Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) (101037 Views)

The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga / Lady With Nipple Piercings Goes Braless (Photos) / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by gofnor(m): 7:40am On Oct 14, 2019
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 14, 2019
safarigirl:

Is someone not dragging your balls? Are you not sucking someone's breast? Why is her own bothering you so much?

The time some of you men use in analysing breast that you can never touch is amusing.

Abeg what is this ball dragging move? Enquiring minds want to know
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by gordonsmat(m): 9:25am On Oct 14, 2019
The breast is actually older than her age. Lawd have Mercy!
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by yaki84: 9:48am On Oct 14, 2019
Mutemenot:
cry it will never be well with who ever that maltreated those boobs . The person has doctorate degree in suckology and pressology
He is also an Associate Prof on Flatmentation.
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 14, 2019
LadySarah:
Theyy will bodyshame her forgetting that their moms and sis boobs are like that.

Some breasts develop and point downwards just after.I saw it alot while in the boarding school.

Oya bring money to reset it,they will still say God forbid but they covet Nicki Minaj,cardi b and Kim k own.

SHe has embraced hers and i'm proud of her
Bitch supporting bitch .....spreading immorality is now justifiable. angry
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 10:50am On Oct 14, 2019
obiekunie2:

bros what made you think its one person that caused such havoc?

that destruction you are seeing there is as a result of sustained and consistent attacks by numerous mouths and diks over the years!

if only you can read the file of that boobs on various wars it has fought, you would av recommended it to be on world's books of heroes. undecided
lol cheesy
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by Cheeryfeet: 11:33am On Oct 14, 2019
[quote author=LadySarah post=83110534]Theyy will bodyshame her forgetting that their moms and sis boobs are like that.

Some breasts develop and point downwards. Igbo spotted
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by pansophist(m): 12:09pm On Oct 14, 2019
Ariza:
Pansophist 's crush is at it again. grin grin

Lol, crush ke? Dash me for free, I no go collect.

On a side note, I think her accrued social media "attention" is tied to the fact that she is a minority, a woman, youthful and thrives in a time that far left ideologies is mainstream, and as women lean towards social consensus naturally, it should be of no surprise why she is getting the attention she wants.

Most of her followers are impressionable young girls, giving her social brownie points in the form of likes, followings, as she refill their cup with exciting sex appeal (eg twerking, revealing and provocative clothes etc). All the best to her, but if not for social media, i doubt if anyone feels, hear, or notice her impact.

Probably, I should start "saggy balls matter" as well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2019
LadySarah:
Theyy will bodyshame her forgetting that their moms and sis boobs are like that.

Some breasts develop and point downwards just after.I saw it alot while in the boarding school.

Oya bring money to reset it,they will still say God forbid but they covet Nicki Minaj,cardi b and Kim k own.

SHe has embraced hers and i'm proud of her
Must you opinion-shame guys for airing their views..? ?

You need to remember that this is the same way your father and brothers will react to this picture of the breast..

Stop opinion-shaming men.. Your father is one of us!!!
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by limitless777(m): 1:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
mrkings84:

That's for WhatsApp, here u highlight the words u want to make bold then click the B icon

Thanks Bro.
I appreciate.
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by specialJosh(m): 1:57pm On Oct 14, 2019
Okokobioko.
This one look like Ibepe alapo
����
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by Ekakamba: 2:00pm On Oct 14, 2019
limitless777:

how do I BOLDEN my words Bro
I've tried the star in front and back of the words but it's not working.
Highlight the word you wanna bold, then click on B.
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
pansophist:

Lol, crush ke? Dash me for free, I no go collect.

On a side note, I think her accrued social media "attention" is tied to the fact that she is a minority, a woman, youthful and thrives in a time that far left ideologies is mainstream, and as women lean towards social consensus naturally, it should be of no surprise why she is getting the attention she wants.

Most of her followers are impressionable young girls, giving her social brownie points in the form of likes, followings, as she refill their cup work exciting sex appeal (eg twerking, revealing and provocative clothes etc). All the best to her, but if not for social media, i doubt if anyone feels, hear, or notice her impact.

