Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,670 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (439) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1333886 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Fabguen: 11:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
Fabguen:
@justwise, please help unban user Mamaroon.

Was banned while preparing page 1 links on the TEF thread.

@justwise, the TEF thread has been quarantined. Is there something wrong?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by EyesondPrize: 11:33pm On Mar 18, 2020
Send only AAT.

Marykelly:
I sent both AAT and ACA hope it won’t be an issue?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nkydechik: 11:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
Please I'm still waiting for anyone with a useful information. I need a contact number for UNN transcripti verfication. Its Very Urgent pls!

VERY VERY URGENT!!!

Hello everyone,
Please does anyone here have a contact number for UNN IVERIFICATION?

My sister has just thursday and friday for UNN to respond to the transcript verification which has been paid for since last week. I will be so happy if someone, anyone can respond to me plsssssssssss. Thank you

EyesondPrize:
Send only AAT.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bezimo(m): 1:34am On Mar 19, 2020
Nickigold:
Please what is the best city to relocate to in Canada..for family
Pls need urgent response

Cost wise, Winterpeg is not a bad idea, but If you have money Vancouver and Toronto.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Marykelly: 1:58am On Mar 19, 2020
EyesondPrize:
Send only AAT.

I already put both on my Wes profile and sent both certificates by fax, is it possible to still remove the ACA and leave the AAT.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kechymaria: 4:10am On Mar 19, 2020
Yes you can remove ACA. It is a waste money cos it doesn't have evaluation but AAT does. Just send WES an email with your reference number that you want to remove it. Hope that helps
Marykelly:
I already put both on my Wes profile and sent both certificates by fax, is it possible to still remove the ACA and leave the AAT.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BlestHanneSSG: 7:49am On Mar 19, 2020
lol, a bolded. Maybe we mentioned TEF too many a time recently that it started 'trending', way too much for the spambot's liking.
On a serious note, pls @justwise, kindly help out in freeing @Mamaroon and the TEF thread, which my family and indeed, a lot of people here are keen followers of. Thank you in anticipation.
Fabguen:

@justwise, the TEF thread has been quarantined. Is there something wrong?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Marykelly: 8:14am On Mar 19, 2020
kechymaria:
Yes you can remove ACA. It is a waste money cos it doesn't have evaluation but AAT does. Just send WES an email with your reference number that you want to remove it. Hope that helps
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by KsMom: 8:16am On Mar 19, 2020
No draw yesterday sad

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Donpaper: 8:23am On Mar 19, 2020
ayandee:
give it your all. Be consistent, seek guidance from the wonderful people in the TEF thread and you will surely testify.
mama please, I need some EO and EE tips from urgently.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by justwise(m): 8:29am On Mar 19, 2020
BlestHanneSSG:
lol, a bolded. Maybe we mentioned TEF too many a time recently that it started 'trending', way too much for the spambot's liking.
On a serious note, pls @justwise, kindly help out in freeing @Mamaroon and the TEF thread, which my family and indeed, a lot of people here are great fans of. Thank you in anticipation.

That account was unbanned since yesterday and I quoted all that contacted me but still people are still asking me to unbanned the same account
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ayandee: 8:36am On Mar 19, 2020
Donpaper:
mama please, I need some EO and EE tips from urgently.
PM me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 19, 2020
justwise:

That account was unbanned since yesterday and I quoted all that contacted me but still people are still asking me to unbanned the same account

Thanks Justwise, Etrange, BlestHanneSSG, Fabguen. Unfortunately the French thread has disappeared. Grateful if you can reinstate, Justwise.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Realbutem: 8:43am On Mar 19, 2020
ednut1:
ignored. I don forget say na u madam trouble maker. Go and face ur imaginary aipp and rnip mtcheew. If a kind pnp now goes to select your noc and you are not in the pool then. Dont come here to cry o

Oh bros. I appreciate that you and @stencil are still here with us. I have been a silent reader from the time of ladymarshal, Tina and co. And I appreciate all you do for us. God bless u. All the best with your plans.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 19, 2020
Hopefully French content can be restored. If not, manage these.

11 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 19, 2020
Part 2

5 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 19, 2020
Part 3

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by magd: 9:03am On Mar 19, 2020
There was a draw yesterday but I can only see pnp candidates getting ita
KsMom:
No draw yesterday sad
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Realbutem: 9:08am On Mar 19, 2020
Thanks mamaroon. God bless you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by claseek(f): 9:12am On Mar 19, 2020
I'm really worried about the future of canada immigration (express entry and others) with this Covid19. I'm about to pay for my transcript...and i dont know if i should go ahead or not. it is well ooo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Chenkes: 9:18am On Mar 19, 2020
Lol. You better go ahead and pay what you want to pay.

claseek:
I'm really worried about the future of canada immigration (express entry and others) with this Covid19. I'm about to pay for my transcript...and i dont know if i should go ahead or not. it is well ooo

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 9:21am On Mar 19, 2020
go ahead because this pandemic of covid-19 virus would pass soon. be proactive by doing your part of the process (IELTS&ECA). ielts had been put on hold in so many European countries for now.

claseek:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by justwise(m): 9:29am On Mar 19, 2020
Mamaroon:

Thanks Justwise, Etrange, BlestHanneSSG, Fabguen. Unfortunately the French thread has disappeared. So much info there....very unfortunate. Grateful if you can reinstate, Justwise.

Please avoid typing anything in French because the antispambot will always block it and ban your ID, that was why you got banned previously.

I quoted the post already so you don't need to repost it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 19, 2020
You better go and pay. You never start ECA you are worrying. Use this period that Wes is taking time off to push your transcripts out especially if it is a Nigerian uni.

claseek:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nkydechik: 9:43am On Mar 19, 2020
Nkydechik:

Please I'm still waiting for anyone with a useful information. I need a contact number for UNN transcripti verfication. Its Very Urgent pls!

VERY VERY URGENT!!!

Hello everyone,
Please does anyone here have a contact number for UNN IVERIFICATION?

My sister has just thursday and friday for UNN to respond to the transcript verification which has been paid for since last week. I will be so happy if someone, anyone can respond to me plsssssssssss. Thank you

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 19, 2020
justwise:

Please avoid typing anything in French because the antispambot will always block it and ban your ID, that was why you got banned previously.

I quoted the post already so you don't need to repost it

Thanks Justwise.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BlestHanneSSG: 9:47am On Mar 19, 2020
Don't be angry pls. Thanks.
justwise:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BlestHanneSSG: 10:02am On Mar 19, 2020
Quite loud and deep!

MJKJ:
You never start ECA you are worrying.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by slydog(m): 10:13am On Mar 19, 2020
I'm scheduled for medicals on 24th, I tried sending a mail to iom it bounced back. I want to find out if the test will still go on given this covid-19 wahala.
Pls who has been able to reach them recently?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nickigold(f): 10:56am On Mar 19, 2020
Good morning
Please is it advise able to input my SSCE profile on WES
I have input the other degree and diploma
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 19, 2020
There was a pnp draw yesterday
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 19, 2020
Nickigold:
Good morning
Please is it advise able to input my SSCE profile on WES
I have input the other degree and diploma
you dont need ssce evaluated . Only degrees and diploma

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.