Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help (8208 Views)

Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) / Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me / I Couldn't Believe It When My Gf Told Me This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help by Selfkontrol: 9:41am On Oct 13, 2019
Omar09:

First, I want to commend your written English. It shows your school fees wasn't paid in vain.

Secondly, I like your girl. I like the way she uses the 'F' word like it's nothing. Believe me such girls are rare.

It's good thing you know she's the nagging type.
She does love you n don't say she has never cheated on you, you just haven't caught her. What you should know is this, y'all have to sit down n bare you differences so you two can understand each other.

N for the part of walking out of the relationship n not meeting someone as good as her, that's a lie. In fact the beauty of this taking your pride n leaving is you don't know whom you are gonna meet next, n if she doesn't fit your standard, one thing is sure, you will still walk out of the relationship n meet another. Till you get your type. Don't be delusional about not meeting someone as good as she, you know why?

You'd meet someone better.
thanks for your observations. Using the f word for her it’s nothing. She has said worse things than that but i try not to take those things serious because I know people say a lot of things day don’t mean when angry. If my mom could tel me she regret paying my fees becos she had a bad dream about me and told me to go to church and fast and I refused lol. I know she never meant that but people say things when angry.

And for meeting new person better or not. I really don’t know. I just hate starting things afresh. This is like a girl that knows everything about me same with her. We have been together for 6 years. The love is there. Sometimes she’s just obsessed about me and when I don’t play to her beats she nags and say things. I’m really going to miss her to be honest if we break up because i know it’s hard getting a girl like that. But the same time how long can I cope with such behavior. I always feel she would change with time but how wrong or right can I be
Re: Help by Selfkontrol: 9:44am On Oct 13, 2019
DOMINO001:
You are actually stupid like you rightly opined (apologies for reminding you). It could be because you want to compensate her for feeding you while you were broke.
You don't need an advice. I won't be surprised if you have already paid her bride Price. Go on and do what you want, but remember to come here and show us the hot water that was poured on you for calling your mum.
trust me you have no idea. I might seem stupid to you or not man enough but I’m very sensible. That girl has done things for me. I have dated girls in the past and non can be compared to her. Her excessive love for me is driving her crazy when I don’t dance to her beats. The girl is caring, honest, not demanding and willing to listen to me and give advice.
Re: Help by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:52am On Oct 13, 2019
try and work on her attitude gradually,I believe everyone has his flaws.you are lucky to an extent because ur babe is very expressive ,she speaks her mind and so u know where the problem is from.My own babe wud not even tell u what u did wrong and wud keep malice for almost a week,if u chat her,she no go reply,call her and she no go pick.I wud start cracking my head to know what I did wrong.Better still,both of u could see a marriage counsellor.If u know u have done all ur best and exhausted ur options to work on her and she did not change her attitude,u can then take an exit from the relationship.my own opinion

1 Like

Re: Help by Privatepart00: 9:53am On Oct 13, 2019
Selfkontrol:
Good morning everyone. I had to create a new account just to post this to stay anonymous. Forgive any grammatical error pls.

I have this gf of over 6 years.(note: there has been breakups between this period and even one that lasted for two years but we always come back) We started dating since my 200 level in school and there has been ups and downs between us. Quarrels, fights over all little things. She’s 24while I’m 28. Well towards final year we broke up because of a lot of things that happened. I want to be brief as possible.

I must say she’s a loving, supportive gf through out my university days but threw in the towel towards final year and started dating someone else because she couldn’t cope with my brokenness anymore. Well a lot contributed to that too. I was hurt and bitter for weeks but I didn’t blame her because she tried staying up to that moment. Even my friends where surprised becos she’s a beautiful girl. Al those period she never cheated. But to be frank, I have never seen an insecured, controlling, immature, obsessive, nagging gf all my life. I know I also had my shortcomings but this girl is worse. All our fights we had was not because I cheated but because she always assume I do. She always suspect. She’s too fast to conclude even when I’m so pure to the heart.

Fast forward to months later when things became well for me, for the fact she never cheated on me, and she really helped me during school days tho never stayed still the end. Well she was still young and immature. Being so kind and grateful, I rekindled the love we had becos we actually do love our selves. I don’t know if I was stupid doing that or just being grateful for all what we went through but one thing I know is I never regretted my decision.

