Stats: 3,155,000 members, 7,825,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Osaze Odemwingie Becomes A Professional Golf Player After Quitting Football - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Odemwingie Becomes A Professional Golf Player After Quitting Football (45449 Views)

Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts / Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM / Osaze Odemwingie Says 70% Of African Players Use Juju (2) (3) (4)

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Becomes A Professional Golf Player After Quitting Football by FloxySmart(f): 8:36am On Oct 14, 2019
Oh my crush kiss
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Becomes A Professional Golf Player After Quitting Football by EdiskyHarry: 8:38am On Oct 14, 2019
when we are talking about one of the best players in the history of football in Nigeria, his name is among.

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Becomes A Professional Golf Player After Quitting Football by propynich123: 8:38am On Oct 14, 2019
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Becomes A Professional Golf Player After Quitting Football by AgentNairaland(f): 8:39am On Oct 14, 2019
Confused Soul, From Football To Golf... What A Wasted Life And Efforts
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Becomes A Professional Golf Player After Quitting Football by ogbonti: 8:42am On Oct 14, 2019
AgentNairaland:

IF YOU ARE SOLD TODAY, WILL YOUR PRICE TAG BE WORTH THE LACE ON OSAZEE's TENNIS SHOES?

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Becomes A Professional Golf Player After Quitting Football by Ogaga87(m): 8:43am On Oct 14, 2019
Petr Cech becomes an hockey goal keeper too

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Becomes A Professional Golf Player After Quitting Football by toprealman: 8:44am On Oct 14, 2019
AgentNairaland:
How do you mean?
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Becomes A Professional Golf Player After Quitting Football by AgentNairaland(f): 8:44am On Oct 14, 2019
ogbonti:

IF YOU ARE SOLD TODAY, WILL YOUR PRICE TAG BE WORTH THE LACE ON OSAZEE's TENNIS SHOES?

You and google Dey fight?? Let me call on Mr Buhari to please help me solve the differences between you and google
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Becomes A Professional Golf Player After Quitting Football by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:49am On Oct 14, 2019
GOLF : The millionaire sport!

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Becomes A Professional Golf Player After Quitting Football by nwamabo247(m): 8:51am On Oct 14, 2019
He should have go to mls to make money..PLEASE dear nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with spinal cord injure.no source of income i hav been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and title medications.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation home for the disable. thank and GOD BLESS.see my signature below for more details.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Becomes A Professional Golf Player After Quitting Football by Kastrom: 8:51am On Oct 14, 2019
AgentNairaland:

Poor black man mentality. Now you mean the guy didn't not a have a better football playing career oga you better stick to listening to Nigeria music cos you know nothing about Football. Do you know that Eric Cantona of Man United is now an actor? Peter cech is now an hockey player.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Becomes A Professional Golf Player After Quitting Football by able20(m): 8:53am On Oct 14, 2019
At 38 he will only become a hobby golfer nothing more.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Becomes A Professional Golf Player After Quitting Football by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 14, 2019
ukaface:
Negodu fine boy,wey I bn dey crush on that time....chai
Why crushing on Osaze, when I can give u a chance?

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Becomes A Professional Golf Player After Quitting Football by Dickson25(m): 9:04am On Oct 14, 2019
Dobson43:

Be crushing there. The wife will be chopping the Dickson there

Bia nwokem,,,,,,,, Respect that name be4 what happened to that man in ikorodu happen to you
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Becomes A Professional Golf Player After Quitting Football by menacetosociety: 9:07am On Oct 14, 2019
AgentNairaland:

You and google Dey fight?? Let me call on Mr Buhari to please help me solve the differences between you and google
Sorry but u are bit slow
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Becomes A Professional Golf Player After Quitting Football by juman(m): 9:09am On Oct 14, 2019
Good luck to him.
Great footballer. Hope he do well in golf also.

Professional golfing was a game I loved to dwell in sometimes ago, but too much snowing could not permit that unless I move to another country.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Becomes A Professional Golf Player After Quitting Football by Rubicon67(m): 9:11am On Oct 14, 2019
CapitalHYC:
Oh Really ?? undecided Thank God I didnt even read the details.. Someone that couldn't match Ronaldinho during his career would match Tiger Woods?? I hope he planned playing for fun and not the money or Ranking.. Best of Luck Dude

That is the most senseless comment I have ever come across on this forum.

