Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

My Wife Denies Me Sex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Denies Me Sex (2635 Views)

My Wife Denies Me Sex Always / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work / Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Denies Me Sex by Nobody: 3:12am On Oct 14, 2019
I’m writing this with heavy heart, my wife denies me sex. We don’t have kids yet. We have been married for almost a year and half. She gives me excuses. We only have sex at best once a week. I’m frustrated. I don’t know what to do. I don’t cheat and I’m sexually active. She’s so insensitive to my needs, sexually. I’ve tried talking to her but it seems she doesn’t know the gravity of what she’s doing. I still love her very much but she’s really driving me nuts.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex by Ladylite: 3:24am On Oct 14, 2019
I’m writing this with heavy heart, my wife denies me sex. We don’t have kids yet. We have been married for almost a year and half. She gives me excuses. We only have sex at best once a week. I’m frustrated. I don’t know what to do. I don’t cheat and I’m sexually active. She’s so insensitive to my needs, sexually. I’ve tried talking to her but it seems she doesn’t know the gravity of what she’s doing. I still love her very much but she’s really driving me nuts.

With all the money you have, you thought you could buy your marriage abi, see you married a good girl that is NOT COMPATIBLE with you at all.

Change her by setting up systems to educate her.

For most ladies once they are married, that is the end of working on themselves o...
This is why things are looking stiff, her mind is not wired to understand your drive and she is clearly not madly in love with you.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex by greatmarshall(m): 3:43am On Oct 14, 2019
This is serious

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex by blesskewe(f): 5:02am On Oct 14, 2019
Ask her y
Her reasons
Abi she want u to lose weight ni
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:32am On Oct 14, 2019
For me once a week isn't bad. The main thing is to have targeted sex during her ovulation period I prefer quality sex than quantity.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex by mrssomebody(f): 7:24am On Oct 14, 2019
Don't you think this is because sex is painful for her or something like that?..have you tried to talk to her and let her know how u feel or ask her what the problem is? Pls do if you haven't.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex by chigoziri2403(m): 8:35am On Oct 14, 2019
Ignore her, don't bother her again, pretend you don't need it,
You will be amazed of her response,
Na you go f""k tire
I was once treated like you,
My wife even complained to our doctor and everyone that i want to kill her with sex, this is someone that we knack thrice a day before marriage
The complaint became too much
I didn't ask her sex for a month
My brother, her brain reset, na she dey even use her hand put am in, morning and night
NEVER BEG FOR WHAT YOU DESERVE

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex by sisisioge: 10:53am On Oct 14, 2019
Ladylite:

With all the money you have, you thought you could buy your marriage abi, see you married a good girl that is NOT COMPATIBLE with you at all.

Change her by setting up systems to educate her.

For most ladies once they are married, that is the end of working on themselves o...
This is why things are looking stiff, her mind is not wired to understand your drive and she is clearly not madly in love with you.

grin grin grin grin

How you take know? You were there during their courtship?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex by sisisioge: 10:53am On Oct 14, 2019
chigoziri2403:
Igbore her, don't bother her again, pretend you don't need it,
Ns you go f""k tire
My wife evwn complained to our doctor and everyone that i want to kill her with sex, thus is someone that we knack thrice a day before marriage
My brother, her brain reset, na she dey even use her hand put am in, morning and night

grin grin grin grin

Lol at the bolded

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex by Vyolet(f): 11:27am On Oct 14, 2019
One and half year with no child yet is too early for her to be withdrawing from sex.
You need to find out what the problem is, you may not be as good as you think or too rough for her.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex by Theyoungmatron: 11:33am On Oct 14, 2019
Oh he grunts like a pig or stink like one embarassed embarassed
Vyolet:
One and half year with no child yet is too early for he to be withdrawing from sex.
You need to find out what the problem is, you may not be as good as you think or too rough.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex by ahnie: 3:10pm On Oct 14, 2019
FromZeroToHero:
For me once a week isn't bad. The main thing is to have targeted sex during her ovulation period I prefer quality sex than quantity.
Symply put...brother has high libido.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex by teemy(m): 6:08pm On Oct 14, 2019
No one licks honey and spits it out.

Start from why she is not liking it.

You might need to let your gameplay shift towards satisfying her which in turn arouses you the more and the cycle yields more desires in you both. Try look for the book 'She Cums First' and also google search 'How to get a woman to Orlando'

Another part could be she gets tired after the day's job. Do you leave all chores for her to do while you lounge it on the sofa? Help out.

Do special things for her even if she gives in or not. Do it from the bottom of your lovely heart. Dinners and special outing events for just you two, massages on one another and so on.

Does it pain her? use lubrication. That Goya Olive oil or Cussons Baby oil does wonders I tell you bro.

You love this woman right? I need not say more.

Wishing you well - Teemy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex by letout: 12:08am On Oct 15, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex by bigcil2(m): 8:29am On Oct 15, 2019
teemy:
No one licks honey and spits it out.

