Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,370 members, 7,954,500 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:35 PM

Open Letter To Zhuhilat - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Open Letter To Zhuhilat (2137 Views)

Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother / Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her / An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To Zhuhilat by Boss13: 11:45am On Oct 14, 2019
midnighter:
He has chased her away from the house over small issues up to 5 times and keeps telling her she is worthless. This is not normal. She doenst need to divorce necessarily but they cant continue like that

Do you know what she tells the husband too? So why express opinion over half baked story. She even called fighting with the husband, an argument.

The lady is screaming she cannot take it any longer and needs attention from another man. If only she can open her eyes and ears to know what goes on in other homes, she would rush back to fix her small issues. For me, her marriage no get problem.
Re: Open Letter To Zhuhilat by midnighter(f): 12:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
Boss13:

Do you know what she tells the husband too? So why express opinion over half baked story. She even called fighting with the husband, an argument.

The lady is screaming she cannot take it any longer and needs attention from another man. If only she can open her eyes and ears to know what goes on in other homes, she would rush back to fix her small issues. For me, her marriage no get problem.

Well if you fight with somebody, then it's an argument...or what would you call it...

Apart from that you have a point but we can only read what she wrote and comment. I don't recommend looking outside but I think its just desperation that made her say that..I don't think anybody can do such after just 2 years
Re: Open Letter To Zhuhilat by Vyolet(f): 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2019
GasAndOilTheory:
I read your post How do i deal With this level of Disrespect From My Husband and I felt really bad seeing what most people were saying on that thread.
Let me start by breaking it to you, majority of the post on that thread is coming from people who have no never been married nor have a relationship. Some are a product of a dysfunctional home, hence, they think that's how the world should be for every couple experiencing the slightest misunderstanding. They see no reason for you not to break up with your hubby. They are ignoring your baby's positioning because they have never had a baby before, so they are not considering her future.
Zhuhilat, judging from your name, I believe you are a Muslim. I have my personal prejudice against that religion but not withstanding, there are still imam and alfa who are honest and not manipulative. They can councel you and your husband to live as better couples under one roof.
You said he left the house at 12 midnight, it is probably because he is frustrated about something he doesn't want to discuss with you (which is very wrong of him) and in a bid to avoid further arguments with you, he left. Although I will not want you to put off the possibility of your spouse having a mistress outside. One of the bone of contention about Islam is that it allows a man to take more than one wife, at the detriment of a woman's psychological and emotional balance (which to me is illogical).
I can't imagine sharing my wife with another man so I can tell how a woman will feel, most especially if you are educated.
Most people who give relationships advice on Nairaland can't even find a bearing of their own life yet. A certain moniker, LillyVal, who recently deactivated after being exposed has been posting different negative relationships advice up and down Nairaland. You wouldn't have known she was below 21 years old and sells her body for a living till she was busted. Please ignore negative advice from Nairaland. I hope things work out well between you and your husband
You ended up writing crap.
You have not advised the woman on how to handle the immature husband, all you wrote up there is condemning the Islamic marriage system which you have no knowledge about.

Yet again, we didn't see you call out the man, like the typical African man, the woman is the only person that has blame.

"Awon, your husband throws you out of the house, it is your fault, he left the house by himself, it is still your fault."

A number of people gave sensible advice on that thread but mba, it is only those that gave contrary opinions that are kids. Whoever makes you the judge on other people's opinion.

6 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Zhuhilat by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 14, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Zhuhilat by SKYloafFISH(f): 2:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
GasAndOilTheory:
hi it's wrong for you to quote this private life just to prove a point. Just because her dad and mum broke up doesn't mean she can't give relationship advice. Infact, she has a better experience of what can and what should not lead to divorce.
I will advise you take down that quote as a sign of good faith.
You too will not like people to quote about your private life

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Zhuhilat by GasAndOilTheory(m): 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
Vyolet:

You ended up writing crap. [s] You have not advised the woman on how to handle the immature husband[/s]
you are either suffering from partial blindness, unwise or both.
In my 12 years of being on Nairaland, I have never read a post as ridiculously unintelligent like yours.
Go back and read my post.
Don't bother to quote me because you won't get a response
Re: Open Letter To Zhuhilat by saucecoder: 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
Breaststroke:

Honestly I just weak for this matter o!

I wonder why people can't leave their own comments or counsel then move on, they act like their views are more superior than others.

Just say your piece and let go, but no they have to be sanctimonious like the Pharisees.
See this one oo cheesy who is more sanctimonious than you?
The same character that came to call me stupid on my own thread and wanted me banned and the thread shut down? Kai kai kai.. Nothing we no go see for this seunland.

You no well aswear cheesy
Professor of privilege cheesy
Re: Open Letter To Zhuhilat by saucecoder: 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2019
cococandy:
Now you have received the attention you’re looking for. Over someone else’s issue.

what stopped you from advising her on her thread?

