Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help (8184 Views)

Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) / Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me / I Couldn't Believe It When My Gf Told Me This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help by Selfkontrol: 7:30am On Oct 13, 2019
Good morning everyone. I had to create a new account just to post this to stay anonymous. Forgive any grammatical error pls.

I have this gf of over 6 years.(note: there has been breakups between this period and even one that lasted for two years but we always come back) We started dating since my 200 level in school and there has been ups and downs between us. Quarrels, fights over all little things. She’s 24while I’m 28. Well towards final year we broke up because of a lot of things that happened. I want to be brief as possible.

I must say she’s a loving, supportive gf through out my university days but threw in the towel towards final year and started dating someone else because she couldn’t cope with my brokenness anymore. Well a lot contributed to that too. I was hurt and bitter for weeks but I didn’t blame her because she tried staying up to that moment. Even my friends where surprised becos she’s a beautiful girl. Al those period she never cheated. But to be frank, I have never seen an insecured, controlling, immature, obsessive, nagging gf all my life. I know I also had my shortcomings but this girl is worse. All our fights we had was not because I cheated but because she always assume I do. She always suspect. She’s too fast to conclude even when I’m so pure to the heart.

Fast forward to months later when things became well for me, for the fact she never cheated on me, and she really helped me during school days tho never stayed still the end. Well she was still young and immature. Being so kind and grateful, I rekindled the love we had becos we actually do love our selves. I don’t know if I was stupid doing that or just being grateful for all what we went through but one thing I know is I never regretted my decision.

Time has come and gone and we are still dating and also dealing with her nagging attitude and sometimes very rude when she’s angry. ( after school she went back to Lagos where she is based while I’m based in Warri) so I fell distance contributes too. But honestly I do ask my self if this is the girl I really want to wife because I actually love her and wants to wife her because she’s a good girl. But she nags a lot, too rude, verbally abusive, wants to be controlling. Because of this girl I never had any female friends in school because we where living together after some point. Well mostly because I couldn’t afford my own rent in full so we had to team up and rent a house. I was also isolated from my male friends.

I’m really in a big dilemma to be frank. Sometimes I’m scared if I can’t get a good girl that can be faithful and loyal as her because girls of nowadays are something else. Or I’m just stucked with her. I have actually not tried having a real gf durin our breakups because I wasn’t just ready for something new so I really don’t know. I’m confused as hell. . This girl don’t give me peace of mind sometimes. This moment she’s cool then next minute she’s something else. One incident that happened. I was on a video cal with her and an urgent call came in. I told her baby give me a few Sec to pick the call. After picking that call this girl flamed up and started giving me attitude. That I was supposed to finish that video cal with her before picking any call without even asking me who was calling. Well I’m just stating that to give you guys the kind of silly attitudes she exhibits.

The one that happened just of recent. Just last night. We didn’t speak the whole of Friday because we where avoiding each other so Saturday I called her but she gave me attitude. I left her. Later in the evening I said let me hangout with my friend. A female friend tho Out of the blues her calls came in and I picked. She asked me where I was I told her I went out. She said with who. I said must I go with someone if I want to go out like I can’t I go out alone. She started nagging and requested for a video call. I picked the call and showed her around to tell her I was alone but she never believed anything. She kept on nagging. Kept calling me repeatedly oo. See me case. Someone that didn’t have my time earlier. Well it got to a point I never picked her calls nor video calls anymore partly because the place was very noisy and because it’s embarrassing shouting on the phone and explaining to a gf in present of people. Well I have said enough.

Guys I need advice. I feel like breaking up with this girl. I don’t know if I’m just being selfish or making the right decision. I might look stupid to some people right now but all critics is allowed. I will share screenshots of the messages she sent me when I wasn’t picking her calls

5 Likes

Re: Help by Selfkontrol: 7:31am On Oct 13, 2019
The rest of it
Re: Help by Charleys: 7:36am On Oct 13, 2019
I like girls like this.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help by Avast(m): 7:36am On Oct 13, 2019
Serious matter
Re: Help by Avast(m): 7:38am On Oct 13, 2019
Charleys:
I like girls like this.

