Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1330615 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 16, 2020
Showers of PPR from a certain visa office. cry

bankyh1905:
This thread needs a shower of PPRs. It's either not many members have gotten theirs recently or they decided not to announce on the thread.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Esomimi: 1:28pm On Jan 16, 2020
You're not missing anything jare. People just don't want to learn. Someone will still come and ask "What is FSW?" and someone else will answer totally watering down the efforts of people who have taken their time to research and respond to these questions in the past.
Asetime:

If we all ignore, how do we all learn. Even if it were pinned, people will still ask and that's why page one should be directed their way. Constructive criticisms are in no way bashing, except I am missing something here?

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bankyh1905(m): 1:32pm On Jan 16, 2020
I know right! undecided I can only imagine what you all are going through. Whatever your coping mechanisms are, do not tire of them. We shall rejoice with you soon.
MJKJ:
Showers of PPR from a certain visa office. cry

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 16, 2020
Chrisdada16:
Please I need a good contact for passport in Akure..my contact is just misbehaving..I need it urgently biko
I applied for mine late November and the contact I know there keeps saying government haven't supplied enough booklets to print the passport. So disappointed, I was hoping to write my ielts in January before. Hopefully before April I will get it cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by teeboi77: 1:38pm On Jan 16, 2020
Thanks so much for this response didnt know i can edit the IELTS score anytime but i know better now.

God bless

ovy92:
Hello, you're welcome

I entered the pool last year

Then redid my Ielts last year

When my Ielts came out I simply edited my Ielts scores and then updated it

Within 5 Minutes my New CRS Score changed from 414 to 475

TO answer your 2nd question, Yes you can enter the pool and retake the Ielts score for a higher score, that's exactly what I did

If you enter the pool and retake the Ielts test, I mean both you and your wife and the results comes out fine, then your scores will increase atleast it should be higher than 444

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Esomimi: 1:40pm On Jan 16, 2020
They recently updated POF requirements. Also, no application is the same. Even CIC says so. Some people have unique concerns about their applications but do not get answers because the people that might have good suggestions just scroll past especially when questions like "I have Bsc, can i enter the pool?" come before or after it.
Kekereekun123:
there is nothing new in express entry for like 4 years now. so i don't know what new information you are looking for

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mummychichi: 1:46pm On Jan 16, 2020
teeboi77:
Thanks so much for this response didnt know i can edit the IELTS score anytime but i know better now.

God bless

Teeboi77, please read page 1 of this thread and IRCC website too before you waste your time and money. Biko i am begging

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 16, 2020
Imagine what some one wrote: between OND and HND or OND and BSc which gives the higher score? undecided my eyes just went shocked no wonder jamb score is now 140. cry As for me I would simply ignore them because telling them to go to page one is like taking a donkey to the river.

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bekayy: 2:23pm On Jan 16, 2020
My dear, don't bother yourself. We are a lazy people. As someone said, we pray we get PPR so we can graduate from these frivolous questions. Congrats in advance.

Silversurfer1:

You won't see it because the page is cluttered by unnecessary questions.

People here have provided details on their unique situations and what they did differently to meet the requirements of CIC in order for their application to be approved. There was the lebsian couple, or the man who adopted his niece, or another guy who had his application rejected, appealed and then got PPR

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Klopp22: 2:48pm On Jan 16, 2020
b0y:
Greetings people!

Anyone with details on CES evaluation for lawyers?

I have searched the entire forum and beyond, not one result pointed this out. Now that IQAS is on suspension, i really want to know if ECA from CES is a better alternative and if this is worth giving a shot for maximum (professional) points.

Wow. I'm facing the same issue man.

I'm thinking of using CES, but it seems no one have used them.

