Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1333751 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by blissnenye: 10:34am On Jan 04, 2020
Congratulations sis and thank you for your prayers. Am so happy for you. Finally you are free from IELTS and I am happy to be a part of your success story. May the rest of the journey be smooth for you.

CHARMINGIJE:
MY IELTS JOURNEY!!!

I will like to first of all say that IELTS is achievable....not just coz I have aced it somehow but its actually achievable.
First believe in yourself and practice on a daily basis. This journey started in May of 2019 when I had 6.5 in reading and writing. I was at 395 and I thought to write again...paid for tuteria lessons but was even close to satisfied.
I came on here and was fortunate to read a post where someone tagged @blissnenye and I sent her a message. After a 2 weeks class with her I wrote again in Nov and had L8.5 R8 W6.5 S7. Kinda sad but I didn't go for a remark (wasn't ready to part with 46k) the I registered again immediately and wrote on Dec 14th. My result was delayed and came out eventually and my score is L8.5 R7.5 W7 S7.5. This is definitely God and o one else. Thank you Nenye for everything. God bless you and increase you in Jesus' name Amen!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by olutoyiin: 10:36am On Jan 04, 2020
olutoyiin:
Yes I intend doing that but the problen is i can't seem to get past the eligibility stage
Thanks Alot. It sure feels great to know a lot of us care and do take this group seriously
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by olutoyiin: 10:42am On Jan 04, 2020
@Amaya21 @Kiari thanks so much for your inputs. Its just a small issue, it's no big deal. Thanks Guys
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by CHARMINGIJE: 10:49am On Jan 04, 2020
Amen!
blissnenye:
Congratulations sis and thank you for your prayers. Am so happy for you. Finally you are free from IELTS and I am happy to be a part of your success story. May the rest of the journey be smooth for you.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pwinkle1(f): 10:50am On Jan 04, 2020
PRFirstlady:
Good morning house, please I have 2 questions. Completeld my MSc in uk in 2016, stay there from 2015 to sometime in 2017. Been in Nigeria since then.

1. So now when providing PCC, do submit UK PCC and Nigeria PCC. Since it’s places you’ve lived for more than 6months and with the past 10years.

2. And if I need to request for uk PCC, how to do I go about the process and how long will it take?

Thanks.
Yes you need both UK and NG PCC, you can search the thread - but basically visit www.acro.uk and should be able to get it done, I think it now costs £55 or so.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pwinkle1(f): 10:51am On Jan 04, 2020
PRFirstlady:
Good morning house, please I have 2 questions. Completeld my MSc in uk in 2016, stay there from 2015 to sometime in 2017. Been in Nigeria since then.

1. So now when providing PCC, do submit UK PCC and Nigeria PCC. Since it’s places you’ve lived for more than 6months and with the past 10years.

2. And if I need to request for uk PCC, how to do I go about the process and how long will it take?

Thanks.
Yes you need both UK and NG PCC, you can search the thread - but basically visit www . acro . uk and should be able to get it done, I think it now costs £55 or so.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by carissaa(f): 10:53am On Jan 04, 2020
1. Yes
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates.html
2. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/united-kingdom.html

Ensure to start processing it on time. I processed mine before ITA sef

PRFirstlady:

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 04, 2020
kiari:

How can you say he/she can enter?
please @olutoyiin you need a minimum of 8777 LSRW. kindly book for another test, make sure you practice well you can get study materials from page one. study and get you eca done simultaneously.
this was how i missed ontario nomination in 2018 thinking i needed 8777. As long has you have 6666 and your scores is or above 67/100. You can create profile

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Chukwuemekatehi(m): 11:15am On Jan 04, 2020
Good morning good people, please can I choose more than 1 province on my EE EOI? Also, is there any side effect on doing doing? Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by PRFirstlady: 11:23am On Jan 04, 2020
Pwinkle1:

Yes you need both UK and NG PCC, you can search the thread - but basically visit www . acro . uk and should be able to get it done, I think it now costs £55 or so.

