Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1342372 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Codyella: 11:50am On Nov 18, 2019
Hello. My CRS is 430. Has anyone heard of any program or pathway for Dietitians and Nutritionists?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bekayy: 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2019
The Centralized Intake Office
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Canada

Shalom.

Collineno:
Please help oooo
My former employer doesn't want to address my work reference letter as To whom it may concern. They prefer to send it to an actual person.
Please does anyone know the correct mailing address to send the work reference letter to?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Adeime: 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2019
Thanks for this link

Transformium:

Hi, Read your post again. I actually thought your step dad and mum are still legally married. CIC only considers your step brother or step sister your siblings if your parents are married or in a common law relationship.

Check Siblings in the link below;
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/glossary.asp#s

I hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Adeime: 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
Yes thanks a bunch, were actually not related by blood

Canada2020PR:

Are you saying you want to include your Half sister's other Half siblings as your own steps brothers and sisters?
Because when you look at it ....You are not blood related in any way
Its only your own half sister that's related to you by blood...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Shesbiodun: 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2019
iaatmguy:
You can do your medicals anytime, so far its within the time frame to submit your applicaton

Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by dapsey92: 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2019
Hello, Pls how can i get my IELTS result from IDP? I did my exams in August and i had 6.5 in writing, so i didnt bother to save it. Now i need it to create my EE profile. Kindly assist
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by oyeoye64: 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
Adunnee:
It's PPR grin grin

Timeline

Congratulations. Cannyland will favour you and yours.

Thanks for all you do.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ikcbn(m): 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2019
Please does anyone have a contact at UNN that can help. WES sent my spouse’s transcript and certificate for verification and they are yet to get feedback from the school.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Collineno: 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2019
bekayy:
The Centralized Intake Office
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Canada

Shalom.

Thank you so much.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nwakire29(m): 2:40pm On Nov 18, 2019
For university of Nigeria, you have to pay for verification. Contact the transcript office or you go online and pay for verification thesame way you paid for transcript online
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by eolme(f): 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2019
3211 Medical laboratory technologists
Pls has anyone in medical laboratory science relocated to Canada from this thread. If any, pls kindly give me the step on how you were able to secure the CSMTA practicing certificate from the pLA to writing the exam.

Thank you for the urgent response

Looking forward to a response to this. Pls elders in the house.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2019
Hello house please can anyone assist with this my inquiry, my cousin got PPR 2weeks ago and have submitted her passport, she’s heavily pregnant and her EDD is less than a month.

Please is there any airline that can fly her with this condition? She plans to give birth in Canada but i told her most airlines would not want to fly her. They are ready to fly immediately they get their passport back. Its a family of 2. Please anyone with useful information should please share as regards my question. Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Prisscindy(f): 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2019
Eraytee:
Hello house please can anyone assist with this my inquiry, my cousin got PPR 2weeks ago and have submitted her passport, she’s heavily pregnant and her EDD is less than a month.

Please is there any airline that can fly her with this condition? She plans to give birth in Canada but i told her most airlines would not want to fly her. They are ready to fly immediately they get their passport back. Its a family of 2. Please anyone with useful information should please share as regards my question. Thanks in anticipation.

I think it's better she puts a call through to the airline she wants to fly with because usually, they do not carry pregnant women who are over 32 weeks but some do till 36 weeks, it varies

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mariesio: 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2019
dapsey92:
Hello, Pls how can i get my IELTS result from IDP? I did my exams in August and i had 6.5 in writing, so i didnt bother to save it. Now i need it to create my EE profile. Kindly assist

Go to their state office on Monday/Wednesday/Friday for pickup. Call their customer care no for further questions if any

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by tolfa(m): 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2019
The best way to go about it is for them to speak directly with the airlines plying Canada from Nigeria.Based on the feedbacks, they can make their decisions.
Eraytee:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by intrinsicniyi(m): 3:27pm On Nov 18, 2019
intrinsicniyi:
Hi All,

Please what do we pick here as related to NYSC?

Yes

No

Not Applicable

My people please, wetin make man pick for here? I'm sure this is peculiar to all Nigerians and I don't want to make no mistake.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mariesio: 3:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
tolfa:
The best way to go about it is for them to speak directly with the airlines plying Canada from Nigeria.Based on the feedbacks, they can make their decisions.

I doubt it , but try and make enquiries though
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bekayy: 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2019
But your question has been answered. The answer is No. NYSC is not military service abi did you go to NDA?

intrinsicniyi:

My people please, wetin make man pick for here? I'm sure this is peculiar to all Nigerians and I don't want to make no mistake.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by intrinsicniyi(m): 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
bekayy:
But your question has been answered. The answer is No. NYSC is not military service abi did you go to NDA?

