Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1332660 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by pointmarshal: 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2020
Hello House,

When uploading the Nigeria Police Certificate, do you upload only the pink page or all the pages with finger prints etc....

Someone just shared that an application got rejected because they provided incomplete police certificate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by victorychapel: 11:13pm On Feb 18, 2020
pointmarshal:
Hello House,

When uploading the Nigeria Police Certificate, do you upload only the pink page or all the pages with finger prints etc....

Someone just shared that an application got rejected because they provided incomplete police certificate

All the pages including finger prints

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by pointmarshal: 11:21pm On Feb 18, 2020
victorychapel:

All the pages including finger prints

Thanks for your response.

I uploaded only the pink one because I saw it somewhere here that it was sufficient. I really hope it’s fine.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by victorychapel: 11:34pm On Feb 18, 2020
pointmarshal:

I uploaded only the pink one because I saw it somewhere here that it was sufficient. I really hope it’s fine.

You can raise a case enquiry and just upload all....

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Aybobby29(m): 11:58pm On Feb 18, 2020
opatolad:
Congratulations!!!

Can you kindly forward your study materials, if it won't be much of a bother.

My email is: aybobby29@yahoo.com.
Thank you.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 12:22am On Feb 19, 2020
The pink copy is enough, a lot have been doing that. Save yourself the stress.

pointmarshal:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 12:24am On Feb 19, 2020
pointmarshal:

This is not necessary, go through the PPR stories of people recently and even of old, pink copy is more than enough.

victorychapel:

You can raise a case enquiry and just upload all....

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by pointmarshal: 1:04am On Feb 19, 2020
Eraytee:
This is not necessary, go through the PPR stories of people recently and even of old, pink copy is more than enough.

Alright, thanks guys for your response.

Fingers crossed!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by alaraa: 3:26am On Feb 19, 2020
It's PPR guys!!! grin grin grin

***Feb 18th***

ITA September 5, 2019
MED September 25, 2019
AOR November 3, 2019
BIL November 20, 2019
Biometrics completed November 29, 2019
***silence***
GU February 16, 2020
PPR February 18, 2020

Family of 2 *moi et hubby*

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bamangar: 3:59am On Feb 19, 2020
alaraa:

***Feb 18th***

ITA September 5, 2019
MED September 25, 2019
AOR November 3, 2019
BIL November 20, 2019
***silence***
GU February 16, 2020
PPR February 18, 2020

Congratulations, something lit and positive to start up the day.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by egoakolam(f): 4:52am On Feb 19, 2020
Thank you so much. I contacted them yesterday and they modified and I have just paid. Thanks a lot.

Palaexpress:

Hi.

Yes, had copy delivery of your ECA to you is part of the package. Please note that there are two modes of delivery; (1) courier delivery with tracking capabilities (eg DHL) at CAD 85, and (2) regular delivery with no tracking capabilities at CAD 10.
So, write to them to change the delivery type to the CAD 10 delivery. That will bring your bill to CAD 230.

All the best!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Betap: 5:33am On Feb 19, 2020
alaraa:

***Feb 18th***

ITA September 5, 2019
MED September 25, 2019
AOR November 3, 2019
BIL November 20, 2019
***silence***
GU February 16, 2020
PPR February 18, 2020

Congratulations...May the land favour you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 19, 2020
Congratulations!!!! my Aor is November 6th oooo I cant wait to see the golden mail
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 6:28am On Feb 19, 2020
Congratulations to you and yours... go and prosper in Canada.

alaraa:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Agbeni33: 7:09am On Feb 19, 2020
Mrsc22:
CIMA is done all year round. Result is known immediately. Transcript and certificate out 6weeks after final paper.

BCS is done March and September. Certificate out in about 3months after paper.

Noun is 1year or so (not sure)

I will say go for CIMA. If a paper is failed, it can b rewritten immediately depending on person. But BCS you hv to wait till d next month it id being written. Imagine failing in march and waiting till September to rewrite.

