Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1344261 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Neam9: 9:35pm On Dec 01, 2019
. Please someone answer me.

Neam9:
Good evening everyone. Please i read on the ontario pnp that if one's application is unsuccessful they won't refund the money. Please what do they mean by "unsuccessful". I already know its different from being "incomplete".
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Adunnee: 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2019
Enonymous:
Interview Proper
The End!

E!

Your story is inspiring. God has showered his mercies upon you and yours. Please know that you hold a special place in God's heart and please don't stop doing good.

Go and prosper. My love to your super woman and your babies. Congratulations once again bro.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ChiefVal: 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2019
mbond1992:
Canada is a very beautiful place in which there are so many beautiful mountain landscapes. I really love the highlands. Most recently, I was on a grand canyon tour, I really liked it there, it was near Las Vegas.

We know. Na why we wan go. undecided undecided

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by sholay2011(m): 10:15pm On Dec 01, 2019
ChiefVal:

We know. Na why we wan go. undecided undecided
This is just impolite.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 01, 2019
Chyka3:

Thanks be unto God who has made all things beautiful for me in his time. IELTS finally done after four attempts. Thanks to my wonderful tutors who really helped and guided me. God bless everyone who also shared their IELTS success story, it equally helped in motivating me.

I just want to use this opportunity to encourage those still struggling with IELTS, give it your best and you’ll certainly ace it.
Wow! What an amazing result!!! Many Congratulations to you.
Dear Lord, I tap into this. Please crown my efforts with resounding success like this one. I shall be back to testify and officially join this thread.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 12:45am On Dec 02, 2019
Neam9:

Unsuccessful will mean that they have made a decision on your application and based on various factors, its not being approved. Your application may be incomplete when you don't provide all mandatory douments when submitting.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Villagegirl: 1:12am On Dec 02, 2019
sholay2011:

This is just impolite.

I agree...and I'm not very polite.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 3:58am On Dec 02, 2019
Goodnigga:
Hello house, will everyone pass through interview? Cos the last PPR story talked about interviews, while other PPR gist especially from Ottawa VO has no interview. Please, explain.
if there is need for an interview for an ottawa file it will be transferred to accra . The ops file was transferred from ottawa
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Goodnigga: 5:34am On Dec 02, 2019
ednut1:
if there is need for an interview for an ottawa file it will be transferred to accra . The ops file was transferred from ottawa
but interview are for clarification, and not obligatory?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by transfer101: 6:18am On Dec 02, 2019
misspriceless:
Good morning everyone, I schooled in Benin republic and I need police report from there, I really need help as I am in Europe at the moment, thank you
Hi, i'd like to ask you some questions regarding Benin. Kindly check your PM

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nedu2144(m): 6:28am On Dec 02, 2019
Good morning House,

I have question which has been addressed here but I have a little different case scenario from the already answered question.

1. I work for Company A, the A organized the interview and everything. We discussed the salary and all. But while getting my appointment letter, I noticed that they contracted me to Company B(to avoid paying benefits). Company B doesn't know much about me except that they pay my Salary. So how can i structure my Reference letter to capture the necessary things (b/c of the pay slip(B) and also my online LinkedIn profile is showing company (A)?

2. My pay slip amount is showing the salary amount plus overtime payment. How would the additional overtime pay be represented in the reference letter?

3. I am expecting payment increase between this dec and Jan. Should the new increment be stated or should I stick with old one. Abi na the two?
PS: I will not have enough Evidence(pay slip) for new amount, also they(CIC) might want recent pay slip. I dey confuse biko nu. Please help

Cc:@stephanie09 and others

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 02, 2019
Neam9:

do you have noi from them No. So why are you concerned with being unsuccessful Only few people have gotten noi here and am sure they were successful

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by urblackpearl: 7:45am On Dec 02, 2019
DaddyNimo:

it's really annoying how unilag is delaying this program, it should have begun in the month of Oct....let one be tru with it on time and be on the pool with 485.

I recommend you write BCS in March instead and get your result in June. I did this program and I regret it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Hennyhorlah2: 7:50am On Dec 02, 2019
it was a joke na

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by magd: 7:59am On Dec 02, 2019
Goodmorning All, please what happens when one is late for qlife appointment. Will the person be attended to OR needs to rebook. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BNTtech: 8:37am On Dec 02, 2019
aremso:

many thanks but by then she would have added another 1yr with her age. but can one edit the EE profile after passing the bcs

Lol. So, what stops her from doing it in March? There is still time and people are still signing up with us.
Yes, her profile can still be edited after passing the exams.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by tolfa(m): 8:46am On Dec 02, 2019
Rebook
magd:
Goodmorning All, please what happens when one is late for qlife appointment. Will the person be attended to OR needs to rebook. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by didislash: 9:13am On Dec 02, 2019
Chyka3:

Thanks be unto God who has made all things beautiful for me in his time. IELTS finally done after four attempts. Thanks to my wonderful tutors who really helped and guided me. God bless everyone who also shared their IELTS success story, it equally helped in motivating me.

I just want to use this opportunity to encourage those still struggling with IELTS, give it your best and you’ll certainly ace it.

Congratulations. Oh God, I tap into this testimony

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Shesbiodun: 9:13am On Dec 02, 2019
Hello everyone. Pls help

So I want to use gift deed for my POF but the bank is saying their reference letter won’t state my current balance, non-indebtedness and it’s availability for immediate use because it’s only a savings account and not an investment account.
How do I go about this since this is part of the requirement for IRCC?

