Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1330383 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by akosh005: 10:42am On Mar 12, 2020
lasignor:
Master’s in what? Be mindful of the fact that WES doesn’t evaluate some professional courses as “professional”, especially Law. If you are a medical doctor then you are safe.
Education
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 10:44am On Mar 12, 2020
lasignor:
Master’s in what? Be mindful of the fact that WES doesn’t evaluate some professional courses as “professional”, especially Law. If you are a medical doctor then you are safe.
abeg what concerns masters with wes professional evaluation . medical doctors using wes

akosh005:
Morning house, when filling the details on WES website. Under institution type i click professional education qualification for the master program am evaluating. I'm i on track pls.
what you click does not affect final wes evaluation
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by akosh005: 10:53am On Mar 12, 2020
ednut1:
abeg what concerns masters with wes professional evaluation . medical doctors using wes

what you click does not affect final wes evaluation
Thanks. Really appreciate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SchwarzMann: 11:05am On Mar 12, 2020
This uncle doesn't understand the flow. Naira to USD then to CAD finally reduces the value of your naira in CAD.

lasignor:
It can’t catch up with USD. The only way it will ever catch up with USD is if 1CAD equals 1USD and that’s probably never going to happen. Its like saying USD will catch up with Pounds Sterling - no way in hell! grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Femmelle: 11:09am On Mar 12, 2020
Thank you so much @ednut1, you are such a phenomenal person. I sincerely appreciate your prompt response. God bless you. However. I am not clear about response number two, Can I go ahead and withdraw the application and would not be affected?
ednut1:

1- no issue
2- you can
3- it may lead to extensive security checks. As long as he has no record of genocide or killings nothing to worry about
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Femmelle: 11:11am On Mar 12, 2020
Thank you so much @amaya21. God bless you

amaya21:
1) Any work experience can be added to your EE if it was paid, performed within the last ten years, and within NOC A, B or 0. However, people can choose which ones they want to put in personal history and which ones they want in EE.

2) You can modify/delete your profile without penalty

3) Spouses are not required to include work experience in EE, especially outside Canada as it doesn't add points. However, after ITA the spouse will need to declare work experience among other things in the last ten years when filling the personal history section.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Femmelle: 11:13am On Mar 12, 2020
Please what do you mean by personal history? Is it different from EE profile?

amaya21:
1) Any work experience can be added to your EE if it was paid, performed within the last ten years, and within NOC A, B or 0. However, people can choose which ones they want to put in personal history and which ones they want in EE.

2) You can modify/delete your profile without penalty

3) Spouses are not required to include work experience in EE, especially outside Canada as it doesn't add points. However, after ITA the spouse will need to declare work experience among other things in the last ten years when filling the personal history section.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mirian91(f): 11:32am On Mar 12, 2020
Congratulations. I tap into your good news. Please can you share a whastapp link to me to join a group preferably those that have gotten ITA. I'm in a limbo with no communication. My documents are ready, just waiting for IELTS result as it is my second attempt. Thanks in advance.
[quote author=DeeCan post=87065637][/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by adeptonlin(m): 11:41am On Mar 12, 2020
What do IRCC check under Security?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Wendyok: 11:52am On Mar 12, 2020
Please whats this I am seeing from wes....it previously says my result has been sent to my school for verification...but I logged in to see this again....what may be wrong please...
Please help me out....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Wendyok: 11:54am On Mar 12, 2020
Please I feel I have passed this staged...the last time I checked it says my result has been sent to my school for verification...now I am seeing this please...

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by COPR2020: 12:00pm On Mar 12, 2020
Wendyok:
Please I feel I have passed this staged...the last time I checked it says my result has been sent to my school for verification...now I am seeing this please...

It means your school has responded to the verification mail. You should get a completion date by today or tomorrow based on the time they received your document.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Queenmaker: 1:09pm On Mar 12, 2020
Hello, everyone.
Please, could people share their recent experience...?
How long did it take Wes to complete your evaluation after receiving verification from schools? Was it 20 or 35 working days? Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by jolicharment: 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2020
Good afternoon all
Quick question please.
I would like to ask if there’s an active group (WhatsApp group) for people that must have received their PPR and has relocated already. Am currently on the last stage of my application and patiently waiting for the GOLDEN LETTER which is supposed to come in this month or first week of next month. I wish to get myself updated and informed from people that must have relocated already.
Many thanks

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by pandora1: 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
so happy to hear this. Your case popped in my mind some weeks back and i wondered what you current situation was.
I'm glad it ended well. Congrats to you and wifey.
gretop:
LONG POST ALERT
Finally, I have my passport with the PR visa stamped on it.