Thank you for the information and the advice

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 7:26am On Feb 19, 2020
alaraa:

Congratulations! We tap into your testimony grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Erigo23: 7:27am On Feb 19, 2020
Chinemeze17:
Good evening guys, please lawyers in the house who have evaluated their credentials with wes, is it compulsory you must also process and send your law school transcript?
For those that did not process law school transcript, please did that exclusion affect your application in your EE profile by reducing your points??
Please someone kindly help out, I am at cross roads on whether to add law school details on my wes profile and send the documents or just leave it so far as it does not have consequences.

If u send only LLB to WES = equivalent to one degree
If u send LLB and LAWSCH to WES = equivalent to 2 or more degrees
If u wait till May and send to IQAS= A professional degree

NOTE: what ever they state on ur ECA is what you use. you CANNOT evaluate only LLB with WES and claim 2 or more or claim professional degree
You cannot evaluate LLB and law sch result with WES and claim Professional degree.
WES doesn’t give professional degree to lawyers only IQAS does...so if u can wait for IQAS do that if not use WES and evaluate LLB and LAWSCH result

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Hermonie: 8:10am On Feb 19, 2020
Good morning everyone,
Please I apologise if I have to take you back.
I just need a bit of clarification.
My friend wants to start his Canadian journey.
He is a lawyer and has finished law school and also has a Master's degree.
Does he evaluate his highest degree with IQAS?
Thanks so much.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Hephzibah2018: 8:44am On Feb 19, 2020
alaraa:

***Feb 18th***

ITA September 5, 2019
MED September 25, 2019
AOR November 3, 2019
BIL November 20, 2019
***silence***
GU February 16, 2020
PPR February 18, 2020

Wow.....go forth and prosper, Congrats to you and yours! Great news to start the day with. Our AOR dates are only a few days apart, I pray my testimony comes soon in Jesus mighty name Amen.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by EyesondPrize: 8:44am On Feb 19, 2020
Your friend should only evaluate his masters degree with WES.

Hermonie:
Good morning everyone,
Please I apologise if I have to take you back.
I just need a bit of clarification.
My friend wants to start his Canadian journey.
He is a lawyer and has finished law school and also has a Master's degree.
Does he evaluate his highest degree with IQAS?
Thanks so much.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by EyesondPrize: 8:45am On Feb 19, 2020
Congratulations...all the best in Canada.

alaraa:

***Feb 18th***

ITA September 5, 2019
MED September 25, 2019
AOR November 3, 2019
BIL November 20, 2019
***silence***
GU February 16, 2020
PPR February 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Aybobby29(m): 8:50am On Feb 19, 2020
Yinkles245:
Good afternoon

Congratulations to everyone on their ielts results today.

For those who are still preparing to write it will end in praise.

I previewed my ielts mod results earlier today and I got L-8.5, R-8.5,W-7.5 W-7.5

I return all the glory back to God and also want to say a big thank you to every one who assisted

@blissnenye thank you so much for hammering writing into my head it was worth it.

The rest of the Journey will be with full speed in Jesus name.
Pls kindly help with IELTS materials. I am new here o. Thanks Aybobby29@yahoo.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nkydechik: 9:03am On Feb 19, 2020
Please i am in the same boat. Been trying to log in to no avail...

Candanyl:
Just yesterday I got a mail from IRCC for update of proof of fund and also update WES. I have been trying to log in to avail. Who else got this?

NB I'm pre ITA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jolieee: 9:20am On Feb 19, 2020
eghosaadeghe:
Okay, so I think i’v returned back to earth now.
My Timeline
IELTS : April 6th 2019 L8 R9 W7 S8
WES : August 19th 2019 (Professional degree)
ITA : August 20th 2019 (CRS 465)
AOR : September 21st 2019
MEP/BIL : October 3rd 2019
GU 1 : October 17th 2019
GU 2 : February 13th 2020
Love Letter (PPR) : February 14th 2020
Family of 1

AOR
Finally decided my application was ready for submission after going through it the 479th time. Had just one letter of explanation for gift deed and uploaded payslips and highlighted salary deposits. For proof of PR and proof of status of sibling, I submitted the exact same documents ( citizenship document and Canadian passport). Paid RPRF and received AOR same day (21st September) . God bless you big bro!!!