Thank you .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by PRFirstlady: 11:25am On Jan 04, 2020

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by PRFirstlady: 11:32am On Jan 04, 2020
CHARMINGIJE:
MY IELTS JOURNEY!!!

After a 2 weeks class with her I wrote again in Nov and had L8.5 R8 W6.5 S7. Kinda sad but I didn't go for a remark (wasn't ready to part with 46k) the I registered again immediately and wrote on Dec 14th. My result was delayed and came out eventually and my score is L8.5 R7.5 W7 S7.5. This is definitely God and o one else. Thank you Nenye for everything. God bless you and increase you in Jesus' name Amen!!!

Hi,

When did you check your result, wrote on the same date (IDP) and no result yet.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ka59: 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2020
I can get reference from either ,but company A which is the main company will be easier to give and will as well give in IRCC format as it will be my supervisor doing the reference.
If I use company Z which is the labour supply company it will be corporate and head office level and may be hard to get it IRCC format.
(I asked because payslips comes from company Z)
NanaF:

Will you get two different reference letters from company A and Z?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by WiseYoungMan: 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2020
Amylicious:
Hello, please can someone enter the pool with 6.0 in reading?

For PNP, i think so, but for express entry, you should aim for 7.0 - 9.0.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by PRFirstlady: 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2020
PRFirstlady:

Hi,

Result is out already

LRWS - 9,7,7.5,8

God is Good.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Chynwe(f): 12:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Chynwe(f): 12:55pm On Jan 04, 2020
After much delay from MOD IDP,my result is finally out. L- 7.5,R- 7,W-7.5 ,Speaking - 7. This is my first attempt. Initially, I was scared of Ielts writing because some of my friends were pegged at 6.5 after writing severally. I came on this thread and heard of @blissnenye and the way those she tutored aced their writing. I contacted her and she patiently tutored me for 2 weeks. Though listening was below my expectations, I thank God for everything.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by jamesimorgan: 1:08pm On Jan 04, 2020
Good day everyone,

Please i am new here.

I will love to get answers on my intending case stated below:

I have a CRS scores of 480, which is as a result of having a masters degree; 30 years of age, over 5 years working experience, blood relative who is a PR of Ontario - Canada, IELTS score of L(8.5),R(9),S(7),W(7). I have been in the pool since August 2019 and updated my Latest IELTs score shortly before the new year; meaning that by God's grace, the next Draw to be made, i should qualify for ITA

Now, my questions are these:
I intend to get married to my fiancee by first quarter of this year (on or before April); Even though i am entering into the pool and submitting as a single applicant, when i get married, is it going to be the best practice to add my Fiancee during the application process or i should wait and get my PPR first before i get married?

Again, If you feel i am to get married and update my status to married during my application, what does it take and thus what are the requirements needed to add my newly wedded spouse to my existing application?

Any suggestion please

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by b543210: 1:24pm On Jan 04, 2020
hello blissnenye, please i need your help for IELT. I have sent you a PM please

blissnenye:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by 55emem55: 1:28pm On Jan 04, 2020
jamesimorgan:
Good day everyone,

Please i am new here.

I will love to get answers on my intending case stated below:

I have a CRS scores of 480, which is as a result of having a masters degree; 30 years of age, over 5 years working experience, blood relative who is a PR of Ontario - Canada, IELTS score of L(8.5),R(9),S(7),W(7). I have been in the pool since August 2019 and updated my Latest IELTs score shortly before the new year; meaning that by God's grace, the next Draw to be made, i should qualify for ITA

Now, my questions are these:
I intend to get married to my fiancee by first quarter of this year (on or before April); Even though i am entering into the pool and submitting as a single applicant, when i get married, is it going to be the best practice to add my Fiancee during the application process or i should wait and get my PPR first before i get married?

Again, If you feel i am to get married and update my status to married during my application, what does it take and thus what are the requirements needed to add my newly wedded spouse to my existing application?

Any suggestion please

Thank you

When you say blood relative, Hope he or she is your brother, sister, mother or father?