Yours Faithfully,
Gretop!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by onyexx: 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
jolicharment:
Good afternoon all
Quick question please.
I would like to ask if there’s an active group (WhatsApp group) for people that must have received their PPR and has relocated already. Am currently on the last stage of my application and patiently waiting for the GOLDEN LETTER which is supposed to come in this month or first week of next month. I wish to get myself updated and informed from people that must have relocated already.
Many thanks

You can ask on the sister thread...I think there are telegram and WhatsApp groups for people living in different provinces

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by onyexx: 1:38pm On Mar 12, 2020
March AOR mates..kindly add me o...please pm me so I can send my digits....gracias!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
Femmelle:
Thank you so much @ednut1, you are such a phenomenal person. I sincerely appreciate your prompt response. God bless you. However. I am not clear about response number two, Can I go ahead and withdraw the application and would not be affected?
2. Do as you wise no issues
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ifyonline(f): 2:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
I am just confused, even in the post ITA grp i am in, since yesterday its been a subject of discussion. Only to come here and see same discussion. Make person no dey where e dey soap enter eye oh.
Thanks.

lasignor:
Don’t worry yourself about that. You’ll be fine.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Prisscindy(f): 2:36pm On Mar 12, 2020
kelz2205:
Hello, pls can you enlighten me on the application process for iqas, I want to prepare my docs before May when they resume accepting applications, I need details such as address where the transcript is sent, is electronic transcript necessary, documents required, (I have a BSc) as well as any other info you might deem important, thanks in anticipation.

I didn't use IQAS for my evaluation but I guess their process should be similar to WES. But your best bet is to check their website for more detailed information or anyone who has used them will be able to advise you better.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ifyonline(f): 2:39pm On Mar 12, 2020
Please PM when you have been added, i am looking for march AOR grp too.

onyexx:
March AOR mates..kindly add me o...please pm me so I can send my digits....gracias!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by onyexx: 3:04pm On Mar 12, 2020
ifyonline:
Please PM when you have been added, i am looking for march AOR grp too.

Doesn’t look like there’s one...maybe we shld create one
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 3:14pm On Mar 12, 2020
[quote author=adeptonlin post=87382490][/quote]google it, there is an article on canadavisa on it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by nwugon(f): 3:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
For those claiming point for 1 year Nysc, what type of documents are you showing to proof work place, mine is military school in Kaduna, no way to get reference letter from them. And no contact of any of those military men that I served under. Advice please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by COPR2020: 3:49pm On Mar 12, 2020
nwugon:
For those claiming point for 1 year Nysc, what type of documents are you showing to proof work place, mine is military school in Kaduna, no way to get reference letter from them. And no contact of any of those military men that I served under. Advice please.
I believe someone with same circumstance as you got PPR few pages away. However, you can draft your job description, notarize it and attach evidence of salary payment during the period. Also LOE is necessary to explain your circumstance, and probably the place is currently insecured at the moment for you to get a reference letter.
NB: this is only my suggestion
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Iyanu6000: 4:15pm On Mar 12, 2020
Good Evening ,

I am about to apply Unilag HRDC to boost my score, I am confused which to go for Diploma in Information or Advanced Diploma in Human Resources.

I would like to know they are evaluated by WES as the same points, I confirmed from them they both send Diploma and Advance Diploma to WES.
I am confused
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Iyanu6000: 4:25pm On Mar 12, 2020
I would like to Damilolaayoni123@gmail.com

yemblaze:
@All

Good evening everyone,

If anyone is writing IELTS in April and would like to join a FREE whatsapp group for tutorials. Please PM me with your evidence of payment for the exam.

cc: @wasseynewest

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Queenmaker: 4:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
Queenmaker:
Hello, everyone.
Please, could people share their recent experience...?
How long did it take Wes to complete your evaluation after receiving verification from schools? Was it 20 or 35 working days? Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mobenjackson(m): 4:47pm On Mar 12, 2020
Does the online IELTS score change or remain the same after an EOR(remark) is done, irrespective of the remark is changed or not?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by COPR2020: 4:59pm On Mar 12, 2020
Iyanu6000:
Good Evening ,

I am about to apply Unilag HRDC to boost my score, I am confused which to go for Diploma in Information or Advanced Diploma in Human Resources.

I would like to know they are evaluated by WES as the same points, I confirmed from them they both send Diploma and Advance Diploma to WES.
I am confused

Do the Advanced diploma which has been tested and trusted

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.