Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

I'm Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Confused (910 Views)

Help A Student: I'm Confused My Neighbor Wife To Be Is In Love With Me / I'm Confused. I Need Help / She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Confused by Lookatyou: 5:32pm On Jan 09, 2020
Hey guys, sorry to bore you guys but I'll just quickly summarize this, I met my girlfriend in the month of February, since then, everything has been fine, not until July last year, she started misbehaving, she can go blank on me, she doesn't pick my calls neither does she respond to my texts on whatsapp, She started acting normal again, I confronted her about it but she said it's nothing, Along the line, she met a guy who asked her but she said No but they've been very close, I told her I'm not a party to that but she insisted that the guys knows about my relationship with her, I've caught her severally going astray but I've always kept my cool pending, She has a lot of male friends which I'm not cool with, She told me that boys value friendship more than her female counterparts grin cheesy, Imagine that lie, She even got busted by my friend who's close to her, I confronted her on the issue but she denied everything
So I decided to let go of her completely without notifying her, I stopped calling or replying her messages but as of recent she has been bugging me, Telling me trash like she's afraid to lose me to someone else, But the love I had for her has completely died down

Sorry about the long talks please
I really need your advice
Re: I'm Confused by Dididrumz(m): 5:33pm On Jan 09, 2020
Let me read first while booking space
Re: I'm Confused by Davash222(m): 5:38pm On Jan 09, 2020
I can bet my birthday cake, that girl can’t be over 23 years. That’s their way.
The thing is, don’t ever engage in things that would take away your peace of mind. A single and happy soul is a blessed soul.

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused by sweetonugbu: 5:38pm On Jan 09, 2020
So where is the confusion coming from, Do u want a prophet to tell you that you are a side kick?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Confused by Lookatyou: 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2020
sweetonugbu:
So where is the confusion coming from, Do u want a prophet to tell you that you are a side kick?.
I obviously know, why doesn't she wants me to go
Re: I'm Confused by sweetonugbu: 5:54pm On Jan 09, 2020
Lookatyou:

I obviously know, why doesn't she wants me to go
she wants you to be oche ndabere
Re: I'm Confused by czarr(m): 6:02pm On Jan 09, 2020
don't break up with her, just allow her to be dating herself.
Re: I'm Confused by Itzurboi(m): 6:04pm On Jan 09, 2020
There are things you don't teach or tell people,You go get sense by yourself
Re: I'm Confused by donbachi(m): 6:10pm On Jan 09, 2020
My guy...we get bank and we get micro-finance bank...what i dont know is d one u are ...just know she is not done with ur own..dat is why she wont let go of u.
Re: I'm Confused by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:13pm On Jan 09, 2020
Maybe she gets something from you.... that's why she's still hanging around
Re: I'm Confused by Victornezzar: 6:18pm On Jan 09, 2020
She's seeing someone else obviously
Re: I'm Confused by bigpriik: 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2020
NL don make me hate women finish chaiiiii grin if you view the romance section for just one month you orientation of romance and love will change forever .Nigerian women too should change too so this hate will reduce you guys make life difficult for your country men cry you guys are too confuse and insatiable nawaaooo
the thing is there is no man that is free of womens problems the rich,the poor ,the handsome ,the ugly everybody complains about Nigerian women

spits angry
Re: I'm Confused by Lookatyou: 6:33pm On Jan 09, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
Maybe she gets something from you.... that's why she's still hanging around
I don't give her anything bro
Re: I'm Confused by Lookatyou: 6:33pm On Jan 09, 2020
sweetonugbu:
she wants you to be oche ndabere
Lol, I don't get
Re: I'm Confused by psalmsmiles(m): 6:37pm On Jan 09, 2020
oga, she's/was obviously seeing some1 else. There`s a catch attached to why she`s tryin to hold on. Be a man and move on

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:39pm On Jan 09, 2020
Lookatyou:

I don't give her anything bro
You already said "the love you have for her has died down".....Don't stress yourself much, just move on
Re: I'm Confused by Candrevah: 6:42pm On Jan 09, 2020
Davash222:
The thing is, don’t ever engage in things that would take away your peace of mind. A single and happy soul is a blessed soul.

Exactly you got It, most Girls between the age of 18 to 24years are still living In a fantasy world. Any relationship that won't add Value to my career Is dead on arrival. I'll rather keep enjoying my singleness...
Re: I'm Confused by Lookatyou: 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2020
Davash222:
Thanks boss
Re: I'm Confused by chigoizie7(m): 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2020
So, what do you need advice on?
What do you want us to tell you?
Re: I'm Confused by Powersurge: 6:31am On Jan 10, 2020
Lookatyou:
Hey guys, sorry to bore you guys but I'll just quickly summarize this, I met my girlfriend in the month of February, since then, everything has been fine, not until July last year, she started misbehaving, she can go blank on me, she doesn't pick my calls neither does she respond to my texts on whatsapp, She started acting normal again, I confronted her about it but she said it's nothing, Along the line, she met a guy who asked her but she said No but they've been very close, I told her I'm not a party to that but she insisted that the guys knows about my relationship with her, I've caught her severally going astray but I've always kept my cool pending, She has a lot of male friends which I'm not cool with, She told me that boys value friendship more than her female counterparts grin cheesy, Imagine that lie, She even got busted by my friend who's close to her, I confronted her on the issue but she denied everything
So I decided to let go of her completely without notifying her, I stopped calling or replying her messages but as of recent she has been bugging me, Telling me trash like she's afraid to lose me to someone else, But the love I had for her has completely died down

Sorry about the long talks please
I really need your advice

Op is that your girl still schooling? Or under 25? Those two categories have SERIOUS maturity problem in relationship.

I think you did the right thing. By the way, the best way to know who a girl truly is is by being her friend (a true friend without any sense of romantic interest. She go share her "loot" from other niggas with you,).

If she really wants the relationship as she claimed, she has to do more. The male bestie story is nonsense.
Re: I'm Confused by Lookatyou: 8:09am On Jan 10, 2020
Powersurge:

Op is that your girl still schooling? Or under 25? Those two categories have SERIOUS maturity problem in relationship.

I think you did the right thing. By the way, the best way to know who a girl truly is is by being her friend (a true friend without any sense of romantic interest. She go share her "loot" from other niggas with you,).

If she really wants the relationship as she claimed, she has to do more. The male bestie story is nonsense.
Lol, Why was she thinking I'll fall for that

(1) (Reply)

Masturbation Is handling Your Genitals Reasons You / How I Make My Butt Bigger In 1 Week(sexy And Curvy Girls Workout) / How Do I Prevent Rashes And Bumps On My Face After Using Shaving Stick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.