Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,685 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1336098 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by tonygok: 9:13pm On Dec 23, 2019
Good day everyone,
Pls can anyone give me Wes Canada contract phone number that I can get them with.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by lynniebabes(f): 9:15pm On Dec 23, 2019
Hi So I checked and my score is 408. I also filled my spouse won’t be joining me. I guess My points are low.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by allabs: 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2019
mia21:
Hi guys, PLEASE I NEED URGENT HELP. So I got an ITA on the 21st. 1 minute I was almost raising the roof with my loud voice until I saw that while creating a profile, I omitted a name from my international passport.
(1)Please how do I correct this mistake
(2)How long will it take to effect this change.
Thank you guys.

Hey bro,

Your message opened my eyes too, i made the same mistake. I ddnt add the middlename. So this is whay i did.

1. Login
2. Click on complete application
3. Click on modify family information and you should be able to edit the name.

I hope this helps

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Silversurfer1: 9:35pm On Dec 23, 2019
Mummydd:
Good day all. Pls I have a question. My sister's daughter is living with me but I don't have her legal/formal adoption letter. I intend moving with her to Canada if granted PR, hence I included her in my Express entry profile. Can this be termed misrepresentation since I don't have any legal document for adopting her. She still bears my sisters surname, not mine. I will appreciate any one with relevant information on this. Thanks all...

You must adopt her. Someone posted the links to successful adoptions a few pages back. Just scroll through and read them. You can't take her if she's not your adopted child.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by allabs: 9:45pm On Dec 23, 2019
mia21:
Hi guys, PLEASE I NEED URGENT HELP. So I got an ITA on the 21st. 1 minute I was almost raising the roof with my loud voice until I saw that while creating a profile, I omitted a name from my international passport.
(1)Please how do I correct this mistake
(2)How long will it take to effect this change.
Thank you guys.

Apparently, i read that it is advisable to be left alone because if discrepancy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2019
Queenmaker:
Hello, good people.
Has anyone submitted EOI for SINP without an ECA report, without having issues after ITA?
I NEED TO KNOW PLS OOO!
My documents are being evaluated and my school is dulling seriously. Also, my birthday is around the corner (point loss), so I'm considering creating a profile while waiting for completion of ECA.
KIND RESPONSE NEEDED PL

You can submit the EOI, but won't be considered for an ITA.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by aremso(m): 10:22pm On Dec 23, 2019
fam, pls at what point does one needs to present POF?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by OYASALOF(f): 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2019
Hello all, kindly help me with the following:

Primary NOC: business analyst - 1year 3months

Secondary NOC: data analyst - Feb 2017 - Jan 2019 (is it 2yrs or 1year 11months)

Secondary NOC: business analyst - 10months

Question: can I claim 3years with the NOCs or will the primary and 1st secondary NOC be sufficient for 3years?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Becca01: 11:05pm On Dec 23, 2019
CanadianBae:
I paid via mobile bank transfer. I went my international passport and print out my payment evidence.

Please did you get the account details when you got to the hospital or online as I have not found any account details on their website. Thanks so much for your help this far
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Thecannylady(f): 11:18pm On Dec 23, 2019
Becca01:

Please did you get the account details when you got to the hospital or online as I have not found any account details on their website. Thanks so much for your help this far

Have you been able to book with IOM Please? If yes, how? Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jay35: 11:25pm On Dec 23, 2019
ebixxx:
Hello @Smmiles!

With the work experience profile you have stated below, you are good to go to.

Please I sent an E message regarding this
Thank you

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Cryptomania: 11:36pm On Dec 23, 2019
Remove her from your profile now, this can be termed as misinterpretation. You have to adopt her legally before you can add her to your application.
Mummydd:
Good day all. Pls I have a question. My sister's daughter is living with me but I don't have her legal/formal adoption letter. I intend moving with her to Canada if granted PR, hence I included her in my Express entry profile. Can this be termed misrepresentation since I don't have any legal document for adopting her. She still bears my sisters surname, not mine. I will appreciate any one with relevant information on this. Thanks all...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Cryptomania: 11:37pm On Dec 23, 2019
I'm really sorry about your plight, this too shall pass. Still trying to wrap my head around where you made a mistake in your app. Can you please share the mistake you made and how others can avoid such in the nearest future. Was the mistake from you or from WES?
passionate2019:
For sure, its not likely to be this year. The limit for AINP has been exeeded.

Nomination certificate limits
The following numbers are accurate as of December 16, 2019.

Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) can issue up to 6,000 nominations for the 2019 calendar year. This limit is set by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

The AINP has issued all 6,000 certificates for 2019. The AINP will continue to assess applications in the queue; however, no further certificates will be issued until January 2020.

Approximately 1,900 applications await assessment for eligibility.

Information on application volumes and processing is available to help you determine the status of your application.

The AINP does not provide status updates.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jaybye: 11:42pm On Dec 23, 2019
I wasn't the only one who saw the discrepancy,
probably the one who brought it to light. There's no way I or anyone else could have known that passionate2019 was the one posting through his 17year old cousin ehiremen's Nairaland account. The same way a MOD would not know, if in that process, ehiremen had broken any rule of this thread and has to be suspended, it will obviously be ehiremen that gets such ban and not passionate2019.

I made conclusion based on the obvious. Having realised the premise for my post (almost 3days ago), you could have simply indicated where the mix-up was, instead of at the bolded.