Time has come and gone and we are still dating and also dealing with her nagging attitude and sometimes very rude when she’s angry. ( after school she went back to Lagos where she is based while I’m based in Warri) so I fell distance contributes too. But honestly I do ask my self if this is the girl I really want to wife because I actually love her and wants to wife her because she’s a good girl. But she nags a lot, too rude, verbally abusive, wants to be controlling. Because of this girl I never had any female friends in school because we where living together after some point. Well mostly because I couldn’t afford my own rent in full so we had to team up and rent a house. I was also isolated from my male friends.

I’m really in a big dilemma to be frank. Sometimes I’m scared if I can’t get a good girl that can be faithful and loyal as her because girls of nowadays are something else. Or I’m just stucked with her. I have actually not tried having a real gf durin our breakups because I wasn’t just ready for something new so I really don’t know. I’m confused as hell. . This girl don’t give me peace of mind sometimes. This moment she’s cool then next minute she’s something else. One incident that happened. I was on a video cal with her and an urgent call came in. I told her baby give me a few Sec to pick the call. After picking that call this girl flamed up and started giving me attitude. That I was supposed to finish that video cal with her before picking any call without even asking me who was calling. Well I’m just stating that to give you guys the kind of silly attitudes she exhibits.

The one that happened just of recent. Just last night. We didn’t speak the whole of Friday because we where avoiding each other so Saturday I called her but she gave me attitude. I left her. Later in the evening I said let me hangout with my friend. A female friend tho Out of the blues her calls came in and I picked. She asked me where I was I told her I went out. She said with who. I said must I go with someone if I want to go out like I can’t I go out alone. She started nagging and requested for a video call. I picked the call and showed her around to tell her I was alone but she never believed anything. She kept on nagging. Kept calling me repeatedly oo. See me case. Someone that didn’t have my time earlier. Well it got to a point I never picked her calls nor video calls anymore partly because the place was very noisy and because it’s embarrassing shouting on the phone and explaining to a gf in present of people. Well I have said enough.

Guys I need advice. I feel like breaking up with this girl. I don’t know if I’m just being selfish or making the right decision. I might look stupid to some people right now but all critics is allowed. I will share screenshots of the messages she sent me when I wasn’t picking her calls
. I am totally disappointed in you after reading this . Just like she said , you are not man enough a bit . You swallowed a lot of shit from the beginning to the end . A girl you should have treated her shit since . You sounded more like a wilted vegetable . The height of it was you picking your calls just to prove to her that you are not cheating or with any girl . Wish I can unread what I just read . You are just shitty dude . Stand firm and be the man in your relationship. Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Help by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 13, 2019
boss na u cause ursef d wahala.. change your hoeing ways.... you not as smart as you think, you caused all the disrespect ,change and follow her talk heart to heart, there's no point letting her go, known devil is better than unknown angel ...pls ignore those idiots saying u not a man enough blabla.. most of them are masturbators,they've never bleeped a real p*ssy before talkless of having a gf or knowing anything about relationship.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help by Gofwane(m): 9:56am On Oct 13, 2019
This thread reminds me of the movie 'ACRIMONY' grin

1 Like

Re: Help by ruggedtimi(m): 10:03am On Oct 13, 2019
if everybody start bringing their relationship to nairaland space no dey oh
Re: Help by Selfkontrol: 10:04am On Oct 13, 2019
Privatepart00:
. I am totally disappointed in you after reading this . Just like she said , you are not man enough a bit . You swallowed a lot of shit from the beginning to the end . A girl you should have treated her shit since . You sounded more like a wilted vegetable . The height of it was you picking your calls just to prove to her that you are not cheating or with any girl . Wish I can unread what I just read . You are just shitty dude . Stand firm and be the man in your relationship. Rubbish
lol bro you have no idea o. I’m just laughing to this your comment. If there’s any girl I want to be with trust me it’s her. I may seem silly to you but you have no idea. Girls nowadays are something else trust me. I have my reasons tho but thanks for your advice
Re: Help by martolux(m): 10:09am On Oct 13, 2019
This really confirmed you have been cheating on her, she's pained because you r just too smart to be caught. ...You are at fault for her ruddy attitude.The only way you can win her heart is for you to be completely faithful to her, she really loves you but she's very insecure about you.
Selfkontrol:
you are not wrong saying she’s rude and lack respect sometimes but saying I cheat lol. Yes I might have but never in anyway has she ever caught me or seen me or have I rubbed it on her face. I’m too smart for that. All she does is suspect and assumes even when I’m doing nothing. You may feel she has caught me in the past but noo she has never. I have remained faithful to an extent. She’s just naturally jealous and insecured

