Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1336424 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by jjohndoe83: 2:40am On Jan 19, 2020
Stephanie09:

My brother you are the aggressive one , nobody is quarreling with you. Because you have PR now, you think that’s the end of the world. I am only saying your advice to that person can mar or make them . If your experience is not the situation at hand there’s no point confusing anyone. Please, some of us have this PR and we are not insulting anybody .
Thank God say man no be God, you have PR , you want to bring down the whole nairaland.
Meself thank God o! The PR you're hustling for yen yen yen, as if you made it in life because you have PR. Mtchew!

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by GBSS: 2:41am On Jan 19, 2020
SunshineD1:

Pardon me,
Is it possible to add an almost one year old baby to an existing application awaiting PPR or after PPR?
Is that not misrepresentation?

I think the monikers statement is ‘a child less than one year’.

I agree that the question does not give information about when the child was born, before, during or after the PPR process. But it would be a safe assumption to make, that the question is being asked because the child was birthed after AOR.

Making an assumption that the child is almost one year would be a long assumption that may not follow directly from the statement of the moniker as one can argue that the child could be 2 months old, which is far from your assumptions.

Also, you may want to ask the VO of the moniker, because if it’s AVO, LVO,SVO as we have seen, it’s possible the application is way passed the normal 6 months duration within which, if you are married, anything can happen.

In any case, whether the child is 9 months or 1 year, as long as the child was birthed after AOR, the instructions are clear on there website and it does not fall under misrepresentation.

I hope I addressed the question asked. wink

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Swtibogirl88: 5:32am On Jan 19, 2020
[color=#000000][/color]
Thank you
SunshineD1:

Let her file for divorce. Timeline for divorce to be final can be long and cumbersome. Takes years for some people.
After the divorce is final, she can change her name to her maiden name evidenced by newspaper publication, then request for a new international passport.
Her kids... Hmmmm, if the ex-husband agrees to her having full custody of the kids, then there has to be relevant documents to that effect.
AVO will eventually request for interview sef.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Themmy: 6:34am On Jan 19, 2020
Yes it can.
Toshine2:
Good day my People, can IJMB A levels certificates be evaluated by WES, has any one tried it before?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SunshineD1: 7:31am On Jan 19, 2020
glen1:
Am new on this forum and i appreciate so much information shared and have been helpful but l have a question ....am the principal applicant as Master degree holder with 2 wives ...am currently in the pool with one of my wife but can l add my second wife after Invitation to Apply (ITA).. my 5 children and 2 wives all bear my surname and 2 traditional wedding certificates..we have travel to London Dubai, Ireland and USA previously as a family but we all apply independently for visa attaching copy my own passport with visa and travel history to their own visa application..please l need suggest and advice on how best to go about with the application

Canada doesn't recognize polygamy.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SunshineD1: 8:04am On Jan 19, 2020
GBSS:

I think the monikers statement is ‘a child less than one year’.

I agree that the question does not give information about when the child was born, before, during or after the PPR process. But it would be a safe assumption to make, that the question is being asked because the child was birthed after AOR.

Making an assumption that the child is almost one year would be a long assumption that may not follow directly from the statement of the moniker as one can argue that the child could be 2 months old, which is far from your assumptions.

We all are making assumptions based on the limited info hence my seeking further clarification from the poster and asking him/her to pardon my intrusion.

My brain interpreted less than one year old as a child (infant) in the neighborhood of 9-11 months. I personally would have used a few months old for an infant of say 2-4 months.

I also wondered if people would wilfully withhold info of adding their newborn after AOR, during the wait for PPR or after PPR. Been on the journey for a few years but recently joined NL and I have read quite a lot here. Generally, families declare a newborn ASAP, irrespective of what stage they're at.

Your perspective is noted... Thank you

I hope the poster will be able to make informed decisions based on all the rejoinders.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 8:06am On Jan 19, 2020
glen1:
Am new on this forum and i appreciate so much information shared and have been helpful but l have a question ....am the principal applicant as Master degree holder with 2 wives ...am currently in the pool with one of my wife but can l add my second wife after Invitation to Apply (ITA).. my 5 children and 2 wives all bear my surname and 2 traditional wedding certificates..we have travel to London Dubai, Ireland and USA previously as a family but we all apply independently for visa attaching copy my own passport with visa and travel history to their own visa application..please l need suggest and advice on how best to go about with the application
polygamy is not recognized in the west. Your second wife has to apply as single

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Silversurfer1: 9:07am On Jan 19, 2020
SunshineD1:

Canada doesn't recognize polygamy.
Do you have a source for this information you've given?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stencil: 9:08am On Jan 19, 2020
Welcome back fam. I'm not sure if it was a Nairaland bot forced hiatus or a much needed personal break.. all the same, welcome back.

