Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1332003 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by GBSS: 3:36pm On Jan 19, 2020
bankyh1905:
Finally! Now that I know who you are, I see you weren't joking when you said you knew me. No other active member can boast to have worked with to me. grin grin grin
You are the boss bro. I wanted to make the unveiling fun and I succeeded.
Great reconnecting with you bro.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
hemor:

I just created an account using another email but I am getting the same error. Who I offend like this? cry

Any luck yet?
Try to:
Clear cache
Change browers
Restart PC, laptop or phone
Use a different PC, laptop or phone

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Toshine2: 4:16pm On Jan 19, 2020
Thank you, have you done it before? Or do you have anyone that jas done it recently so i can know how to go about it.

quote author=Themmy post=85916390]Yes it can. [/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eagles92(m): 4:42pm On Jan 19, 2020
Get one reference number for both of them

There is no point creating two profiles and paying double. Save your money
Samuelobiora19:
Hello, Plz i want to ask a very simple question:
I have Bsc and Cima Certificate..I want to start WES Evaluation for the 2 Certificates..Plz do I pay differently for the two Certificates and get 2 diff. Reference Nos or I register it as one and get One Reference Nos for Both..??

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Duchess2020: 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
Hi Ebun, does the BL transcript give extra points or it's just calculated alongside the LLB?? [color=#770077][/color]
Ebuncrown:
Good evening everyone,

Please I need a reliable contact in Law School Abuja that can assist with my transcript. It’s really not convenient travelling down there with my little one. Can it be done from Lagos without me going to Abuja?

Who has used CES? Do I also need to to courier copies of my certificate although I have uploaded copies on my application.

Also my transcript from Ife is taking so long. Please I need used and tested contacts that can help fast track this processes for me . Thank you all

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by adeptonlin(m): 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2020
I have been trying to pay my application fee on IRCC portal using my GTBank card. Transaction is being declined. This is not my first time of doing international transaction. What could be wrong?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Duchess2020: 5:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
Reaaallly need information on this also.

Anyone with details on CES evaluation for lawyers?

I have searched the entire forum and beyond, not one result pointed this out. Now that IQAS is on suspension, i really want to know if ECA from CES is a better alternative and if this is worth giving a shot for maximum (professional) points.
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Duchess2020: 5:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
Reallyyy need information on this too.
b0y:
Greetings people!

Anyone with details on CES evaluation for lawyers?

I have searched the entire forum and beyond, not one result pointed this out. Now that IQAS is on suspension, i really want to know if ECA from CES is a better alternative and if this is worth giving a shot for maximum (professional) points.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nedu2144(m): 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2020
Stephanie09:

So you mean to say , the secondary noc doesn’t count ? The moniker is good with his/her work experience and saying he/she should avoid issues and complications doesn’t truly reflect what cic ask for . I had gaps in my work experience and my primary noc was just 1year (continuous) , my other jobs summed up the 3years .
So please @claseek, you are good with your work experience and if you are confused , please reach out to me.

Good evening, pls help me with these;

I have Nysc exp(1yr) 2016-2017 and currently working smwh(2 yrs n 2 months) Admin related. Does it mean I can use Nysc as primary Noc? Bkos matching the two years with Noc is confusing and I don't want complication.

Is there any implication later, as per being limited to apply jobs as per Nysc(school teacher).

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Itzpearlz: 5:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
Dandilion:

Thank you so much for your response. I get the vibe that you're a nice person. I have checked page one and I will be able to get the salary certificate. Thanks again.

Yes, Stencil is a nice person. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bankyh1905(m): 5:32pm On Jan 19, 2020
You can use any of the work experiences as primary NOC as both are for at least a continuous one year. Also, your primary or secondary NOC doesn't limit the jobs you can apply for. The NOCs are there to ensure that you're a skilled worker for the Canadian labor market.

One who has other work experience(s) with skills that are needed in the Canadian labor market could find jobs with that, even though they didn't claim points for same during EE application.

I hope you understand my argument.

Nedu2144:

I have Nysc exp(1yr) 2016-2017 and currently working smwh(2 yrs n 2 months) Admin related. Does it mean I can use Nysc as primary Noc? Bkos matching the two years with Noc is confusing and I don't want complication.

Is there any implication later, as per being limited to apply jobs as per Nysc(school teacher).
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by adeptonlin(m): 5:33pm On Jan 19, 2020
adeptonlin:
I have been trying to pay my application fee on IRCC portal using my GTBank card. Transaction is being declined. This is not my first time of doing international transaction. What could be wrong?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stephanie09: 5:43pm On Jan 19, 2020
Nedu2144:

Thank you

Goodevening, you can use anyone of your jobs as your primary Noc. The Nysc is 1 year continuous which is appropriate, your admin job too would be fine as your primary Noc .
I don’t understand what you mean by matching the two years with Noc, if you are trying to claim points for three years work experience, the admin job would be necessary too. Match your job duties with the appropriate Noc for the admin job , you would be fine . (Check NOC 1221 and NOC 1241 )
I don’t think there’s any implication as per getting jobs later .
I hope this was helpful.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nedu2144(m): 6:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
bankyh1905:
You can use any of the work experiences as primary NOC as both are for at least a continuous one year. Also, your primary or secondary NOC doesn't limit the jobs you can apply for. The NOCs are there to ensure that you're a skilled worker for the Canadian labor market.

One who has other work experience(s) with skills that are needed in the Canadian labor market could find jobs with that, even though they didn't claim points for same during EE application.

I hope you understand my argument.