1 Like

Re: Help by Selfkontrol: 10:14am On Oct 13, 2019
martolux:
This really confirmed you have been cheating on her, she's pained because you r just too smart to be caught. ...You are at fault for her ruddy attitude.The only way you can win her heart is for you to be completely faithful to her, she really loves you but she's very insecure about you.
trust me bro even when I’m faithful to the call she still acts stupid. Her problem is assumptions. She always assume I do things. If I don’t pick her calls maybe for a few hours, then I’m obviously with a woman, I can’t go out on my own. It must be with a girl. I can’t chat with any girl. There must be something. Like I’m literally isolated from everyone when I’m with her. All this things are thins I can’t tolerate and that’s what is bringing the problem
Re: Help by MissOffpoint(f): 10:17am On Oct 13, 2019
You are a cheat....

I really hope she dumps you...

4 Likes

Re: Help by stanvesco(m): 10:19am On Oct 13, 2019
Selfkontrol:
Good morning everyone. I had to create a new account just to post this to stay anonymous. Forgive any grammatical error pls.

I have this gf of over 6 years.(note: there has been breakups between this period and even one that lasted for two years but we always come back) We started dating since my 200 level in school and there has been ups and downs between us. Quarrels, fights over all little things. She’s 24while I’m 28. Well towards final year we broke up because of a lot of things that happened. I want to be brief as possible.

I must say she’s a loving, supportive gf through out my university days but threw in the towel towards final year and started dating someone else because she couldn’t cope with my brokenness anymore. Well a lot contributed to that too. I was hurt and bitter for weeks but I didn’t blame her because she tried staying up to that moment. Even my friends where surprised becos she’s a beautiful girl. Al those period she never cheated. But to be frank, I have never seen an insecured, controlling, immature, obsessive, nagging gf all my life. I know I also had my shortcomings but this girl is worse. All our fights we had was not because I cheated but because she always assume I do. She always suspect. She’s too fast to conclude even when I’m so pure to the heart.

Fast forward to months later when things became well for me, for the fact she never cheated on me, and she really helped me during school days tho never stayed still the end. Well she was still young and immature. Being so kind and grateful, I rekindled the love we had becos we actually do love our selves. I don’t know if I was stupid doing that or just being grateful for all what we went through but one thing I know is I never regretted my decision.

Time has come and gone and we are still dating and also dealing with her nagging attitude and sometimes very rude when she’s angry. ( after school she went back to Lagos where she is based while I’m based in Warri) so I fell distance contributes too. But honestly I do ask my self if this is the girl I really want to wife because I actually love her and wants to wife her because she’s a good girl. But she nags a lot, too rude, verbally abusive, wants to be controlling. Because of this girl I never had any female friends in school because we where living together after some point. Well mostly because I couldn’t afford my own rent in full so we had to team up and rent a house. I was also isolated from my male friends.

I’m really in a big dilemma to be frank. Sometimes I’m scared if I can’t get a good girl that can be faithful and loyal as her because girls of nowadays are something else. Or I’m just stucked with her. I have actually not tried having a real gf durin our breakups because I wasn’t just ready for something new so I really don’t know. I’m confused as hell. . This girl don’t give me peace of mind sometimes. This moment she’s cool then next minute she’s something else. One incident that happened. I was on a video cal with her and an urgent call came in. I told her baby give me a few Sec to pick the call. After picking that call this girl flamed up and started giving me attitude. That I was supposed to finish that video cal with her before picking any call without even asking me who was calling. Well I’m just stating that to give you guys the kind of silly attitudes she exhibits.

The one that happened just of recent. Just last night. We didn’t speak the whole of Friday because we where avoiding each other so Saturday I called her but she gave me attitude. I left her. Later in the evening I said let me hangout with my friend. A female friend tho Out of the blues her calls came in and I picked. She asked me where I was I told her I went out. She said with who. I said must I go with someone if I want to go out like I can’t I go out alone. She started nagging and requested for a video call. I picked the call and showed her around to tell her I was alone but she never believed anything. She kept on nagging. Kept calling me repeatedly oo. See me case. Someone that didn’t have my time earlier. Well it got to a point I never picked her calls nor video calls anymore partly because the place was very noisy and because it’s embarrassing shouting on the phone and explaining to a gf in present of people. Well I have said enough.

Guys I need advice. I feel like breaking up with this girl. I don’t know if I’m just being selfish or making the right decision. I might look stupid to some people right now but all critics is allowed. I will share screenshots of the messages she sent me when I wasn’t picking her calls
Let me tell u a story...

