Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) (53455 Views)

Names Of Traditional Rulers In Yoruba Land / Traditional Rulers Council In Cross River State Warns Igbo Community. / Ooni Of Ife And Oluwo Of Iwo Clash At Traditional Rulers’ Council Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by Legendguru: 7:30pm On Oct 13, 2019
Oh
Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 13, 2019
Binikingdowm:
thank you that's what I'm trying to point out, even though they now bear Igbo names due to interaction for a long time but most still claim Edo roots

Is that your argument?

alright no issue.
Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 7:31pm On Oct 13, 2019
Ctorch:
H. M. Flt. Lt. Robinson O. Robinson (Rtd) CON, JP
EZE EKPEYE LOGBO

He is late
Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by meccuno: 7:32pm On Oct 13, 2019
thatigboman:
u must be blind
many people just register to cause division. So the names I am seriously seeing there are Japanese names . grin. It's only an ignorant person or a non Igbo would not know who his people are . Some of the names are basically written with dialects. But it's still Igbo

11 Likes

Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by Binikingdowm: 7:32pm On Oct 13, 2019
OMANBALA1:

Yes, we paid the price of war but we have made a shocking comeback like being educationally successful than those who murdered our women and wives. You , on the other hand need to worry about why your women are fast to depart Nigeria for prostitution. And , yes , a
Bini language will disappear in 50 years...whats the population of Bini...like 2 million compare that with over 40 million Igbos with intimidating influence even Agbor people are speaking central Igbo. Be nice to the Igbo because we are an emerging force!!
successful in terms of drug trafficking around the world? You people should be ashame even trying to shame Edo women why your people are in jail all over the world. They now differentiate Igbo's from other Nigerian tribes because that is what you people are known for.

Don't let me start on the baby factory and local prostitition Nigerians know you people for, it's a fact that Igbo's dominate every ashawo centres in Nigeria.

Which 40 million Igbo's? grin all these fake statistics without census, that was how I read Igbo was 55 million in population on Wikipedia.

Benin language won't die because it's our ligual franca and since Igbo's are dieing more than they are giving birth, we'll soon pass you people in population grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by Binikingdowm: 7:32pm On Oct 13, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Alright

Nice one.

Can you point the name out?
I didn't read it tongue
Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 13, 2019
Binikingdowm:
successful in terms of drug trafficking around the world? You people should be ashame even trying to shame Edo women why your people are in jail all over the world. They now differentiate Igbo's from other Nigerian tribes because that is what you people are known for.

Don't let me start on the baby factory and local prostitition Nigerians know you people for, it's a fact that Igbo's dominate every ashawo centres in Nigeria.

Which 40 million Igbo's? grin all these fake statistics without census, that was how I read Igbo was 55 million in population on Wikipedia.

Benin language won't die because it's our ligual franca and since Igbo's are dieing more than they are giving birth, we'll soon pass you people in population grin

Ooh you want to start quarrel abi??
Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2019
They are. We cant have people with little cultural differences claiming to be separate. How old is their history? Upto 2000yrs?
Amarabae:

Why all dis desperation to associate the Niger delta minorities with Igbo?
They are not Igbos pls.
Enough of all this unnecessary argument.
Thanks
Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 7:36pm On Oct 13, 2019
Look at the names very well and forget the title.Rivers indigenous tribes history is no more than probably a 1000 yrs. They migrated from east mainly
Chimookigwe:

Not at all.
Since that boy ignorantly said they all bear Igbo names, I had to sarcastically reply him.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by Binikingdowm: 7:37pm On Oct 13, 2019
OMANBALA1:

Yes, we paid the price of war but we have made a shocking comeback like being educationally successful than those who murdered our women and wives. You , on the other hand need to worry about why your women are fast to depart Nigeria for prostitution. And , yes , a
Bini language will disappear in 50 years...whats the population of Bini...like 2 million compare that with over 40 million Igbos with intimidating influence even Agbor people are speaking central Igbo. Be nice to the Igbo because we are an emerging force!!
okay Mr over 40 million population. It's a fact Benin people has achieved more in ratio of their population than Igbo's with millions of population.

You people are in death roll in Asia and Africa countries with no hope in sight while Benin will never happen their people that lost their way, that's why we brought them back for Libya.

You claim you people are educated but small Edo state records the lowest out of school children.

We are top 5 in every educational index. From number of universities to polytechnic, from waec ranking to jamb etc. Where is the mighty Igbo with 40 million population

1 Like

Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by thatigboman: 7:39pm On Oct 13, 2019
meccuno:
many people just register to cause division. So the names I am seriously seeing there are Japanese names . grin. It's only an ignorant person or a non Igbo would not know who his people are . Some of the names are basically written with dialects. But it's still Igbo
dont mind that he or she. Some of the names are common names in my hometown in Imo State

7 Likes

Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by PeaceNexus(m): 7:40pm On Oct 13, 2019
Igbo man from where bikonu....people from the other side be forming Igbos and making irresponsible remarks and comments everywhere. Maybe you tell us what "Eze' means in your father tongue
MelesZenawi:

Full igbo man but I didn't see any igbo name

8 Likes

Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by Chimookigwe: 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2019
thatigboman:
Rivers State is 95% igbos. If it pains you, you know what to do

No, it is 101% Igbos
Your fathers learnt the hard way.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by Ajascentdelake(m): 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2019
Amarabae:
Proudly Rivers by state of origin.
Oyigbo my people
Asa/Ndoki my heritage.
Anambra my marital home.
kiss kiss

You say ? I'm an Akwete/Opobo man - nwenyere abobo berema !!!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by meccuno: 7:43pm On Oct 13, 2019
thatigboman:
dont mind that he or she. Some of the names are common names in my hometown in Imo State
Igbos are in Delta and Rivers. I wonder what they stand to achieve with falsehood.