Your opinion was so special it requires a special thread?
Sigh .
Baby you're special and your your name should be on every thread kiss
Re: Open Letter To Zhuhilat by Mstick: 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
Lol! OP you did you bring up that post to shame me? Funny thing is I just finished talking to my elder brother and I came online to see this, we had a conversation about our parents because like a typical Nigerian man our father is going around saying things about our mom and my brother said the exact same thing, he wished my parents divorced sooner..

Do you know what it's like being thrown out of the house severally by a man who is meant to protect you?

Do you know what it's like seeing your mom in a pool of blood and after she returns from the clinic she goes straight to the kitchen?

People like you gave her similar advice and she lost her beauty and youth to a man that DIDN'T deserve her.

People like you made her think without a man she would amount to nothing even though she was the BREADWINNER!

I am not ashamed of my past, I grew up and my siblings and I couldn't take the abuse anymore we stood up for our mother, guess what? Today she's living her best life meanwhile "the man" at 60 is miserable. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To Zhuhilat by MiseryHimself: 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2019
GasAndOilTheory:
I read your post How do i deal With this level of Disrespect From My Husband and I felt really bad seeing what most people were saying on that thread.
Let me start by breaking it to you, majority of the post on that thread is coming from people who have no never been married nor have a relationship. Some are a product of a dysfunctional home, hence, they think that's how the world should be for every couple experiencing the slightest misunderstanding. They see no reason for you not to break up with your hubby. They are ignoring your baby's positioning because they have never had a baby before, so they are not considering her future.
Zhuhilat, judging from your name, I believe you are a Muslim. I have my personal prejudice against that religion but not withstanding, there are still imam and alfa who are honest and not manipulative. They can councel you and your husband to live as better couples under one roof.
You said he left the house at 12 midnight, it is probably because he is frustrated about something he doesn't want to discuss with you (which is very wrong of him) and in a bid to avoid further arguments with you, he left. Although I will not want you to put off the possibility of your spouse having a mistress outside. One of the bone of contention about Islam is that it allows a man to take more than one wife, at the detriment of a woman's psychological and emotional balance (which to me is illogical).
I can't imagine sharing my wife with another man so I can tell how a woman will feel, most especially if you are educated.
Most people who give relationships advice on Nairaland can't even find a bearing of their own life yet. A certain moniker, LillyVal, who recently deactivated after being exposed has been posting different negative relationships advice up and down Nairaland. You wouldn't have known she was below 21 years old and sells her body for a living till she was busted. Please ignore negative advice from Nairaland. I hope things work out well between you and your husband

I am honestly surprised you had to create a thread that doesn't address the issue. Most of what the other contributors said fare better than your wall of text, sorry. Many people advice that she stick it out. Is that a bad thing? Should we discard their counsel because they are not married? Do you have the statistics of married Nairalanders? Please don't take people's words with a grain of salt because they are not married. I am not married but I have been married to people all my life. I don't see how adding one woman makes any difference, and I don't see reasons why you would tag me and nay other Nairalander offering good advice as such because we are not married.

Others advice that she keep quiet when he screams and yells, and I ask you again, did they advice wrongly? Are you saying the advice makes no sense and that she should talk back at her husband? Or you mean it makes no sense because they are not married. If you read further down, you'd discover that he's not a Muslim because she made that clear.

Others advice that she never leaves the home. Is that a bad move? Even if he threatens her again and again, would we offer bad counsel if we ask her to still stay put? Isn't it still her home? Most of the counsel in that post is conservative, if not very conservative sef compared to what she wrote. Try posting this elsewhere on the web and I guess you'd like the outcome.

4 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Zhuhilat by MiseryHimself: 6:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
Winneygirl:
I see no reason why this thread should exist.
Absolutely no reason.

Exactly. Very, very, very unnecessary. Most of the comments in her post fare better

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Zhuhilat by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2019

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Zhuhilat by GasAndOilTheory(m): 7:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
Do you know what it's like and after she returns from the clinic she goes straight to the kitchen

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Zhuhilat by Mstick: 9:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
Hello ZHUHILAT DID YOU SEE THIS RESPONSE?

THIS WILL BE THE RESPONSE THE SAME PEOPLE ADVOCATING FOR YOU TO STAY AND BEAR IT WILL GIVE TO YOU WHEN IT BECOMES VIOLENT, THIS IS THE RESPONSE THEY WILL GIVE TO YOUR KIDS.

DEAR MR, YOU'RE THE CLOWN BECAUSE YOUR COMMENTS SHOWS THE TYPE OF CREEPY FOÓL YOU'RE.

OF COURSE I AM FROM A DYSFUNCTIONAL HOME IT WAS PEOPLE LIKE YOU IDIOŤ THAT "ADVOCATED" FOR MY MOM TO STAY EVEN WHEN THEY KNOW THEY WOULDN'T TAKE HALF OF WHAT SHE TOOK.