I had a male turkey so huge that he could barely mate the female turkeys. It made Dem hate him and always attack him. They extended d hate to me,but I had to pet Dem...
My question is; Have u made her a woman? If u haven't den shes just acting out her homes on u. U mustn't have sex before marriage,but u must make ur woman orgasm frequently even though u don't penetrate her. Do u give her frequent orgasms?

1 Like

Re: Help by Selfkontrol: 10:23am On Oct 13, 2019
MissOffpoint:
You are a cheat....

I really hope she dumps you...
wow that’s your conclusion? Pathetic
Re: Help by Selfkontrol: 10:25am On Oct 13, 2019
stanvesco:

Let me tell u a story...

I had a male turkey so huge that he could barely mate the female turkeys. It made Dem hate him and always attack him. They extended d hate to me,but I had to pet Dem...
My question is; Have u made her a woman? If u haven't den shes just acting out her homes on u. U mustn't have sex before marriage,but u must make ur woman orgasm frequently even though u don't penetrate her. Do u give her frequent orgasms?
your story is quite funny too lol. There’s no amount of things we haven’t done o. Virtually everything!
Re: Help by quisera(m): 10:29am On Oct 13, 2019
Op if this girl didn't cheat during the period of your breakup then I'd advice you wife her. Girls like this are hard to come by.
Re: Help by Selfkontrol: 10:37am On Oct 13, 2019
quisera:
Op if this girl didn't cheat during the period of your breakup then I'd advice you wife her. Girls like this are hard to come by.
well after we broke up she had other relationships but non worked out. I don’t know the reason. I sometimes feel she’s back to me because she haven’t found a better option and no one coming forth. She has a lot of good traits no doubt but trust me she’s sick sometimes. For wifing her no doubt she’s a good girl. She won’t cheat on you. Faithful to a call but can you cope with a nagging, abusive and repulsive wife? Even when she’s accusing you falsely? That’s the question I keep asking myself
Re: Help by stanvesco(m): 10:39am On Oct 13, 2019
Selfkon ;Dtrol:
your story is quite funny too lol. There’s no amount of things we haven’t done o. Virtually everything!

It's eida u r overdoing it(it's too good and makes her panic and worried of loosing u) or u ain't doing good.
However it seems u r doing good.
So let me advise u a little, do not leave dis babe for any reason oh grin grin
Where u r lacking from ur writeup is in the "sweet mouth* department. Have u ever heard of reverse psychology Use it often on her,pet her,pamper her and always woo her. Dia is no need to be ashamed to be softhearted to the one u love ok. Nothing shameful in dat. Have u Eva seen a romance movie where d guy treated d woman sooooo lovingly??

Bro dias no shame in loving ur woman,wooing her over n over,and showing her lovey-dovey eyes
Re: Help by seanwilliam(m): 11:12am On Oct 13, 2019
Check my profile @op, and follow these 3 moniker
1. ubunja (read his miseducations).
2. harddon(read his dating drills)
3. martinez39( read his COMMENTS)
if u refuse to follow them and readtheir posts, believe me u cant find lasting solution to ur problems.
p.s i'm their(those monikers)testimony.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help by Newboss(m): 11:34am On Oct 13, 2019
This girl is the easiest type to lay.
A couple of abortion and she's all hopeless.

I love lonely bìtches. LMAO
Re: Help by TIDDOLL(m): 11:35am On Oct 13, 2019
[/b]Too TOXIC!!

Having an intelligent conversation to solve the grievances of her perceived third party intrusion is impossible with this kind of lady.

She kept saying the word "FVCK"
Its hard to reason with people like that.

From her Point of feel,

Your reaction to her grievances makes it even more vivid that you've got a skeleton in your bed.

Your utterances et reply never protrudes assurance of you not frolicking with skeletons!!

My advice
"freedom isn't possesive of anything bar happiness"
[b]
Re: Help by BigJoe19: 11:37am On Oct 13, 2019
It is when a girl is in love that she can type long sentences like this, see as the guy dey reply with short sentence, LOVE IS A BASTARD CHAI!!!

Guy the truth is you're playing that girl, she knows you fvcking outside but cannot prove it, the silent treatment and subtle shade you dey give her dey kill her, she is just putting that attitude to conceal the pain she is passing through.

Make that girl no go commit suicide because of you.
Re: Help by modik(m): 11:39am On Oct 13, 2019
michlins:
That girl loves you with every bit of her life. That amount of love comes with a price and that's what you are paying with her constant attention. Give her your attention 120% and she would ask for more sef
I agree.

