Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1336691 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bamangar: 7:56am On Dec 16, 2019
ednut1:
1.3 billion population, huge diaspora population, owners of many companies and businesses in canada, known to help each other etc
You are right for Indians. They help their own a lot.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by elohim24: 7:58am On Dec 16, 2019
elohim24:
Hello, I registered for spouse ECA using her married name but while entering the credentials I used her maiden name which was on her certificates. Do I need to add any other documents like marriage certificate or affidavit for change of name or WES will note it on the report?
@Ednut1,@Tina26... kindly help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by youngwolf(m): 8:38am On Dec 16, 2019
NOC: Which NOC code can someone quote for a clients or customer experience officer. My friend works with a pension fund manager. I checked the NOC category for a customer service officer and it did not fall in an eligible category. Some please advice me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Debsify: 9:03am On Dec 16, 2019
Natalie27:
My people

It’s PPR

Congrats
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mobenjackson(m): 9:11am On Dec 16, 2019
youngwolf:
NOC: Which NOC code can someone quote for a clients or customer experience officer. My friend works with a pension fund manager. I checked the NOC category for a customer service officer and it did not fall in an eligible category. Some please advice me.

You dont choose NOCs based on job title, you choose NOCs based on JD/job function/roles.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by PwityMiwa: 9:12am On Dec 16, 2019
Hi All,

Please is there any hope for 467, i want to know what next step to take, let me not just be waiting endlessly.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by realone2012: 9:12am On Dec 16, 2019
abimcdssi:

How long did the whole process take please?
Mine took too long oo
Been on it since June (Thanks to the person that handled sending my transcript from Uni to WES).
But all things being equal, like 3-4 months.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ikejesus: 9:16am On Dec 16, 2019
Good morning everyone, please can someone give me directions on how i can fax my statement of result to WES. Again which copy am i going to scan and fax, Original or Photocopy? And how will i present my ref number along with it. I pray WES accept my statement of result because my certificate is not yet ready.
Please help a brother

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by youngwolf(m): 9:36am On Dec 16, 2019
[quote author=mobenjackson post=84950748]

You dont choose NOCs based on job title, you choose NOCs based on JD/job function/roles.[/

NOC: Which NOC code can someone quote for the following experience and JD
Delivering a comprehensive service to enquiring customers

Communicating with specific teams/departments to treat clients requests and resolve complaints

Receiving and reviewing of withdrawal applications from active and retired clients

Effective management of the withdrawal application process until the client's bank account is credited

Prompt and accurate update of client details

Keeping a record of customer interactions, details of actions taken as well as classification of complaints and enquiries.

Promotion and marketing the company’s products and services

Rendition of daily and periodic reports

Completion of ad-hoc tasks as assigned by superiors

May 2016 – April 2019

Position: Client Communication Officer

Job Functions

 Ensured excellent customer experience through all contact channels (emails, calls, website chats and letters)

 Effective management of the PensionSolution (customer service) email box within defined SLAs

Liaised with specific teams/departments to treat clients requests and resolve complaints

 Provided prompt responses to online chats from the website

 Prompt treatment of client bulk notification requests via email

 Prompt and accurate update of client details

 Regular email campaigns for customer education and enlightenment

 Proper logging of all interactions and classification of complaints and enquiries.

Effective management of assigned projects

 Timely rendition of periodic and ad hoc reports

Promotion and marketing the company’s products and services

Please someone help?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by iaatmguy(m): 9:46am On Dec 16, 2019
Ikejesus:
Good morning everyone, please can someone give me directions on how i can fax my statement of result to WES. Again which copy am i going to scan and fax, Original or Photocopy? And how will i present my ref number along with it. I pray WES accept my statement of result because my certificate is not yet ready.
Please help a brother
use hellofax

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by iaatmguy(m): 9:47am On Dec 16, 2019
PwityMiwa:
Hi All,

Please is there any hope for 467, i want to know what next step to take, let me not just be waiting endlessly.
yes there is. hopefully January

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by PwityMiwa: 9:51am On Dec 16, 2019
Thank you, Fingers crossed
iaatmguy:
yes there is. hopefully January

