,but u must make ur woman orgasm frequently even though u don't penetrate her. Do u give her frequent orgasms?

Guy; male turkey n female turkey? grin Nairalanders no go kill person with laff.
Re: Help by Tallesty1(m): 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2019
Oblongata:
The girl is a normal naija girl in love...

You are the child here and you are not ready...

Please let her go and meet a real man.

You went out with another lady and got caught, and you are quick to term her a nagger? Like seriously?

I will rather sit this out and pretend I didn’t read sheet cool
You spoke my mind. The girl is really in love with the guy and the guy is the one messing up.

I don't know if the distrust in the relationship is also his fault entirely but they really need to work on it.

Two things the girl.

1.. ASSURANCE: She left at a point and when he showed back, she welcome him with open arms, this is a pointer to the fact that she has been able to find a suitable replacement. Why the guy is messing this up now that they are supposed to be celebrating their broke days is beyond me.

2. FAITHFUL PARTNER: Let's assume it was just an ordinary hanging out with a female friend, why ignore her calls? It raises a serious air of suspicion. Almost 12 in the midnight and she's still calling, tells you how restless she was.

Guys just mess up beautiful things and it is pathetic

3 Likes

Re: Help by michlins(m): 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Apt, some guys are to stupid to know that, it's a DLR so what did he expect, she loves him, jealous and needs his undivided attention, shows she's very faithful to a fault sef, how many loyal ladies can one get this days.
it takes a loyal lady to know another. And if the above is true then that makes it two loyal ladies I know. One is already taken and the second one is you. You taken too?
Re: Help by Tallesty1(m): 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2019
Simplep:
Well,this is how I see it

First,she's truly very rude,on NO account should your spouse insult you,all these Bleep you,i regret the day i met you,you are stupid and all other insult when you are angry is not nice at all.

Secondly op is a cheat,he has cheated on her before or still cheating,you can't deny it.

Finally, i think you guys should break up,it's obviously not working,she's losing her sanity,you are losing your patience so best you could do and save yourselves heartache is break up..

RESPECT matters alot in a relationship,stay away from a man who doesn't respect you,same goes to men.
She was hurting ma'am. Those words were not said in good faith. It's like beating someone because they deserve to be beaten and crying at same time because you feel bad doing it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 13, 2019
Tallesty1:
She was hurting ma'am. Those words were not said in good faith. It's like beating someone because they deserve to be beaten and crying at same time because you feel bad doing it.
More reason she should dumb him,she's losing it.The boy wants to eat his cake and have it.

2 Likes

Re: Help by Tallesty1(m): 1:35pm On Oct 13, 2019
Simplep:
More reason she should dumb him,she's losing it.The boy wants to eat his cake and have it.
Haba, e never reach like that nah.
Re: Help by AfroKnight: 1:35pm On Oct 13, 2019
How many “bye” did I read in that chat log? cheesy Like 100 or so. grin

This girl suspects too much. Ah ahn. Innocent brother like this, you’re suspecting him. For what?

If you’re sure she can’t poison you later on in life, stay with her.

But this your breakup chat is too funny abeg.
Re: Help by Biglittlelois(f): 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2019
Simplep:
Really? That's new to me

Well I don't know for others, but it works for me, if I'm too angry and want to vent, I just say that word continuously to the extent that I laugh at myself, I calms me down, I'd rather use that word than insult people.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience With A Married Woman In Abeokuta / How To Spot People With Fat joystick & Wide Punna Research Discovered / My Boss And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.