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin shocked shocked

Thanks!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by luchistea: 4:40pm On Nov 18, 2019
Hi fam, I fulfilled all the criteria for express entry, and so I went on to create a profile. based on my CRS evaluation, I had 493 points, so imagine my shock when I submitted my profile and got the feedback that I am not eligible for express entry.

I am 27 Years old
Single
Masters degree- evaluated by ICES
IELTS- R 9, L 9, S 9, W 7

Anyway, I went on to create a different application and this time I included my secondary and university qualification, yet same review from them. both applications currently read 'Profile ineligible', while status reads "We regret to inform you that you are no longer eligible to be in the pool. "
I am so confused right now. Please let me know if anybody has experienced this and what to do about it.

Is it possible that it has to do with NOC? Although I have up to 5 years total work experience under 3 different NOC's, I have less than one year experience in the NOC I put as my primary NOC. Could this possibly be the issue? If yes, should I create another application and adjust my primary NOC to the one that I have the most experience?

Looking forward to feedback please.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2019
thanks a lot i will relate this to her
tolfa:

ok thanks for your contribution

Prisscindy:

I think it's better she puts a call through to the airline she wants to fly with because usually, they do not carry pregnant women who are over 32 weeks but some do till 36 weeks, it varies

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by COPR2020: 4:53pm On Nov 18, 2019
luchistea:
Hi fam, I fulfilled all the criteria for express entry, and so I went on to create a profile. based on my CRS evaluation, I had 493 points, so imagine my shock when I submitted my profile and got the feedback that I am not eligible for express entry.

I am 27 Years old
Single

Anyway, I went on to create a different application and this time I included my secondary and university qualification, yet same review from them. both applications currently read 'Profile ineligible', while status reads "We regret to inform you that you are no longer eligible to be in the pool. "
I am so confused right now. Please let me know if anybody has experienced this and what to do about it.

Is it possible that it has to do with NOC? Although I have up to 5 years total work experience under 3 different NOC's, I have less than one year experience in the NOC I put as my primary NOC. Could this possibly be the issue? If yes, should I create another application and adjust my primary NOC to the one that I have the most experience?

Minimum of 1 year experience for primary NOC

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by jmaxjohn(m): 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2019
johnnybravo1990:

you can send a message to this email.

Now I see why that lady was hesitant to send you an email.

Thank you sir! I appreciate it. Will mail you shortly. Pls could you take down my email from the quote!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by luchistea: 5:00pm On Nov 18, 2019
Thank you so much for your prompt response, so should I just start a new application? I tried to edit the previous one but fields were blocked.

COPR2020:

Minimum of 1 year experience for primary NOC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Itzpearlz: 5:51pm On Nov 18, 2019
Ye80:
Hello all, so i heard that there is a particular email to copy as a reply to the acknowledgement mail from BC after applying for EOR, pls who knows the email address and the structure of its content?
I requested for a remark in my writing which was 6.5 last week Tuesday and got an acknowledgement mail today, i heard i have to follow up with a mail and copy some others, pls i need this mail adresses if they exist and if this action is needed. Thanks

I think you should hold on. They'd revert to you by email once your EOR returns. If after 28days from today you haven't heard from them, you can send a follow-up mail.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by COPR2020: 6:02pm On Nov 18, 2019
luchistea:
Thank you so much for your prompt response, so should I just start a new application? I tried to edit the previous one but fields were blocked.

Start a new one
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kenykuba: 6:36pm On Nov 18, 2019
Please,

I would like to know if Wes accept Notification of result/ statement of result instead of certificate?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Erigo23: 6:57pm On Nov 18, 2019
luchistea:

I am 27 Years old
Single

Do not add you secondary school qualification. Only ur highest qualification pls.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jbaby09: 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2019
Hey Fam, please I’m a little worried. I provided biometrics over 2months now.. the enrollment number shows in my profile. But the part for biometrics hasn’t changed to “received” is it fine that way ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by nasohian: 8:00pm On Nov 18, 2019
Should one have an opportunity of a visitor visa and visit Canada, what options can one take as an advantage to secure ITA?
Will job be possible on visitor visa?
Will PNP be favorable?If yes what provinces can one visit and whatdoes one need to do?
Please what other options?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by COPR2020: 8:05pm On Nov 18, 2019
kenykuba:
Please,

I would like to know if Wes accept Notification of result/ statement of result instead of certificate?

Yes they do and this question has been answered countless times

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (747)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.