Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) (101038 Views)

The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga / Lady With Nipple Piercings Goes Braless (Photos) / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 10:50pm On Oct 13, 2019
[s]
FloxySmart:

This kind of confirms my suspicion about the kind of man you are, claiming there’s nothing like virginity in a man and there is no way to verify same
Well FYI not all female virgins bleed in bed!
Stop body shaming women, you’re not better cause deep down you know you’re just a slutty kind of man. You’re only lucky God made you a man
[/s]

does it make any sense for any Lady to allow her a man that's not in courtship stage touch and caress her breast or open her legs

where is the body shaming. any single ladies with saggy boobs and big hoe in between the legs are all useless ladies

such ladies should be someone second wife and not first wife because they're used product
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by okogbemyk(m): 10:57pm On Oct 13, 2019
Never knew a lady and her breast could age differently she said she is 24 yrs but her breast looks 74 yrs. grin grin grin
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by elmas(m): 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2019
you mean vaccum breast ? or plastic surgery reset?

LadySarah:
Theyy will bodyshame her forgetting that their moms and sis boobs are like that.

Some breasts develop and point downwards just after.I saw it alot while in the boarding school.

Oya bring money to reset it,they will still say God forbid but they covet Nicki Minaj,cardi b and Kim k own.

SHe has embraced hers and i'm proud of her
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by elmas(m): 11:03pm On Oct 13, 2019
you mean vacuum breast? or plastic surgery reset?

LadySarah:
Theyy will bodyshame her forgetting that their moms and sis boobs are like that.

Some breasts develop and point downwards just after.I saw it alot while in the boarding school.

Oya bring money to reset it,they will still say God forbid but they covet Nicki Minaj,cardi b and Kim k own.

Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by CanadaOrBust: 11:08pm On Oct 13, 2019
I love me some Chidera

(She has inspired me to found #smalldicksmatter)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by CanadaOrBust: 11:10pm On Oct 13, 2019
LadySarah:

Well said
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 11:13pm On Oct 13, 2019
This breast has no iota of attraction
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by whatthefuck01: 11:16pm On Oct 13, 2019
jesus! what a lifeless boobs. who did this to her?
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by micflo28(m): 11:24pm On Oct 13, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:
na wao, this one looks like my grannys own,,
if she is 24 like she said what of by the time she gets to 70 , lowd have mercy grin
lols by that age, the bress will be in union with the skin and both shall be one grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by micflo28(m): 11:25pm On Oct 13, 2019
Marrying this chic will mean only looking forward to the puna because the bress is very disappointing. Even a ritualist will make nothing out of this bress

2 Likes

Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by whatthefuck01: 11:27pm On Oct 13, 2019
Jesus! what a lifeless breast. how come?
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by krushdripper(m): 11:54pm On Oct 13, 2019
Offpoint:
The advantage of this boobs is... during sex you'll won't need handfan....

hhahahah
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by Herbephe1(m): 11:54pm On Oct 13, 2019
this is sister saggy...
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by limitless777(m): 12:09am On Oct 14, 2019
Colb461:
olympic has fallen...
."Olympus" U mean
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by krushdripper(m): 12:11am On Oct 14, 2019
Since the breasts are like that, I can understand the width of the depth below.
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by limitless777(m): 12:12am On Oct 14, 2019
Ekakamba:
Breast don turn blest. E dey make sense if you dey knack from behind sha. grin tongue

how do I BOLDEN my words Bro
I've tried the star in front and back of the words but it's not working.
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 1:29am On Oct 14, 2019
Starlight10:
Love her confidence though. However, she didn't need to put it out there to send a message. A lot of men talk about embracing their small Johnny, but they don't put it out to the public.

Are her entire boobs showing ?
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 1:45am On Oct 14, 2019
The flat boobs may not be as a result of sucking and malhandling as u guys assume. It might just be a natural phenomenon. My landlord daughter is about 16, and hers is almost like this.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 1:50am On Oct 14, 2019
limitless777:

how do I BOLDEN my words Bro
I've tried the star in front and back of the words but it's not working.

That's for WhatsApp, here u highlight the words u want to make bold then click the B icon
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by Prompto: 1:59am On Oct 14, 2019
You have the right to be proud of her as the like of us reserve the right to be ashamed for her. All those cock n bull stories about saggy boobs in the hostel tell those lies to your family members.

I go hostel n saggy boobs where never on display among 24 year olds. The only saggy boob I encountered was a friend that married an Iman we warned her never to marry n her boob was like that after a pregnancy.

Boobs don't just fall no matter what you care to say. If you doubt that show us a virgin with condemned boobs no matter the age. I know nuns over 50 with bouncing boobs I no fit shout.

LadySarah:

1 Like

Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by toluwa1(f): 3:57am On Oct 14, 2019
See as I dey look am
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by nadiq1: 4:11am On Oct 14, 2019
obiekunie2:

bros what made you think its one person that caused such havoc?

that destruction you are seeing there is as a result of sustained and consistent attacks by numerous mouths and diks over the years!

if only you can read the file of that boobs on various wars it has fought, you would av recommended it to be on world's books of heroes. undecided
You guys are something else. Why now�?
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by Nobody: 4:20am On Oct 14, 2019
Melison:
She dey wear bra before??
Na here life jare,but guys wicked oo see as them dismantle full Bobby go slippers level
Kai
all those men with big mouth them

Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by Lumeday(m): 4:21am On Oct 14, 2019
LadySarah:

God bless you for this!
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by Colb461: 4:56am On Oct 14, 2019
Naa waa oh for u..u just wan show ur self ba
Memberclub:
do you know what Olympics mean
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by Colb461: 4:58am On Oct 14, 2019
Yeh..tanks bro..that the name olympus has fallen..i think it a name of a movie..
limitless777:

."Olympus" U mean
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by safetyInspector(m): 5:52am On Oct 14, 2019
Nobody will bodyshame her if she put the thing where it belongs. Breast is a private body part. That breast should be seen by only those in her closet not for over 2billion internet users.
LadySarah:

Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 6:16am On Oct 14, 2019
obiekunie2:

bros what made you think its one person that caused such havoc?

that destruction you are seeing there is as a result of sustained and consistent attacks by numerous mouths and diks over the years!

if only you can read the file of that boobs on various wars it has fought, you would av recommended it to be on world's books of heroes. undecided
grin
Wetin be this na, make una take am easy on this girl
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 7:09am On Oct 14, 2019
she is beautiful and should stop exposing her breast in public like that.
Not cool jare
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 7:11am On Oct 14, 2019
LadySarah:

Stop lying. We know yours is like this. Before my mum breast is like this, all of us children have sucked it. Stop promoting stupidity. At her age. It is a shame to her existence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? / AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.