Came back here and searched for your announcement and saw that you hadn't posted in a while.
ednut1:
polygamy is not recognized in the west. Your second wife has to apply as single

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 19, 2020
Hello guys. Very silent reader here.
Joined this forum ending of last year and I want to start to process my application.
Please I need clarification on 2 things.
I work in my brother in law's company. it will be 3 years in august, before then I worked in customer care but that job doesn't fall under the eligible noc types for EE so I want to use only my current job. Is that going to be a problem? Will I still have to get work reference for the past job?
Also in this current job, getting a work reference won't be a problem at all but we don't get payslips. Can I make do with just the work reference? Do I absolutely need to get payslips cz it's really not going to possible.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 9:15am On Jan 19, 2020
Stencil:
Welcome back fam. I'm not sure if it was a Nairaland bot forced hiatus or a much needed personal break.. all the same, welcome back.

Came back here and searched for your announcement and saw that you hadn't posted in a while.
still in the ircc cooking pot angry. Was banned cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stencil: 9:16am On Jan 19, 2020
Polygamous marriages are not legal in Canada and are an offence under the Criminal Code of Canada.
Source

Silversurfer1:

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stencil: 9:18am On Jan 19, 2020
Awww same same. But soon soon.

LOL I'm glad they finally released you. cheesy

ednut1:
still in the ircc cooking pot angry. Was banned cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by weirdarkhitekt(m): 9:21am On Jan 19, 2020
glen1:

I honestly found this quite funny because I assumed you will know its status being well travelled. I believe Polygygy should be permissible but under stricter conditions than monogamous marriage contracts. This led me to google it. Read the wiki about polygamy in North America here

In your particular situation, you might need to consult an immigration lawyer if you want to emigrate with both your wives and your children. One wife claiming to be single will be a misrepresentation to IRCC.

As a layman (only lawyers are learned, y'know wink ) options include

1. 'legally' divorcing the wife with the highest CRS score and ceding custody of her children to her. Then applying as a family with the other wife while she applies as divorced.
2. Staying in Nigeria! grin instead of getting yourself into potential legal trouble in a foreign country and breaking your children's loving home(s)

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stencil: 9:30am On Jan 19, 2020
Dandilion:

I work in my brother in law's company. it will be 3 years in august, before then I worked in customer care but that job doesn't fall under the eligible noc types for EE so I want to use only my current job. Is that going to be a problem?
I don't see why it should be. As long as it is in an eligible NOC, you were paid and you can get the requested letter, you should be fine. Since it is a family business, I would take proactive steps like including paystubs/checks or show salary inflows into the account, this helps you immensely.

Will I still have to get work reference for the past job?
You only get work reference letters for jobs you are claiming points for. The rest goes into personal history. Short answer, No.

Also in this current job, getting a work reference won't be a problem at all but we don't get payslips. Can I make do with just the work reference? Do I absolutely need to get payslips cz it's really not going to possible.
Pay-slips are not a requirement when applying for EE, people include it to solidify their applications. How were you paid? If you were paid in cash, please see page one for a sample Cash Salary Certificate. Include your bank statement showing salary deposits, this would be very helpful to your application.

I hope this helps. Good luck with everything!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 19, 2020
Stencil:

I don't see why it should be. As long as it is in an eligible NOC, you were paid and you can get the requested letter, you should be fine. Since it is a family business, I would take proactive steps like including paystubs/checks or show salary inflows into the account, this helps you immensely.

You only get work reference letters for jobs you are claiming points for. The rest goes into personal history. Short answer, No.

Pay-slips are not a requirement when applying for EE, people include it to solidify their applications. How were you paid? If you were paid in cash, please see page one for a sample Cash Salary Certificate. Include your bank statement showing salary deposits, this would be very helpful to your application.

I hope this helps. Good luck with everything!

