Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,910 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1331144 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Heartduchess: 11:04am On Nov 19, 2019
Delta Airline does not care about how far she has gone, so she can try them. For Emirates if the pregnancy is above 36 weeks, you will need to go to their website, download and fill a form before going to their office for a physical examination. I hope this helps. All the best

Eraytee:
Hello house please can anyone assist with this my inquiry, my cousin got PPR 2weeks ago and have submitted her passport, she’s heavily pregnant and her EDD is less than a month.

Please is there any airline that can fly her with this condition? She plans to give birth in Canada but i told her most airlines would not want to fly her. They are ready to fly immediately they get their passport back. Its a family of 2. Please anyone with useful information should please share as regards my question. Thanks in anticipation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ecanes: 11:10am On Nov 19, 2019
DELTA AIRLINE.... from the last time I know does not have a restriction on the EDD. You can reconfirm from their site.

Eraytee:
Hello house please can anyone assist with this my inquiry, my cousin got PPR 2weeks ago and have submitted her passport, she’s heavily pregnant and her EDD is less than a month.

Please is there any airline that can fly her with this condition? She plans to give birth in Canada but i told her most airlines would not want to fly her. They are ready to fly immediately they get their passport back. Its a family of 2. Please anyone with useful information should please share as regards my question. Thanks in anticipation.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by majamisile: 11:24am On Nov 19, 2019
Adunnee:

It's PPR grin grin

Our dearest Adunnee congratulations ma'am. May the land favour you and be good to you and your family. Does this bring to a conclusion that @iaatmguy is not bae undecided grin.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mayorsmart02(m): 11:49am On Nov 19, 2019
[Thank you so much. I only did ask to satisfy my curiosity.. quote author=lightedpath post=84165145]As a silent reader, I'm sure you have at one point or the other read the answers to these same questions.

1. No added point.
2. Original certificate ke? No
3. You already read that here. It is true
4. You don't even like yourself. You are not sending original o. Not even a notarized copy. Just fax a scanned copy.
5.It is a document by document evaluation. No one cares if it is upper first class or lower pass grin

All these and many more have been answered severally. You can always use the search bar. [/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Heartduchess: 11:53am On Nov 19, 2019
Please can someone help me, I am yet to get a feedback. Edakun epp me plix

Heartduchess:
Please can someone be kind enough to help me with the noc that best suits these job descriptions. Thank you

Business development, Expat services

1. Acquisition of new companies coming into Nigeria
2. Providing necessary support to firms coming into Nigeria by collaborating with Legal and tax firms
3. Initiate, deepen and maintain existing relationship with embassies, chambers of commerce and multilaterals
4. Customer relationship management
5. Risk asset generation
5. Deposit mobilization
6. Weekly report rendition
7. Managing customer's investment portfolio

Structured Finance
1. Analysis of structured transactions
2. Presentation of credit request for approval
3. Liaise with customer to present credit documentation before, during and after request
4. Review of risk asset and liability portfolio of the organisation for refinancing or other structured solutions
5. Review of board reports and other evaluation/performance report such as income reports
6. Initiate, deepen and maintain relationship with correspondent banks, Export. Credit Agencies and multilateral
7. Review of deals and call memos
8. Review all returns of regulatory reports to appropriate authorities
9. Liasing with other units to originate transactions
10. Providing transaction support to other departments and branches
11. Ensure proper documentation of all transactions
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Arosam(m): 11:54am On Nov 19, 2019
Some Human beings are demons, why genuine ones are working hard to get more degrees and higher scores, lazy idiots always looking for an easy way out. Before they will come and spoil shows cry cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBDH9Oi2Frg

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mayorsmart02(m): 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
Ecanes:

DELTA AIRLINE.... from the last time I know does not have a restriction on the EDD. You can reconfirm from their site.

In my observation, I think the family should try and consult the airline office before trying to book. I see her being the best office to answer your question perfectly as the only constant thing is "change. If it works, great! But if otherwise, Candian authority must, without any delay, be informed of the current situation in order to safeguard their PPR. Not a guru though, just my rationality!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by slushy: 12:02pm On Nov 19, 2019
No offence but Do you want someone to go to CIC website and scroll through all the NOCs for you?
Your best bet will be to do that research yourself, choose a couple that are similar and then ask people to help you confirm..
Heartduchess:
Please can someone help me, I am yet to get a feedback. Edakun epp me plix

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mayorsmart02(m): 12:03pm On Nov 19, 2019
[quote author=Ecanes post=84167442]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mayorsmart02(m): 12:10pm On Nov 19, 2019
Remicynt:
@blissnenye I sent you an email please respond. I need help.
tolfa:
The best way to go about it is for them to speak directly with the airlines plying Canada from Nigeria.Based on the feedbacks, they can make their decisions.

