Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,916 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (555) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1339205 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by crespo67: 5:57am On May 31, 2020
It's indeed absurd and sad.
listowell:

Why would they even conduct based on NEPA or sort? It is absurd!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by crespo67: 6:04am On May 31, 2020
Well, the examiner first gave me the impression that she was going to restart the tape, then she later ignored. I was totally disoriented at that point and had lost pace. I later caught up after missing 4 questions. Like I said before, my previous attempt on the last test, I had maxed out the other sections and had a 7.5 in listening. This time, I was determined to max out listening before the horrible incidence happened. At this point, I have come to the reality that the option I may be given is a free retake of the test, so I am gradually brazing my self up for it. All will be well indeed. Meanwhile, I have already sent IDP Australia and copied the Nigerian guys a well structured and worded mail. I hope they respond soon.
pharmguru:

you should have ignored the problem nd focus on finishing the test first. after the test then you can now complain.

at this rate, even if they want to pacify you, the only pacification is to allow you retake the whole test. you'll still be on the losing side of this matter.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Weezybaby: 8:55am On May 31, 2020
ovonramwen:
Good evening,
Please i have a problem. I got and ADR. The problem I have is a friend sent the money to an investment house for me in May, so it doesn’t reflect in my account. so the money is 100% mine now. I didn't see the need to report it as a gift deed because it was more than six months to my ITA. Now they are asking for 12 months statement of account. Please, how do I circumvent this issue now?
Oh, and I'm also FSW, the letter is saying PNP.
You r lucky sef, they gave u 30 days.. I had only 7 days
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by TemiA07: 9:03am On May 31, 2020
Good morning people. Please who has any credible information on when IRCC will begin issuing ITAs to FSWs again? Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 10:06am On May 31, 2020
TemiA07:
Good morning people. Please who has any credible information on when IRCC will begin issuing ITAs to FSWs again? Thank you.
no information on that
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Abuja2canada: 10:56am On May 31, 2020
Margy:

Please can you pen down a step to step process how I can register ECT assuming I have collected my transcript from my school. Or share a link i can read up please. Thank you

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAfUMcklW3P/?igshid=11x4vyfv47wk6

This is a pictorial step by step guide on how to go about it...

If you check the page you would find very helpful tips as well concerning etx-ng from my personal experience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Abuja2canada: 10:59am On May 31, 2020
mzkomsy:
I found this tutorial link on telegram for those who are confused about how to go about ext-ng for wes .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUxaeb2_Jzs

This is the video guide...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ShoeShineGuy: 11:53am On May 31, 2020
Sir/Ma;
Except there are IRCC members of staff amongst us here, I doubt if you'd ever have that "credible information" of an answer that you seek. They have a verified twitter handle, I believe, and contact details on their website as well. A google search would help greatly.
TemiA07:

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ShoeShineGuy: 11:56am On May 31, 2020
Like ednut1, like Kekereekun123. Lol.. You guys' tones are much alike, if not the same!
Happy sunday..
Kekereekun123:
no information on that

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by scholar: 12:27pm On May 31, 2020
Hello,

Please how do you call IRCC from Nigeria?
If using dingtone, do you have to buy a Canadian line for 12 months and credits? (How much credits is enough)
If Skype, how do you go about it?
Other suggestions are welcome.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 31, 2020
scholar:
Hello,

Please how do you call IRCC from Nigeria?
If using dingtone, do you have to buy a Canadian line for 12 months and credits? (How much credits is enough)
If Skype, how do you go about it?
Other suggestions are welcome.

Thank you.

Always search the thread FIRST.

8 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by NStar: 2:43pm On May 31, 2020
Please house, I need all the help I can get.
I have only from today till Tuesday to submit my EE application.
My problem is with POF

My hubby is an accompanying spouse. His family members sent the whole money to his account 2 days ago. He now sent the money to my own account same day and prepared a gift deed. A witness signed on it too but it was not notarized.

Is this enough? Please I need success stories of people that did same thing.

Reading the story of the brother that the VO requested for ADR is making me feel skeptical about my own application.

Please if you know someone who can give me a good answer, kindly tag them. I have only today and tomorrow to finalize my decision.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bekayy: 2:56pm On May 31, 2020
I notarized mine. I dotted my i' s and crossed my t's. I got no ADR. My application was straightforward. Pes pes.

Notorizing it makes it a legal document. My belief.

NStar:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by NStar: 3:02pm On May 31, 2020
bekayy:
I notarized mine. I dotted my i' s and crossed my t's. I got no ADR. My application was straightforward. Pes pes.

