Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Rwanda Has Become The First African Country To Manufacture A Smartphone 100% - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rwanda Has Become The First African Country To Manufacture A Smartphone 100% (907 Views)

What Country Has The Biggest Yansh In Africa? Uganda Or Rwanda? Pics / Which African Country Has The Curviest Women / Which African Country Can I Get Free Sex Easily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rwanda Has Become The First African Country To Manufacture A Smartphone 100% by Burgerlomo: 8:50am On Oct 13, 2019
Maraphone smartphones manufactured in Rwanda. cool

Re: Rwanda Has Become The First African Country To Manufacture A Smartphone 100% by tck2000(m): 10:10am On Oct 13, 2019
nice

1 Like

Re: Rwanda Has Become The First African Country To Manufacture A Smartphone 100% by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 13, 2019
I love Rwanda so much. Especially after their civil war, its amazing, the fast rate at which it is developing.
kiss

4 Likes

Re: Rwanda Has Become The First African Country To Manufacture A Smartphone 100% by drezzyx(m): 10:58am On Oct 13, 2019
Crazyemberr:
I love Rwanda so much. Especially after their civil war, its amazing, the fast rate at which it is developing.
kiss
OR IS THERE SOMETHING ELSE U LOVE ABOUT THEM U ARE NOT TELLING US.
Re: Rwanda Has Become The First African Country To Manufacture A Smartphone 100% by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 13, 2019
drezzyx:

Yes oo bro u need to see their babes with fresh lips and big nyashes, omo na die.
Re: Rwanda Has Become The First African Country To Manufacture A Smartphone 100% by drezzyx(m): 11:03am On Oct 13, 2019
illitrate:

Yes oo bro u need to see their babes with fresh lips and big nyashes, omo na die.
U MEAN THEY ARE BETTER THAN NIJA BABE.
Re: Rwanda Has Become The First African Country To Manufacture A Smartphone 100% by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 13, 2019
drezzyx:
Nope! Have you watched,
sometime in april?
hotel rwanda?
Both were touching movies based on the war. Nigeria has experience such too (biafra vs nigeria) but rather than move foward, we are still here intent on repeating history.
Re: Rwanda Has Become The First African Country To Manufacture A Smartphone 100% by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 13, 2019
drezzyx:

I am poor naija guy who has not been privileged to sample naija babes so I cant tell.
Re: Rwanda Has Become The First African Country To Manufacture A Smartphone 100% by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 13, 2019
illitrate:

their history guys, focus on that
drezzyx:
Re: Rwanda Has Become The First African Country To Manufacture A Smartphone 100% by drezzyx(m): 11:08am On Oct 13, 2019
Crazyemberr:
Nope! Have you watched,
sometime in april?
hotel rwanda?
Both were touching movies based on the war. Nigeria has experience such too (biafra vs nigeria) but rather than move foward, we are still here intent on repeating history.
HOTEL RWANDA SOMETHING LIKE THAT...
BUT YOU SHOULD KNOW WE HAVE OLD BAD LEADERS WHO DOES NOT WANT D YOUTH TO LEAD.
Re: Rwanda Has Become The First African Country To Manufacture A Smartphone 100% by drezzyx(m): 11:11am On Oct 13, 2019
illitrate:

I am poor naija guy who has not been privileged to sample naija babes so I cant tell.
SERIOUSLY....
Re: Rwanda Has Become The First African Country To Manufacture A Smartphone 100% by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 13, 2019
drezzyx:
HOTEL RWANDA SOMETHING LIKE THAT...
BUT YOU SHOULD KNOW WE HAVE OLD BAD LEADERS WHO DOES NOT WANT D YOUTH TO LEAD.
i agree, and im going to write on that too. If the grasp the seat of power to tightly with no intention of letting go, get a plier and break a couple knuckles. Being civil isnt always the way to go wink
Re: Rwanda Has Become The First African Country To Manufacture A Smartphone 100% by drezzyx(m): 11:21am On Oct 13, 2019
Crazyemberr:
i agree, and im going to write on that too. If the grasp the seat of power to tightly with no intention of letting go, get a plier and break a couple knuckles. Being civil isnt always the way to go wink
ASWEAR WE NEED REVOLUTION IN THIS COUNTRY BUT NO ONE IS CAPABLE OF LEADING D LINE OR EVEN COMING OUT NO ONE WANT TO BE USED AS SCAPEGOAT LIKE SOWORE.

(1) (Reply)

I Love My Wife But I Do Not Like Her Behavior: Please Advise / What Is The Best Revenge You Can Give To An Ex? / I'm Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.