Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1338648 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yemblaze(f): 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2019
1. Register with cima on https://www.cimaglobal.com/Starting-CIMA/Starting-CIMA/Registration/ fee is 77£. Please pay online, if you pay to the Nigerian office, your registration will take weeks.

2. Send your credentials to CIMA. you'll get the email to send it after registration

3. Study for your exams with Astranti.com and Opentuition.com and Kaplan Text.

4. Exam registration is £70 per paper.. Exam is electronic, you choose a convenient time, date and center ( any pearsonVUE center).,The various centres and their addresses will appear during registration, so you can choose a center near you. DO NOT PAY ANY MONEY TO THE TEST CENTER.. You're to book for your exam atleast two days to the exam day.

5. You will get a provisional result after each exam, then details will be uploaded to your account after like 2 days.. pass mark is 100/150. There are 60 questions for 2hrs for BA1-3.. then 85 questions for BA4, 2 hrs

6. You're to write BA1 to BA4 in order to get the certificate in Business accounting which you'll evaluate with wes.

7. On how long it will take, depends on you.. you can check the syllabus and study materials to know how long it can take you to cover it.. However, it took me about 6 - 7 weeks

8. When you're done with your 4 exams, you'll wait for like two days for it to be updated...Then you can register with WES

9. Once you have gotten your WES reference No, send an email to cima to prepare your transcripts and letter of good standing.. Also tell them you want to arrange for a courier service.. This is to expedite the process because cima uses regular post which takes weeks to get to Canada.. Follow up with a call to CIMA.. I requested for mine and it was ready for pick up the following day.. Remember to put your WES reference no while booking the courier.. I paid about 65£ for the courier and it got to WES in 3days...

For more info.. visit https://www.cimaglobal.com

Copied

Trice2:
Hello all.. Please how do I register for CIMA. The site and all.. Please help a sister. Thanks

12 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yemblaze(f): 12:46pm On Oct 24, 2019
Good day fellow Canadians,

In the spirit of helping others as my boss @wasseynewest has been doing. If you are writing IELTS in November. Pls send your evidence of payment or confirmation mail to chatwityem@yahoo.com.

Thank you.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yemblaze(f): 12:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
No

REDBULL1:

Thanks for the response. I believe the PCC an biometrics will not involve my 10 month old son right?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ebicon(f): 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2019
Jbankole2018:
House please my wife evaluate her credentials via ICES and the result is completed and sent through regular postal mail but we haven't receive the result for more 8 weeks now. We mailed ICES they claimed the result was lost in transit because regular postal mail was not trackable. House my question is "what is regular postal mail" because we used our house and office address of my wife.
Why not send via mail , that’s best for ICES , tell your institution to send to them
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by rahman137(m): 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2019
its like those NIPOST mail service where you didn't register it but you just buy N20 stamp for. it's cheap, but the downside is the probable loss of document and long time it takes to deliver. you should have chosen the express postage option during registration and that would have cost you more. like someone earlier suggested, you should check the nearest post office
Jbankole2018:
House please my wife evaluate her credentials via ICES and the result is completed and sent through regular postal mail but we haven't received the result for more 8 weeks now. We mailed ICES they claimed the result was lost in transit because regular postal mail was not trackable. House my question is "what is regular postal mail" because we used our house and office address of my wife.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by rahman137(m): 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2019
send them a mail, they will request for your passport data page if you are yet to receive ITA, if you have ITA they will request your ITA letter
magd:
Goodafternoon All, please what do I need to send to book upfront medicals with qlife.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bankyh1905(m): 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2019
Page 1 content right here. Well done, boss!

cc LadyMarshall

yemblaze:
1. Register with cima on https://www.cimaglobal.com/Starting-CIMA/Starting-CIMA/Registration/ fee is 77£. Please pay online, if you pay to the Nigerian office, your registration will take weeks.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by REBEKITAB123: 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2019
i am interested but i dont know how to dm you. my email prettyme42000@yahoo.com
Mamsvee:
If you are interested in joining whatsapp October AOR group. Please dm me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2019
Congratulations!!!

iaatmguy:
ITA MARCH 20TH
AOR APRIL 8TH
MEP MAY 17TH
BIOMETRICS MAY 22ND
SILENCE for over 4 months
called IRCC twice, the agent said the application looks good
ghost update october 23rd
PPR october 23rd.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2019
Congratulations!!!

LordSneed:
*Mic tap* *Mic tap* attention everyone.

After 257 agonising days of waiting, I am delighted to say it’s PPR. I’ll be back with my story shortly.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2019
We are hanging o. Biko help us beg AVO.

May 3rd AOR. 10days to 6months completion.