Thanks bro
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nedu2144(m): 6:12pm On Jan 19, 2020
Stephanie09:

Goodevening, you can use anyone of your jobs as your primary Noc. The Nysc is 1 year continuous which is appropriate, your admin job too would be fine as your primary Noc .
I don’t understand what you mean by matching the two years with Noc, if you are trying to claim points for three years work experience, the admin job would be necessary too. Match your job duties with the appropriate Noc for the admin job , you would be fine . (Check NOC 1221 and NOC 1241 )
I don’t think there’s any implication as per getting jobs later .
I hope this was helpful.

Wow thanks.

I was actually referring to the two years of admin work. You hv given Noc which I will check.

I was thinking VOs focus more on primary Noc, and since it(my job) is more related to other several nocs , It is better I use Nysc as primary and reduce their eagle eyes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by desmag1(m): 6:18pm On Jan 19, 2020
I have been following this thread and God bless everyone helping us.

Please what will be used to verify the work experience because I basically get money to my account from my customer after fixing solar inverter for them. Can that be count as a work experience in the process or can I use my CAC.

Please I will appreciate a kind response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
Nedu2144:

Wow thanks.

I was actually referring to the two years of admin work. You hv given Noc which I will check.

I was thinking VOs focus more on primary Noc, and since it(my job) is more related to other several nocs , It is better I use Nysc as primary and reduce their eagle eyes.
In my opinion i think you should use the admin job as primary noc. Alberta most times pick admin noc. it will give you a better chance

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Otapiapia1: 6:49pm On Jan 19, 2020
Nenyezz:
In my opinion i think you should use the admin job as primary noc. Alberta most times pick admin noc. it will give you a better chance
one question please... I have worked as an administrative assistant for 2years before getting a Job as a safety officer, and I'm looking towards Alberta for provincial nomination.. Is it wise to choose administrative Assistant as a primary noc with bsc biochemistry?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by magd: 7:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
Alberta selects based on occupation in demand irrespective of what you studied.So you are good to go, all the best.
Otapiapia1:
one question please... I have worked as an administrative assistant for 2years before getting a Job as a safety officer, and I'm looking towards Alberta for provincial nomination.. Is it wise to choose administrative Assistant as a primary noc with bsc biochemistry?

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Otapiapia1: 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
[quote author=magd post=85936364]Alberta selects based on occupation in demand irrespective of what you studied.So you are good to go, all the best.
Thank you sir
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
Dandilion:

Hi guys. Please I have some questions.
I'm trying to find the right noc for my job description. I have seen one that most of the main duties match but the educational qualification doesn't match. I studied mass communication not any business related course and one of the educational qualifications is this
"A university degree or college diploma in business administration or other field related to the product or service being sold may be required"
My question is is this going to be a problem? Does the educational qualification have to match?

Also pls what is the Canadian equivalent of BCS? Will it help my scores? I'm thinking of doing it but I need to be sure I'm on the right track

Guys please help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by jpj(m): 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2020
adeptonlin:

Make use of a visa card for easier successful payment
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Hervoice: 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2020
Hello house,
Please if there is a July 2019 AOR Whatsapp group, I would like to be added. Please PM me if you are in the group.
Many thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by teeielts360: 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2020
adeptonlin:

Your security number is the Security, 3 digit number at the back of your card. Try using that instead of your pin number to authenticate the transaction. This might solve your ish.

Please note that GTB has one of the highest exchange rates for international payments. Gtb might not be your best option as there might be a difference of 20CAD compared to banks like sterling(sterling has the best rate).

All the Best.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by adeptonlin(m): 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
Visa card from any bank?
jpj:

Make use of a visa card for easier successful payment
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by usmee(m): 9:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
Good evening guys. I received my ITA earlier this month and I have 2 questions pls

1. I did my MSc in the UK and I only did WES for my UK MSc which is my highest qualification, so I want to know if I will have to upload my WAEC and BEng when uploading my educational document.

2. I plan on getting married later this year, does my wife to be have to write IELTS too or can I just add her to my profile and at what point in time can I do it?

Thank you so much for your help thus far.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by GABRIEL299(m): 9:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
Somebody direct me to IELTS help, I wanna ace this thing once and for all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Elektra008(f): 9:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
concept4411:
Hello all.

VO is Accra. PoF was treasury bills and matured 2 weeks ago. Converted it to dollars and opened a don accct for it. Need to inform IRCc or not?? Please advice ASAP
please how did you convert your pof to dollars?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Afra88(m): 9:44pm On Jan 19, 2020
Hi, My wife’s final divorce documents are dated after our wedding day as the documents delayed and we could not postpone the wedding. Will this be a problem for the PR process? As I am the PA. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SunshineD1: 10:13pm On Jan 19, 2020
Elektra008:
please how did you convert your pof to dollars?

Buy from bureau de change and open a domiciliary account to lodge the funds.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by hemor(m): 10:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
Mamaroon:

Any luck yet?
Try to:
Clear cache
Change browers
Restart PC, laptop or phone
Use a different PC, laptop or phone
I just tried more browsers and another laptop, now I've tired Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Edge, Internet Explorer and Brave browsers. I've also tried 2 laptops and my phone. I've also tried creating another account and I've contacted vfsglobal (phone, email and twitter) still no solution. I don't know what else to do tbh.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stencil: 10:36pm On Jan 19, 2020
Bless your heart my fellow Canadian!
You held down the fort pretty well! cheesy

bankyh1905:
Dear Stencil,

Welcome back to the thread after, what I believe was, a much-needed hiatus.
I look forward to celebrating with you very soon.

Best Regards,
Your fellow Canadian. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.