Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1344539 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jaybye: 4:57am On Nov 30, 2019
Wait for it @Stencil. Though it tarries, it will surely come! Congrats to you in advance.

Stencil:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by godG: 5:50am On Nov 30, 2019
Enonymous:
Interview Proper

What if your brother wants her back after she’s in Canada?

He can’t. We’ll hold a family meeting on his head. Besides he’s signed away his parental rights to me. We won’t give her back.

What if she’s crying that she wants to go back?

She won’t. She is a part of us now. She is our daughter, and we’ll make decisions that are best for her. Her bio father could not take care of her. We couldn’t let her rot, so we took her as our own.

You don’t speak well about your brother?

I’m being sincere. He does not have the means to raise her properly.

You’re not loyal to your brother?

I love my brother, but I am loyal to my family.

Your brother has been in the entertainment industry for 12 years, he’s doing well. (Scrolls through his facebook, pointing at pictures of banky W and other Naija celebrities.) I think he can raise her.

He can’t afford to raise her. Social media is not always reality. He is my brother, I know the truth, and I am telling you the whole truth.

Then be backlash!

You do not believe in your brother. It seems because you have more money you think that you can just take his kid or do how you please. The guy does his best, he...

The End!

This is the most heartwarming PPR gist I have read here! Thank you for taking up the child.

And for you and yours, when you need the help of one person, nations will rise to your aid.

Congratulations!

52 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by oniwoski: 6:16am On Nov 30, 2019
Thanks everyone for your contribution...can ONE that led to nd be verified as two certificates...kindly answer me pls...cant seem to find a clear answer to this in past thread.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Exceedingfaith: 6:58am On Nov 30, 2019
Congratulations !!! I can imagine how you must have felt.Roller coaster of emotions. Opeyemi is truly an angel in disguise. One in a million.

I’m giving out a special shoutout to Opeyemi from the AVO group. I wont say much about her because words can’t express how much I appreciate her support. She was with me all the way from the first day I joined the AVO group. The minute I ran into the MTN office for wifi coverage, all her messages just poured in. I’m not sure why she has human flesh, she should be an angel. She’s the reason I decided to document my experience. It would be wrong to not let people know

I’m adding this here to help us understand that the wait time can be invested into something profitable. Don’t just sulk.

The End!
[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ewuoso2002(m): 7:10am On Nov 30, 2019
Enonymous:
Interview Proper

Biological mother was called in. She was quizzed on why she abandoned her daughter. Asked questions about her new husband, and why he wouldn’t take this child in. Then other general questions about the child.

Biological father was quizzed in order to compare responses. I had no fear. I had warned both parents to stick to the truth. We didn;t rehearse anything. I told them to be very honest. I had not lied in my application, and if things don’t work out, let it be so. Bio father was also married to another woman who was not committed towards this child. There had been cases of abuse and mistrust, and he made them known. Biological father admitted he’d been having difficulty because he was yet to make it in the entertainment industry. Both parents agreed that they loved their child, but were in difficult positions and were unable to raise her properly.

My wife and I were called in for final judgement.

Note: words are not exact, but hold similar meanings

First question was why we adopted the child

I explained that we saw a kid that needed care and attention. My wife added that the kid needed a home and stability. And that’s why we brought her in.

Why did you adopt her now?

Because as Canadian enthusiasts, we must abide by Canadian laws. In Nigeria, you can hold a family meeting, and adopt a kid, and raise them as your own, but that would be strange in Canada. So we commenced the adoption because we wanted to confirm with Canadian laws.

She calls you uncle and aunt? She will never see you as her parents

Yes, we understand that. We cannot force her to call us mom and dad, and we are not discouraged by it. We want it to grow on her naturally.

He can’t. We’ll hold a family meeting on his head. Besides he’s signed away his parental rights to me. We won’t give her back.

She won’t. She is a part of us now. She is our daughter, and we’ll make decisions that are best for her. Her bio father could not take care of her. We couldn’t let her rot, so we took her as our own.