On the other hand, I am indeed sensitive to this sort of plight you are in. I should have just passed by this comment but had to reply for the purpose of clarification. All the best!

ehiremen2002:
@jaybye, Not sure I understand your post. What do you mean by your previous post. I ID is passionate2019 and mistakenly was using my cousin laptop and didnt consider it has his account login. I was so much down and confused that I wanted to get information from the group. And you end up making conclusion.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by DrAngie: 1:26am On Dec 24, 2019
Can’t say yet cos I submitted a little over a week ago @ VFS and last I checked, was told it’s still being processed.

LaSuerte:
Hello DrAngie,

Congratulations on the success of your application!

How long did the issuance of your PPR Visa take - from passport submission to retrieval?

Many thanks
Abdul

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Snowflake27: 1:35am On Dec 24, 2019
I just woke up to PPR!!!

67 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by DrAngie: 1:41am On Dec 24, 2019
Yes, you definitely can withdraw IELTS scores and submit new ones while in the pool as long as it’s done before ITA. I did so twice in order to get better CRS score

I think you’d have to wait till your wife is done with her MSc so she can get an ECA report ready before entering the pool especially if that will help boost your CRS score because once you receive ITA you have only 60days to submit. I experienced some delays with getting my ECA report.

odimbannamdi:

Hi DrAngie.

Congratulations on your eventual success! Only God could have wrought this.

But i am wondering. Is it possible to withdraw the IELTS scores with which one used is getting into the pool and submit a new and, most likely, better score report?

Also, wifey's M.Sc certificate wont be available until mid next year. How will she do it so that it can be captured when she geta in the pool by February next year, by God's grace?

Is it possible?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Robbyhuud: 1:47am On Dec 24, 2019
Hello house pls I need to know if my statement of account during my Nysc days is enough proof to show for my year of experience.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Julius10(m): 1:54am On Dec 24, 2019
I just entered into the pool and I noticed the score on the CRS differs from the EE profile. I got 449 when I checked my eligibility through CRS. However, I am seeing 384 in the express entry pool.

Age 26, 2 years experience, two or more certificate, Single, IELTS ( LSRW 7.5-7-7.5-6.5). What can I do?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 1:57am On Dec 24, 2019
Snowflake27:
I just woke up to PPR!!!

Huge congratulations ���
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ebixxx: 3:52am On Dec 24, 2019
Congratulations @Snowflake27!

Snowflake27:
I just woke up to PPR!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ebixxx: 3:54am On Dec 24, 2019
Responded...

[quote author=Jay35 post=85168275][/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ebixxx: 4:06am On Dec 24, 2019
I think he used WES Standard ECA as opposed to ECA Application for IRCC.

Cuz he mentioned that: "... in my first Webform I had the standard ECA then. But in 2nd webform I sent 20th I had the correct ECA for the purpose of IRCC".

Cryptomania:
I'm really sorry about your plight, this too shall pass. Still trying to wrap my head around where you made a mistake in your app. Can you please share the mistake you made and how others can avoid such in the nearest future. Was the mistake from you or from WES?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ebixxx: 4:33am On Dec 24, 2019
Hello @Julius10!

You need to rewrite IELTS and score at least L,R,S,W - 8,7,7,7.

The 384 is accurate with your current IELTS score and profile.

You wrongly put your 2 years of work experience under CANADIAN WORK EXPERIENCE (... how many years of skilled work experience in Canada do you have) instead of under TOTAL YEARS OF WORK EXPERIENCE (... how many total years of skilled work experience do you have). That is what gave you 449.

Sadly, with the right IELTS scores (8,7,7,7) alone, your CRS score will still be 437. So you have to be patient until you have the magic 3 years of work experience, which will shoot your score up to 462. Hopefully, this will be sufficient at the time you get your 3rd year of work experience (as it is NOT presently - based on the recent ITA cut offs being above 470).

You can also start learning French while you wait to further boost your score (easier said than done by some people, as I couldn't).

Try to go through Page 1 and understand the process and requirements better. That way you will know how best to set your targets and achieve them.

I wish you the best.

Julius10:
I just entered into the pool and I noticed the score on the CRS differs from the EE profile. I got 449 when I checked my eligibility through CRS. However, I am seeing 384 in the express entry pool.

Age 26, 2 years experience, two or more certificate, Single, IELTS ( LSRW 7.5-7-7.5-6.5). What can I do?

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by passionate2019: 4:34am On Dec 24, 2019
@Ebixx,

You got it right, that was just it. However I was able to realize this before the 23rd deadline.

And sent a second webform. The reason I decided to use the standard one was before , when the request was made initially I belived a copy was already sent to IRCC sometime early this year. What I did this month was a duplicate copy.

ebixxx:
I think he used WES Standard ECA as opposed to ECA Application for IRCC.

Cuz he mentioned that: "... in my first Webform I had the standard ECA then. But in 2nd webform I sent 20th I had the correct ECA for the purpose of IRCC".

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mrsc22: 5:45am On Dec 24, 2019
After you receive ITA. So start gathering ya money together.

aremso:
fam, pls at what point does one needs to present POF?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 5:45am On Dec 24, 2019
Julius10:

the 384 is correct. Your work experience and ielts score is low.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by tysaxmalomo: 5:55am On Dec 24, 2019
Thanks.

SoftWorking:

WES no longer require WAEC.

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.