Thanks, I really appreciate your detailed analysis too. That's to everyone that has answered my requests. Wishing us all success!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Adunnee: 12:12pm On Nov 19, 2019
majamisile:

Our dearest Adunnee congratulations ma'am. May the land favour you and be good to you and your family. Does this bring to a conclusion that @iaatmguy is not bae undecided grin.

Thank you so much.

He is always bae. Check his PPR story and mine. We both have family of 4 grin grin,

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2019
Thanks to everyone for your inputs am most grateful, you guys are the best. Actually you are both right, my in-law have called the delta airline and also visited them today, they would be able to fly them with my cousins condition. Eseun gan ni (thank you very much) grin

Heartduchess:
Delta Airline does not care about how far she has gone, so she can try them. For Emirates if the pregnancy is above 36 weeks, you will need to go to their website, download and fill a form before going to their office for a physical examination. I hope this helps. All the best

Mayorsmart02:
[/quote][quote author=Mayorsmart02 post=84169086]

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Suspectzero(m): 1:00pm On Nov 19, 2019
Adunnee:

Thank you. Wait for the flood that will happen next week. I can't wait

It has already started oh. FIVE Nigerians in May AOR group got PPR last night.

20 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by blissnenye: 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2019
Responded

Remicynt:
@blissnenye I sent you an email please respond. I need help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Seankay323: 1:32pm On Nov 19, 2019
MarquisDeSade:
UNILAG and WES are showing me pepper!

I've been stuck on verification for close to three months now!

WES sent another verification request last week, UNILAG Records Department is still insisting that they have not received it.

They still haven't sent my transcipt for almost a month now.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mizdiplomat: 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hi everyone
Please who has done biometric recently, did you actually book an appointment?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jimiaries: 2:16pm On Nov 19, 2019
Yes. Print and take it along with you.

Mizdiplomat:
Hi everyone
Please who has done biometric recently, did you actually book an appointment?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Influential101: 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hi people, Canada calls and thus we have put up our car for sale.. Please see link below for details smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/5537376/2010-rav4-excellent-condition-affordable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jaydee90: 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2019
Thank you. I really appreciate your kind gesture but it has been sorted.
slydog:

Which date do u have currently, I have 29th of this month, qlife if that's ok

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jaydee90: 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2019
slydog:

Which date do u have currently, I have 29th of this month, qlife if that's ok

Thank you. I really appreciate your kind gesture.
It has been sorted.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by babebeky(f): 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2019
Seankay323:

They still haven't sent my transcipt for almost a month now.

This Unilag palava is getting out of hand oooo.

Something must be done about it.This cannot cause a slow down in our immigration process.

Let us pray about it biko. I am tired myself.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by oyukuwife: 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2019
please who has delta state university contact for transcipt. please help out its urgent. thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2019
Good day house. I am new here. I have always thought the minimum requirements to apply for EE is master's degree until i went thru their website. Thou i av applied for admission to a school in Canada for fall admission 2020, I still want to try out the EE process. What are the things i need to get in place?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Subalinga: 3:20pm On Nov 19, 2019
Dasiiola:
Good day house. I am new here. I have always thought the minimum requirements to apply for EE is master's degree until i went thru their website. Thou i av applied for admission to a school in Canada for fall admission 2020, I still want to try out the EE process. What are the things i need to get in place?

500k, I will provide all the necessary information and other required assistance.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2019
Eshe daddy wa. Will go thru the process myself. Gracias
Subalinga:

500k, I will provide all the necessary information and other required assistance.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by LecturerIFE: 3:50pm On Nov 19, 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Subalinga: 4:12pm On Nov 19, 2019
Dasiiola:
Eshe daddy wa. Will go thru the process myself. Gracias

don't stress yourself my dear, let us help you grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Heartduchess: 4:24pm On Nov 19, 2019
I have checked several times myself, the first one is close to marketing role however i have searched endlessly for the 2nd role of Structured Finance, so i decided to seek for help so i can further validate the first and possibly get a pointer for the second.

slushy:
No offence but Do you want someone to go to CIC website and scroll through all the NOCs for you?
Your best bet will be to do that research yourself, choose a couple that are similar and then ask people to help you confirm..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by PLSHELEP: 4:27pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hi, I didn't get the link to join.

Callmeoge:
Please add me to the WhatsApp group too. I am preparing for my ielt exams. Please cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by jlinkssolutions: 4:31pm On Nov 19, 2019
Pwinkle1:

Cc jlinkssolutions

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by slushy: 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2019
If you have checked the CIC website for the NOC that fits your JD, then post the NOC you found during your research. People can then look through it and see if it matches.
Heartduchess:

I have checked several times myself, the first one is close to marketing role however i have searched endlessly for the 2nd role of Structured Finance, so i decided to seek for help so i can further validate the first and possibly get a pointer for the second.

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.