Your brother has been in the entertainment industry for 12 years, he’s doing well. (Scrolls through his facebook, pointing at pictures of banky W and other Naija celebrities.) I think he can raise her.

He can’t afford to raise her. Social media is not always reality. He is my brother, I know the truth, and I am telling you the whole truth.

Then be backlash!

You do not believe in your brother. It seems because you have more money you think that you can just take his kid or do how you please. The guy does his best, he visits her 3 times every year. Both parents say they really do love her. Why are you taking her away from them?

Before we picked her up, she wasn’t even living with any of them. She was alone with people who did not consider her to be a child.

I could not say so much about this, but my family has a tradition of spending xmas together every year. So we all meet up at home, and that may have been what she believed were paternal visits

You are adopting her just for her to have access to the opportunities and benefits in Canada?

No. She started living with us in 2017, even before we heard or had interest in the express entry. (Points at evidence of school fee payments from way back)

I cannot make a decision on this because both parents still love their daughter. They have emotional ties. There should be no ties whatsoever.

It’s hard for parents to not love their own child. The parents were sincere. Even those who abandon their kids at roadsides love them, but have to face the reality of not being able to provide for them.

Do you love this child like your own?

Yes, we do. She has as much rights as our kids do. If she does not go with us, it will cause a massive void especially for our 3-year old that is very fond of her. It will be like she lost a sister.

If she doesn’t go with you to Canada, where will she return to?

Silence, for like 2 minutes…

Response: We’re uncertain about what would happen to her. She will head back to the village, where she will not be recognized as a child. (I explained some other personal stuff)

I will consult with my boss before I make a decision on this, you may leave now.

Alright. Should we wait outside.

No. Just go. We’ll contact you.

Note: There were more questions than i can recall. But most were statements presented as facts. A lot of pictures and status updates were pulled from facebook. She noted that our adoption process was a sham because it was too fast. I told her i followed the process by the book. No cut corners. She also asked how much I paid my lawyer

It was sad. So we left. Everyone was moody, but we all told the truth. I had estimated a wait period of 2 weeks. If I didn’t read from them, communication would continue. I thought they would have us take out the child. I was scared already, the little English she could speak would all crumble into nothing. All the education, effort especially from my wife, The patience to raise a child who was strange to even use a normal toilet, or sleeping on a good bed.

Well, we told our truth. We consoled ourselves with that.

We went back to the hotel, rested for a while, visited the mall, enjoyed a treat at KFC, hotel again, then headed to the airport at 11 pm for our 2:40 am flight. We layered upon our infant to avoid her catching cold. We were cold ourselves, but the airport was quite interesting so we just passed time enjoying hot coffee and tasting things we’ve never had before.

Landed Lagos 5 am. Headed to MMA 2, boarded another flight to PH, landed PH 8 am. Got home around 9.

I got an email about an update in my account, and another one about a new message. I kept trying to log in but it continued in an endless loop, telling me to choose English or French. Battery was low, but I no send. I kept at it until it opened.

Downloaded the message, Opened it up.

Dear E,

YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEARS READY TO BE ISSUED.

PPR - Nov 28th.

No one was going to be left behind. Our good did not kill us at last!
I am grateful to Canada for finding us worthy despite all the complications.

I am extremey grateful to my wife for all the support. It was tough for her, especially with the pregnancy, and having to cope with traveling to Accra with an infant. I knew she could do it because she’s a super woman. I intend to buy her a Tesla in canada, but she’ll rather put the money in Educational Trust Fund. I marry beta wife from self contain to Canada. I am happy to be sharing this moment with her.

I’m giving out a special shoutout to Opeyemi from the AVO group. I wont say much about her because words can’t express how much I appreciate her support. She was with me all the way from the first day I joined the AVO group. The minute I ran into the MTN office for wifi coverage, all her messages just poured in. I’m not sure why she has human flesh, she should be an angel. She’s the reason I decided to document my experience. It would be wrong to not let people know about such person.