MISERY LOVES COMPANY YOU SAID, OF COURSE THATS WHY YOU ALL EXPECT WOMEN TO "ENDURE" MISERABLE MARRIAGES BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DO TO YOUR WIVES BEHIND CLOSED DOORS.

YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FATHER DID A GREAT JOB BRINGING UP AN slowpoke LIKE YOU.

GasAndOilTheory:
Hehehhe wetin eye no go see for nairaland misery loves company. OLORIBURUKU somebody. All that epistle with no singular substance HIMSELF.

to you my dear Mstick, I bet she looks like a clown??
To cut the joke
Your story is a comic relief. In your own case too "Misery loves company" is very obvious. So because your parents couldn't pull it together, you think everyone should be a failure?
Take several seats please, Marital advocacy isn't for people from dysfunctional home

4 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Zhuhilat by saucecoder: 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2019
Breaststroke:

[s]Hehehe grin

When I say e pain you and you hold a grudge now, you will deny it.

Let me give it to you straight, you were being stupid with that thread, sick and stalkish as well.

You shaped that impression of you and further validated it when you dragged Poco (in particular) over comments made in the auto section where cars are meant to be discussed - I mean how stupid was that? Very stupid if you ask me.

Your threads were shut down because I wasn't the only one who saw the foolishness in them. You ran and reported me like a cry baby, I was banned but you still got shut down mtoorr!

You will quench on top of my matter o! Continue to follow me from thread to thread, quoting me up and down, you are (after all) jobless with time on your hands to waste.

Your bad belle and issues are deep, no be me go solve am for you.[/s]
My friend keep shut, who ask you for history lessons? cheesy I'm calling you out on your sanctimonious bullshyte here & obvious hypocrisy.
How can you be advocating for people to gloss over posts and move on when you're incapable of doing same? You well at all? cheesy
Or the rules don't apply to you abi cheesy cheesy

I was being stupid, stalkish, sick. So what? Are those crimes? Na your name I call there? Why couldn't you take your own advise, read, gloss over, and move on without buying market?

First jumping in there to speak up for coco, now its poco you're defending here. VOLTRON, defender of the defenseless
Na everybody u wan do gum-body to by force. cheesy No level on your own. Kai , you local sha
Even still bragging dat I'm following u in addition to bragging about privilege that 50million other Nigerians also have. Kai, local girl feeling like a star.
You need therapy mehn grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Zhuhilat by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 15, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Zhuhilat by GasAndOilTheory(m): 6:43am On Oct 15, 2019
Is it breaststroke or chest paralysis You and saucecoder need to carry your turkey legs to another thread and continue your fight o.

E be like say una just dey learn English
Re: Open Letter To Zhuhilat by saucecoder: 6:55am On Oct 15, 2019
Breaststroke:

[s]Saucecode, you are such a little man and such a drama queen. I would slap you but that would be animal abuse grin

It is better to let someone think you are an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove it. You've proved it more than once, but keep talking, one day you may say something intelligent.

Stop trying to be a smart ass on NL you're just an ass, if I wanted to hear from an asshole I would fart. Your mind is on vacation while your mouth works overtime from diarrhea. Who needs therapy in this case?

Your birth certificate must have been an apology letter, from the gold circle factory. I heard LAWMA took out the trash on NL today, but they forgot a piece (you) cos you are still here stinking up the place.

I can feel my personality turning a dull shade of grey when I talk to you so I won't be wasting my time with your lowlife speeches anymore. But whenever you want to see something stupid, look in the mirror! [/s]

See what a human composed at 12:14am Nigerian time when people who spent their day working were resting for the next day of hussle. cheesy

Like I suspected, you no get work. cheesy BBC still needs English experts oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Zhuhilat by GasAndOilTheory(m): 10:54pm On Oct 22, 2019
Mstick:

DEAR MR, YOU'RE THE CLOWN BECAUSE YOUR COMMENTS SHOWS THE TYPE OF CREEPY FOÓL YOU'RE. .

MISERY LOVES COMPANY YOU SAID, OF COURSE THATS WHY YOU ALL EXPECT WOMEN TO "ENDURE" MISERABLE MARRIAGES BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DO TO YOUR WIVES BEHIND CLOSED DOORS.
my sister mstick, you can insult me however you want but I will still insist, people like you from dysfunctional homes need not give Marital advice. This is because your views will be flawed and lopsided.
I don't mean to hurt you but I would never pick a wife from a broken home. They tend to be stubborn and see no big deal in separation. They say "after all, my mother and father parted ways"
I really wish you could shove aside your emotional delusion and see life as it really is. Men are not as bad as your mother has painted them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sneakers Anyone??? I NEW UPDATES DAILY / I Think I Am Done With Women At This Juncture. / Treat Yeast Infection With These Home Remedies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.