Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock (78026 Views)

Whenever Wike Is Ranting, Show Him This Picture(photos) / Buhari Confirms Folasade Yemi-Esan As Head Of Civil Service (Pic) / Abdulsalam Intervenes, Buhari Confirms New DSS Boss, Places Embargo On Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by Bighead9: 4:58am On Oct 14, 2019
NwaNimo1:
She can join ipob. ....shes passed the test.

IPOB are Terrorist and Biafra is Dead. grin grin grin

Kiss the truth. cool

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by Difrent: 5:01am On Oct 14, 2019
Nuzo1:

Why must the cabal who never campaigned for Buhari and does not hold any political office hold this young lady hostage?

But why is it like this with ALL politicians ,I guess it's part of politics...... The moment an election is won, people who NEVER campaigned will be the first to be appointed.
Every politician has a cabal and it's usually made up of people who never campaigned, sometimes we are made to believe they were actually doing background campaigning or that they contributed financially.
Methinks Aisha is not trusted in the villa and she is seen as a either a saboteur or a jealous wife
Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by RTSC: 5:51am On Oct 14, 2019
Patrioticman007:

You just nailed it, no more office of 1st Looter.
God bless Nigeria.
But you can budget 9 billion to maintain generator and 15 billion to upgrade airplanes.

Your sense does not exist.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by Mummymahdi(f): 5:54am On Oct 14, 2019
Nuzo1:
I thought all these were jokes o.

What's really happening man?

Why can't Buhari and his cabal give this woman a little concession? Why must the cabal who never campaigned for Buhari and does not hold any political office hold this young lady hostage?

Why is Buhari supporting the maltreatment of Aisha? Is it part of that his vindictive nature to deal with the woman for past years of misunderstanding?

I now believe the marriage rumor. They only had to back down when they knew it was going to be counterproductive.

Any person in a leadership position must learn to thread carefully.

is just because she doesn't support the canals in diverting the attention of her husband and know in Islam a woman must'nt drag against her husband thus causes Buhari himself to feel she doesn't respects him enough many Imams have sighted an example with her behaviour as rude and non obedience because she criticizes the cabals publicly , the villa gang against her, especially her husband relation hate
Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by Neoteny(m): 6:17am On Oct 14, 2019
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Mumu. Who ordered the female family member to shut the door?
If the orders were not from above, does a female family member have any power over Aisha ?

Donkey

Animal

So there are no staff and security officers in Aso Rock, abi?

You come from a destitute home so the concept of security staff and domestic help is alien to your poor wretched life.

She was saying they've more than enough security guarding them so why the locked door? But your poverty-stricken decrepit mind cannot grasp such matters.

Better remain silent than open your gutter mouth and say trash.

Stupid idiot
Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by Neoteny(m): 6:22am On Oct 14, 2019
Gandollaar:
Ehnn.. but what's the hullabaloo about locked doors for?
You travelled and came back and entered your house and wanted to access a room and found it locked and was told by your staff that it's cos they didn't know you were coming. What's there to rant about?
Fingers crossed.

Are you new to women in power berating their domestic help for the most mundane thing?

Haven't you seen an oga's wife shouting like crazy over dirt no one can see? My old boss's wife had her driver fired because of an unwashed car she never used, when it was her own son who took the car to a dirty football field and she knew it. Others lose their heads just to whip staff in line or assert their dominance.

Just because it's Aisha Buhari doesn't mean it's any different.
Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by Nuzo1(m): 6:23am On Oct 14, 2019
SalemCiti:

Actually, your case is seriously pathetic! People like you just deliberately chose what you want to believe and madly hold on to it, even against all realities of an error in that belief. Yours is an obvious manifestation of a mental and emotional malady that is beyond redemption!

So, in other words; you saying the video is fake?
Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by wirinet(m): 6:40am On Oct 14, 2019
Gandollaar:
Ehnn.. but what's the hullabaloo about locked doors for?
You travelled and came back and entered your house and wanted to access a room and found it locked and was told by your staff that it's cos they didn't know you were coming. What's there to rant about?
Fingers crossed.
False narrative propagated by PDP to fit their narrative.
The video was obviously taken before she travelled out. In video she mentioned she was was still at the airport and had not even reached Aso Villa yet. She confirmed, it was her in the video but it was an old video.