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pwinkle1(f): 9:57am On Dec 16, 2019
Ikejesus:
Please help a brother
Use hellofax, search the thread so how people have done it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by lordjonjo(m): 10:25am On Dec 16, 2019
@Bankhy1905
Congratulations Boss.
Kindly help your junior broda.
I am in same dilemma with the UI PG School. Transcript verification has been sent severally to WES but WES hasn't acknowledged receipt. As you rightly pointed out, the UI PG Email goes AWOL especially in the last 3 months of the year, as reliably informed by one of their technicians.
I have even been pleading that they send Hard Copy but my pleas are falling on deaf ears.
Bros please kindly confirm that sending WES the hard copy solved the Verification Palava? With your affirmation, i will storm there tomorrow and sort this mess out. Looking forward to your response. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Igethope: 10:48am On Dec 16, 2019
Thanks a lot. Appreciate [quote author=Jaybye post=84943805]What matters the most is it being a gift. A gift is something freely/voluntarily given by another, without charge or hope of having to return or repay. In this journey, people go ahead to put it in a written form which we call a deed and some still go a step further to legalise the act by notarizing it (the deed).

In

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by minaty: 11:26am On Dec 16, 2019
BNTtech:

Hi there. Have you made up your mind in writing the exam? If yes, although we encourage self-study, if you feel like you cannot take it anymore on your own, you can sign up with us. Check my profile for more info. wink

Hello I'd like to do self study, please can you help me with study materials; bola.eniodunmo@gmail.com

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by minaty: 11:27am On Dec 16, 2019
Denerystormborn:

Thanks BNTtech : smiley i actually have done the exams,just wondering when the results will be released

Hello Denery, please can you help me with the materials you used in studying for the exam. My email is bola.eniodunmo@gmail.com

Thank you very much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mayorsmart02(m): 11:47am On Dec 16, 2019
Congratulation on your PPR. Go and soar in Canny.

My question for you, my wife is d PA, must I also evaluate my own certificate?

Freeasabird:
Silent Reader! grin

My Timeline

IELTS: 4 April, 2019 (Spouse) PA - LRWS: 9.0, 8.5, 7.0, 8.0
IELTS: 4 April, 2019 (Me) - LRWS: 7.0, 6.5, 6.5, 7.5
We used MOD.

ECA:
Hubby (PA): April, 2019. WES
Myself: January, 2019. IQAS

NOC: 4112, Spouse: 2131

ITA: May 1, 2019.

AOR: June 27, 2019.

Medical: June 27, 2019.
Medical Passed: July 29, 2019.

Biometrics: August 5, 2019.
Biometrics completed: August 5, 2019.

Ordered GCMS: Sometime in July and Received 18th September.
Information:
Eligibility passed - candidate.
Criminality in progress.
No further or will I say no 'better" information because we ordered way too early.

SILENCE!

Ghost Update: December 7, 2019 (Status changed from “submitted” to “updated” and went back to "submitted"wink

PPR: At 1.17am December 10, 2019 dated December 9, 2019.

VO: Ottawa

Family of 2

Seeing the PPR stories on this platform gave me a lot of hope and genuine excitement. So I know without a doubt that everyone who has started the journey will definitely definitely get their heart desires.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bankyh1905(m): 12:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
Noted!
justwise:

Don't update/modify or quote that particular post. The antispambot tagged it already
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bankyh1905(m): 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
Thank you so much for the perfect score, Sis. The pleasure is absolutely mine, to have you grade my story. I pray to Almighty Allah for the grace to always be thankful.
yemblaze:
Congratulations to you again bro. I am soo happy for you. The Eagle has finally landed and my shekere dancers are at your service. I am happy for mum especially... tooto. I pray you find favour in your new home. I wish you all the best and more blessings. It is a privilege for me to grade your PPR story and I am happy because you did not fall my hand at all...infact I am wowed. As my oga d boss..I cannot grade you anything less than 100%...Levels don change now its 10/10. Cheers bro and always remember no matter the situation kashamadupe

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Vee2k: 12:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
Hello House. I've been a silent reader and i've learnt a lot through all of you, thank you. Pls i have a pressing question. Lets say my on my passport and other official documents my last name is Brown, middle name- Pinky, first name Blue. And my declaration of age document has my names in this order.... (Brown, Pinky Blue). I.e Last name, Middle name First name. Does the arrangement of first and middle names matter so much, or should i just do a new declaration?.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bankyh1905(m): 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
Thank you. I saw your PM and I've responded. I'm sorry that you're also a victim of a dysfunctional system. I can confirm that WES accepts both electronic and hard copy verification formats, as it also sends the request via both formats. You may want to send a mail to the Vice Chancellor of the University. Explain your dilemma without leaving anything out. You can respond to my mail if you need his email contacts. Best of luck!
lordjonjo:
@Bankhy1905
Congratulations Boss.
Kindly help your junior broda.
I am in same dilemma with the UI PG School. Transcript verification has been sent severally to WES but WES hasn't acknowledged receipt. As you rightly pointed out, the UI PG Email goes AWOL especially in the last 3 months of the year, as reliably informed by one of their technicians.
I have even been pleading that they send Hard Copy but my pleas are falling on deaf ears.
Bros please kindly confirm that sending WES the hard copy solved the Verification Palava? With your affirmation, i will storm there tomorrow and sort this mess out. Looking forward to your response. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bankyh1905(m): 12:45pm On Dec 16, 2019
Thank you so much!
Scandinavian02:

