Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1337109 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by docenkay: 7:31pm On Jan 16, 2020
Hello. You’re right . The site has been experiencing technical difficulties for some days now. I’m in the same boat as you are. Hopefully it’s fixed quickly. I’m actually surprised it has taken this long to resolve
chism440:
no...I tot you have to check eligibility then use the code they give you to create account ....please tell me how do I go about it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ebuncrown: 7:41pm On Jan 16, 2020
Good evening everyone,

Please I need a reliable contact in Law School Abuja that can assist with my transcript. It’s really not convenient travelling down there with my little one. Can it be done from Lagos without me going to Abuja?

Who has used CES? Do I also need to to courier copies of my certificate although I have uploaded copies on my application.

Also my transcript from Ife is taking so long. Please I need used and tested contacts that can help fast track this processes for me . Thank you all

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mrsc22: 7:47pm On Jan 16, 2020
Yes in your personal history
Thecannylady:

The business isn't registered so should I mention it at all or not?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mizdiplomat: 7:50pm On Jan 16, 2020
Nawa o
No ppr stories this week.

We need massive rain of ppr o.
Honestly it’s getting sad what this thread is turning into.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by allabs: 7:58pm On Jan 16, 2020
JAN AOR whatsapp group anyone
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Prisscindy(f): 8:04pm On Jan 16, 2020
SunshineD1:

Please can I get this contact too? Thanks

I have sent you a DM. Kindly reply so I can send the number

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Prisscindy(f): 8:08pm On Jan 16, 2020
bimsalee:
which location?
Abeokuta
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Asetime: 8:15pm On Jan 16, 2020
carissaa:

Look, boy, if you had something to add, you could have added it like other people did without being rude to me.

2. To castigate: to reprimand (someone) severely

I'm sure when you said the words 'warmly castigate' they sounded nice in your ears, but I guess you don't know what those words mean.

As for your insinuation that I did not read page 1 and that I should truly 'digest page 1' to 'become like you', I say ewwwww. Why would I want to be like a condescending individual who has a poor know it all manner of approach, the ghetto!
We will all get what's coming to us. Time will reveal all.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by teesquad007: 8:23pm On Jan 16, 2020
Abeg make una post landing gist for za oza room. Its been long I read stories that motivate me to still hang on to the process. grin grin grin despite WES doing me siege since July.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 8:41pm On Jan 16, 2020
teesquad007:
Abeg make una post landing gist for za oza room. Its been long I read stories that motivate me to still hang on to the process. grin grin grin despite WES doing me siege since July.

Since July! What’s happening?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by NanaF: 9:15pm On Jan 16, 2020
Finally submitted my passport today alongside my biometrics slip and was not asked for any money.

Please whoever can should update Page 1 with this info.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eagles92(m): 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2020
July ke! who dey smoke weed? WES abi your skool?
teesquad007:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by KingKingKing: 9:20pm On Jan 16, 2020
yemblaze:
Good day fellow Canadians,

I welcome us all to this new thread and we will all celebrate a milestone in this part: IELTS, ECA, POF, MEDICALS, PCC, ITA, AOR, PPR angry

Please let's take note of the following guidelines when writing our PPR scripts. It is the approved structure and marking scheme.

Your script should contain the basics (it should be comprehensive, see below) which has the highest score. The remaining marks will be given for details, motivational value and creativity

1. Basic parts (in any order)- 4 marks
Timeline
NOC
ECA
IELTS
Medicals
PCC
POF
Proof of work experience
Post-AOR/Waiting time
Any other useful step (ADRs, Interviews, Addition of spouse etc, earlier rejection)

2. Details: How detailed is your script? 2 marks

3. Motivational value: Does it inspire or encourage us? 2 marks

4. Creativity: Were you creative? 2 marks

No 1 is most important. Your scripts should contain ALL the basics.

Scripts lacking all the basics will be graded 3 and below

Scripts with only attendance value (e.g 1 to 3 line scripts) will be graded -1 and below

P.S Grader has the discretion to assign decimal points depending on the story.
Grader has the discretion to give bonus marks
Request for remark (EOR) is no guarantee of mark upgrade. EOR upgrade is at the discretion of the grader

cc: @bankyh1905

Boss I need your help.. I'm just starting the process and everything seems like german to me, could you please put me through on the while process.. You could send me a mail.. I.will so much appreciate

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by elohim24: 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2020
Ebuncrown:
Good evening everyone,

Please I need a reliable contact in Law School Abuja that can assist with my transcript. It’s really not convenient travelling down there with my little one. Can it be done from Lagos without me going to Abuja?

Who has used CES? Do I also need to to courier copies of my certificate although I have uploaded copies on my application.

