Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1329529 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2019
yes to bold, in addition to that you can invest it in TB or fixed deposit over a period of time between 3-6 months, my opinion though. this is just to validate the POF availability.

nifeicon:
Good Evening All.
Great family spirit burning.
Just for further clarification.
Hope its alright if ones family member transfer funds from Company's account to my saving for POF .and will Notaziting it be enough ?
God bless you All.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by link2ok(m): 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
elohim24:

Mine was like that for a week also, just got an update now...

Qfor re-verification, did your school reply via email or post and how many days did it take before Wes updated your profile?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by elohim24: 7:07pm On Nov 12, 2019
link2ok:

Qfor re-verification, did your school reply via email or post and how many days did it take before Wes updated your profile?
They replied via email and it took Wes a week to update the status to "we received your documents " then another one week to "evaluation in progress"
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by nifeicon: 7:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
Thanks for your prompt response.
All our effort will end in praise in Jesus name.amen.

Eraytee:
yes to bold, in addition to that you can invest it in TB or fixed deposit over a period of time between 3-6 months, my opinion though. this is just to validate the POF availability.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by link2ok(m): 7:15pm On Nov 12, 2019
elohim24:

They replied via email and it took Wes a week to update the status to "we received your documents " then another one week to "evaluation in progress"

Thanks for your response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2019
nifeicon:
Good Evening All.
Great family spirit burning.
Just for further clarification.
Hope its alright if ones family member transfer funds from Company's account to my saving for POF .and will Notaziting it be enough ?
God bless you All.

its not alright o. It will be seen as a loan. He or she should transfer to his personal account first

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by elohim24: 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
ednut1:
its not alright o. It will be seen as a loan. He or she should transfer to his personal account first
Hello chief, my ECA is due on 9th December and birthday is 8th December so I'm looking at wifey to be PA if she can get her ECA as professional degree. My dilemma is this, I understand IQAS is best bet to evaluate law degree but the timeline of 5months is crazy.... Will WES evaluate LLB and BL as 2 or more certificate?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2019
elohim24:

Hello chief, my ECA is due on 9th December and birthday is 8th December so I'm looking at wifey to be PA if she can get her ECA as professional degree. My dilemma is this, I understand IQAS is best bet to evaluate law degree but the timeline of 5months is crazy.... Will WES evaluate LLB and BL as 2 or more certificate?
yes. But i heard law school transcript takes time too
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by elohim24: 7:40pm On Nov 12, 2019
ednut1:
yes. But i heard law school transcript takes time too
Ok... thanks. In that case I can dash down to law school in bwari to see how we can fast track that.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by slydog(m): 7:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
Eraytee:
Answers in colored ink

Hi boss, where are the exams for bcs written in Nigeria pls?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Erigo23: 7:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
elohim24:

Ok... thanks. In that case I can dash down to law school in bwari to see how we can fast track that.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by enoeshett(f): 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2019
iaatmguy:
you don't need the hard copy. The PDF copy would suffice
you need it for most PNP routes oo!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Darocksvip: 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2019
Darocksvip:
Good evening fam, silent reader here please. Frankly eh, the wealth of information I've gotten from here is so amazing and resourceful.
Please @Topsmamen, @dupyshoo and other NOC gurus, I really need your help with choosing the right NOC for my job.
Worked in ministry of health under the pharmaceutical services department
Here are my duties:
Assessed preparation, labeling, marketing and storage methods of different drug products in pharmacy outlets, patent medicine stores and the 46 different health care facilities
-Participated in recommending different pharmaceutical drugs to different health care professionals, facilities and ensuring the supply of correct medicines of acceptable quality
-Analysed and correlated information on old and new medications for quality assurance purposes
-Determined drug products stability, absorption into the body and procedure for elimination
-Involved in the creation and distribution of informative materials related to specific drugs with respect to their uses, features and associated effects
-Managed procedures for inviting, accepting and awarding tenders for the supply of pharmaceuticals
-Participated in drafting the Drug Revolving Fund guiding the use of drugs in the 46 health facilities in the state
-Cooperated with Pharmacy Council of Nigeria to supervise the activities of pharmacists and patent medicine vendors in the community
-Required to ensure the appropriate supply transactions of medications
Please, I need help with this fam
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Erigo23: 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2019
J
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mcstan18(m): 8:13pm On Nov 12, 2019
Eraytee:
wow good to hear from you bro, you have not stopped using this your blue pen cheesy grin, nice to hear from you (pioneer member grin). God bless you in all your endeavors smiley

cheesy cheesy
The blue pen is actually part of the legend of Mcstan18. It's nice you guys are making progress and having fun too. I hope that we all meet someday in Canada

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mcstan18(m): 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2019
DadR:
Baba, longest time! Trust you're good...