Thank you so much for your response. I get the vibe that you're a nice person. I have checked page one and I will be able to get the salary certificate. Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SunshineD1: 10:02am On Jan 19, 2020
Silversurfer1:

Canada: All forms of polygamy, and some informal multiple sexual relationships, are illegal under section 293 of the Criminal Code. Bigamy is banned by section 290. However, for a long time, the law banning polygamy has not been efficient. Source, Wikipedia

If poster is a Moslem, he should research well if it is allowed as per religion and how well to go about it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Oluwayinka91: 10:23am On Jan 19, 2020
Hello please can someone assist me with NOC for trade services/foreign operations in the bank, establishment of letters of credit,Negotiation,FX trading .i await responses.Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bankyh1905(m): 10:35am On Jan 19, 2020
Dear Stencil,

Welcome back to the thread after, what I believe was, a much-needed hiatus.
I look forward to celebrating with you very soon.

Best Regards,
Your fellow Canadian. grin

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Silversurfer1: 10:42am On Jan 19, 2020
Stencil:
Polygamous marriages are not legal in Canada and are an offence under the Criminal Code of Canada.
Source

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by jancollins: 12:32pm On Jan 19, 2020
glen1:

Well....

I've seen a Muslim guy who got PR with his 2 wives nd 6 children, and landed with all of them.
pls research more to know the easiest possible way out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by GBSS: 1:27pm On Jan 19, 2020
Hello all,
Please if there is an August 2019 AOR Whatsapp group, I would like to be added. Please if you are on the WhatsApp group, please PM me.
Many thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by GBSS: 1:33pm On Jan 19, 2020
bankyh1905:
Dear Stencil,

Welcome back to the thread after, what I believe was, a much-needed hiatus.
I look forward to celebrating with you very soon.

Best Regards,
Your fellow Canadian. grin
Bros I have PMed you. It’s time to unveil...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by eduevolutionnow(m): 1:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
Hello Guys, I'm new here.

I need to know if i need any other certificate for my crs score as i only have my Bsc and ICAN. Will that be enough and count as 2 certificates?

Also i just registered for wes and i was asked to add credential. What can i add there?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by DexterousOne(m): 1:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
eduevolutionnow:
Hello Guys, I'm new here.

I need to know if i need any other certificate for my crs score as i only have my Bsc and ICAN. Will that be enough and count as 2 certificates?

Also i just registered for wes and i was asked to add credential. What can i add there?

Thanks

You can't claim point with ICAN

Tho if you have AAT
You can claim points for this.

However
If you are up for it
You can do CIMA

We have a thread for it
Let me find the link
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
Hi guys. Please I have some questions.
I'm trying to find the right noc for my job description. I have seen one that most of the main duties match but the educational qualification doesn't match. I studied mass communication not any business related course and one of the educational qualifications is this
"A university degree or college diploma in business administration or other field related to the product or service being sold may be required"
My question is is this going to be a problem? Does the educational qualification have to match?

Also pls what is the Canadian equivalent of BCS? Will it help my scores? I'm thinking of doing it but I need to be sure I'm on the right track
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by eduevolutionnow(m): 2:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
DexterousOne:

You can't claim point with ICAN

Tho if you have AAT
You can claim points for this.

However
If you are up for it
You can do CIMA

We have a thread for it
Let me find the link
Okay,Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Silversurfer1: 2:05pm On Jan 19, 2020
jancollins:

Well....

I've seen a Muslim guy who got PR with his 2 wives nd 6 children, and landed with all of them.
pls research more to know the easiest possible way out.

You read this or you know the person personally? It's a crime in Canada, so how could he have gotten PR with his two wives?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Samuelobiora19(m): 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
Hello, Plz i want to ask a very simple question:
I have Bsc and Cima Certificate..I want to start WES Evaluation for the 2 Certificates..Plz do I pay differently for the two Certificates and get 2 diff. Reference Nos or I register it as one and get One Reference Nos for Both..??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by urblackpearl: 2:18pm On Jan 19, 2020
PM me

asikiye:
Hi everyone,
Any AOR group for January? Please can someone add me? Or please inbox me the link. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Thegirl2019: 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2020
Thank you soon much for the response I got on my question... May the good Lord grant everyone success at their various stages
Thanks @ GBSS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bankyh1905(m): 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
Finally! Now that I know who you are, I see you weren't joking when you said you knew me. No other active member can boast to have worked with me. grin grin grin
GBSS:

Bros I have PMed you. It’s time to unveil...

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.