I also want to appreciate the sticker king of April/May 2019 AOR group. You wont believe a guy I have never met sent me financial support for the accra trip. He has been asking for my address so he can load me up with Musibau bags. How can somebody be concerned about me like this

My partner in money-making, LadyMarshall. Imagine admiring brilliance on nairaland, and ending up in thesame whatsapp group with thesame person. Faith knows everything, and she’s definitely not going to be your average everyday Canadian. Get her autograph now that you can.

The Akarakiris… I love una name die. I am extremely happy on the progress you have made so far. I know that lines will fall in pleasant places for you.

Amie, My AOR mate. She checks up on me like a thief in the night. She was my group Alobam. Thanks you for all the encouragement and support.

Foladearest (Adunee), everything about you is dear. You are exceptional and very kind, Thank you for your love support.

The list is endless, Chigo, Rilwan, Acumen, Local Man David, Babs, The two Dibias, Quest, Frank, Lola, Toyeen, Engr Greg, Ingenim, Lawkamoa, HappyGirl, Lizzie, Gladys, Salamat, bamidele, Halima, lateefat, and many others. I thank you all for being a part of this story. We will continue to celebrate together, even unto greater heights.

For all those in AVO, I saw activity. Things will move for you very soon, Be encouraged.

Extras!

During my waiting time, I decided to start exploring income opportunities in Canada. I created a junk youtube channel which i will fully utilize when i’m ready. For now, it’s just gathering views so as to pass monetization.

I also researched on driving in canada and started a blog on it. At the moment, it seems like the blog can generate enough monthly income for my phone bills in canada. I am confident that by next year’s ending, the blog should be able to pay our monthly rent.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10652171_screenshot20191130at00_35_57_pnge5ea84a30afdb3fc659c7118aa572501

I’m adding this here to help us understand that the wait time can be invested into something profitable. Don’t just sulk.

The End!

Sir/Ma can u pls explain the screenshot. Looks like adscence. I wont mind u teaching me about it, if its no problem

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Debsify: 7:31am On Nov 30, 2019
Enonymous:

Congrats to you and yours
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by dare111: 7:33am On Nov 30, 2019
Provincial nomination route is your best bet based on your age. Thanks you brotherly
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by vitrendy4eva: 7:57am On Nov 30, 2019
Good morning house. Please I have a question. What is the minimum amount of time you're expected to have worked with a company to use a reference letter from them for PR application? For example, I worked with Company A for 4 years, and left for Company B. Now I'm about leaving B back to A? Do you advise I get the letter from B before leaving?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by COPR2020: 8:03am On Nov 30, 2019
vitrendy4eva:
Good morning house. Please I have a question. What is the minimum amount of time you're expected to have worked with a company to use a reference letter from them for PR application? For example, I worked with Company A for 4 years, and left for Company B. Now I'm about leaving B back to A? Do you advise I get the letter from B before leaving?
Since you have worked 4 years with A, you can just get reference letter from just A as the maximum point for work experience is acquired if one has worked for minimum 3 years
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kiari: 8:18am On Nov 30, 2019
Enonymous:
Interview Proper

For all those in AVO, I saw activity. Things will move for you very soon, Be encouraged.

Extras!

During my waiting time, I decided to start exploring income opportunities in Canada. I created a junk youtube channel which i will fully utilize when i’m ready. For now, it’s just gathering views so as to pass monetization.

I also researched on driving in canada and started a blog on it. At the moment, it seems like the blog can generate enough monthly income for my phone bills in canada. I am confident that by next year’s ending, the blog should be able to pay our monthly rent.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10652171_screenshot20191130at00_35_57_pnge5ea84a30afdb3fc659c7118aa572501

The End!
Now that's what I'm talking about....
Massive congratulations to you cheesy grin smiley

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bankyh1905(m): 8:21am On Nov 30, 2019
Wow, what a detailed script! You took us on a rollercoaster ride and landed us safely. I can already see why your blog would be a success. Without further ado, you score 10/10*. Congratulations to you and yours!! Go forth and enjoy the best of the maple leaf country.
PS: the * is to show that your grade is like no other. grin

Enonymous:

PPR - Nov 28th.