They said they can only state when it was opened and that I have run it satisfactorily and successfully for the past 6months.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by zohan101: 9:44am On Dec 02, 2019
Bro, mechanical engineering and you dont like mathematics/calculations??
Okay, you dont have to "like" calculations but you MUST know how to do it to succesfully be a Mechanical Engr..If you have problems carrying out calculations dont even make your life complicated by studying Mech Engineering.Because you will be fustrated. Check out other courses with less mathematics/calculations..Its not by what you study but rather how well you can apply your acquired knowledge..Cheers..

FreshGuy2:
Please advise a brother on this....
Traveling out has been on my mind for some years now either for studies (mechanical engineering)which is the only course I ever want to study or for work (menial jobs)... My problem now is how do I cope with mechanical engineering over there even though my maths background is very poor (never liked mathematics including other calculation courses from primary till I finished my ND).. On the other hand, if I travel out with the aim of working over there instead of studying, how easy will it be for me getting a better paying job considering the fact that I don't have much qualifications...The countries on my mind are Germany and Canada

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Silversurfer1: 10:42am On Dec 02, 2019
zohan101:
Bro, mechanical engineering and you dont like mathematics/calculations??
Okay, you dont have to "like" calculations but you MUST know how to do it to succesfully be a Mechanical Engr..If you have problems carrying out calculations dont even make your life complicated by studying Mech Engineering.Because you will be fustrated. Check out other courses with less mathematics/calculations..Its not by what you study but rather how well you can apply your acquired knowledge..Cheers..

I was wondering as well. Aside Software Engineering, every other branch of engineering involves heavy mathematics (I think). Best to go with a programme that doesn't involve too much maths
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ChiefVal: 11:15am On Dec 02, 2019
sholay2011:

This is just impolite.
@Villagegirl

Eh ya.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 02, 2019
Shesbiodun:
Hello everyone. Pls help

So I want to use gift deed for my POF but the bank is saying their reference letter won’t state my current balance, non-indebtedness and it’s availability for immediate use because it’s only a savings account and not an investment account.

They said they can only state when it was opened and that I have run it satisfactorily and successfully for the past 6months.
Collect what they give you. Write a LOE stating these facts, attach and submit.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 02, 2019
Nedu2144:
Good morning House,

I have question which has been addressed here but I have a little different case scenario from the already answered question.

1. I work for Company A, the A organized the interview and everything. We discussed the salary and all. But while getting my appointment letter, I noticed that they contracted me to Company B(to avoid paying benefits). Company B doesn't know much about me except that they pay my Salary. So how can i structure my Reference letter to capture the necessary things (b/c of the pay slip(B) and also my online LinkedIn profile is showing company (A)?

2. My pay slip amount is showing the salary amount plus overtime payment. How would the additional overtime pay be represented in the reference letter?

3. I am expecting payment increase between this dec and Jan. Should the new increment be stated or should I stick with old one. Abi na the two?
PS: I will not have enough Evidence(pay slip) for new amount, also they(CIC) might want recent pay slip. I dey confuse biko nu. Please help

Thanks

An LOE does it for 2 and 3...even for one. Get a reference letter from the company you work for IN IRCC format. Then explain why your salary is from another company. Bring what you have e after the increment and show them. Explain the upwards movement with a letter of increment issued if you have. Explain why there is an additional amount to your basic salary. Explain away.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by jangirova: 11:51am On Dec 02, 2019
[quote author=LecturerIFE post
Maybe if I had not sent that email to AVO as you suggested, I would still be waiting for PPR.

Sent you a PM
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by COPR2020: 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
Nedu2144:
Good morning House,

Thanks

1. Which of them are you claiming work experience for? Definitely B. Get the reference letter from B, update your linkeld to Company B because you are working for B and not A. You can add LOE explaining that you were contracted by A for B, its not a new thing they understand how contract jobs works.

2. Just write a number reference letter e.g "......his or her annual remuneration is ... .. excluding other allowances like Overtime pay, 13th month salary, etc. So its not a problem.

3. This depends on when you are getting your reference letter and application. You can always raise CSE to inform them you have salary increase although this is necessary, but can be done to sleep well at night.

Shalom
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by COPR2020: 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
Shesbiodun:
Hello everyone. Pls help

Since its gift deed, all you need are
Evidence of transfer by the person(e.g receipt)
Gift deed letter(which can be notarized)
Statement of account(just for the day the transaction occurs is ok)
Letter of non indebtedness from you bank
And probably reference letter from the bank, even if its not in CIC format, its still ok, but they will definitely give it to you in CIC format if you press harder

Shalom

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by PanicButton: 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2019
For those in similar position, Please I need guidance on how to obtain a PCC for Ghana for express entry. I schooled there for over four years, so its paramount I obtain one from Ghana. Unfortunately, the web hasn't been much of a help, and my ex course-mates have reported that I may have to be physically present to begin and conclude the process. Anyone with similar disposition please shed more light on how you got yours sorted. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chingynt(m): 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
I can help you. A Ghanaian brother here
PanicButton:
For those in similar position, Please I need guidance on how to obtain a PCC for Ghana for express entry. I schooled there for over four years, so its paramount I obtain one from Ghana. Unfortunately, the web hasn't been much of a help, and my ex course-mates have reported that I may have to be physically present to begin and conclude the process. Anyone with similar disposition please shed more light on how you got yours sorted. Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Shesbiodun: 2:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
COPR2020:

Since its gift deed, all you need are
Evidence of transfer by the person(e.g receipt)
Gift deed letter(which can be notarized)
Statement of account(just for the day the transaction occurs is ok)
Letter of non indebtedness from you bank
And probably reference letter from the bank, even if its not in CIC format, its still ok, but they will definitely give it to you in CIC format if you press harder

Shalom

They still refused jare. So I eventually moved to a mutual funds account. I hope that’s fine too.

Thank you very much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Shesbiodun: 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2019
Somaris:

Collect what they give you. Write a LOE stating these facts, attach and submit.

Alright thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (747)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.