Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1332266 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Presh1992: 6:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
Itzpearlz:

Thanks so much. smiley
Please my work experience and house address on Wes and ECA are different, please does it matter, I need answers please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Presh1992: 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
Presh1992:

Please my work experience and house address on Wes and ECA are different, please does it matter, I need answers please
Work address is Port harcourt, Home address on WES and ECA is Lagos

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 6:52pm On Nov 11, 2019
NO

Presh1992:

Presh1992:

Work address is Port harcourt, Home address on WES and ECA is Lagos

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
BNTtech:

Have you actually sat down with Cambridge general training tests 1 - 14? They are arguably one of the best materials to practice with, tested and trusted. If you haven't let me know!

Hi,

Please can you share the materials if you've got any?

Thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Temiladeola: 7:00pm On Nov 11, 2019
Hello all, glad to be here. Please, does anyone have a link to the Nova Scotia group. I would like to be added. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Queengrey: 7:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
Adeime:
How many of us are waiting for Wednesday and counting down to ITA grin wink

475 here. Hoping o Cos I miss the last draw Cos of tiebreak rule

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by KayLayChi: 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
I'm at 459 now, hoping hubby and I will max out our ielts.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Adeime: 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2019
Like my fellow Canadian said....hope you’re ready to submit by Thursday ITA is sure for you ��

Queengrey:

475 here. Hoping o Cos I miss the last draw Cos of tiebreak rule

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Denerystormborn: 7:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
Hello family. It's been a while i was here. Please i am looking to boost my scores as the high scores i dey aee here dey fear me. What are the chances if ever getting
a job from here?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
Temiladeola:
Hello all, glad to be here. Please, does anyone have a link to the Nova Scotia group. I would like to be added. Thanks
did you get an noi from them
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 7:36pm On Nov 11, 2019
chai gone are the days of 440+ and ITA would be as sure as anything, your present score is what am aiming when I max out ielts God's grace smiley presently on 450

KayLayChi:
I'm at 459 now, hoping hubby and I will max out our ielts.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
Denerystormborn:
Hello family. It's been a while i was here. Please i am looking to boost my scores as the high scores i dey aee here dey fear me. What are the chances if ever getting
a job from here?
the chances are remote. A Canadian employer will typically chose a pr holder that can resume in few weeks than a migrant who can resume in 7 to 12 months times.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Denerystormborn: 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2019
Tina26:
the chances are remote. A Canadian employer will typically chose a pr holder that can resume in few weeks than a migrant who can resume in 7 to 12 months times.

Hmmm. Thanjs for your response @Tina26. Who knows which province readuly acceors data analytics professionals or data analysts?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by peek(f): 7:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
I need help in writing and readingJohnny...pls help am writing soon on 23rd. My last writing and reading were 5.5 each

johnnybravo1990:

I’m so glad to be instrumental to your sister’s success. As for the bolded statement, I’m glad that didn’t deter you from approaching me. winkAnyways, congrats. Wish you guys the best. And thanks for sharing your story.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by infowisak: 8:00pm On Nov 11, 2019
Hi Everyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by KayLayChi: 8:14pm On Nov 11, 2019
I'm still scared with the 459. Hubby has 4 more marks to max out, I have 6 marks.

We will rewrite ielts and fingers crossed.

I wish you the best...

Eraytee:
chai gone are the days of 440+ and ITA would be as sure as anything, your present score is what am aiming when I max out ielts God's grace smiley presently on 450

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Prettiepearlz(f): 8:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
Victorex001:

Fraud? Pls explain Ma.

I plan on using my Uncle’s company to do this, I’ll have him pay me a particular amount let’s say 100-150k for 6months...would that help me qualify??

Thanks.
Oga Victor, go and use your one year nysc experience and hope for a nomination from one of the provinces or wait by being hopeful that the scores come down to your CRS score, or get a genuine job, work for two more years to equate 3 years ( your nysc inclusive) and stop sounding like you don’t know that what you are about to do is misrepresentation, cheating the system. Better still be useful for your uncle by joining his organization as a genuine staff. Psst!

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by rinzylee(m): 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
Hello everyone....please who has written IELTS in Ilorin? I need to know if they use Headphones/Headsets for listening test? Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by IRENEME: 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2019
Hi Everyone,
Please does anybody have the July AOR group whatsapp link? please be kind to share. thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by magastefan: 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2019
Steph16:

While you wait for further information on BCS, I also think you should consider CIMA. In my opinion, it's the fastest as you can be done in 4 months or less depending on how determined you are. I did this and I'm currently waiting for WES evaluation report.

Register with cima on https://www.cimaglobal.com/Starting-CIMA/Starting-CIMA/Registration/ fee is 77£. Please pay online, if you pay to the Nigerian office, your registration will take weeks.