Probably, I should start "saggy balls matter" as well.
Jesus! she's human nah! see rejection! grin So you mean you can look pass her boobs and find the beauty within. grin

Well to me , I admire her bravery, self love and honesty. She could have gone for boobs surgery if she had wanted to but I believe she prefers staying true to herself. Although some part of me does not agree with some unnecessary social media stunts from her, sometimes I feel like she's trying to force herself on people but then the emphatic part of me believe it is necessary in order to promote self love and confidence amidst women.

Lol! Do you mean your balls are sagged? shocked like you mistakenly step on them while walking? Damn! Where's my lawyer? angry
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by jedyjedy(m): 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2019
obiekunie2:

bros what made you think its one person that caused such havoc?

that destruction you are seeing there is as a result of sustained and consistent attacks by numerous mouths and diks over the years!

if only you can read the file of that boobs on various wars it has fought, you would av recommended it to be on world's books of heroes. undecided
hmm, flesh and blood did not reveal this to you my brother.
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by pansophist(m): 8:59pm On Oct 14, 2019
Ariza:
Jesus! she's human nah! see rejection! grin So you mean you can look pass her boobs and find the beauty within. grin

Well to me , I admire her bravery, self love and honesty. She could have gone for boobs surgery if she had wanted to but I believe she prefers staying true to herself. Although some part of me does not agree with some unnecessary social media stunts from her, sometimes I feel like she's trying to force herself on people but then the emphatic part of me believe it is necessary in order to promote self love and confidence amidst women.

Lol! Do you mean your balls are sagged? shocked like you mistakenly step on them while walking? Damn! Where's my lawyer? angry

Attraction and inner beauty must go together before I find a woman attractive, one can not replace the other. This is human nature, unless we want to be hypocritical here.

And victimism is not bravery. Screaming about imaginary patriarchy oppressing you, and seeking to be rewarded due to having a saggy boobs is cowardice as far as I'm concern. She can be brave organically, by dressing well, loving herself and doing all that, not forcing it on people face with periodical twerking and noise making.

I'm not sure if you live in the west, but its common here for women to do this. They do not care about the thing they claim to care about, just the attention, likes and social points they score with it.

If Instagram suddenly goes bankrupt, then it's over for people like her, since her impact is only virtual and has no real life significance.

2 Likes

Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by Taiwx(m): 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2019
Replica of what pocohantas is carrying up-and-down shocked
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 14, 2019
pansophist:

Attraction and inner beauty must go together before I find a woman attractive, one can not replace the other. This is human nature, unless we want to be hypocritical here.

And victimism is not bravery. Screaming about imaginary patriarchy oppressing you, and seeking to be rewarded due to having a saggy boobs is cowardice as far as I'm concern. She can be brave organically, by dressing well, loving herself and doing all that, not forcing it on people face with periodical twerking and noise making.

I'm not sure if you live in the west, but its common here for women to do this. They do not care about the thing they claim to care about, just the attention, likes and social points they score with it.

If Instagram suddenly goes bankrupt, then it's over for people like her, since her impact is only virtual and has no real life significance.
You see why I called her your crush? you have this special reaction towards her that can be transformed into fondness if properly nurtured tongue grin

I live in the north, we don't know of such here. grin grin
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 9:55pm On Oct 14, 2019
safarigirl:
you don't have to bother yourself about these troubles, Chidera is a lesbian, she's not looking to marry you either, so, no need to worry about these things.

If I fvck her I will reset her brain to factory settings and she will turn straight by force grin
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by lukui: 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
FEAR MEN!!
They can fvck you till your mountains become a flat plain
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by pansophist(m): 10:02pm On Oct 14, 2019
Ariza:
You see why I called her your crush? you have this special reaction towards her that can be transformed into fondness if properly nurtured tongue grin

I live in the north, we don't know of such here. grin grin

Na you sabi. When fresh, succulent, caramel, voluptuous, curvy, youthful, breast-standing women full ground ? grin

No de whine me abeg, take your time cool
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by kikelomojessy(f): 10:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
If only these guys saying fallen boobs etc could understand how a female breast is eh, they will desist from talking trash.

Breast come in different shapes, and it's what is given to you as a female that you will get. Have seen girls from age 10 developing breast and from then you could tell the shape, some come with tits pointing down etc.

Please let's just be careful with words we say, we have mothers and sisters and they too have the type of breast you shame other woman of having.
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by Socialsunny14(m): 1:22pm On Oct 14, 2021
tendingNews:
Watch the video HERE

Saggy boobs matter?
How na...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications / AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.