Also my transcript from Ife is taking so long. Please I need used and tested contacts that can help fast track this processes for me . Thank you all
Send me a pm. I have someone in registry that helped with my wife's transcript. The transcript is largely delayed due to the archaic policy of "only DG can sign transcript "

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Oracletsho: 10:04pm On Jan 16, 2020
Thanks, pls send me d contact. 07015654940.
Prisscindy:

I do. It can even be possible in few days, depends on your pocket, it's about 45k fast track for adults and 35k for children. My friends did theirs December and got it next day. But I don't know how much it costs without fast track.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chism440: 10:08pm On Jan 16, 2020
docenkay:
Hello. You’re right . The site has been experiencing technical difficulties for some days now. I’m in the same boat as you are. Hopefully it’s fixed quickly. I’m actually surprised it has taken this long to resolve
OK so do I wait ? or just go straight to create my profile as the other person suggested?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chism440: 10:32pm On Jan 16, 2020
Please while filling the ee form , the place where you have to select the province you want to settle .., I can't select all , you can only choose 1 ...PLEASE HELP ME
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by teesquad007: 10:52pm On Jan 16, 2020
I was already given a Dec 6 date for completion only for them to change my status to verification. I called them & was told they want to undergo 2nd verification. And you know naija schools, they just went to sleep during Xmas & new year break. They just recently respond to the 2nd verification. Las las, na to exercise patience.
Eagles92:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by teesquad007: 10:53pm On Jan 16, 2020
Both of them oo..
Eagles92:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by DrAngie: 11:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
For all those asking questions that seem to have been answered in previous pages, you can simply search for answers using google. That’s what I did to get all my answers for each step I took till I got my COPR. I never had to ask any questions here because all my questions were answered on forums like this some years back. For instance if you want to find out about gift deed just type gift deed Canada express entry and search for it. It will give you results from various sites including Nairaland. Read up as many as you can till you are satisfied. Reading PPR testimonies also help in pointing you to the right direction. It’s called research, I am still doing it till now. You can also watch YouTube videos of those who successfully got PR
This is just my 2 cents.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by docenkay: 11:25pm On Jan 16, 2020
I tried and it didn't work. Please let me know if you're successful. See the message I keep getting.
chism440:
OK so do I wait ? or just go straight to create my profile as the other person suggested?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by AMNEXT: 11:42pm On Jan 16, 2020
Hello house, I have some questions to ask, I know they have be partly discussed in this forum but I need further clarification as I don't want to make mistakes
1) Please what do I need in a case where my spouse is giving me funds and he is not accompanying, LOE or Gift deed?
2) He intends to send the money from his company account not personal account, is it ok use that?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by classicblessing: 12:08am On Jan 17, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Please I need a quick clarification on my PR application. I have a permanent job offer with LMIA and I've claimed points for it in my profile. I'm already working in Canada on temporary work permit from the LMIA.

Do I still need a letter that says I will be employed for one year after I get PR? My company said they don’t give such letters but they will give a letter that says my job is permanent. Will this suffice?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by canadaman18: 1:07am On Jan 17, 2020
classicblessing:
Hi Everyone,

Please I need a quick clarification on my PR application. I have a permanent job offer with LMIA and I've claimed points for it in my profile. I'm already working in Canada on temporary work permit from the LMIA.

Do I still need a letter that says I will be employed for one year after I get PR? My company said they don’t give such letters but they will give a letter that says my job is permanent. Will this suffice?

A letter saying you will be employed on a permanent basis after PR should suffice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by jjohndoe83: 4:48am On Jan 17, 2020
Mizdiplomat:
Nawa o
No ppr stories this week.

We need massive rain of ppr o.
Honestly it’s getting sad what this thread is turning into.

People are not just sharing again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stencil: 5:49am On Jan 17, 2020
I'm going to focus on Express Entry when answering your questions.

1. You get max points for 3 years.
2. Not really relevant to EE points
3. You're not single if you have a "hubby". Spouse unaccompanied is what you'd apply as.
4. Proof of funds would be for 4 people. "Hubby" is a part of the family, POF is for the entire family, accompanying/un-accompanying.

With the information you provided, you have a CRS Score of 447 [IELTS - 8777 - LRWS].
This can be improved in several ways. Please play around with the CRS tool.
If you're good with languages, you can try French. With CLB 7, your scores should go up to 487. Please click here to visit the TEF thread.

Please do your due diligence and verify the information provided. I wish you all the best!

ifyjip:

1. 3years work experience (2010 -2013)
2. Opened Photography studio which was registered in CAC in Oct 2018. I'm a photographer.
3. Single ( hubby not going). 33years now. Highest qualifications Masters
4. Advise me generally. The Proof of fund for 3people Express entry and PNP is scary.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stencil: 5:50am On Jan 17, 2020
Amen. From your lips to God's ears.
Thank you!
Adeime:
You’re next in line Amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Uchboggy(m): 5:57am On Jan 17, 2020
Silversurfer1:

I read its 3 months but someone can correct me
thank you , please any other person has idea about this ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Silversurfer1: 5:59am On Jan 17, 2020
Stencil:
Amen. From your lips to God's ears.
Thank you!

How long has it been post AOR?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SunshineD1: 6:34am On Jan 17, 2020
Prisscindy:

I have sent you a DM. Kindly reply so I can send the number

I can't seem to figure how DM or PM works. Still very green on this platform. I replied via my mail. Did you get it please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 17, 2020
OBYBITCOIN:
JOB NO DEY CANADA>>>>ALL NAH LIE>>>>>>COLD HERE NAH DIE!!!!!
bomboclat

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.