30 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by LecturerIFE: 8:45am On Nov 30, 2019
Enonymous:

Dear E,

PPR - Nov 28th.

The End!

YaaaaY!!! Again, a massive congratulations to you and your family. Super happy for you. Your message "Bro, PPR 100%" still rings in my head every now and then.

What you put on here can never tell the full story... the efforts and all. But it feels good that everything was worth it at the end and your efforts didn't go unrewarded.

You see, good things happen to people who are good to others. Maybe if I had not sent that email to AVO as you suggested, I would still be waiting for PPR. Thank you for all you do.

Bigger exploits in Canada.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by pandora1: 9:23am On Nov 30, 2019
[quote author=Enonymous post=84487063]DISCLAIMER: Some parts of this post may be incoherent or lumped up in a confusing manner. It is as a result of the author’s current state of mind.

The longest PPR story, but I read every word. It was quite a journey, but it ended well. I pray you and your family proposers in Canada. Regards

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 9:28am On Nov 30, 2019
@Enonymous words can’t express my feelings after reading your script, have been following this thread since part 1 and i can say there is no PPR script has detailed and interesting like yours that have read. May success continue to follow you all around. Massive congratulations to you bro and the family. It has ended in unlimited praise grin

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Enonymous: 9:42am On Nov 30, 2019
LecturerIFE:

YaaaaY!!! Again, a massive congratulations to you and your family. Super happy for you. Your message "Bro, PPR 100%" still rings in my head every now and then.

What you put on here can never tell the full story... the efforts and all. But it feels good that everything was worth it at the end and your efforts didn't go unrewarded.

You see, good things happen to people who are good to others. Maybe if I had not sent that email to AVO as you suggested, I would still be waiting for PPR. Thank you for all you do.

Bigger exploits in Canada.

Thank you bro. Good thing it's all history now. We have to look forward and aim higher. Thanks a lot for all your support, it made the cross easier to carry.

@Eraytee, thank you for celebrating with us. We deeply appreciate you.

@Pandora1, thanks a lot. We dont even have enough words to express ourselves.

@bankyh1905 thanks for the score. More importantly, we hope that our experience will revitalize the can-do spirit in those who are already weary.

@Kiari, thank you so much.

@ewuoso2002 yes its adsense on the blog. I implemented it recently while waiting for PPR. I wanted to start earning CAD even before I land.

@godG Thank you for your prayers. We appreciate you.

@Jaybye Thanks a lot.

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by GBSS: 10:17am On Nov 30, 2019
Enonymous:
DISCLAIMER: Some parts of this post may be incoherent or lumped up in a confusing manner. It is as a result of the author’s current state of mind.
Wow! What a script. Bros, your script really made me reflect on a move of adoption my wife and I wanted to make.
Great one bro. It all ended in praise.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ewuoso2002(m): 10:19am On Nov 30, 2019
Enonymous:

@ewuoso2002 yes its adsense on the blog. I implemented it recently while waiting for PPR. I wanted to start earning CAD even before I land.

Thanks for the response Sir/Ma
And pls though I don't have intention of comming to Canada even if I want to, its a long thing for me.
I'm in UAE and having multiple streams of income has always being my goal.
I don't know if i can take lessons from u. Cos i will really love to do this.
Join with domain

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by vitrendy4eva: 10:24am On Nov 30, 2019
Thanks, so it doesn't matter if the dates worked are not recent, since the end dates for that employment is about 2 years ago?
COPR2020:

Since you have worked 4 years with A, you can just get reference letter from just A as the maximum point for work experience is acquired if one has worked for minimum 3 years
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 10:32am On Nov 30, 2019
vitrendy4eva:
Thanks, so it doesn't matter if the dates worked are not recent, since the end dates for that employment is about 2 years ago?