A new journey begins...God is indeed awesome!!!

Congratulations on your PPR...
Please, did you include attestation of birth for your sibling? My issue is that my brother doesnt have, and I'm wondering if we can have one done for him at national population commission, so we can use for the application? I would also appreciate a list of documents you submitted for siblings points... Thanks in advance for your response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Kaygirl33: 9:51am On Feb 19, 2020
alaraa:

***Feb 18th***

ITA September 5, 2019
MED September 25, 2019
AOR November 3, 2019
BIL November 20, 2019
***silence***
GU February 16, 2020
PPR February 18, 2020

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by PanicButton: 10:09am On Feb 19, 2020
Hi Guys,

I submitted my application on the 6th of February, my medical was shown as passed (18th), but I am surprised to receive an ADR for the completion of a schedule A background declaration form. What does this entail? My friend who submitted his earlier was never asked to fill any form, plus, the information they are requesting for will be identical to the one that had been provided. Please I need a bit of clarity as to the purpose and its significance on my application. I know cases are judged on individual merit, but why isn't it a normal requirement for everyone? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by muvey10: 10:12am On Feb 19, 2020
Please help me !!!!!!Noc gurus
So I am self employed and I run a water factory. However I am a civil and environmental engineer and my job duties include
-Supervising Water treatment operators daily on our water treatment process
Ensuring adherence to Quality control procedures
Designing and constructing water supply systems in communities companies and homes(like 5% of the business)
Most of the business is about production
I taught my NOC was 2131 civil engineering but people are saying no. I need urgent help on those that can help me dissect it.
Most of my documentation puts us as a production factory.

Please help me!!!!! NOC mismatch is as good as not even getting ITA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by muvey10: 10:38am On Feb 19, 2020
Could it be 0016 because I am CEO of a light manufacturing company. And most of those job duties I saw there I do it. Red présent the company internationally, hire middle managers
muvey10:
Please help me !!!!!!Noc gurus
So I am self employed and I run a water factory. However I am a civil and environmental engineer and my job duties include
-Supervising Water treatment operators daily on our water treatment process
Ensuring adherence to Quality control procedures
Designing and constructing water supply systems in communities companies and homes(like 5% of the business)
Most of the business is about production
I taught my NOC was 2131 civil engineering but people are saying no. I need urgent help on those that can help me dissect it.
Most of my documentation puts us as a production factory.

Please help me!!!!! NOC mismatch is as good as not even getting ITA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kiari: 10:43am On Feb 19, 2020
alaraa:

***Feb 18th***

ITA September 5, 2019
MED September 25, 2019
AOR November 3, 2019
BIL November 20, 2019
***silence***
GU February 16, 2020
PPR February 18, 2020

Aww, this is beautiful. Congratulations to You and Yours... grin The timeline we all pray for.
It has ended in praise...

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Chukwuemekatehi(m): 10:49am On Feb 19, 2020
I predict 468 today. If you are within the range of this to 470, start jumping up, your ITA is coming.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 11:00am On Feb 19, 2020
Chukwuemekatehi:
I predict 468 today. If you are within the range of this to 470, start jumping up, your ITA is coming.

I'm thinking 470

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by lasignor(m): 11:19am On Feb 19, 2020
Chukwuemekatehi:
I'm gonna predict 470. 468 might not come today but should come in the next two draws (guaranteed if there's a B2B draw in-between) because of the Chinese (2nd highest Canadian immigrants of 2019) that haven't been writing IELTS this month. I think it might drop to as low as 465 in March/April if the whole Corona Virus brouhaha lingers till then.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.