Why
Re: Help by Mstick: 7:39am On Oct 13, 2019
Am I missing something? Are you not cheating? You want a faithful girl but you aren't faithful.

Tell her whatever you've written here and move on.

5 Likes

Re: Help by Pubichairs(m): 7:42am On Oct 13, 2019
cheesy Indeed u are not a man, just see as this cunt the control ur life, u should be tired of this relationship by now but here u are still being gullible with she hasn't cheated and all that

na so Kwame take enter one chance marriage

There are still good girls out there...leave the clingy cunt and move on with ur life...marry such person at ur own Peril

no de stress ur self cos of one woman, she no even get respect for u

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help by drips8(m): 7:43am On Oct 13, 2019
You should quit the relationship.

You have a side chick and you obviously can't expect your girlfriend to stay mute.

11 Likes

Re: Help by DOMINO001: 7:50am On Oct 13, 2019
You are actually stupid like you rightly opined (apologies for reminding you). It could be because you want to compensate her for feeding you while you were broke.
You don't need an advice. I won't be surprised if you have already paid her bride Price. Go on and do what you want, but remember to come here and show us the hot water that was poured on you for calling your mum.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help by Skmoda360(m): 7:53am On Oct 13, 2019
Mehn!!! You are in trouble.....she ain't done with you....she want you to come and beg in person....have you slept with her before? If yes, I think you need to fvck her for like 1hr so that she can get factory resetting of her brain...she still love you oooo but insecurity is a disease in her body so deal with it bro.....I think you always act like sissy to her that's why she is trying to control you.....

Be a man and please if you are gonna break up with her, stay clear of her cuz she ain't done with you. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help by sweetonugbu: 8:03am On Oct 13, 2019
No Advice for you,advice your self

3 Likes

Re: Help by Oblongata: 8:13am On Oct 13, 2019
The girl is a normal naija girl in love...

You are the child here and you are not ready...

Please let her go and meet a real man.

You went out with another lady and got caught, and you are quick to term her a nag? Like seriously?

I will rather sit this out and pretend I didn’t read sheet cool

21 Likes

Re: Help by sweetonugbu: 8:13am On Oct 13, 2019
Proceed with caution bro

1 Share

Re: Help by osemoses69: 8:16am On Oct 13, 2019
You guys are mad �

5 Likes

Re: Help by michlins(m): 8:22am On Oct 13, 2019
That girl loves you with every bit of her life. That amount of love comes with a price and that's what you are paying with her constant attention. Give her your attention 120% and she would ask for more sef

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help by seniorgozman(m): 8:24am On Oct 13, 2019
You have two options with this girl.
1 Work on her attitude and she will remain yours for Life.
2 Break up with her but try and compensate her for her efforts, then avoid her because she can harm you.
The choice is yours

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help by carzola(m): 8:28am On Oct 13, 2019
Nobody is perfect...look beyond her flaws
And be with her...

Sometimes distance can drive somebody crazy
I can say fr sure she loves u..
But if u guys continue like this she will cheat
Cause she has trust issues...

All the best. .
Try and make her trust u more.

4 Likes

Re: Help by cenaman(m): 8:30am On Oct 13, 2019
I wish i had such babe......

6 Likes

Re: Help by Collins4u1(m): 8:33am On Oct 13, 2019
It's like her puna is too sweet for you... That's why your sense was deactivated.

2 Likes

Re: Help by Selfkontrol: 8:41am On Oct 13, 2019
DOMINO001:
You are actually stupid like you rightly opined (apologies for reminding you). It could be because you want to compensate her for feeding you while you were broke.
You don't need an advice. I won't be surprised if you have already paid her bride Price. Go on and do what you want, but remember to come here and show us the hot water that was poured on you for calling your mum.
I get your point but trust me this girl has her good sides I have known Naija girls to be very promiscuous, and do a lot of things. This girl is contented, honest, she’s not even demanding, she’s just so reserved. Aside her attitude trust me she’s a girl I want to wife that’s why I said I’m confused as hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help by Selfkontrol: 8:43am On Oct 13, 2019
drips8:
You should quit the relationship.

