Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1332473 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by COPR2020: 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2019
Shesbiodun:

They still refused jare. So I eventually moved to a mutual funds account. I hope that’s fine too.

Thank you very much
Its fine

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ewuoso2002(m): 2:49pm On Dec 02, 2019
Pls guys, I'm still on my pou transcript matter
Any assistance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by profeddor15: 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2019
Good evening sir and ma in the house, happy new month to you all.
Firstly, I appreciate God for his goodness and mercy upon every cannylanders in the house for the success and unlimited achievement so far and the one that will come up as additional Xmas and New year gift to us all.
Secondly,I need your clarification on this issue.
After one has received ITA, how can one get AOR?
Also, on what condition will one need ADR during the registration process?
Once again, I sincerely appreciate God for the admin and members of this glorious and excellent platform for their fatherly and motherly encouragement, support and assistance at all time.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 5:23pm On Dec 02, 2019
profeddor15:
Good evening sir and ma in the house, happy new month to you all.
Firstly, I appreciate God for his goodness and mercy upon every cannylanders in the house for the success and unlimited achievement so far and the one that will come up as additional Xmas and New year gift to us all.
Secondly,I need your clarification on this issue.
After one has received ITA, how can one get AOR?
Also, on what condition will one need ADR during the registration process?
Once again, I sincerely appreciate God for the admin and members of this glorious and excellent platform for their fatherly and motherly encouragement, support and assistance at all time.

After you submit your PR application and pay the required fees, you receive an Acknowledgment if Receipt (AOR)

ADR (Additional Documents Requirement) will only be raised when they need more documents for your application, most times to provide clarity in some aspects of your application. Also ADR is only received after AOR, not during “registration”

Hope this helps!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pixful: 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2019
Good day all. About to start this beautiful process and I'm wondering how one can get into any of the whatsapp group. Will appreciate a response. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Utoechi: 5:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
So happy to present my much awaited CIMA results. Finally I have completed the four courses with a pass! I appreciate all the help I got from here and I ask that you all join me in thanking God for this huuuge blessing��� 2 or more degrees in a bit!

42 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by jangirova: 6:30pm On Dec 02, 2019
Enonymous:
Interview Proper

My wife and I were called in for final judgement.
My wife added that the kid needed a home and stability. And that’s why we brought her in
I was scared already, the little English she could speak would all crumble into nothing. All the education, effort especially from my wife,
I am extremey grateful to my wife for all the support. It was tough for her, especially with the pregnancy, and having to cope with traveling to Accra with an infant. I knew she could do it because she’s a super woman. I intend to buy her a Tesla in canada, but she’ll rather put the money in Educational Trust Fund. I marry beta wife from self contain to Canada. I am happy to be sharing this moment with her.

@Enonymous; you've got a super woman in there. With a heart of gold. Congratulations to her. She made it possible. Pls take good care of her.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 6:34pm On Dec 02, 2019
Utoechi:
So happy to present my much awaited CIMA results. Finally I have completed the four courses with a pass! I appreciate all the help I got from here and I ask that you all join me in thanking God for this huuuge blessing��� 2 or more degrees in a bit!

Amazing, congrats!! So what's your score now?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
Utoechi:
Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Utoechi: 7:51pm On Dec 02, 2019
468 after evaluation but I'll be writing IELTS again on 14, hoping to max out one more module in order to get to 471. Previous IELTS score of 9977 LRSW
Liispa:

Amazing, congrats!! So what's your score now?

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 7:58pm On Dec 02, 2019
Utoechi:
468 after evaluation but I'll be writing IELTS again on 14, hoping to max out one more module in order to get to 471. Previous IELTS score of 9977 LRSW

You'll get it this time around!
How long did you prepare for the CIMA papers? I have a friend that wants to start the CIMA to have another certificate, she has an accounting background also.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by enigbon: 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hello everyone, good evening, my name is taiwo.

I presently school in germany, at the moment i am interested in migrating to canada for better career opportunities.

Im not good with the deutsch language so its a factor which affects me.

- i have writtern ielts with a band 7.

- presently carrying out my WES evaluation on my credentials.

- career in IT as a web n mobile application developer

- i am able to finance myself

My question here is how straight forward is it to secure PNP nomination from a city in canada which i could use to increase my points?

Please i need suggestions, i really dont want to be stuck in the web of writing ielts all over and over again.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by profeddor15: 8:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
@liispa, i sincerely appreciate your response to my question.
The grace of God will be more than enough for you and your family in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Esomimi: 8:41pm On Dec 02, 2019
Print your statement of account, apply for a letter of non-indebtedness as well and explain with LOE
Shesbiodun:
Hello everyone. Pls help

So I want to use gift deed for my POF but the bank is saying their reference letter won’t state my current balance, non-indebtedness and it’s availability for immediate use because it’s only a savings account and not an investment account.
How do I go about this since this is part of the requirement for IRCC?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stencil: 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hello Taiwo. Welcome to this thread.

