Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1332680 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kiari: 9:05am On Jan 16, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Please lets learn to ignore. There is no pinned message that shows read page one. Lets stop attacking people please
So you prefer people to derail the thread, instead of reading and researching? How much i miss the days of the older parts cry, when i look forward to seeing relevant comments...You get to learn a thing or two. You barely see the seniors comment here because they are tired. PPR should just come already make i carry my kaya dey go....

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Denerystormborn: 9:06am On Jan 16, 2020
This ontario pnp no be small thing oooo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by AryaEgugu: 9:11am On Jan 16, 2020
Hi guys, so i randomly checked my profile yesterday and the final decision was made yesterday.

Given that vfs is notorious for not sending you the notification that they charged you for, how long should i allow before going to vfs to pick up my passport?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 9:12am On Jan 16, 2020
kiari:

So you prefer people to derail the thread, instead of reading and researching? How much i miss the days of the older parts cry, when i look forward to seeing relevant comments...You get to learn a thing or two. You barely see the seniors comment here because they are tired. PPR should just come already make i carry my kaya dey go....

Even the juniors are tired gan grin

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kiari: 9:18am On Jan 16, 2020
Liispa:

Even the juniors are tired gan grin

My dear, i weak embarassed undecided cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Silversurfer1: 9:50am On Jan 16, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Please lets learn to ignore. There is no pinned message that shows read page one. Lets stop attacking people please

Maybe you should heed your own advise and ignore posts that tell people to read page 1 and research before asking questions.
It has been said times without number that everyone should check page 1 and research before asking questions. 99% of the questions asked here have been answered but people refuse to read up or research. The thread is basically spammed everyday with irritating questions. You have to sift through it to find new information. Its slowly losing its purpose.
Stop encouraging bad behaviour.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by EyesondPrize: 9:59am On Jan 16, 2020
This is why we advise that newbies should read page 1.

No one should have to make this decision for you but your score.

Go to page 1 and use the CRS calculator or google CRS calculator to know your score because anyone that will be kind enough to tell you your score will also have to use the calculator.

If you want to travel with the kids without hubby, this does not translate to you been single but spouse unaccompanied, Which means you still need POF for 4 people not 3.

You have masters and 3 years work experience and hubby unaccompanied should still get you a high score( use the calculator to calculate your actual score).

All these are on Page 1 and also try to read PPR stories too.

All the best.

ifyjip:
Please I really need your kind suggestions here, with all I listed below should I apply for Express Entry, PNP, AIPP or RNIP?
3years work experience (2010 -2013)
Opened Photography studio which was registered in CAC in Oct 2018. I'm a photographer.
Single ( hubby not going)
2kids
33years now
Highest qualifications Masters
Mass Communications.
Advise me generally. The Proof of fund for 3people Express entry and PNP is scary.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by LegitDiva: 10:04am On Jan 16, 2020
aremso:
Ontario invites 954 Express Entry candidates with tech experience in draw held January 15
The draw targeted candidates with work experience in 6 tech occupations
January 15, 2020 By Alexandra Miekus, Shelby Thevenot And Noah Turner

3Shares
Ontario has conducted a Tech Draw on January 15 inviting 954 Express Entry candidates with eligible work experience to apply for a provincial nomination for Canadian permanent residence.

Those who received a Notification of Interest (NOI) in the January 15 draw had Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) scores between 460 and 472.

The province of Ontario issues NOIs to express entry candidates to invite them to apply for provincial nomination.

With a provincial nomination, their scores jump by 600 points and they are prioritized for an invitation to apply for Canadian permanent residence.

Candidates selected in this draw also needed work experience in one of the following six occupations:

Software engineers and designers (NOC 2173)
Computer programmers and interactive media developers (NOC 2174)
Computer engineers (NOC 2147)
Web designers and developers (NOC 2175)
Database analysts and data administrators (NOC 2172)
Computer and information systems managers (NOC 0213)
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program launched Tech Draws in the summer of 2019. These draws were created to help Ontario meet the growing labour needs of the province’s tech sector.

Ontario is home to several of Canada’s major tech hubs, notably those in the cities of Toronto, Ottawa and Waterloo, and Tech Draws are designed to meet growing labour needs in the sector.

This just broke my heart. Please any idea how many tech draws ontario has in a year?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by teeboi77: 10:12am On Jan 16, 2020
Have note added my own IELTS and She has NYSC experience how will that count for us?