You have a side chick and you obviously can't expect your girlfriend to stay mute.
lol you can’t conclude I have a side chick. Trust me there’s more to this. Even when I’m honest she nags. Always feel I’m with someone
Re: Help by AstroG1: 8:46am On Oct 13, 2019
That girl is controlling you,she's using your emotions and love for her to blackmail you. All I see is a Guy,trying to be a Man but couldn't. Use your head and deal with the facts that the girl is abusive,repulsive,has a bad character and highly volatile. Control yourself first b4 u try to control her.

You need to be Miseducated on women matters for Sense to locate you

Peace cool

8 Likes

Re: Help by Selfkontrol: 8:54am On Oct 13, 2019
AstroG1:
That girl is control you,she's using your emotions and love for her to blackmail you. All I see is a Guy,trying to be a Man but couldn't. Use your head and deal with the facts that the girl is abusive,repulsive,has a bad character and highly volatile. Control yourself first b4 u try to control her.

You need to be Miseducated on women matters for Sense to locate you

Peace cool
honestly you are so right. I’m just sick but confused. Will I get a better girl that’s the question that keep popping on my brain. I have had quite some girls in the past but non can be compared to her. Talking about control. She tries hard to but I don’t give her that chance. I’m the hardest person you can deal with when it comes to women things because I don’t take shit from girls. But when she flames up like this. She says a lot of things that just make me sick and reconsider my plans for marriage. Is this what I will go through in marriage? It’s really a lot man I just wish I could type all. I love her so much but I hardly show it cos it not my nature to be acting al lovey lovey. But she always thinks I take her as an option. I really don’t know mern. I don’t pick call problem, I off phone problem, it’s either I’m with a woman or something

1 Like

Re: Help by AstroG1: 8:59am On Oct 13, 2019
Selfkontrol:
honestly you are so right. I’m just sick but confused. Will I get a better girl that’s the question that keep popping on my brain. I have had quite some few girls in the past but non can be compared to her. Talking about control. She tries hard to but I don’t give her that chance. I’m the hardest person you can deal with when it comes to women things because I don’t take shit from girls. But when she flames up like this. She says a lot of things that just make me sick and reconsider my plans for marriage. Is this what I will go through in marriage? It’s really a lot man I just wish I could type all. I love her so much but I hardly show it cos it not my nature to be acting al lovey lovey. But she always thinks I take her as an option. I really don’t know mern. I don’t pick call problem, I off phone problem, it’s either I’m with a woman or something

For her to use the word 'Fxck you' constantly without remorse,shows she's not worth ur stress

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help by Omar09(m): 9:01am On Oct 13, 2019
Selfkontrol:
Good morning everyone. I had to create a new account just to post this to stay anonymous. Forgive any grammatical error pls.

I have this gf of over 6 years.(note: there has been breakups between this period and even one that lasted for two years but we always come back) We started dating since my 200 level in school and there has been ups and downs between us. Quarrels, fights over all little things. She’s 24while I’m 28. Well towards final year we broke up because of a lot of things that happened. I want to be brief as possible.

I must say she’s a loving, supportive gf through out my university days but threw in the towel towards final year and started dating someone else because she couldn’t cope with my brokenness anymore. Well a lot contributed to that too. I was hurt and bitter for weeks but I didn’t blame her because she tried staying up to that moment. Even my friends where surprised becos she’s a beautiful girl. Al those period she never cheated. But to be frank, I have never seen an insecured, controlling, immature, obsessive, nagging gf all my life. I know I also had my shortcomings but this girl is worse. All our fights we had was not because I cheated but because she always assume I do. She always suspect. She’s too fast to conclude even when I’m so pure to the heart.