Congratulations and wishing you the best in your new country.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nedu2144(m): 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
Jaybye:
Sir/Ma,
This issue of gift deed has been overemphasized here. If I may ask your opinion; don't you think it's neater and more straightforward to have that aunt transfer that money to her cousin (your mum that is) who would ultimately give you her son/daughter as a gift? I think that way, you won't have to worry about an over-zealous VO requesting you to start proving your relationship with a so-named aunt. I think you can do without an additional stress to the ones inherent in this journey biko!

Well explained Sir,
It's the best way.
Cheers

And there's no rule that says you can't combine gifts as long as the POF is complete and in your account or that of your spouse, if any, backed up by their respective deeds. You can go ahead as long as you won't start worrying that if you had known you should have had it this way or better still, that way. The applicant always has to take responsibility for their final action.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by elohim24: 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
Vee2k:
Hello House. I've been a silent reader and declaration?.
Do a new declaration, it's 1k or so and save yourself some stress later in the future
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jesusbabygirl(f): 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2019
bamangar:
And I was thinking the way Nigerians are shouting Canada upandan over 1m Nigerians has migrated to that country since this year.

But Indians that, how they do it..
The one that always gets me wondering is USA..always in the top 5 or 6. Wetin dem dey look for in Canada when their economy is better?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by PreciousRuby(f): 1:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
Do an Affidavit stating that the names belong to you.

Vee2k:
Hello House. I've been a silent reader and i've learnt a lot through all of you, thank you. Pls i have a pressing question. Lets say my on my passport and other official documents my last name is Brown, middle name- Pinky, first name Blue. And my declaration of age document has my names in this order.... (Brown, Pinky Blue). I.e Last name, Middle name First name. Does the arrangement of first and middle names matter so much, or should i just do a new declaration?.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by lordjonjo(m): 1:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
[quote author=bankyh1905 post=84957285]Thank you. I saw your PM and I've responded. I'm sorry that you're also a victim of a dysfunctional system. I can confirm that WES accepts both electronic and hard copy verification formats, as it also sends the request via both formats. You may want to send a mail to the Vice Chancellor of the University. Explain your dilemma without leaving anything out. You can respond to my mail if you need his email contacts. Best of luck!
Thank you so much Sir.
God bless you real good.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nedu2144(m): 1:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
Good day house....

Please does anyone have a contact at CIPM? I really need to fast track my transcript process. I sent details for the same on 2nd of Dec along with my B.sc.
B.sc has been forwarded to WES(Tho I have not seen any acknowledgement) and CIPM is still delaying the whole thing; yet to forward it. No one is picking their contact numbers.

Please how would I know if B.sc has been received by them? It still shows waiting for your document(s) meanwhile its more than 2days it has been sent to them.

Thanks
CS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Vicolak: 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2019
congrats
LecturerIFE:
It's PPR 2.0!!!
PPR 1.0 here
Timeline
AOR Feb 18
1st PPR - July 15
September 26 - Got ADR to fill schedule A for both PA and spouse. I submitted this same day.
Then a long silence filled with anxieties and frustrations... no thanks to AVO. While waiting, I ordered a note and raised several CSEs.
November 19 - PPR 2.0.
It has ended in praise.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
Nedu2144:
Good day house....

Please does anyone have a contact at CIPM? I really need to fast track my transcript process. I sent details for the same on 2nd of Dec along with my B.sc.
B.sc has been forwarded to WES(Tho I have not seen any acknowledgement) and CIPM is still delaying the whole thing; yet to forward it. No one is picking their contact numbers.

Please how would I know if B.sc has been received by them? It still shows waiting for your document(s) meanwhile its more than 2days it has been sent to them.

Thanks
CS

When was it delivered?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2019
Jesusbabygirl:
The one that always gets me wondering is USA..always in the top 5 or 6. Wetin dem dey look for in Canada when their economy is better?
with a population of 327m. The few doing ee are not much. Na.

The Urban Institute also estimates "between 65,000 and 75,000 Canadians currently live illegally in the United States.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.