Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,709 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1334029 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by lasignor(m): 10:40pm On May 03, 2020
benatokwu:
Hello, please does anyone know if IELTS has resumed?
Yes, MOD conducted a test in Ibadan yesterday. I don't know about other states.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by lasignor(m): 10:40pm On May 03, 2020
rockstarB:

Please my people, I still need an opinion about this
Check the first page, it has everything you need.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 03, 2020
lasignor:
Check the first page, it has everything you need.
Alright. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Hamza05(m): 11:35pm On May 03, 2020
nymphomaniac:
thank you brother. IQAS we wait for. Let us pray corona takes a chill pill and let’s the world return to normal.
Hello is it possible to personally send academic certificates to IQAS due to the pandemic and schools not in session?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by olabellruk: 11:56pm On May 03, 2020
I did mine and submittedit w/o any form from CIC. That's why its called upfront medicals.

The remedical had been passed tey tey sef
So I know what I am saying.

N.B. This was done Feb this year. So since people can do upfront medicals now, they are good to go.

juicebox:

Right, you have to wait for CIC to send you the IMM 1017E form before you can proceed for your medicals. I’m sure the hospitals won’t attend to you if they’re wlaware you already submitted your application

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by nymphomaniac(m): 1:27am On May 04, 2020
Hamza05:

Hello is it possible to personally send academic certificates to IQAS due to the pandemic and schools not in session?
not advisable. Your transcript should have the envelop and stamp of your school

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Hephgirl: 1:30am On May 04, 2020
Just strolling by

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by olabellruk: 1:48am On May 04, 2020
wink wink wink wink wink wink

How far your chest grin grin grin

Hephgirl:
Just strolling by
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by AngelSpace(f): 7:55am On May 04, 2020
Good morning everyone,

For anyone here who is looking to travel amidst this airport closure.
There is a group that is travelling later this week via a charter flight.
Currently, the group has 78 names and are seeking additional 22 to make up a 100 passengers. The cost per head based on this calculation is 3500USD for adults, 3000USD for kids above 2years and infants fly for free.
Flight is from Lagos to Toronto and there is talks for a stopover in Abuja if we have a sizable number from there.
According to the team, the chartered flight has carried out prior evacuation and guarantees that approvals to fly will be gotten within 48hours.
If there is anyone that runs the risk of having their COPRs expire within the next few days/weeks, please buzz me so I can send you the contact details.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by dCounsel: 8:42am On May 04, 2020
WeAreDLucky1s:

Congrats.

Your first CSE was raised how many months Post - AOR?
[/color]

JUST TO SAY THANK YOU

I want to thank you all for your kinds words of support, congratulations and the "Likes".

I am still waiting for the Golden Mail, and as I have promised, I will surely give a lenghty and detailed write-up for the Testimony soon as the Eagle lands.

Also, just to spice things up, the next day after the first CSE, I raised another asking specifically for the current stages in my application and the below was the response;

[color=#000099]
Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

The background verifications are currently valid.
The security background verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.

· Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.

I read that once you have all "Valid" (as above) - Then, this is a strong indication that you've been cleared and Review completed - PPR next.

I will be posting some useful tips for post-AOR and I hope this help those in the pool and others in the future.

How to know your Visa Office (VO) post AOR - Raise a CSE/Webform.
1) Fill in all your application details
2) Ask/Tell them specifically what you would like to know in clear terms e.g which visa office is processing your application, application status, specific details (Eligibilty, Background check, Security etc.) or to update them on something new concerning your application (birth, job, location etc)
3) They will usually respond within a week.
4) Use the link below

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

And, to those who are yet/about to submit, please make your application correct and concise - That is, keep it simple but complete.

So, once again bro and sis, thank you.

I hope this is helpful. And, I'll like to thank you for reading.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Tavict: 8:57am On May 04, 2020
Hello everyone, please someone just called to tell me about NIM certification can be added to boost my CRS score ... how true is this pls?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by iameneekle: 8:59am On May 04, 2020
I'm using the self employed route. What do you want to know?

rockstarB:

Alright. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Tavict: 9:06am On May 04, 2020
Thank you ... I will go through it
magd:
I came across this guy's handle naija2canadapr on instagram he posted about other courses that you can take. Check it out
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 9:18am On May 04, 2020
iameneekle:
I'm using the self employed route. What do you want to know?

Thank you o. Like what document do I have to submit to prove I am self employed? How do I prove salary or earnings. I have registered the business. I know I will most likely need that, I also have receipt of yearly dues.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by donhuko: 9:43am On May 04, 2020
Good day everyone,

Please is it possible to do upfront medicals in port Harcourt?
I can’t travel to Lagos or abuja because of the border closure and I have to submit proof of upfront medicals for express entry application.

Please is there anyway around this?