Start from why she is not liking it.

You might need to let your gameplay shift towards satisfying her which in turn arouses you the more and the cycle yields more desires in you both. Try look for the book 'She Cums First' and also google search 'How to get a woman to Orlando'

Another part could be she gets tired after the day's job. Do you leave all chores for her to do while you lounge it on the sofa? Help out.

Do special things for her even if she gives in or not. Do it from the bottom of your lovely heart. Dinners and special outing events for just you two, massages on one another and so on.

Does it pain her? use lubrication. That Goya Olive oil or Cussons Baby oil does wonders I tell you bro.

You love this woman right? I need not say more.

Wishing you well - Teemy

Lol

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex by bigcil2(m): 7:30pm On Oct 15, 2019
chigoziri2403:
Ns you go f""k tire
My wife even complained to our doctor and everyone that i want to kill her with sex, thus is someone that we knack thrice a day before marriage
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex by elmagnifico411(m): 10:40pm On Oct 15, 2019
This moves doesn’t work for everybody. If u pretend not to bother, my wife wouldn’t even see u. May on the third or 4th month she would then reason it. OP is enjoying sef, after all he gets to shag his wife every weekend. I just graduated from once a month to 2wice a month. 31/2 yrs in marriage, with 2 kids, and this is what I’ve been with. I’ve learnt not to complain again sef cos I used to but it didn’t change much. She’s a just that type that sex doesn’t appeal to, save for some extreme situations. The other day I had to pay one hooker for a quickee in my car.. got home and went to bed straight. My plan now is to ignore totally. But for back, I think ama take up a woman just for my own satisfaction. Is she gives me a heir I won’t complain. Hats not to say I don’t love my wife, cos I really do. But the sexy drive for me is toooo low. How much time have I got left before I become one old gagool? This is one of the reasons our fathers took second wives for themselves in the past.
chigoziri2403:
Ns you go f""k tire
My wife even complained to our doctor and everyone that i want to kill her with sex, thus is someone that we knack thrice a day before marriage

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex by chigoziri2403(m): 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
elmagnifico411:
This moves doesn’t work for everybody. If u pretend not to bother, my wife wouldn’t even see u. May on the third or 4th month she would then reason it. OP is enjoying sef, after all he gets to shag his wife every weekend. I just graduated from once a month to 2wice a month. 31/2 yrs in marriage, with 2 kids, and this is what I’ve been with. I’ve learnt not to complain again sef cos I used to but it didn’t change much. She’s a just that type that sex doesn’t appeal to, save for some extreme situations. The other day I had to pay one hooker for a quickee in my car.. got home and went to bed straight. My plan now is to ignore totally. But for back, I think ama take up a woman just for my own satisfaction. Is she gives me a heir I won’t complain. Hats not to say I don’t love my wife, cos I really do. But the sexy drive for me is toooo low. How much time have I got left before I become one old gagool? This is one of the reasons our fathers took second wives for themselves in the past.
endure bro
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex by Raphsays: 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2019

I am sorry about what you are going through.

If you have talked to her and her response is poor, I will advise you tell your pastor to talk with her.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex by Belafonte(m): 6:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
Get a fûcking side chick and stop moaning like a little bîtch
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex by Smallboy01: 11:41pm On Oct 17, 2019
When you stop asking her for a month, she'll come to ask, then ignore her, Trust me she'll start begging you. wink
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex by mysticwarrior(m): 7:11am On Oct 18, 2019
Buy her gifts, tell her sweet words then tell her you want to take her out, take her to a very matured place for outing and make sure you do that in the night, sweet talk her and waste a lot of time there then when its around 9pm tell her "baby let's go somewhere" take her to another joint where hookers hangout, make her calm down, look for the one that is more beautiful than her, negotiate price with her and make sure your wife hear all the conversations, after that take your wife to one corner and give her #3000 to get a cab and politely tell her to go home that you will come home the following morning, walahi the demon wey dey her body go fly comot, no woman can stand that and she must persuade you to go home with her, when you get home tell her that you want her to know that you can afford to get a good sex outside if she continues to misbehave, watch and see how your wife go give you Jackie Chan style for bed.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex by Omojudy: 7:25am On Oct 18, 2019
Nobody here wants to tease with the way they tell women “dress sexier, loose weight, pray better, find a lucrative occupation etc?”
Lol. I just Dey find trouble oh!
Good morning guys.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex by Rosarie(f): 9:42pm On Oct 18, 2019
D
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex by culf: 12:29am On Oct 19, 2019
both of you need serious heart to heart discussion about it, get her to talk about. thank God for you for not cheating on her. They have to be a way round it somehow.

(1) (Reply)

What’s The Reality Of Marriage Exactly Like!!!!! Pls Help / Did I Handle The Situation Well Or Could I Have Done More? / Is It Wrong For A Father To Kiss His Daughter Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.