It doesn't, as long as you can get a reference letter from them you're good to go
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by COPR2020: 11:03am On Nov 30, 2019
vitrendy4eva:
It doesnt
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Edemaya: 12:06pm On Nov 30, 2019
yemblaze:
You are welcome and God bless you too

Good afternoon! Please I would like to process my transcript, any help u can rendDr.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Smmiles: 12:25pm On Nov 30, 2019
Please anyone? I need help with NOC please.

Smmiles:
@topman @newmum0615 @justwise @ladymarshall please assist with NOC of JD:

PRODUCT MANAGER IN A BANK
JOB OBJECTIVE(S)
The objective of this role is to drive mass enrolment of merchants on these emerging channels and grow adoption by merchants and customers
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manages and maintains healthy relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
• Manages product costs and revenues
• Regular cold calls and meetings with existing and potential customers for new or more business
• Acts as a contact between bank and potential merchants
• Negotiates the terms of merchant agreement and ensures that agreements are adequately executed
• Gathers intelligent market and customer information regularly
• Represents the bank at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
• Convinces merchants and challenges any objections with a view to getting the merchant / customer to adopt USSD Retail Payments and QR Codes
• Advises on forthcoming product developments and discusses special promotions
• Creates and updates detailed proposal documents and presentation slides
• Monitors and maintains right mix of product decals and frames
• Weekly review of USSD Retail Payments and QR Codes performance aiming to meet or exceed targets
• Gains a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements
• Makes accurate, rapid cost calculations and provides customers with quotations
• Attends team meeting and shares best practice with colleagues
• Complies with the principles and policies in the information security hand book

KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS

▪ Departmental Competency Index
▪ CUSTOMER SATISFACTION (EXTERNAL)
▪ CUSTOMER SATISFACTION (INTERNAL) Overall Performance on Department's
▪ MERCHANT ACQUISITION & ENROLMENTS
▪ TRANSACTION MONITORING
▪ DAILY, WEEKLY & MONTHLY PERFORMANCE REPORT

Please help me thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Saskbound: 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2019
Wow @Enonymous excellent PR story congratulations �

The End!
[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Kamba13: 2:40pm On Nov 30, 2019
Enonymous:
Interview Proper

Biological mother was called in. She was quizzed on why she abandoned her daughter. Asked questions about her new husband, and why he wouldn’t take this child in. Then other general questions about the child.

Biological father was quizzed in order to compare responses. I had no fear. I had warned both parents to stick to the truth. We didn;t rehearse anything. I told them to be very honest. I had not lied in my application, and if things don’t work out, let it be so. Bio father was also married to another woman who was not committed towards this child. There had been cases of abuse and mistrust, and he made them known. Biological father admitted he’d been having difficulty because he was yet to make it in the entertainment industry. Both parents agreed that they loved their child, but were in difficult positions and were unable to raise her properly.

My wife and I were called in for final judgement.

Note: words are not exact, but hold similar meanings

First question was why we adopted the child

I explained that we saw a kid that needed care and attention. My wife added that the kid needed a home and stability. And that’s why we brought her in.

Why did you adopt her now?

Because as Canadian enthusiasts, we must abide by Canadian laws. In Nigeria, you can hold a family meeting, and adopt a kid, and raise them as your own, but that would be strange in Canada. So we commenced the adoption because we wanted to confirm with Canadian laws.

She calls you uncle and aunt? She will never see you as her parents

Yes, we understand that. We cannot force her to call us mom and dad, and we are not discouraged by it. We want it to grow on her naturally.

Then be backlash!

You do not believe in your brother. It seems because you have more money you think that you can just take his kid or do how you please. The guy does his best, he visits her 3 times every year. Both parents say they really do love her. Why are you taking her away from them?

Before we picked her up, she wasn’t even living with any of them. She was alone with people who did not consider her to be a child.