Thanks everyone for your assistance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by amaya21: 9:53am On May 04, 2020
You can't just do medicals in any state. See here for approved clinics: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

donhuko:
Good day everyone,

I can’t travel to Lagos or abuja because of the border closure and I have to submit proof of upfront medicals for express entry application.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SunshineD1: 10:21am On May 04, 2020
Anyone with expired medicals, going for upfront medicals this week? Please share your experiences.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SunshineD1: 10:23am On May 04, 2020
donhuko:
Good day everyone,

Only Lagos and Abuja. For you to travel, you must offer essential services and have a letter or ID card to back it up
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by iameneekle: 10:25am On May 04, 2020
For my SINP, I submitted my CAC docs, waste disposal bills for my shop, trade permit, statement of accounts highlighting customers that indicated reasons for payments , tax payments, screen shots from my Instagram accounts, customers references stating the services I provide. That's all I remember now. I got nomination with that.
rockstarB:

Thank you o. Like what document do I have to submit to prove I am self employed? How do I prove salary or earnings. I have registered the business. I know I will most likely need that, I also have receipt of yearly dues.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by opeldexter(m): 10:47am On May 04, 2020
To prove owning a business, I would say, all your CAC documents, company bank statements, showing your own draws or salary payment, letter showing your roles and salary, if applicable, your personal account bank statement (if necessary to corroborate your story), letters from other directors if there are any...

My thoughts

rockstarB:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Aig842: 11:11am On May 04, 2020
Wawuuu Part 9, I think I was here last in part 6......still waiting for PPR o, thanks to AVO! Where are my people o? Sure most of you will be in Canada now @happytbaby, @GlitteringStar, @hephgirl, @Newmum0615 @McStan abi that guy with blue ink grin grin , @Cochtrane and older OGs like them @40manlappy @Vcole etc

Keep the faith guys, we shall overcome.

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 04, 2020
iameneekle:
For my SINP, I submitted my CAC docs, waste disposal bills for my shop, trade permit, statement of accounts highlighting customers that indicated reasons for payments , tax payments, screen shots from my Instagram accounts, customers references stating the services I provide. That's all I remember now. I got nomination with that.
Thanks so much. I dont know about trade permits, I haven't payed tax cos I just registered tho I have the yearly association receipts.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 04, 2020
opeldexter:
To prove owning a business, I would say, all your CAC documents, company bank statements, showing your own draws or salary payment, letter showing your roles and salary, if applicable, your personal account bank statement (if necessary to corroborate your story), letters from other directors if there are any...

My thoughts

It's not a big business so I use my personal bank account to run it. Thank you kiss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Thetherapist: 12:30pm On May 04, 2020
lasignor:
Yes, MOD conducted a test in Ibadan yesterday. I don't know about other states.

Really!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ifko: 1:21pm On May 04, 2020
Prettiepearlz:

Why do you need to evaluate your Bsc when you already have Masters? Evaluate your highest degree.
Thanks Sis, just curious if its goona help gain more points
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SunshineD1: 1:22pm On May 04, 2020
Aig842:
Wawuuu Part 9, I think I was here last in part 6......still waiting for PPR o, thanks to AVO! Where are my people o? Sure most of you will be in Canada now @happytbaby, @GlitteringStar, @hephgirl, @Newmum0615 @McStan abi that guy with blue ink grin grin , @Cochtrane and older OGs like them @40manlappy @Vcole etc

Keep the faith guys, we shall overcome.

Hello,
How long post AOR? AVO do pipu strong tin o. I will be13 months post AOR in a few days. We shall overcome indeed.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Livelystone2411: 1:56pm On May 04, 2020
Hello Everyone,

Could you please assist with this. My wife is the primary applicant and my Father intends to transfer the substantial part of the POF to us. Should the gift of deed read that he transferred to my wife or to us as a family.

Thank you so much.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Aig842: 2:00pm On May 04, 2020
Serious thing, Just crossed 12 months last week
SunshineD1:

Hello,
How long post AOR? AVO do pipu strong tin o. I will be13 months post AOR in a few days. We shall overcome indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by winner01(m): 2:08pm On May 04, 2020
I received an email from IRCC that reads "we updated your application status" and that my application has changes.

I checked my profile and found no changes. No change in score, no PNP eligibility, nothing. I found nothing.

Please house, what could this email mean?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by COPR2020: 2:21pm On May 04, 2020
winner01:
I received an email from IRCC that reads "we updated your application status" and that my application has changes.

I checked my profile and found no changes. No change in score, no PNP eligibility, nothing. I found nothing.

Please house, what could this email mean?
Did you just create your EE acct?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by winner01(m): 2:37pm On May 04, 2020
COPR2020:

Did you just create your EE acct?
yes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 04, 2020
ifko:

Thanks Sis, just curious if its goona help gain more points
no. If you have masters only. Phd can give more points

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.