1. You have to rewrite IELTS for a better chance at securing ITA (Invitation to apply).
You should aim for 8777 , with 8 in Listening.
You mentioned not wanting to write IELTS again, maybe you could highlight the areas you are struggling with and we could point you in the right direction. For example, if you struggle with the writing module, reach out to Johnnybravo1990
If you struggle with Listening and reading, use youtube and check out some tips here.

2. I know you asked about PNP but if you have age and degrees (the more/higher the better) on your side you could shoot straight for Express Entry instead of going the PNP route.

3. Please make Page one your "bible"

4. A summary of the process

enigbon:

- i have writtern ielts with a band 7.
My question here is how straight forward is it to secure PNP nomination from a city in canada which i could use to increase my points?
Please i need suggestions, i really dont want to be stuck in the web of writing ielts all over and over again.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stencil: 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2019
Amen and thank you kiss
Jaybye:
Wait for it @Stencil. Though it tarries, it will surely come! Congrats to you in advance.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stencil: 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2019
kiss Amen!
QueenJoeffrey:
Your Grace! We will celebrate you very soon
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by dayjeee(m): 10:56pm On Dec 02, 2019
Utoechi:
congrats oo. What material did u prepare with?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Neam9: 11:27pm On Dec 02, 2019
Ok.. Thank you

Liispa:

Unsuccessful will mean that they have made a decision on your application and based on various factors, its not being approved. Your application may be incomplete when you don't provide all mandatory douments when submitting.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Neam9: 11:31pm On Dec 02, 2019
Please o johnny bravo reply my email.. I need help with ielts writing ���. Please y'all help me communicate with him. Thanks

Stencil:
Hello Taiwo. Welcome to this thread.

1. You have to rewrite IELTS for a better chance at securing ITA (Invitation to apply).
You should aim for 8777 , with 8 in Listening.
You mentioned not wanting to write IELTS again, maybe you could highlight the areas you are struggling with and we could point you in the right direction. For example, if you struggle with the writing module, reach out to Johnnybravo1990
If you struggle with Listening and reading, use youtube and check out some tips here.

2. I know you asked about PNP but if you have age and degrees (the more/higher the better) on your side you could shoot straight for Express Entry instead of going the PNP route.

3. Please make Page one your "bible"

4. A summary of the process

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by johnnybravo1990: 1:48am On Dec 03, 2019
Neam9:
Please o johnny bravo reply my email.. I need help with ielts writing ���. Please y'all help me communicate with him. Thanks
Bro. I replied you. You may want to check your spam/junk folder if you can’t see my reply in your inbox.
Kind regards.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by alphaNomega: 6:42am On Dec 03, 2019
Utoechi:

What is the maximum IELTS score then?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Utoechi: 7:04am On Dec 03, 2019
It's 8.587.57.5 LRWS
alphaNomega:

What is the maximum IELTS score then?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nedu2144(m): 7:04am On Dec 03, 2019
Please what is the total exact Score you'll get after Evaluating two degrees ?
Thank you

Utoechi:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Utoechi: 7:05am On Dec 03, 2019
Mostly Ashranti, I didn't want to get confused with materials from so many sources.
quote author=dayjeee post=84571111] congrats oo. What material did u prepare with?[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Utoechi: 7:06am On Dec 03, 2019
Please verify with the CRS calculator, I think it's almost 30
Nedu2144:
Please what is the total exact Score you'll get after Evaluating two degrees ?
Thank you

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Utoechi: 7:11am On Dec 03, 2019
Thank you! Say 3 months of rigorous studying
Liispa:

You'll get it this time around!
How long did you prepare for the CIMA papers? I have a friend that wants to start the CIMA to have another certificate, she has an accounting background also.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by muvey10: 7:28am On Dec 03, 2019
Hi please can you coach me on the CIMA, I have actually read all the papers but I am too scared to write it. Help a sister please
Utoechi:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by alphaNomega: 9:05am On Dec 03, 2019
Utoechi:
It's 8.587.57.5 LRWS

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by joselekas(m): 9:31am On Dec 03, 2019
I took the computer-delivered IELTS on 22 November and got my results yesterday.

Listening: 7, Reading: 6, Writing: 7.5, Speaking: 8 Overall:7

I am really disappointed in the Listening and Reading results. I expected more considering my level of preparation and the questions were easy. So, I am thinking could it be because it's a Computer-Delivered test? Is the marking scheme different from PBT? I knew before the exam that with PBT you get a little edge in the first two sections but I never expected my results to be this abysmally low. I opted for the CD option because of its inherent advantage in Writing which I think is the toughest and now ....

I am thinking of re-taking the exam. Should I try the PBT? What do you guys advice I do please? I need 8.5 in Listening and 8 is Reading.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by akanasti: 9:31am On Dec 03, 2019
Good morning all.
Please, I want to get an ECA using WES. I have a Bsc and a certificate degree. Will I need to evaluate my WAEC as well? I’ve heard people say that it’s now compulsory. How true is this please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Saintee2009(m): 9:40am On Dec 03, 2019
akanasti:
Good morning all.
Please, I want to get an ECA using WES. I have a Bsc and a certificate degree. Will I need to evaluate my WAEC as well? I’ve heard people say that it’s now compulsory. How true is this please?

A little more research would have shown you that WES doesn't require WAEC anymore.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.