2. Send your credentials to CIMA. you'll get the email to send it after registration

3. Study for your exams with Astranti.com and Opentuition.com
@steph, can someone without any previous background in Accounting pass this Cima..infact am asking for my little cousin who just finished waec,want her to take this course while she resit Jamb. Pls reply.thank u
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Darocksvip: 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
Good evening fam, silent reader here please. Frankly eh, the wealth of information I've gotten from here is so amazing and resourceful.
Please @Topsmamen, @dupyshoo and other NOC gurus, I really need your help with choosing the right NOC for my job.
Worked in ministry of health under the pharmaceutical services department
Here are my duties:
Assessed preparation, labeling, marketing and storage methods of different drug products in pharmacy outlets, patent medicine stores and the 46 different health care facilities
-Participated in recommending different pharmaceutical drugs to different health care professionals, facilities and ensuring the supply of correct medicines of acceptable quality
-Analysed and correlated information on old and new medications for quality assurance purposes
-Determined drug products stability, absorption into the body and procedure for elimination
-Involved in the creation and distribution of informative materials related to specific drugs with respect to their uses, features and associated effects
-Managed procedures for inviting, accepting and awarding tenders for the supply of pharmaceuticals
-Participated in drafting the Drug Revolving Fund guiding the use of drugs in the 46 health facilities in the state
-Cooperated with Pharmacy Council of Nigeria to supervise the activities of pharmacists and patent medicine vendors in the community
-Required to ensure the appropriate supply transactions of medications
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by iela19(f): 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
IRENEME:
Hi Everyone,
Please does anybody have the July AOR group whatsapp link? please be kind to share. thanks
PM BANKYH1905. He will add you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by nolacozy: 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
Please I have some challenges:

My first job was Dec 2016, I plan to use 4 different jobs for work experience but between those jobs, I have like 2 weeks gap (meaning I didn’t start another job immediately after quitting the present)

I created my profile mid oct, I was on 447, only for me to login today to see 472 which means they used dec 2016-nov 2019 as 3 years

If I accept ITA on Wednesday, what effect might that have on my application?

Also is it mandatory that the exact day of the month when you started work is put in your reference letter?
Has anyone here gotten PPR without the exact resumption day on the work reference letter?

Please help me clear these blind spots.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
nolacozy:
Please I have some challenges:

My first job was Dec 2016, I plan to use 4 different jobs for work experience but between those jobs, I have like 2 weeks gap (meaning I didn’t start another job immediately after quitting the present)

I created my profile mid oct, I was on 447, only for me to login today to see 472 which means they used dec 2016-nov 2019 as 3 years

If I accept ITA on Wednesday, what effect might that have on my application?

Also is it mandatory that the exact day of the month when you started work is put in your reference letter?
Has anyone here gotten PPR without the exact resumption day on the work reference letter?

Please help me clear these blind spots.
if you proceed 5 months later the visa officer will recompute and reject your application( check canadavisa.com for instances). Its a system glitch. You can edit your ielts scores or work experience to ensure your scores wont get ITA on wednesday as you may be wasting someone's chances

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 11, 2019
Please house, small issue here. I paid for my school to send my transcript on Friday, November 1st and sent a fax of my statement of result using hello fax.com that weekend. I got a status update that my documents were received on Monday 4th November (is it even possible for the parcel to arrive that fast?!). On the 6th,the update on the WES app was "Your credentials are being evaluated" and today I got a "Transcript Rejected" message. Did I do something wrong? Or is this normal? Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by COPR2020: 10:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
Tina26:
if you proceed 5 months later the visa officer will recompute and reject your application( check canadavisa.com for instances). Its a system glitch. You can edit your ielts scores or work experience to ensure your scores wont get ITA on wednesday as you may be wasting someone's chances

I might be wrong, but the gcms notes I have been seeing calculate a year as January to December. So i dont think the computation is wrong.
Just my opinion
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
COPR2020:

I might be wrong, but the gcms notes I have been seeing calculate a year as January to December. So i dont think the computation is wrong.
Just my opinion
the ee profile computation is not accurate. Some people have been rejected due to this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ikcbn(m): 10:46pm On Nov 11, 2019
Please which of the educational evaluators is best for the verification of a Masters Degree in Public Health from a Swedish Institution
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chyegems(f): 1:08am On Nov 12, 2019
Thanks for ur reply..i did nysc though. Someone suggested i check page 1 for people who applied as self employed. Will do that. Thanks.
godG:

Hello, ma. Not even NYSC? I think most immigration opportunities to Canada require some experience. Maybe you should wait to hear what others think. In the meantime, read through page 1 of this thread.

Also, since you are thinking about this already, you should start thinking about how to prepare for your IELTS.

In your IELTS preparation, after perfecting your basic writing skills, you may want to pay attention to concord and coherence. See the words in bold.

My suggestion: always try to read aloud before you submit anything.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chybaz: 4:29am On Nov 12, 2019
Pls I have a question, from when your school verified your WES till when the results came out, how long did it take.
Also what updates on the page will you see
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bankyh1905(m): 4:41am On Nov 12, 2019
I sent you a PM.
IRENEME:
Hi Everyone,

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.