Fast forward to months later when things became well for me, for the fact she never cheated on me, and she really helped me during school days tho never stayed still the end. Well she was still young and immature. Being so kind and grateful, I rekindled the love we had becos we actually do love our selves. I don’t know if I was stupid doing that or just being grateful for all what we went through but one thing I know is I never regretted my decision.

Time has come and gone and we are still dating and also dealing with her nagging attitude and sometimes very rude when she’s angry. ( after school she went back to Lagos where she is based while I’m based in Warri) so I fell distance contributes too. But honestly I do ask my self if this is the girl I really want to wife because I actually love her and wants to wife her because she’s a good girl. But she nags a lot, too rude, verbally abusive, wants to be controlling. Because of this girl I never had any female friends in school because we where living together after some point. Well mostly because I couldn’t afford my own rent in full so we had to team up and rent a house. I was also isolated from my male friends.

I’m really in a big dilemma to be frank. Sometimes I’m scared if I can’t get a good girl that can be faithful and loyal as her because girls of nowadays are something else. Or I’m just stucked with her. I have actually not tried having a real gf durin our breakups because I wasn’t just ready for something new so I really don’t know. I’m confused as hell. . This girl don’t give me peace of mind sometimes. This moment she’s cool then next minute she’s something else. One incident that happened. I was on a video cal with her and an urgent call came in. I told her baby give me a few Sec to pick the call. After picking that call this girl flamed up and started giving me attitude. That I was supposed to finish that video cal with her before picking any call without even asking me who was calling. Well I’m just stating that to give you guys the kind of silly attitudes she exhibits.

The one that happened just of recent. Just last night. We didn’t speak the whole of Friday because we where avoiding each other so Saturday I called her but she gave me attitude. I left her. Later in the evening I said let me hangout with my friend. A female friend tho Out of the blues her calls came in and I picked. She asked me where I was I told her I went out. She said with who. I said must I go with someone if I want to go out like I can’t I go out alone. She started nagging and requested for a video call. I picked the call and showed her around to tell her I was alone but she never believed anything. She kept on nagging. Kept calling me repeatedly oo. See me case. Someone that didn’t have my time earlier. Well it got to a point I never picked her calls nor video calls anymore partly because the place was very noisy and because it’s embarrassing shouting on the phone and explaining to a gf in present of people. Well I have said enough.

Guys I need advice. I feel like breaking up with this girl. I don’t know if I’m just being selfish or making the right decision. I might look stupid to some people right now but all critics is allowed. I will share screenshots of the messages she sent me when I wasn’t picking her calls

First, I want to commend your written English. It shows your school fees wasn't paid in vain.

Secondly, I like your girl. I like the way she uses the 'F' word like it's nothing. Believe me such girls are rare.

It's good thing you know she's the nagging type.
She does love you n don't say she has never cheated on you, you just haven't caught her. What you should know is this, y'all have to sit down n bare you differences so you two can understand each other.

N for the part of walking out of the relationship n not meeting someone as good as her, that's a lie. In fact the beauty of this taking your pride n leaving is you don't know whom you are gonna meet next, n if she doesn't fit your standard, one thing is sure, you will still walk out of the relationship n meet another. Till you get your type. Don't be delusional about not meeting someone as good as she, you know why?

You'd meet someone better.

13 Likes

Re: Help by Horlaidex(m): 9:12am On Oct 13, 2019
The girl cheats bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 13, 2019
Well,this is how I see it

First,she's truly very rude,on NO account should your spouse insult you,all these Bleep you,i regret the day i met you,you are stupid and all other insult when you are angry is not nice at all.

Secondly op is a cheat,he has cheated on her before or still cheating,you can't deny it.

Finally, i think you guys should break up,it's obviously not working,she's losing her sanity,you are losing your patience so best you could do and save yourselves heartache is break up..

