Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) (53569 Views)

Names Of Traditional Rulers In Yoruba Land / Traditional Rulers Council In Cross River State Warns Igbo Community. / Ooni Of Ife And Oluwo Of Iwo Clash At Traditional Rulers’ Council Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by EdwardRandy(m): 9:45am On Oct 14, 2019
Lordave:
Can you imagine?

“Nwankwo” not even Chimzi Ugochukwu or Chimzi Chijioke but Chimzi “Nwankwo”.

An ancestral name that has probably existed centuries before his ancestors.

So his ancestors didn’t see Osas or Odion to bear but na confirm ancestral Igbo name like Nwankwo? Retardism can’t make people lose their senses like this, there is something stronger.

You saved a slap their bro, you saved a hot slap.
Lmao! cheesy if not that everyone has their fundamental human right to be foolish I would have restored his brain to a default mode with a hot slap.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 14, 2019
Once met the EKPEYE LOGBO his royal majesty flt lt R.O Robinson in 1988 when i was serving and the nysc camp was in NDELE IN EMuoha local govt,or so.IF you talk of handsomeness and majesty i gave it to him then.But old age na bad thing o.I cant believe he was the one i am seeing in that picture.
Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by Platony(m): 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2019
These Kings are Multi Billionaires.

Especially in Rivers State.
Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 7:38pm On Oct 15, 2019
silas24:
Since the monarchy is no longer the prevalent authority, one would at least expect them to be custodians of culture and tradition as well as mediators in conflicts and agents of peace and order.
However Nigerian monarchs have no qualms with seeing their people suffering as long as they get their share of the "cake". The traditional ruler of my community stays in Lagos and comes home only when he has something to gain. When I went to an Anambra town I was told that the ruler lives abroad and only returns for their annual festival. So what exactly are they there for ...

Food for thought.....

What town did you go to? Is it lilu?
Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by kendological(m): 8:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
MoneyMan5:

Yes we are better

At least we are not Nigeria economic migrants and Refugee cheesy
Economic Migrants, you seem not to know your ethnic group well.
Igbos can't ever be compared to you guys.
Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by dogheart: 10:55am On Dec 25, 2021
Umuihu Eze is not in Rivers state please. It is in Abia state

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi's Traditional Performance In Washington D.C. Causes Panic - photos / Olori Hadiza, Oba Elegushi's Second Wife Steps Out With N3M Clutch Bag (Photos) / The Eggon People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.