I wonder where this poster got the idea that she she was locked out of her house from. Maybe she watched another video, or did not watch the video at all. She was obviously, in her house and found the door locked. They locked her in and not out.

I am not saying she is not caught up in the power play within the villa, but insinuating that this video is proof that Aisha was locked up in the villa because Buhari is marrying another lady, is mischievous.
Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by Gandollaar(f): 8:10am On Oct 14, 2019
wirinet:

False narrative propagated by PDP to fit their narrative.
The video was obviously taken before she travelled out. In video she mentioned she was was still at the airport and had not even reached Aso Villa yet. She confirmed, it was her in the video but it was an old video.

I wonder where this poster got the idea that she she was locked out of her house from. Maybe she watched another video, or did not watch the video at all. She was obviously, in her house and found the door locked. They locked her in and not out.

I am not saying she is not caught up in the power play within the villa, but insinuating that this video is proof that Aisha was locked up in the villa because Buhari is marrying another lady, is mischievous.

Winifred, where in my post did I suggest that the trip in question is this recent one?
To think you typed this long epistle due to comprehension issues is worrisome.
Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by back2sender: 10:05am On Oct 14, 2019
helinues:
Aisha that just arrived Nigeria

You bloggers self... Na by force ?

Well done Mme Aisha, I am very happy for not denying the video in circulation tjis shows responsibility on your part and how we wish other politicians will take a cue and own up whether good or bad for thier actions while in power.
Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by Egene080(m): 11:02am On Oct 14, 2019
Maniagist:
Aisha, the wife of President Muhammadu Buhari, on Sunday, confirmed a viral video that showed her ranting about a locked door in the presidential villa.

Mrs Buhari returned to Nigeria at about 4.30am on Sunday, after having been away on holiday in the United Kingdom, UK.

She relocated to the UK after an earlier trip to Saudi Arabia. Please inform your husband that FTS 2018 are suffering for an unpaid 6 months tip allowances so that he can something for
rhat

In a chat with newsmen, Aisha said she was the one in the footage.

It was gathered that Aisha got angry after a disagreement with Mamman Daura, the president’s cousin, some months ago.

In the clip, Aisha said: “This is the villa. We have over 200 soldiers guarding us, over 200 policemen. Why do you have to lock this door? What for, what for? Enough is enough. Let me know when you are leaving this place, let me know”

Speaking, the president’s wife said: “The video was an old video. The event happened. It was me…actually, it happened in the villa.”

The First Lady, however, said she was happy to be home,

Aisha returned amid rumors that her husband allegedly planned to marry the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster and Management, Sadiya Umar Farouq.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9i_rNOstwg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSrUne6Ybqw

https://maniagist.com/2019/10/13/aisha-buhari-confirms-footage-showing-her-ranting-in-aso-rock-video/
Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
Neoteny:

Donkey

Animal

So there are no staff and security officers in Aso Rock, abi?

You come from a destitute home so the concept of security staff and domestic help is alien to your poor wretched life.

She was saying they've more than enough security guarding them so why the locked door? But your poverty-stricken decrepit mind cannot grasp such matters.

Better remain silent than open your gutter mouth and say trash.

Stupid idiot

And who is a domestic help to block Aisha without receiving orders ?

You are the destitute here.

So why is Aisha ranting of that's what it should be ?
Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by Neoteny(m): 5:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
InyinyaAgbaOku:

And who is a domestic help to block Aisha without receiving orders ?

You are the destitute here.

So why is Aisha ranting of that's what it should be ?

Sigh

Since you persist in being irredeemably stupid, suffer alone, you don't need to infect other people.

Aisha was locked by a donkey just like you. There. Does that make you feel better, you colonial jackass?
Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by goldman777: 8:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
Gandollaar:
Hahahaha grin
Are we sure it's not actually jubrin of Sudan and the cabals trying to frustrate this woman it sounds crazy but is beginning to add up somehow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) / Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway / 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.