Was the money sent by your hubby? An accompanying spouse?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 31, 2020
NStar:
My problem is with POF

My hubby is an accompanying spouse. His family members sent the whole money to his account 2 days ago. He now sent the money to my own account same day and prepared a gift deed. A witness signed on it too but it was not notarized.

Reading the story of the brother that the VO requested for ADR is making me feel skeptical about my own application.

Please if you know someone who can give me a good answer, kindly tag them. I have only today and tomorrow to finalize my decision.

Once it is rightly signed, you don't need notarising. It's not even a requirement. He needs to state that the money is there and accessible without restrictions by you. The problem the other guy has is different from yours. Notarising is not an IRCC requirement.

However, if you want you can but it has no bearing on the acceptance or rejection of the document.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 31, 2020
bekayy:

Legal document ke?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 3:09pm On May 31, 2020
NStar:
My problem is with POF

i did not notorise about three of my friends did not also notorise. We all have copr now.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by NStar: 3:40pm On May 31, 2020
Thank you all. I have also read a lot of success stories with gift deeds that were not notarized.

However, my concern is that the donor in my own case (my hubby) is also going with me.

Please people/cases of people who got the gift deed from their accompanying spouses should also come in.

I need all the last minutes tips from people who did same thing.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 31, 2020
Abuja2canada:

This is the video guide...
I believe everything is done by these people once one paid for transcript generation and dispatching. By Everything I meant including verification phase.

They should up their game, Corona has given them coverage, acceptance and recognition.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 31, 2020
NStar:

Was the money sent by your hubby? An accompanying spouse?
Your husband sending it to your account, removes the explanation and letter of fund access if you're the PA. Then show proofs of him getting the funds and sending to you. I.e statements of accounts of the trails. I meant the pages that reflect these and not the entire statement pages of accounts.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 31, 2020
Luvlibee:
Please don't say it's a gift deed. They only recognise gift deeds from parents. Also send your 12 months bank statement since they asked for it.

That's a good one but siblings' gift deeds are accepted as well.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 4:57pm On May 31, 2020
Luvlibee:
Please don't say it's

cheesy visa officer is probably reading this. Hahahaha
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kiari: 5:17pm On May 31, 2020
Which matter una dey settle now my EE people cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 31, 2020
listowell:

That's a good one but siblings' gift deeds are accepted as well.

Please edit your post and remove the part where she suggested that lie. It's been reported too. We shouldn't be encouraging falsities. It can affect future genuine applicants.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by monvous: 5:45pm On May 31, 2020
Pls I need help here can I elvaluate certificate gotten from NOUN with Wes? And can I use it for express entry?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Samgalaxy: 5:45pm On May 31, 2020
The gift deed should be between your husband and his family members, he doesn't need a gift deed to transfer it to your account as he is part of your application. If the money had remained in his account, then he would have signed a consent form allowing access to the money.

NStar:
My problem is with POF

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Samgalaxy: 6:16pm On May 31, 2020
The donor is not your husband as he just got the funds from his family, he is part of your application. The VO will still be interested in the source of the funds moved to your husband's account.

NStar:
Thank you all. I have also read a lot of success stories with gift deeds that were not notarized.

However, my concern is that the donor in my own case (my hubby) is also going with me.

Please people/cases of people who got the gift deed from their accompanying spouses should also come in.

I need all the last minutes tips from people who did same thing.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Deejha: 6:28pm On May 31, 2020
ednut1:
i did not notorise about three of my friends did not also notorise. We all have copr now.
Hi ednut1 please is it compulsory to attach the donor's statements of account when submitting documents that shows pof is a gift?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ans123: 6:33pm On May 31, 2020
Not true, VO will never request for her husband's account statement. Just ask your husband to do a gift deed for the money, you don't have to notarize it since money came from your husband's account

Samgalaxy:
The donor is not your husband as he just got the funds from his family, he is part of your application. The VO will still be interested in the source of the funds moved to your husband's account.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by EyesondPrize: 7:09pm On May 31, 2020
Hmmm....I will still advise she submits a gift deed. I am sure she posted this because the fund does not belong to her husband and it was a gift. I have read cases where the PA still submitted a gift deed because the fund was gotten from in-laws. I think it’s important a gift deed is submitted if the fund was a gift. Always remember no two applications are the same so do what will make you sleep well at night and it’s the prerogative of a case officer to request for additional documents.

ans123:
Not true, VO will never request for her husband's account statement. Just ask your husband to do a gift deed for the money, you don't have to notarize it since money came from your husband's account

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by EyesondPrize: 7:10pm On May 31, 2020
True.

Samgalaxy:

(1) (2) (3) ... (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.