Happy Birthday Man.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by PLSHELEP: 2:58pm On Jan 16, 2020
We will announce soon. we just want our yam to be well done before we serve it.

bankyh1905:
This thread needs a shower of PPRs. It's either not many members have gotten theirs recently or they decided not to announce on the thread.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SapphireFort(f): 3:31pm On Jan 16, 2020
Deeceey:
Imagine what some one wrote: between OND and HND or OND and BSc which gives the higher score? undecided my eyes just went shocked no wonder jamb score is now 140. cry As for me I would simply ignore them because telling them to go to page one is like taking a donkey to the river.
It is not even a matter of reading page one, I recently answered such a question and the poster would have found an answer to his question by reading just a few pages back.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mirabilisjalapa: 3:39pm On Jan 16, 2020
My peeps
Kindly help out on this please

Is NOC 4021 best for someone who has worked as a Lecturer II in a Federal Polytechnic?
Has anyone used it before and it sails through in PPR application?

With responsibilities such as
1. Teaching ND and HND students different courses as allocated on every semester
2. Supervising ND 2 and HND 2 students' project
3. Taking national and higher national diploma students practicals and fieldworks

Etc
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by carissaa(f): 4:36pm On Jan 16, 2020
Asetime:

First, because you warmly castigated those advising people to check out page one. Secondly, yes you did give out wrong info. Not only Ontario picks from the pool.

I will only say this once!

I usually will not respond to things like these but today, I have some time sooooo here goes:

1. The information on PNP was specifically tailored to his situation. The PA here is on NOC C. Historically, Alberta and New Brunswick have picked persons from the pool who meet their provincial labour market needs or who meet economic diversification needs. Only Ontario picks people from the stream with different methodologies at different times and even with different rules. Just yesterday, they picked people with Computer and Engineering backgrounds and experiences and gave them NOI. So, when I was speaking specifically to HIM, I knew that NB and AB were unlikely to pick him. But I NEVER said ONLY Ontario picks, I just said ‘Ontario picks’ and he would have to apply to the others. I stated in both responses that he should read up on PNP. Look, boy, if you had something to add, you could have added it like other people did without being rude to me.

2. To castigate: to reprimand (someone) severely

I'm sure when you said the words 'warmly castigate' they sounded nice in your ears, but I guess you don't know what those words mean. I made SUGGESTIONS to the person to read up on PNP on Nairaland because it is important to know that information for himself. I also suggested that the person joins a whatsapp pre-ITA group because I know such groups exist to help people pass IELTS, fill EOI for PNP and write additional exams to boost points all at no extra cost. A woman had paid 1.2m before coming to Nairaland and she was told to collect her money back from the agent and join the group where there's free information and support. Post AOR groups also exist for this same reason.

How any of these even remotely sound like castigation and how these even seem to imply that I didn't encourage them to read page 1 is baffling. If you had followed the thread instead of offering me unsolicited advice, you would have realized that I had told him to read page 1 as well.

As for your insinuation that I did not read page 1 and that I should truly 'digest page 1' to 'become like you', I say ewwwww. Why would I want to be like a condescending individual who has a poor know it all manner of approach, the ghetto!

Information will always be available on Nairaland for all whom seek it. I will always give directions to people to where people can find more information. If I'm wrong, please correct me with proof and sense but if you want to be rude, be rude with your chest, don't hide under bluntness.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by carissaa(f): 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2020
Thank you o
Datevilme:

You can correct her without sounding so demeaning, it's irritating honestly.

If you know so much, then answer the questions people ask, rather than try to put someone else down.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Uchboggy(m): 4:43pm On Jan 16, 2020
Please how long is a Nigerian POlice clearance certificate valid for ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kayjayy: 4:43pm On Jan 16, 2020
carissaa:

Send me a PM

Hello Carissaa, i'e been unable to send you a pm, but sent you an email, please respond. This is for the January AOR group.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by carissaa(f): 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2020
I replied your email twice now. So I'm not sure what the issue is. Check the email box you use for nairaland
kayjayy:

Hello Carissaa, i'e been unable to send you a pm, but sent you an email, please respond. This is for the January AOR group.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kayjayy: 5:04pm On Jan 16, 2020
carissaa:
I replied your email twice now. So I'm not sure what the issue is. Check the email box you use for nairaland

I've seen it and replied thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by teeboi77: 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2020
wanted to type HND and BSC that was a typo error and i think no one is above mistake.Thanks

Deeceey:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by allabs: 5:57pm On Jan 16, 2020
Any january AOR whatsapp group please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 6:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
I went through the last 6-8 pages and I can see there is nothing tangible about it, it’s either a fight over page 1 or misleading information. Its so sad that the newbies don’t know the effort and time dedicated to cook up that wonderful page 1.