[quote author=bankyh1905 post=83412810][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bankyh1905(m): 1:54pm On Oct 24, 2019
Eh yah. Let's hope that it doesn't exceed 6 months. Take solace in the fact that the average AOR to PPR timeline is now 6 months, Visa Office notwithstanding. Hang in there! I'll be waiting to mark your script very soon. grin
MJKJ:
We are hanging o. Biko help us beg AVO.
May 3rd AOR. 10days to 6months completion.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Kindkim: 1:54pm On Oct 24, 2019
LordSneed:

After 257 agonising days of waiting, I am delighted to say it’s PPR. I’ll be back with my story shortly.

Congratulations! Go and enjoy Canny Land. See you later.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by candyce(f): 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2019
iaatmguy:
ITA MARCH 20TH

PPR october 23rd.
Congratulations iaatmguy. May the maple land favour you. cool

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by candyce(f): 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2019
Congratulations cool cool
LordSneed:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by iaatmguy(m): 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2019
candyce:
Congratulations iaatmguy. May the maple land favour you. cool
aaaamen thanks and you too

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Bhewkhorlar(m): 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2019
Please I would want the experts in the house yo advice me. I have a 1st degree in biochemistry(2009). However I have been an entrepreneur in the fashion business for 9 years now. My Questions:
1. Do I go the federal skilled worker and trades route?
2. If I choose the fsw route can I claim NOC 0911 manufacturing manager with the title clothing factory manager?

I honestly don't want to make a mistake with this NOC bit
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 2:11pm On Oct 24, 2019
Hmmm so thats how IRCC refused to serve us draw soup yesterday... its ok ooo, they better give us a surprise this week. Don’t be surprised if you see a draw today or tomorrow smiley . Atleast PPR is rolling in grin. Thats enough to be joyous grin congratulations again to all clinchers

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2019
Answers in colored words

Bhewkhorlar:
Please I would want the experts in the house yo advice me. I have a 1st degree in chemistry(2008) and a PGD in supply Chain management(2019). However I have been an entrepreneur in the fashion business for 9 years now. My Questions:
1. Do I go the federal skilled worker and trades route? You have to simulate your CRS score to decide that.
2. If I choose the fsw route can I claim NOC 0911 manufacturing manager with the title clothing factory manager? If you put up your JD that will determine your NOC code, its not always about the title but the JD involved.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by REBEKITAB123: 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2019
Good Day All,

I am a lawyer but not practicing. presently i work as a Sales Administrative Manager from 2018 till date (0601). Previous work experience was Personal Assistant (1214) for 4 years. Please can you tell me what NOC i should use? . That will give me more points,as per experience. for ECA i used LLB(IQAS)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by 1stdami(m): 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2019
Please, I will like to write in December
yemblaze:
Good day fellow Canadians,

In the spirit of helping others as my boss @wasseynewest has been doing. If you are writing IELTS in November. Pls send your evidence of payment or confirmation mail to chatwityem@yahoo.com.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by amaya21: 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2019
Courier would have been a better option. Contact them for a reprint, they may ask you to pay again.

Jbankole2018:
House please my wife evaluate her credentials via ICES and the result is completed and sent through regular postal mail but we haven't receive the result for more 8 weeks now. We mailed ICES they claimed the result was lost in transit because regular postal mail was not trackable. House my question is "what is regular postal mail" because we used our house and office address of my wife.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2019
REBEKITAB123:
Good Day All,

I am a lawyer but not practicing. presently i work as a Sales Administrative Manager from 2018 till date (0601). Previous work experience was Personal Assistant (1214) for 4 years. Please can you tell me what NOC i should use? . That will give me more points,as per experience. for ECA i used LLB(IQAS)
have u used the crs tool If not use it. To make an informed decision
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2019
Bhewkhorlar:
Please I would want the experts in the house yo advice me. I have a 1st degree in chemistry(2008) and a PGD in supply Chain management(2019). However I have been an entrepreneur in the fashion business for 9 years now. My Questions:
1. Do I go the federal skilled worker and trades route?
2. If I choose the fsw route can I claim NOC 0911 manufacturing manager with the title clothing factory manager?

fsw. Which fashion business
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Hobyno: 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2019
ITS PPR FAMILY

Timeline
P.A IELTS Feb 9 2019 LRSW 8.5, 8, 7, 7.5
Spouse IELTS Dec 2 2018 LRSW 7, 6.5, 6.5, 6.5
P.A ECA Oct 2018
Spouse ECA Jan 2019
Entered pool Feb 22 2019
ITA Feb 27 2019
MEP/BIL: May 22 2019
ADR submitted May 26th
PPR October 23 2019
VO Ottawa

