Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock (78017 Views)

Whenever Wike Is Ranting, Show Him This Picture(photos) / Buhari Confirms Folasade Yemi-Esan As Head Of Civil Service (Pic) / Abdulsalam Intervenes, Buhari Confirms New DSS Boss, Places Embargo On Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by honestivo(m): 8:23pm On Oct 13, 2019
mama Aisha ,keep saying the truth no matter the challenges

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by Promismike(m): 8:23pm On Oct 13, 2019
undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by Patrioticman007(m): 8:23pm On Oct 13, 2019
KINGwax007:
That one is just angry because dem no give am office and she cannot Syphon money like past first ladies. Make she go form party with Dele Momodu, shehu Sani and Sowore

You just nailed it, no more office of 1st Looter.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by meccuno: 8:25pm On Oct 13, 2019
FamousMonk:
She looks happier and rejuvenated;spry and scintillating too if i will be completely honest..
Once in a while,a woman who has a ten seconds husband needs to go out there and play with a lively preeq..

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by profmallor: 8:25pm On Oct 13, 2019
We may not fully agree on many issues with the President your husband, but married one Sadiya Umar Farouq will not happen. Even if to prove a point to the cabal that they dont own Nigeria. That marriage would not work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by Urchman200: 8:28pm On Oct 13, 2019
NwaNimo1:
She can join ipob. ....shes passed the test.
they have shown u a video evidence yet ipob never commot for ur mouth, who do na dis tin?

10 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by madenigga(m): 8:28pm On Oct 13, 2019
Omen this Aisha Buhari fine o

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by bjtinz: 8:29pm On Oct 13, 2019
Interesting.

The fact she didn't deny or simply avoid the question says a lot.

My take:
She knew someone was recording
Most likely even AUTHORISED the filming
Agreed for it to be released to send a message.

9 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by Urchman200: 8:31pm On Oct 13, 2019
ornicus:

you actually think if buhari intended to take a second wife he would be perturbed by social media noisemakers?
is not about Buhari, is about those advising him,for Buhari nothing is wrong in his eyes, if allow him he will appoint his sister as vice president.

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by Softenergy(m): 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2019
Let's sit down and think of what to fry.
There are groundnuts 5 cups.
20 litres of petrol.
A box of match
A frying pan

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by BBBmall25: 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

It appears that this Animal, I mean Mamman Daura is the president
Animal U Mean? And U, U Be Wetin? Ur Case I Leave It For God! Just Look At, A Woman For Tha Matta
Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by Enculer: 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2019
Her pvssy has been serviced well in the uk

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by midnighter(f): 8:34pm On Oct 13, 2019
But who has the mind to film and post it? too bad
Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by favour32(m): 8:34pm On Oct 13, 2019
The marriage matter is real.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by zeromeridian: 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2019
The woman is actually saying enough is enough that she cannot continue to live with someone who is not her husband.

The over 200 soldiers are guarding her including the police. She wants to spill the beans. I pray this woman survives this.

Aso Rock is hiding a lot from us.

10 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by psalmylee(m): 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2019
KINGwax007:
That one is just angry because dem no give am office and she cannot Syphon money like past first ladies. Make she go form party with Dele Momodu, shehu Sani and Sowore
I know its difficult to cultivate BT u can try to use your brain before typing

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by moderatedguy: 8:39pm On Oct 13, 2019
ornicus:

you actually think if buhari intended to take a second wife he would be perturbed by social media noisemakers?
Yes ofcourse,they are restrategising

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by moderatedguy: 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2019
Patrioticman007:

You just nailed it, no more office of 1st Looter.
God bless Nigeria.
Typical Zombies spotted

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by izombie(m): 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2019
Aisha....my husband, why do you let these people control you?
Buhari....(brings out the written reply by daura and kyari incase this question is ever put to buhari and begins to read from it) my fellow wife, the climate change is such that......(aisha angrily cuts him off?
Aisha.....you know what? I can't take this anymore. I will be going to london from saudi, let me know when you grow some balls.

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by donprinyo(m): 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2019
When u marry vegetarian

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by izombie(m): 8:43pm On Oct 13, 2019
Enculer:
Her pvssy has been serviced well in the uk
o boy i go like to service that pvssy o. The woman just make sense.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by BrutusOj(m): 8:43pm On Oct 13, 2019
The marriage rumour has element of truth in it. The way Aisha hurried back home and the emergence of the old footage has a lot to say about the cabals plan to shut Aisha up.

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by lagdmark(m): 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2019
Racoon:
shocked The cabal have really been tormenting this poor woman from antiquity.
Na so, she no get choice.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by mercyviv(f): 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2019
Let the first lady rest, give her some breathing space before y'all pester her to a early grave!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by izombie(m): 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2019
Urchman200:
is not about Buhari, is about those advising him,for Buhari nothing is wrong in his eyes, if allow him he will appoint his sister as vice president.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by Dpharisee: 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2019
Patriot99:

UNILAG STUDENT CAUGHT ON CAM HOT SEX VIDEOS HERE
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Do you know that you are a bastard child
Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by BrutusOj(m): 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2019
favour32:
The marriage matter is real.
very real, you see how she rushed down? They knew she was on her way back when they backed down to avoid drama.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by ada9ja(f): 8:48pm On Oct 13, 2019
Racoon:
shocked The cabal have really been tormenting this poor woman from antiquity.

Torment? U lack understanding
Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by OhBiafra: 8:48pm On Oct 13, 2019
KINGwax007:
Yoruba Mugu watch the video, she has an office with 6 aides and PAs approved for her office.

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by InvertedHammer: 8:51pm On Oct 13, 2019
/
Aisha should know how to put M. Daura in his place.

Nothing pockets the ego of a man than a public resounding slap from a woman. She should make it impromptu and ensure there is a Yoruba man nearby to re-echo the thunderous sound.

The shame alone will have M.Daura pack out of the villa.

/

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by MedicH: 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2019
aisha no worry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway / Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look / 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.