I could not say so much about this, but my family has a tradition of spending xmas together every year. So we all meet up at home, and that may have been what she believed were paternal visits

You are adopting her just for her to have access to the opportunities and benefits in Canada?

No. She started living with us in 2017, even before we heard or had interest in the express entry. (Points at evidence of school fee payments from way back)

I cannot make a decision on this because both parents still love their daughter. They have emotional ties. There should be no ties whatsoever.

It’s hard for parents to not love their own child. The parents were sincere. Even those who abandon their kids at roadsides love them, but have to face the reality of not being able to provide for them.

Do you love this child like your own?

Yes, we do. She has as much rights as our kids do. If she does not go with us, it will cause a massive void especially for our 3-year old that is very fond of her. It will be like she lost a sister.

If she doesn’t go with you to Canada, where will she return to?

Silence, for like 2 minutes…

Response: We’re uncertain about what would happen to her. She will head back to the village, where she will not be recognized as a child. (I explained some other personal stuff)

I will consult with my boss before I make a decision on this, you may leave now.

Alright. Should we wait outside.

No. Just go. We’ll contact you.

Note: There were more questions than i can recall. But most were statements presented as facts. A lot of pictures and status updates were pulled from facebook. She noted that our adoption process was a sham because it was too fast. I told her i followed the process by the book. No cut corners. She also asked how much I paid my lawyer

It was sad. So we left. Everyone was moody, but we all told the truth. I had estimated a wait period of 2 weeks. If I didn’t read from them, communication would continue. I thought they would have us take out the child. I was scared already, the little English she could speak would all crumble into nothing. All the education, effort especially from my wife, The patience to raise a child who was strange to even use a normal toilet, or sleeping on a good bed.

Well, we told our truth. We consoled ourselves with that.

We went back to the hotel, rested for a while, visited the mall, enjoyed a treat at KFC, hotel again, then headed to the airport at 11 pm for our 2:40 am flight. We layered upon our infant to avoid her catching cold. We were cold ourselves, but the airport was quite interesting so we just passed time enjoying hot coffee and tasting things we’ve never had before.

Landed Lagos 5 am. Headed to MMA 2, boarded another flight to PH, landed PH 8 am. Got home around 9.

I got an email about an update in my account, and another one about a new message. I kept trying to log in but it continued in an endless loop, telling me to choose English or French. Battery was low, but I no send. I kept at it until it opened.

Dear E,

PPR - Nov 28th.

No one was going to be left behind. Our good did not kill us at last!
I am grateful to Canada for finding us worthy despite all the complications.

I am extremey grateful to my wife for all the support. It was tough for her, especially with the pregnancy, and having to cope with traveling to Accra with an infant. I knew she could do it because she’s a super woman. I intend to buy her a Tesla in canada, but she’ll rather put the money in Educational Trust Fund. I marry beta wife from self contain to Canada. I am happy to be sharing this moment with her.

I’m giving out a special shoutout to Opeyemi from the AVO group. I wont say much about her because words can’t express how much I appreciate her support. She was with me all the way from the first day I joined the AVO group. The minute I ran into the MTN office for wifi coverage, all her messages just poured in. I’m not sure why she has human flesh, she should be an angel. She’s the reason I decided to document my experience. It would be wrong to not let people know about such person.

I also want to appreciate the sticker king of April/May 2019 AOR group. You wont believe a guy I have never met sent me financial support for the accra trip. He has been asking for my address so he can load me up with Musibau bags. How can somebody be concerned about me like this

My partner in money-making, LadyMarshall. Imagine admiring brilliance on nairaland, and ending up in thesame whatsapp group with thesame person. Faith knows everything, and she’s definitely not going to be your average everyday Canadian. Get her autograph now that you can.

The Akarakiris… I love una name die. I am extremely happy on the progress you have made so far. I know that lines will fall in pleasant places for you.

Amie, My AOR mate. She checks up on me like a thief in the night. She was my group Alobam. Thanks you for all the encouragement and support.