RESPECT matters alot in a relationship,stay away from a man who doesn't respect you,same goes to men.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help by Selfkontrol: 9:29am On Oct 13, 2019
carzola:
Nobody is perfect...look beyond her flaws
And be with her...

Sometimes distance can drive somebody crazy
I can say fr sure she loves u..
But if u guys continue like this she will cheat
Cause she has trust issues...

All the best. .
Try and make her trust u more.
theres nothing I I haven’t done or say to make her trust me. Even considering the distance I still give her attention but she’s never satisfied. Her life is just so lonely, she absolutely got no friends. I’m like her best friend and bf she tells everything. She’s quiet and don’t even like to seek for advice. She’s not someone that can discuss things like this to seek for advice. She believes in her own judgment and think she’s right. No elder sister to advice her no good friend. I really feel sorry for her to be frank becos I try as much as i can to be a loving bf. She have had bfs in the past but non worked and I think it’s this same salty attitude. Sometimes I neglect somethings out of pity because trust me her life is somehow. Sometimes when she explains to me I just feel sorry for her. To the point she wants to rush me into marriage cos she’s tired lol. A girl of 23 tired of staying in parents house. Tired already she hasn’t gotten a job. Wants to use marriage as an escape route. It’s sad
Re: Help by Selfkontrol: 9:33am On Oct 13, 2019
Simplep:
Well,this is how I see it

First,she's truly very rude,on NO account should your spouse insult you,all these Bleep you,i regret the day i met you,you are stupid and all other insult when you are angry is not nice at all.

Secondly op is a cheat,he has cheated on her before or still cheating,you can't deny it.

Finally, i think you guys should break up,it's obviously not working,she's losing her sanity,you are losing your patience so best you could do and save yourselves heartache is break up..

RESPECT matters alot in a relationship,stay away from a man who doesn't respect you,same goes to men.
you are not wrong saying she’s rude and lack respect sometimes but saying I cheat lol. Yes I might have but never in anyway has she ever caught me or seen me or have I rubbed it on her face. I’m too smart for that. All she does is suspect and assumes even when I’m doing nothing. You may feel she has caught me in the past but noo she has never. I have remained faithful to an extent. She’s just naturally jealous and insecured

1 Like

Re: Help by pryme(m): 9:37am On Oct 13, 2019
Selfkontrol:
I get your point but trust me this girl has her good sides I have known Naija girls to be very promiscuous, and do a lot of things. This girl is contented, honest, she’s not even demanding, she’s just so reserved. Aside her attitude trust me she’s a girl I want to wife that’s why I said I’m confused as hell.

You should make a choice, I personally will call it quits, there are some things in this world that are good but kills in the long term.
I don't believe in quiting without a fight, but I will only fight if there is a fighting chance.

Your gf has passed the stage that she can change, these are the kind of people that will love their house so much, but will set it on fire and cry a river when it starts burning.

She needs serious help from a therapist, unless you can afford this it's best you sever your lose and take a bow - yeah, it will hurt, but you will be fine eventually with time.

1 Like

Re: Help by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 13, 2019
Selfkontrol:
you are not wrong saying she’s rude and lack respect sometimes but saying I cheat lol. Yes I might have but never in anyway has she ever caught me or seen me or have I rubbed it on her face. I’m too smart for that. All she does is suspect and assumes even when I’m doing nothing. You may feel she has caught me in the past but noo she has never. I have remained faithful to an extent. She’s just naturally jealous and insecured
You are not as smart as you think,trust me.

1 Like

Re: Help by Melison(m): 9:39am On Oct 13, 2019
Guy Waka �️ dere, see as she dey rain insult like snow on top ur head,no matter how u love me if u disrespect me this much mehn am done,see as she dey use ''fvck u'' as if she dey release ep
Better to stay silly than stay with a nagging woman at home

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

. / If You Understand This Picture, Then Heaven Is Not For You! (picture) / Busty Lady Causes Stir Online With Her Massive Boobs, Fans Go Gaga (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.