Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock (78024 Views)

Whenever Wike Is Ranting, Show Him This Picture(photos) / Buhari Confirms Folasade Yemi-Esan As Head Of Civil Service (Pic) / Abdulsalam Intervenes, Buhari Confirms New DSS Boss, Places Embargo On Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by MedicH: 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2019
ada9ja:

Torment? U lack understanding

u kwanu dat dont lack understanding tell us whats happening since antiquity

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by Amanda4life: 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2019
Nuzo1:
I thought all these were jokes o.

What's really happening man?

Why can't Buhari and his cabal give this woman a little concession? Why must the cabal who never campaigned for Buhari and does not hold any political office hold this young lady hostage?

Why is Buhari supporting the maltreatment of Aisha? Is it part of that his vindictive nature to deal with the woman for past years of misunderstanding?

I now believe the marriage rumor. They only had to back down when they knew it was going to be counterproductive.

Any person in a leadership position must learn to thread carefully.

Let them not try rubbish with Aisha.

They will see me in aso rock straight.
I'm just waiting for them.at T junction.
We are watching

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by Amanda4life: 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
globalresource:
Naija people still they suffer and smile

But watch out for next year. Buhari and the 3 cabals have some hidden plans ahead for nigerians

I pray for this country

Whatever their plans are, we are waiting
Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by Charly68: 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2019
Some aids must be sacked for this type of nonsense .
Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by lizdammy: 9:08pm On Oct 13, 2019
Old video

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by Moikiitos: 9:08pm On Oct 13, 2019
Maniagist:

In the clip, Aisha said: “This is the villa. We have over 200 soldiers guarding us, over 200 policemen. Why do you have to lock this door? What for, what for? Enough is enough. Let me know when you are leaving this place, let me know”

Speaking, the president’s wife said: “The video was an old video. The event happened. It was me…actually, it happened in the villa.”

The First Lady, however, said she was happy to be home,

Aisha returned amid rumors that her husband allegedly planned to marry the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster and Management, Sadiya Umar Farouq.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9i_rNOstwg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSrUne6Ybqw

https://maniagist.com/2019/10/13/aisha-buhari-confirms-footage-showing-her-ranting-in-aso-rock-video/

We should be glad we have an outspoken person and strong woman in the person of Aisha...giving to us an exclusive happening at the Villa. Unlike the others that will still come out to denial the video...when is obvious for all to see. Most especially that person which name is 'liar' Mohammed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by Neoteny(m): 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2019
At least she didn't deny that the video was real, some people would've said it was "photoshopped".

Her ranting was directed at a female family member who locked some door, and the other was saying they were not informed she was arriving.

So she wasn't ranting at Mamman Daura, she was yelling at either a domestic aide, or a female family member who called her "Goggo", usually a reverential title used for respected women by family members.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by ada9ja(f): 9:13pm On Oct 13, 2019
MedicH:

u kwanu dat dont lack understanding tell us whats happening since antiquity

Check the wine shop
Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by Emyogalanya: 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2019
Obviously they planned a marriage for And warned the suicide Bomber from Adamawa "that if you no come back this week ........."

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by AyosMan: 9:29pm On Oct 13, 2019
I pity Nigerians this country is finish. Just Imagine a wife of a president, is my first time to watch that video, is so sad that buhari is not the one ruling this country. All this is bcus of our free oil money, while my people Niger delta are suffering in adject poverty. I weep!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by Amanda4life: 9:30pm On Oct 13, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
The Adamawa suicide bomber is back. The cabals should get ready for more bombing

Adamawa people are strong o
Both men and women.
Choie
I fear Adamawao
Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by Amanda4life: 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2019
bjtinz:
Interesting.

The fact she didn't deny or simply avoid the question says a lot.

My take:
She knew someone was recording
Most likely even AUTHORISED the filming
Agreed for it to be released to send a message.

No she didn't know.

It may even be one of the cabals

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by Amanda4life: 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2019
I love Adamawa people for their braveness.

See Atiku

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by veddah(m): 9:35pm On Oct 13, 2019
Bris make una kponkpi na
XaintJoel20:
To the mod that banned me, I will patiently wait until we meet at Heaven's Gate on judgement day.
20 angels won't be able to settle our fight that day.

To the matter at hand, welcome
Aisha.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by seunjungle1(m): 9:35pm On Oct 13, 2019
They(cabal) still have their way to manipulate this woman again. So it is not well with them too despite 200+200 security guards in the villa.

Cabal frustrating 200million people
Cabal frustrating Osinbajo and his aides
Cabal frustrating Aisha the first woman
Cabal frustrating Buhari himself

Buhari is just a victim of his own circumstances.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by Amanda4life: 9:37pm On Oct 13, 2019
zeromeridian:
The woman is actually saying enough is enough that she cannot continue to live with someone who is not her husband.

The over 200 soldiers are guarding her including the police. She wants to spill the beans. I pray this woman survives this.

Aso Rock is hiding a lot from us.