How many players were able to match Ronaldinho during their playing career

How many people on your street have you been able to match, career wise or otherwise?

I am appalled and shocked by your mind-numbing analysis.

He has achieved enough to be proud of himself and take care of his family and all the best to him going forward.

Focus on your life. PhDs...Pull Him Down Syndrome dey worry you.

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Becomes A Professional Golf Player After Quitting Football by Hoodbilonia: 9:16am On Oct 14, 2019
U wan go dey compete with woods
A Tiger
U go old
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Becomes A Professional Golf Player After Quitting Football by achikolo(f): 9:19am On Oct 14, 2019
YorubaNinja:
Well, Petr Cech just started playing professional Ice Hockey... so our boundaries remain limitless. cool
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Becomes A Professional Golf Player After Quitting Football by Nizguy(m): 9:20am On Oct 14, 2019
ukaface:
Negodu fine boy,wey I bn dey crush on that time....chai

Nne u can still come to me grin
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Becomes A Professional Golf Player After Quitting Football by CapitalHYC(m): 9:24am On Oct 14, 2019
Rubicon67:

That is the most senseless comment I have ever come across on this forum.

How many players were able to match Ronaldinho during their playing career

How many people on your street have you been able to match, career wise or otherwise?

I am appalled and shocked by your mind-
numbing analysis.

Thank God you almost made sense but unfortunately you still didn't
He has achieved enough to be proud of himself and take care of his family and all the best to him going forward.

Focus on your life. PhDs...Pull Him Down Syndrome dey worry you.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Becomes A Professional Golf Player After Quitting Football by galadima77(m): 9:35am On Oct 14, 2019
hahahahaha please who else saw that 15 appearances with one goal for Cardiff.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Becomes A Professional Golf Player After Quitting Football by Dobson43: 9:37am On Oct 14, 2019
Dickson25:

Bia nwokem,,,,,,,, Respect that name
be4 what happened to that man in ikorodu happen to you

Am I now an enemy for stating facts? You can't have him but you can have............
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Becomes A Professional Golf Player After Quitting Football by mdchikezie(m): 9:38am On Oct 14, 2019
CapitalHYC:
Oh Really ?? undecided Thank God I didnt even read the details.. Someone that couldn't match Ronaldinho during his career would match Tiger Woods?? I hope he planned playing for fun and not the money or Ranking.. Best of Luck Dude

DOES TIGER WOODS HAVE TWO HEADS IF ITS NEYMAR NOW YOU WILL CLAP FOR HIM. BUT YOU CANT CHEER YOUR OWN COUNTRYMAN EVEN IN YOUR HEART undecided undecided YEYE PEOPLE EVERYWHERE
MUST EVERYBODY PLAY FOOTBALL LIKE RONALDINHO??
I HAVENT HEARD YOUR NAME AS THE BEST IN ANYTHING YOU VE DONE IN THIS LIFEOOOOHHH

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Becomes A Professional Golf Player After Quitting Football by AgentNairaland(f): 9:54am On Oct 14, 2019
menacetosociety:
Sorry but u are bit slow

A Tun Yin L'ara Sir
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Becomes A Professional Golf Player After Quitting Football by oluwakolade: 10:10am On Oct 14, 2019
Oku ori ire
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Becomes A Professional Golf Player After Quitting Football by MYGRATEskillz(m): 10:19am On Oct 14, 2019
The retirement sport
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Becomes A Professional Golf Player After Quitting Football by achikolo(f): 10:46am On Oct 14, 2019
post=83120086:
GOLF : The millionaire sport!
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Becomes A Professional Golf Player After Quitting Football by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 14, 2019
Wow!!

Peter Cech: Ice Hockey too!!

Sergino Dest Leaves Club's Training Camp In Qatar Amid Iran Tensions / Katsuya Takasu Goes To Brazil For Nigerian Dream Team (pics, Video) / Cristiano Ronaldo Expects Twins With His Fiancee, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos)