Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Social Media Gave Me A Wrong Idea About Love”- Lady Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Social Media Gave Me A Wrong Idea About Love”- Lady Cries Out (548 Views)

This Can Never Be True Love, Lady Get A Bloody Arm Cut On Her Proposal Night / Love: Lady Makes Necklace With Her Boyfriend's Sperm [see Reasons] / I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Gave Me A Wrong Idea About Love”- Lady Cries Out by Maniagist2: 9:17pm On Oct 13, 2019
A South African woman has taken to Twitter platform to narrate how her years on social media negatively influenced her love life.

According to the user, identified as @Shakirah_Dramat, social media made her believe that a man is supposed to buy his woman expensive things if he actually loves her.

She used to believe that, if your man doesn’t shower you with money and gifts during the relationship, then he is not right for you and he doesn’t love you. You only know how your man values you through the way he spends on you.

She however added that it took her years to unlearn that expectation and to understand that everyone has their own love language.

See more photos here; https://maniagist.com/2019/10/13/social-media-gave-me-a-wrong-idea-about-love-lady-cries-out/

Re: Social Media Gave Me A Wrong Idea About Love”- Lady Cries Out by Maniagist2: 9:17pm On Oct 13, 2019
kiss
Re: Social Media Gave Me A Wrong Idea About Love”- Lady Cries Out by PureGoldh(m): 10:04pm On Oct 13, 2019
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Before You Date The Next Married Man... Be Warned. / When The Second Chance Comes Back To bite your arse / Deb & Oju Gives BJ Tutorial Online & Plans 3some With Hushpuppi In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.