Brother from way back. It's been a long long time really. What's good?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by DadR: 8:39pm On Nov 12, 2019
I'm gentle as always, my Oga. We keep pushing and keeping hope alive. Everybody go chop breakfast, na time go dey different. Peace, Baba!

Hakuna Matata

mcstan18:

Brother from way back. It's been a long long time really. What's good?

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by IRENEME: 8:40pm On Nov 12, 2019
Thank you. I'm trying to contact him.
iela19:

PM BANKYH1905. He will add you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Marysgirl4: 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2019
Please I have a question. Am a lawyer and I assessed my results both undergraduate and law school with WES. While inputting my info for Express enter which option can I select for the law school degree which was evaluated as POSTGRADUATE Diploma (one year) since there is no two or more certificate as an option?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kenykuba: 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2019
Hi great people,

I would like to know if anybody here knows the amount for Mapoly(Ojere) certificate collection?

How much is it to also process transcript to Wes?

Is Wes still requesting for Waec or Neco?

Thanks in advance my people.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by tizzdi(m): 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2019
Good evening everyone pls can a professional certificate be evaluated? Certificate such as CCNA for IT guys?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by elohim24: 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2019
Marysgirl4:
Please I have a question. Am a lawyer and I assessed my results both undergraduate and law school with WES. While inputting my info for Express enter which option can I select for the law school degree which was evaluated as POSTGRADUATE Diploma (one year) since there is no two or more certificate as an option?
How long did it take law school to process your transcript and how much was it?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Marysgirl4: 11:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
One month
elohim24:

How long did it take law school to process your transcript and how much was it?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by elohim24: 1:34am On Nov 13, 2019
Marysgirl4:
One month
Alright thanks. How about the cost?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ibromoney: 2:31am On Nov 13, 2019
Please, I need Cambridge 1-14. Thanks.
BNTtech:

Have you actually sat down with Cambridge general training tests 1 - 14? They are arguably one of the best materials to practice with, tested and trusted. If you haven't let me know!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Elcid1(m): 3:39am On Nov 13, 2019
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Ejd3WZS7EiL-glVbiP2WRF3qCCQOoeNb
all you need about ielts on that link, thank me later. dont forget youtube videos for listening tests. cheers
Ibromoney:

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 4:40am On Nov 13, 2019
kenykuba:
Hi great people,

I would like to know if anybody here knows the amount for Mapoly(Ojere) certificate collection?

How much is it to also process transcript to Wes?

Is Wes still requesting for Waec or Neco?

Thanks in advance my people.

Transcripts cost 55,000. Certificates cost about 40k

Carry egunje money if you don’t want to waste your time. No time.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 4:42am On Nov 13, 2019
BNTtech:

Have you actually sat down with Cambridge general training tests 1 - 14? They are arguably one of the best materials to practice with, tested and trusted. If you haven't let me know!
How can I gerrit? sonsofliverpool@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 4:58am On Nov 13, 2019
I heard Lagos is one them, i dont know other venues

slydog:

Hi boss, where are the exams for bcs written in Nigeria pls?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 5:02am On Nov 13, 2019
this is the link to what you want

http://practicepteonline.com/cambridge-ielts-1-13-tests/

Ibromoney:

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by profeddor15: 6:19am On Nov 13, 2019
Blessed morning to the elders in the house.
Please, can someone used any of these accounts salary account, current account and savings account for the proof of funds?.
Thanks for your kind concern and support.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 13, 2019
profeddor15:
Blessed morning to the elders in the house.
Please, can someone used any of these accounts salary account, current account and savings account for the proof of funds?.
Thanks for your kind concern and support.
two people have answered you already. Did you not see it You forgot to add loan account sigh

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.