Foladearest (Adunnee), everything about you is dear. You are exceptional and very kind, Thank you for your love support.

The list is endless, Chigo, Rilwan, Acumen, Local Man David, Babs, The two Dibias, Quest, Frank, Lola, Toyeen, Engr Greg, Ingenim, Lawkamoa, HappyGirl, Lizzie, Gladys, Salamat, bamidele, Halima, lateefat, and many others. I thank you all for being a part of this story. We will continue to celebrate together, even unto greater heights.

Extras!

The End!

Congrats Sir May you have Favour in the land of Canada.
I am interested in the side earnings you illustrated with the image, I would like to learn from you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BigB247(m): 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2019
[quote author=kennson post=84364084]

....It has ended in PRAISE. Finally IT'S PPR
. Faced with the issue of ABWA/ICAN ATS. We had a lot of back and forth eventually it was all resolved. Hence we claimed 2 or more certificate as it was written on her WES report

@JustinTrudeau/@Safex(helped with ICAN ATS issues...pray IT A fall on you soon).

Congrats on your PPR, I would like to get in touch with you in respect of evaluating ICAN/AATWA. I need your guidance on how best to go about it.

U can reach me on zero eight one zero zero zero seven zero two eight two.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Villagegirl: 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2019
Enonymous:
Interview Proper

The End!

This has got to be the best PPR story I've ever read! Biased because I'm also a blogger myself.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Plumville: 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
Hi

I started work in 2004 as a financial officer in a bank after undergoing bank graduate training program. However my first degree obtained in 2001 was in Elecrical Electronics Engineering. In 2015 I got a master’s in Business Administration.

I submitted a profile in Sask and claimed points for 10 years experience ( I have 14 years in total) but I’m concerned that my MBA which is what matches my job role came in 2015 which was 4 years ago.

Please will this constitute a mismatch in Noc.

I have researched widely but have not gotten any clear response hence this mail.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Kaygirl33: 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2019
Enonymous:
Interview Proper

The End!
Congratulations to you and yours. Your story is an inspiring one. God bless You for your kind heart. I may likely contact you for more info on adoption. Congratulations once again.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mumayo: 6:52pm On Nov 30, 2019
what a lovely read @Enonymous. we love you right back.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Neam9: 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2019
Good evening everyone. Please i read on the ontario pnp that if one's application is unsuccessful they won't refund the money. Please what do they mean by "unsuccessful". I already know its different from being "incomplete".
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Plumville: 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2019
Hi everyone, please assist me with the below.

I started work in 2004 as a financial officer in a bank after undergoing bank graduate training program. However my first degree obtained in 2001 was in Elecrical Electronics Engineering. In 2015 I got a master’s in Business Administration.

I submitted a profile in Sask and claimed points for 10 years experience ( I have 14 years in total) but I’m concerned that my MBA which is what matches my job role came in 2015 which was 4 years ago.

Please will this constitute a mismatch in Noc.

I have researched widely but have not gotten any clear response hence this request for help here.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2019
Kilz89:
I have been a silent reader for a while now. Started my evaluation this month and getting ready for IELTS.

I have work experience since 2016 in sales but working from Lagos (company is based in another state). Paid but not constantly because of the nature of the job (company is owned by a family friend). I also have an online Job as an online brand manager from 2017 till date here in Lagos and I get paid in cash (I have an offer letter).

Early this year I applied for study permit which was denied but in the application I didn't include my online brand manager job, just NYSC and the sales job ( I didn't think it was necessary cos I felt it will complicate things for me) I later found out from this forum that it doesn't even matter.

Now I don't know if I should claim 2years point with it and leave out the sales job (the job is more informal) but I'm worried it might be misrepresentation since it wasn't included in my TRV application.

Please I'm sorry for the long write-up but I really need help.

Thanks for all the great work you guys do here. I have really learnt a lot.

Please guys I still need help with this. I'd really appreciate your suggestions on this.
Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (747)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.