Influential101:
Have you done your own IELTS and evaluated your credentials ? There's 30 points allocated to spouse of PA for this... your point should be higher than 444 if she scored atleast 8777 in LSWR and you've done the above..

Also, customer service officers isn't eligible for EE expect customer service Managers.. doesn't she have other experiences ? NYSC?

I wish you the best.. try and read this thread, you can figure some things out yourself.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by teeboi77: 10:18am On Jan 16, 2020
Am evaluating my result (OND AND HND) or (HND AND BSC) which is best to get more point?and am yet to take IELTS.

Just reviewed her offer letter and it reads AREA DATA STEWARD..which i think can be taken as DATA ANALYST/DATA ADMINISTRATOR which is NOC A,kindly confirm if this is correct.

regards,

Mrsc22:
Your score should be higher if she has Msc. Did you evaluate your own result and write ielts? That should add about 25-30 points more. And that will get you ITA in no time.

What is her occupation for NoC C?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MumofTwins2017: 10:24am On Jan 16, 2020
Am sorry I really can’t say. Just keep researching, you might find someone who has used the trade permit receipt.
Midapat:

This really answered my question but the issue I'm having is that I don't have a business account and I have never filed tax return and pls can all this trade permit receipt from local government work? Anyone with useful information please.
I really commend every one who is contributing. Thanks a bunch
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MumofTwins2017: 10:29am On Jan 16, 2020
Thank you. I went to Bwari myself. Like 3 times because of the delay. Someone here posted a contact earlier. Use the search bar am sure you will find it.
LordSneed:
Congratutions on your PPR. Please would you be kind enough to help me with your contact at the law school who helped to process your transcript.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by teeboi77: 10:30am On Jan 16, 2020
Ok thanks for your response,so it was after you took IELTS again and scored high and your CRS increased before you finally enter the Pool?

Can we enter pool with 444 and then retake IELTS for a higher score?

How will this affect the score 444 we have entered the pool with?

kindly respond and if we can chat on whatsapp i will appreciate.

regards,

ovy92:
Hello, so sorry I haven't replied you, I wasn't online all through yesterday, my apologies

I had to redo another IELTS Exam, and I got above the 8777 score grid

And apart from my IELTS Exam, I also have a Masters Degree, so I think all these factors made my score go up to 475

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 16, 2020
Silversurfer1:

Maybe you should heed your own advise and ignore posts that tell people to read page 1 and research before asking questions.
It has been said times without number that everyone should check page 1 and research before asking questions. 99% of the questions asked here have been answered but people refuse to read up or research. The thread is basically spammed everyday with irritating questions. You have to sift through it to find new information. Its slowly losing its purpose.
Stop encouraging bad behaviour.
there is nothing new in express entry for like 4 years now. so i don't know what new information you are looking for
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BNTtech: 10:40am On Jan 16, 2020
Hello and good morning to this beautiful family. Congratulations to all those who have made some progress in their applications and those who have received good news recently. I rejoice with you all.

For those who are still considering getting an additional certificate by sitting for the BCS Certificate in IT exam, the exam is barely two months away, and there is no time! cry

Our tutorials are still in progress and the reviews have been amazing thus far. wink It's not too late to join BNT for tutorials. We will stop taking students from Jan 31st, 2020 as the exam will be 6 weeks from then. So, hurry!!! grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by EyesondPrize: 10:56am On Jan 16, 2020
Now I see why you didn’t get the message.

There are always new informations to be read on the thread that’s why we keep saying don’t spam it by asking the same questions.

Kekereekun123:
there is nothing new in express entry for like 4 years now. so i don't know what new information you are looking for

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chism440: 11:06am On Jan 16, 2020
PLEASE HELP ME OH ....been trying to enter pool but I can't open the check eligibility area for 1 week now ...it's writing error 403....even my cousin in Canada can't access that too..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 11:09am On Jan 16, 2020
chism440:
PLEASE HELP ME OH ....been trying to enter pool but I can't open the check eligibility area for 1 week now ...it's writing error 403....even my cousin in Canada can't access that too..

Have you created an account?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Fidesa: 11:26am On Jan 16, 2020
Kekereekun123:

Ontario
Alberta
new Brunswick
Picks from pool

Manitoba and sask you have to apply.