That girl is soully in love and cannot get enough of your attention.

Note:

You should be in grave concern when in love with a girl who cares less.

This girl is the best gift u can ever have. All her totality is in you hence u cannot give her less attention.

The freedom you crave from her is the reduction in the %of your shareholding of her heart.

Go after her and be humble, else, you may not find a deeper love than she offers.

You are not man enough. She is a good girl and territorial. Sees you as her own territory with zero tolerance to trespassers.

Read inbetween line and grab her.

Mature advice if you care.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help by michlins(m): 11:41am On Oct 13, 2019
modik:

I agree.

That girl is soully in love and cannot get enough of your attention.

Note:

You should be in grave concern when in love with a girl who cares less.

This girl is the best gift u can ever have. All her totality is in you hence u cannot give her less attention.

The freedom you crave from her is the reduction in the %of your shareholding of her heart.

Go after her and be humble, else, you may not find a deeper love than she offers.

You are not man enough.
bros shey you miss road ni. You are talking to the wrong person. I ain't the OP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help by modik(m): 11:43am On Oct 13, 2019
michlins:
bros shey you miss road ni. You are talking to the wrong person. I ain't the OP

Then ignore the owner knows!
Re: Help by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 13, 2019
Selfkontrol:

As a lady I can't cope with nagging self,no one repeats something twice to me or spam my WhatsApp...
I don't know how you put up with this for 6 years....
There is always two sides to a story....
She may have her own ish with you.
Is this who she is naturally or who she is to just you? If this is how she is to just you there is hope but if she is like this to all,well....

The best way to humble a woman is to withhold attention,it pierces her soul...stay a month without calling, texting,or receiving her calls...ignore her!don't fall for her pleading...
Then after the one month,invite her for a date and ask her "what the problem is,and why she has been acting that way for so long". She will let out her innermost fears and insecurities.

Women are complex,hard to please,and may be angry for no reason.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help by MissOffpoint(f): 11:51am On Oct 13, 2019
Selfkontrol:
wow that’s your conclusion? Pathetic

Is it...?

Something you yourself admitted to be guilty of.

Anyway, it's your life, live it the way you want to.

1 Like

Re: Help by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 13, 2019
You don't love her and she doesn't respect you... The exact opposite of what God instructs.

You don't love her because you cheat on her. Please don't deny it. You don't love her because if you do you wouldn't want to make her feel jealous. If you love this girl then stop fucking around and stop playing emotional games to show who's in charge. Stop sowing seeds of doubt and distrust in her heart. You're supposed to love her and show her she can trust you. Do anything to prove this, even if it means picking one million video calls.

You love her and you live comfortably, what is stopping you from proposing and settling down with her? Six years and you're still playing emotional games, are you wise at all?

You're supposed to love your woman and she'll respect you in return. If you show her undiluted love and are 100% open with her and she doesn't still respect you then it's her fault and you can walk.

Don't claim she's nasty when you're always playing games and sowing seeds of doubt about your faithfulness to her in her heart. It is what you do and now I'm telling you it is what makes her go crazy.

Turn a new leaf and watch things go smoothly between you both.

There's more hard truth I'll like to tell you but time won't permit. In all, use your head before you leave a good woman and end up with one that will beat you at your own game and wreck you for life.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help by Biglittlelois(f): 11:59am On Oct 13, 2019
michlins:
That girl loves you with every bit of her life. That amount of love comes with a price and that's what you are paying with her constant attention. Give her your attention 120% and she would ask for more sef

Apt, some guys are to stupid to know that, it's a DLR so what did he expect, she loves him, jealous and needs his undivided attention, shows she's very faithful to a fault sef, how many loyal ladies can one get this days.

3 Likes

Re: Help by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 13, 2019
Selfkontrol:

End it. She'd bathe you with acid. I am sure.
Re: Help by Biglittlelois(f): 11:59am On Oct 13, 2019
Charleys:
I like girls like this.

But it can be too much sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Help by Biglittlelois(f): 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
Mstick:
Am I missing something? Are you not cheating? You want a faithful girl but you aren't faithful.

Tell her whatever you've written here and move on.

Lol true, he's cheating.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help by Biglittlelois(f): 12:01pm On Oct 13, 2019
drips8:
You should quit the relationship.

You have a side chick and you obviously can't expect your girlfriend to stay mute.

Smart.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Worry About Porn. / What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? / Lady Who Flaunts Her Boobs Online , Joins FC Barcelona By Force (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.