I won’t be surprised if by the end of this part there won’t be a page 1 anymore because there’s no point putting it up if people find it offensive when directed to it. The thread is loosing its value bit by bit. Well las las we will all be alright. Its better to be passive for now.

PS: if making a personal research via search bar/google is a biggie for you, and you want to relocate to Canada, please change this before you enter that society else, your lagging behind go long like third mainland bridge.

It will end in praise.

26 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mirabilisjalapa: 6:51pm On Jan 16, 2020
Babesy:
Space booked for my ppr by God's grace

My peeps

Is NOC 4021 best for someone who has worked as a Lecturer II in a Federal Polytechnic?

1. Teaching ND and HND students different courses as allocated on every semester
3. Taking national and higher national diploma students practicals and fieldworks

Etc
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by jayanne123: 6:54pm On Jan 16, 2020
[quote author=carissaa post=85607359]

Have you gotten change of name documents that show that you are back to your maiden name? Do you have documents such as divorce documents and other documents that show that you have full legal rights over your children?
1. Get the reference in your maiden name. They can put in a sentence like "Miss Okunuga (formerly Mrs. Adebowale) was hired as blah blah blah"
2. Tell the pensions people you want to change your name. Do your change of name documents and you will be fine to use it.

The bigger question I have for you here is that IRCC will be concerned that you are illegally taking the children away from their father. So they need either the father's express permission or court documents saying that the father no longer has a right on his children or something like that, I may be wrong. Because you might end up having to do an interview and they are going to be so bring the father along to be sure he's okay with this.
Look for Kubeir immigration on Facebook. He's an immigration lawyer that may be able to help.
I appreciate this! This has been very helpful. Thanks a lot.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mirabilisjalapa: 6:58pm On Jan 16, 2020
My peeps

Etc
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by eobot2000(m): 7:05pm On Jan 16, 2020
@passionate2019
If you have not yet figured out how to pay, this link may be of help.
https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/order.do;jsessionid=19D952A06ED2077DC61A10BFCAD75EF4?category=10070

Fill in the quantity boxes as appropriate
and click on the submit. When you click the submit button at the bottom of the page, it will take you to a new page where you will register with your email and create a password. then they'll send you a code to your email to activate the account and pay

passionate2019:
I am having it a bit difficult how to pay the application fees online.

Paying fees after you apply
You can only pay through your account when you submit your application. You must pay in a different way if you:
decide to pay your Right of permanent residence fee after you apply or
add a spouse or dependent child to your application (marriage or birth of a child)

It seems, when your don't pay your application during submission, it gets difficult. Seems I have have to go the route as if I am paying for additional person/spouse that later got added.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/pay.asp

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Silversurfer1: 7:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
bekayy:
My dear, don't bother yourself. We are a lazy people. As someone said, we pray we get PPR so we can graduate from these frivolous questions. Congrats in advance.

Very lazy.
Amen oh my broda/sister. I congratulate you in advance as well. God go do am for us

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Silversurfer1: 7:10pm On Jan 16, 2020
carissaa:

the ghetto!

Not to add fuel to fire but this made me laugh grin grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Silversurfer1: 7:11pm On Jan 16, 2020
Uchboggy:
Please how long is a Nigerian POlice clearance certificate valid for ?

I read its 3 months but someone can correct me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by carissaa(f): 7:17pm On Jan 16, 2020
[quote author=jayanne123 post=85853052][/quote]
You're very much welcome

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ebuncrown: 7:31pm On Jan 16, 2020
b0y:
Greetings people!

Anyone with details on CES evaluation for lawyers?

I have searched the entire forum and beyond, not one result pointed this out. Now that IQAS is on suspension, i really want to know if ECA from CES is a better alternative and if this is worth giving a shot for maximum (professional) points.

Hi dear, just going through the thread. I am also a lawyer and I’m evaluating my LLB and BL with CES. I called their office and was asked to still make my application. So I applied as two or more degrees. I’m still trying to process my law school transcript. I’m hoping it’s evaluated as a professional degree which is way better than WES

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.