The rest you need job offer to apply

Nope.
Nova Scotia also picks from the pool.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Silversurfer1: 11:28am On Jan 16, 2020
Kekereekun123:

You won't see it because the page is cluttered by unnecessary questions.

People here have provided details on their unique situations and what they did differently to meet the requirements of CIC in order for their application to be approved. There was the lebsian couple, or the man who adopted his niece, or another guy who had his application rejected, appealed and then got PPR etc.

Those are the types of information that are useful and help others who maybe in the same situation. Instead we get people asking about whether they should assess OND and HND, which assessment body is the best, whether WES still requires WAEC, how do you compute your CRS score and other things that have been answered over and over again. A simple search on Google or the CIC website will answer these questions or just looking at page one but no, people want to be spoon fed. It's so tiring

20 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 16, 2020
Fidesa:

Nope.
Nova Scotia also picks from the pool.
true, skipped my mind
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chism440: 11:34am On Jan 16, 2020
Liispa:

Have you created an account?
no...I tot you have to check eligibility then use the code they give you to create account ....please tell me how do I go about it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 12:26pm On Jan 16, 2020
chism440:
no...I tot you have to check eligibility then use the code they give you to create account ....please tell me how do I go about it

go to IRCC website , you'll see sign in or create an account . When you're done, you'll you click on the create/start an application. I'm sure you can do the rest after that.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Saskbound: 12:49pm On Jan 16, 2020
Please has AVO started giving PR? I done tire to the wait 10 months post AOR loading......
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 16, 2020
Or maybe we should ask if AVO applicants have started getting ADR. Lol

Please notify me when you get an answer.

Saskbound:
Please has AVO started giving PR? I done tire to the wait 10 months post AOR loading......
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Saskbound: 12:53pm On Jan 16, 2020
Got 4 ADRs last year so it’s not about ADR lol

MJKJ:
Or maybe we should ask if AVO applicants have started getting ADR. Lol

Please notify me when you get an answer.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bankyh1905(m): 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2020
This thread needs a shower of PPRs. It's either not many members have gotten theirs recently or they decided not to announce on the thread.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chism440: 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2020
Liispa:

go to IRCC website , you'll see sign in or create an account . When you're done, you'll you click on the create/start an application. I'm sure you can do the rest after that.
thanks soo much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by adosjun(m): 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2020
Hello Dickson

Thank you for your interest in Maple Leaf Foods – Brandon.

Your application has been reviewed and I would like to speak with you in greater detail about your resume and experience and share more about our opportunity.

To be considered for this position, all applicants must be able to attend a screening session that will include both an interview and physical demands assessment. Screening sessions are held every two weeks in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) and you (the applicant) are responsible for the travel costs and any required travel documentation for the interview / testing. Job offers will not be extended to candidates who have not successfully completed an in-person interview and physical demands assessment.

Please find attached the 2020 Career Fair Calendar. Kindly let me know if you can attend one of our Career Fairs and I will confirm a time for you.

Thank you and have a fantastic day!
HR Brandon

The above mail was received from BRANDON RNIP. I will want seniors in the house to advise me on what to do next as contained in the mail above
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kexepet: 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2020
Dear House, who has connect in Unilag for WES verification. WES informed me since October that they have sent my result for verification and I have been going there ever since even today, I was there. Same response everytime , we are working on it. It’s taking too long.

Who has connect that can help, please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 16, 2020
Na wa o sad

Saskbound:
Got 4 ADRs last year so it’s not about ADR lol

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ovy92(f): 1:17pm On Jan 16, 2020
Hello, you're welcome

I entered the pool last year

Then redid my Ielts last year

When my Ielts came out I simply edited my Ielts scores and then updated it

Within 5 Minutes my New CRS Score changed from 414 to 475

TO answer your 2nd question, Yes you can enter the pool and retake the Ielts score for a higher score, that's exactly what I did

If you enter the pool and retake the Ielts test, I mean both you and your wife and the results comes out fine, then your scores will increase atleast it should be higher than 444

teeboi77:
Ok thanks for your response,so it was after you took IELTS again and scored high and your CRS increased before you finally enter the Pool?

Can we enter pool with 444 and then retake IELTS for a higher score?

How will this affect the score 444 we have entered the pool with?

kindly respond and if we can chat on whatsapp i will appreciate.

regards,

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.