Heard about Express Entry 2017 from a close friend he to never started but just told about it and sent documents to my mail box so I can go through it. Everything was just like Greek so I abandon it more so I’m a great believer of the Nigerian project make your money in naija then go for vacation abroad.
Later in the year my sister inlaw and the family started the process and told us I was like how is that possible until she got PPr and got their passport stamp I still had my doubt especially when they said they never used agent and its DIY it was until they traveled I open the materials they sent to me so I started getting lil grasp of it then my wife’s colleague got hers too and moved it now dawn on me its real by them my wife that has foresight has already started her law degree evaluation like she knew IQAS will take time luckily it came thru that’s when I took the bull by the horn stumbled on Nairaland tread part 6 that is the ice breaker I rarely ask question but I took ample time to read from part 1 to part 6 and it all stuck.
I rushed to my school to get my cert and transcript it was really easy courtesy of my friend that works there sent my cert to ICES by the 11th week it was out I sat for IELTs Dec 3 result came out as then Wify sat for hers Feb 9 and aced it na so we dive into the pool with CRS of 463 cut off was 457 for that draw and got ITA Feb27.
POF
We stared gathering POF from last year my sister inlaw already in Canada gave us bulk of the funds since November 2018 coupled with ours we did Tbill we never did Gift deed we just submitted the TBill cert from Zenith bank
Medicals.
We did medical booking from Nov 2018 with Qlife for Feb 23 2019 but election came and disrupted everything so I gave my slot to Zutlin I enquired for another booking they gave us a May date I just forgot about them so zutlin helped us go to IOM and made booking for March 25 we got there did medicals and wify BU shot up we were refered to a cardio doctor for further test in VI na so we drive go and did the further test
Documents were all ready except reference letter. Wify went to her direct boss that one was just forming James Bond so she went to meet the partners of the firm directly before u say Jack Robinson he gave her reference and promised to keep it secret until wify decides to tell the office she want to migrate. We submitted April 12
Post AOR
Got MEP, BIL, and ADR for representation we fill the form and submitted it.
Then
S
I
L
E
N
C
E
It was very loud but we kept faith Tbill kept maturing and we kept rolling over and raising CSE at a point I told wify i wont raise CSE about POF again the last one matured I did not raise
Clocked 6 months October 12 nothing happening to the application I just handed every to God to do it at his own appointed time
On 22nd October my friend Prettydobix chatted me up that how far I told her nothing that I’ve not even logged in since 2 weeks she said no I should try and check in case there is ADR so I checked that night it was still submitted no changes 23rd October some of my AOR mates were seeing Ghost so I decided to check too that’s how I saw a ghost update on my account I just smile and praised God that he has already done this later at night the Golden mail was just lying in the account.

Special thanks to contributors on this forum that made this journey a easy one right from those that gave ielts materials for free cant start mentioning names just too numerous Ifeoma77, Zutlin, topsmamen, ontarioissagua, then Dr Cynthia she responded to my first post here, Waesneywest and too many to mention

Here is the secret read Page 1 of all the tread and assimilate it has all your answers

71 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by DanMisla: 3:06pm On Oct 24, 2019
Hobyno:
ITS PPR FAMILY

Timeline
P.A IELTS Feb 9 2019 LRSW 8.5, 8, 7, 7.5
Spouse IELTS Dec 2 2018 LRSW 7, 6.5, 6.5, 6.5
P.A ECA Oct 2018
Spouse ECA Jan 2019
Entered pool Feb 22 2019
ITA Feb 27 2019
MEP/BIL: May 22 2019
ADR submitted May 26th
PPR October 23 2019
VO Ottawa

Here is the secret read Page 1 of all the tread and assimilate it has all your answers

Congrats! Go Ottawa...hopefully they will ginger Accra.
:-)

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by beges: 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2019
DanMisla:

Congrats! Go Ottawa...hopefully they will ginger Accra.
:-)
Join the voice on Twitter for AVO.
#accraVOisslow
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chukwuemeka275(m): 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2019
iaatmguy:
ITS PPR
ITA MARCH 20TH
AOR APRIL 8TH
MEP MAY 17TH
BIOMETRICS MAY 22ND
SILENCE for over 4 months
called IRCC twice, the agent said the application looks good
ghost update october 23rd
PPR october 23rd.

gist coming later

Congratulations my man
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yemblaze(f): 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2019
CONGRATULATIONS to you...Enjoy your new home.
However, your score is 6/10. Thanks for sharing.

Hobyno:
ITS PPR FAMILY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by iela19(f): 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2019
Hobyno:
ITS PPR FAMILY

Congratulation!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chukwuemeka275(m): 3:46pm On Oct 24, 2019
LordSneed:

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2019
Erigo23:

Lemme correct myself. Unless you’ve gotten a job offer from a Canadian coy offering you job with LMIA then click yes if not pls click no. The job offer column has nothing to do with qualifications in demande.

Thank you Erigo for your input.
What do you have to say about me studing for 3years. Late 2016-2019?

With poly diploma Cert or National Diploma. Which do I select?

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.