They cannot try it , she from AdAMAWA
Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by Emyogalanya: 9:41pm On Oct 13, 2019
Beremx:
If the video is true then there must be an iota of truth is the alleged marriage.
Madam ngeneukwuenu Aka Lauretta onochie so you can be this objective, in your reasoning ? They planned a marriage for And Warn her to return or....... And if you remember that just last week there was a publication in one national daily with the title "Aisha had better come back or someone else will take over the other room" And the said wife.to-be even made a twitter post to Celebrate her appointment by Buhari , the BMC Swooped on it to say that she deny it. But go truth what she posted has nothing to do with denying the marriage

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 13, 2019
FamousMonk:
She looks happier and rejuvenated;spry and scintillating too if i will be completely honest..
Once in a while,a woman who has a ten seconds husband needs to go out there and play with a lively preeq..

Why are some of you very disrespectful, am very sure you are from the east side, very vuglar & Lack respect for their elders

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by jaxxy(m): 10:01pm On Oct 13, 2019
Nuzo1:

Why can't Buhari and his cabal give this woman a little concession? Why must the cabal who never campaigned for Buhari and does not hold any political office hold this young lady hostage?

Why is Buhari supporting the maltreatment of Aisha? Is it part of that his vindictive nature to deal with the woman for past years of misunderstanding?

I now believe the marriage rumor. They only had to back down when they knew it was going to be counterproductive.

The cabal I think disrespected her. Also the cabal thinks they are smart in handling the manipulations of government and every other person is naive. They are Buhari’s right hand men As is where. They have an idea of running government which in a way seems to be working for them thanks to the re-election bt what they fail to realize is there are better ways to run government than through 70% manipulations.

Aisha On the other hand has a different ideology about running government so basically what we have is a clash of ideology. However aisha has been with Buhari for years through thick and thin, from family to politics and the failed presidential attempts, she was unwavering, she has been more than a loyal wife and feels she has rights and shudnt be disrespected or disregarded.
Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by TemmyT002(m): 10:04pm On Oct 13, 2019
FamousMonk:
She looks happier and rejuvenated;spry and scintillating too if i will be completely honest..
Once in a while,a woman who has a ten seconds husband needs to go out there and play with a lively preeq..

ha
May your mouth not kobalise you o
Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by Emyogalanya: 10:05pm On Oct 13, 2019
izombie:
Aisha....my husband, why do you let these people control you?
Buhari....(brings out the written reply by daura and kyari incase this question is ever put to buhari and begins to read from it) my fellow wife, the climate change is such that......(aisha angrily cuts him off?
Aisha.....you know what? I can't take this anymore.
almost three months a woman of her status travelled out And she Suddenly returns. No husband to welcome her , no daughter to welcome her no son to welcome her home. And her room is Locked? And even the Aide has no idea that she is on her way she could not even call Buhari , her son or daughter to inform them. And someone is telling us its old video And that there was no marriage Arrangement somewhere. And in the said video. Someone is yelling about 400 security saying what did she do And enough is enough. And then a maid is saying we were not expecting you Madam. beremx come And hear long story

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by Adrian98(m): 10:05pm On Oct 13, 2019
Pardon me but this woman is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by Adexvivacity(m): 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2019
I cant really explain how I feel when I read some comments about Buhari.
Is it hatred that makes some people to comment stupidly and talk shit that doesn't happen or they are naturally stupid?
Get yours a job and think well before commenting trash that never happened.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by FarahAideed: 10:23pm On Oct 13, 2019
This Buharis wife is good woman

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by mechanics(m): 10:28pm On Oct 13, 2019
She's a simple woman, I like her simplicity.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by goldman777: 10:35pm On Oct 13, 2019
In as much as kalu sounds funny the word jubrin comes to mind with all this drama grin

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by Truthbites: 10:42pm On Oct 13, 2019
obo389:

Did you finish watching the video?
She confirmed it was her.

Some nor get MB
Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by Gandollaar(f): 10:42pm On Oct 13, 2019
Nuzo1:

God bless you my brother. Thank you.
Helinues was short of words after reading the OP and must have reechoed your thoughts concerning the marriage rumor and that's why he wrote off point because few days ago, he was insulting and casting aspersions on any one who dared mention...

I have a feeling buhari is usually vegetative when there's no serious official engagement but propped heavily when he has to make public appearances.

I say this because, how can such an old man yield himself to the dictates of a cabal who are licensed to harass his wife and VP without consequences?

Aisha obviously cut short her self imposed exile after much pleas from their circle to come home quickly and douse the marriage rumor.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by Best9000(m): 10:44pm On Oct 13, 2019
wetin concern me kwanu

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by midnighter(f): 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2019
Adexvivacity:
I cant really explain how I feel when I read some comments about Buhari.
Is it hatred that makes some people to comment stupidly and talk shit that doesn't happen or they are naturally stupid?
Get yours a job and think well before commenting trash that never happened.

Why doesnt he step down so that nobody will ever talk about him again

Why is he imposing himself on our lives

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by Truthbites: 10:48pm On Oct 13, 2019
Seeing this video, I now believe the jubril story .
Jubril was once named Jubril Farouq
...when the former jubril was very ill in d UK, Aisha wasn't allowed to see him. ...Jubril is goin back to his first wife...who happens to be Zainab Farouq. Nnamdi was right... honestly I don tire for different conspiracy theories

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) / Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway / 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.