Secondly, the best time to get married should be after your AOR.

That way your wife does just medicals, PCC and you provide funds for 2 people.

You can read page 1 for more or search the thread. This topic was also recently discussed, so you can check a few pages back.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by CHARMINGIJE: 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2020
I checked in the evening yesterday after I got a mail from MOD saying that my result was ready for pick up.
PRFirstlady:

Hi,

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Austinesplash(m): 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2020
@blissnenye
Pls send me your WhatsApp number let's talk and pls check your mail

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by blissnenye: 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2020
Weldone sis. Getting a 7.5 in writing in a first attempt is not very common. I strongly believe that you will ace all modules including listening in your next attempt. It shall definitely end in praise for you.

Chynwe:
After much delay from MOD IDP,my result is finally out. L- 7.5,R- 7,W-7.5 ,Speaking - 7. This is my first attempt. Initially, I was scared of Ielts writing because some of my friends were pegged at 6.5 after writing severally. I came on this thread and heard of @blissnenye and the way those she tutored aced their writing. I contacted her and she patiently tutored me for 2 weeks. Though listening was beyond my expectations, I thank God for everything.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by blissnenye: 1:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
I've responded to your pm. Please check your email.

b543210:
hello blissnenye, please i need your help for IELT. I have sent you a PM please

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ananne: 2:27pm On Jan 04, 2020
Does anyone have info about this?

ananne:
Good morning guys.. Congratulations to all those who got their PPRs and ITAs today.

Please do you know anyone who works with dangote cement Lagos who had gotten reference letter from HR?

Was it a seamless process. Did they give the letter willingly or one has to beg and explain things..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by jancollins: 2:27pm On Jan 04, 2020
This kind person go like make dem de call am Boda John

"Hello Dear" is simple English na...

jjohndoe83:
People come to a public forum and address people they don't know saying "Hello dear" undecided undecided undecided
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ifyonline(f): 2:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
Good Afternoon All..

. I am in the pool with my Bsc even though my Msc ECA will be ready my end jan. A friend was saying I shouldnt have submitted it yet since I intended adding my Msc. That when my msc ECA is ready I can't update my profile, that I 'll re-register again and cancel the first one meaning I have 2 express entry number even though one is cancelled..that's it's not really good that it might cause an issue

Please is this true?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by blissnenye: 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2020
Please check your mail.

Austinesplash:
@blissnenye
Pls send me your WhatsApp number let's talk and pls check your mail

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 04, 2020
ifyonline:
Good Afternoon All..

. I am in the pool with my Bsc even though my Msc ECA will be ready my end jan. A friend was saying I shouldnt have submitted it yet since I intended adding my Msc. That when my msc ECA is ready I can't update my profile, that I 'll re-register again and cancel the first one meaning I have 2 express entry number even though one is cancelled..that's it's not really good that it might cause an issue

Please is this true?

false
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by gsade: 2:39pm On Jan 04, 2020
ifyonline:
Good Afternoon All..

Please is this true?

This is not true. You can always update your profile...the system will automatically re-calculate your score.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by jancollins: 2:48pm On Jan 04, 2020
See vexation.... @Yank him off
Wives biko make una no vex give us Hubbys I beg.
Sometimes, we men are wired complex, and require patience.
I've seen couples who's Hubby was never interested in these whole thing, he didnt support the wife throughout the whole process. And at the end of the day PPR showed, my guy see COPR, see passport stamped..
Nazo my Mr Man change ooh. He kon de dictate which province dem must go. Meanwhile, wife had other province in mind.

I'll advice wives on this platform going through this same thing, to push relentlessly for the sake of your kids.

God Almighty will crown our efforts with Success.
Amen.

kaylov12:

So my dear please YANK HIM OFF. Everything will settle when you get PPR. May God be with you and your children, their future is most paramount to the world.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MyTurn2020: 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2020
Good day all, please who has appointment with Qlife this January but not ready to use it should kindly help me.
You can contact me via this email
bgodly8@gmail.com
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.