9 Likes

Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by Chimookigwe: 7:43pm On Oct 13, 2019
DMerciful:
Look at the names very well and forget the title.Rivers indigenous tribes history is no more than probably a 1000 yrs. They migrated from east mainly

Why then did they seize the properties of Easterners during the civil war?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by OMANBALA1: 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2019
Binikingdowm:
okay Mr over 40 million population. It's a fact Benin people has achieved more in ratio of their population than Igbo's with millions of population.

You people are in death roll in Asia and Africa countries with no hope in sight while Benin will never happen their people that lost their way, that's why we brought them back for Libya.

You claim you people are educated but small Edo state records the lowest out of school children.

We are top 5 in every educational index. From number of universities to polytechnic, from waec ranking to jamb etc. Where is the mighty Igbo with 40 million population

No, you are behind Anambra in almost all indices of development. Lowest out of school children doesnt translate to educational excellence.
Igbo has major businesses in Japan, Singapore, Malaysia ,USA etc..this is not a,fair comparison. I lived in Bini for 5 years...lol. Ohoro road ,precisely. Nigga, you haven't seen the light.
Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by umuna(m): 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2019
Ctorch:
H. M. Eze Vincent Chituru Benson Okoh
NYE-NWE-ELI EMOHUA
I taught he is a second class Chief?
Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by slimderek(m): 7:47pm On Oct 13, 2019
One thing they have in common, their fathers or grandfathers were warrant chiefs during the colonial regime
Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by thatigboman: 7:47pm On Oct 13, 2019
Binikingdowm:

this thread is about Rivers State kings. edo, bini, ishan or your north central region of auchi and okpella were not mentioned.
If you are educated enough to write meaningfully, open a thread and write about your so-called bini town that was razed down to ground by 3 or 4 white men, assisted by a by about a dozen ragtag hausa marabout, that sent your oba overami to go run and hide in the bush.
And we will come and educate on that your thread.

12 Likes

Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by OMANBALA1: 7:48pm On Oct 13, 2019
Binikingdowm:

I wouldn't know about ashawo because I dont patronize them...do you ? If not how did You know? Isnt Agbo about the same population as Bini...oga go find your mate like Uhrobo,Ijaw and co.

6 Likes

Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by thatigboman: 7:48pm On Oct 13, 2019
Chimookigwe:

No, it is 101% Igbos
Your fathers learnt the hard way.
your fathers learnt harder

7 Likes

Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by Binikingdowm: 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2019
OMANBALA1:

No, you are behind Anambra in almost all indices of development. Lowest out of school children doesnt translate to educational excellence.
Igbo has major businesses in Japan, Singapore, Malaysia ,USA etc..this is not a,fair comparison. I lived in Bini for 5 years...lol. Ohoro road ,precisely. Nigga, you haven't seen the light.
No, you are behind edo in almost all indices of development. Lowest out of school children doesnt translate to educational excellence.
Benin has major businesses in Japan, Singapore, Malaysia ,USA etc..this is not a,fair comparison. I lived in anambra for 5 years...lol. Upper iweka road ,precisely. Nigga, you haven't seen the light.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by thatigboman: 7:50pm On Oct 13, 2019
Binikingdowm:

let Italy decide to kill all the black ashawo girls in Italy, and see if more that 1000 edo girls will still be in existence

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by thatigboman: 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2019
Binikingdowm:
No, you are behind edo in almost all indices of development. Lowest out of school children doesnt translate to educational excellence.
Benin has major businesses in Japan, Singapore, Malaysia ,USA etc..this is not a,fair comparison. I lived in anambra for 5 years...lol. Upper iweka road ,precisely. Nigga, you haven't seen the light.
in indices of development, edo is competing with zamfara, kebbi and borno

1 Like

Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by emonis88: 7:54pm On Oct 13, 2019
Amarabae:
Why all dis desperation to associate the Niger delta minorities with Igbo? They are not Igbos pls. Enough of all this unnecessary argument. Thanks
Are u fearing, fear?
Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by Binikingdowm: 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2019
angry stop quoting me, I'm done with this thread.
Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by umuna(m): 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2019
rocoh:
God Bless Rivers State. Meka!!!!
meka weey!!!1 grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by donprinyo(m): 7:58pm On Oct 13, 2019
Imagine de kidnapping value of any of diz dudes
Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by kendological(m): 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
franchasng:
lol I see, you can go and tell Musa or Mohammed that in Maiduguri during crises grin
LOL. I once thought about this.
Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by thatigboman: 8:03pm On Oct 13, 2019
Binikingdowm:
angry stop quoting me, I'm done with this thread.
I pity oba overami and his family. A whole king, running with his whole family into the bush, hiding his crown, hence he wount be recognised, while less that 20 human beings were razing down to the ground the thatch houses hamlet he was calling his kingdom, dear bini city.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) / Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts / Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.