Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,557 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (552) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1340865 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by rabex123(m): 9:29pm On May 29, 2020
Bros. Can you please help me with the IELTS PAST QUESTION. HERE IS MY MAIL. mgrabiu16@gmail.com . Thanks
Brunel:

Good afternoon, please can you also send the IELTS General Test to me?
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Canadahome: 9:30pm On May 29, 2020
Attention! Attention!! Attention!!!

Please, if you intend to use ICES for your evaluation. Kindly go to Nigeria Universities Commision (NUC) website to confirm if your school and the program are approved and accredited before lodging in your application. This would help you to avoid time wastage.

I started my evaluation with them since April, 2019, and the report came out in 4th of November. The report stated that my program is not recognized by NUC. Up on till now, I am still battling the issue.

Meanwhile, I started another evaluation with WES in January, 2020, and my evaluation is out already with positive review.

On the other hand, I would like to know if anyone has written ACCA foundational level (f1-f3) recently or about to write the exam to claim 2 or more certificate point. I would like to know how much in total you paid for the exam.

Finally, can a chartered Accountant (ICAN) go back to write ATS just to use it to claim points. Has anyone done this ? Kindly let me know, please.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Adekanmi02: 9:51pm On May 29, 2020
Hello everyone,
I recently wrote IELTS and had my WES evaluation report sent to me, both are fine.

However, I have got only about 2 years work experience in a single occupation. The next possible long work experience for me was my NYSC which is a year long (a combination of which gives me 3 years work experience).

I presently have a CRS of 475 if I combine both work experiences but with my 2 years experience in my present job alone, the CRS drops to 450.

Is there a possibility of combining the two to allow me take maximum point (50) for the work experience category of the CRS?

Please note the 1 year NYSC experience is in teaching while the 2 years is in a financial institution.

Thanks in anticipation of your advice.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by EyesondPrize: 10:24pm On May 29, 2020
Yes you can combine both.

Adekanmi02:
Hello everyone,
I recently wrote IELTS and had my WES evaluation report sent to me, both are fine.

Please note the 1 year NYSC experience is in teaching while the 2 years is in a financial institution.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Newmum0615: 10:35pm On May 29, 2020
Hello everyone. I just popped in to say hi. Hope you are all hanging in there. Best of luck with your applications and your endeavours.

20 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by GBSS: 10:38pm On May 29, 2020
NaijaCanadian28:

My COPR story
Hello everyone, I’m not an active member of this forum, I started following few months to our AOR.I know my story is not the regular one you get here but i hope to inspire you with it. Timeline is stated below-
IELTS- LRSW(8,8,7.5,6.5)
CRS- 467 then 475
ITA- Oct 4th 2019 then Nov 13th 2019
AOR- Dec 15th 2019
MEP/BIL- January 2nd 2020
Stream- CEC(inland)
COPR- 27th May 2020.

Congratulations and thank you for watering this ground after so many months of no good news.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by GBSS: 10:41pm On May 29, 2020
Newmum0615:
Hello everyone. I just popped in to say hi. Hope you are all hanging in there. Best of luck with your applications and your endeavours.

Good reading from one of our ancestors in this journey. I hope Canada is treating you well? Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 29, 2020
NaijaCanadian28:

My COPR story
Hello ong..lol.
Citizenship in 2022? You said you came in 2015 right.

You have 2 years plus now toward citizenship. You can become one next year if you want.

Congratulations!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Msidiodi: 1:39am On May 30, 2020
[quote author=NaijaCanadian28 post=90096398]
My COPR story
Hello everyone, I’m not an active member of this forum, I started following few months to our AOR.I know my story is not the regular one you get here but i hope to inspire you with it. Timeline is stated below-
IELTS- LRSW(8,8,7.5,6.5)
CRS- 467 then 475
ITA- Oct 4th 2019 then Nov 13th 2019
AOR- Dec 15th 2019
MEP/BIL- January 2nd 2020
Stream- CEC(inland)
COPR- 27th May 2020.

Congratulations! Pls I’ll like to send you a message..... so we can chat if u don’t mind. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Brunel(m): 1:53am On May 30, 2020
Jobola1:

Email
infinitenicky2001@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Brunel(m): 1:54am On May 30, 2020
rabex123:
Bros. Can you please help me with the IELTS PAST QUESTION. HERE IS MY MAIL. mgrabiu16@gmail.com . Thanks
I'm still waiting for a response. I'd let you know
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by NaijaCanadian28: 3:47am On May 30, 2020
listowell:

Citizenship in 2022? You said you came in 2015 right.

You have 2 years plus now toward citizenship. You can become one next year if you want.

Congratulations!
I can’t claim more than one year(the requirement is the total number of days before pr divided by 2 but to a maximum of one year). That’s the present requirement, no one knows if that will change.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by NaijaCanadian28: 3:49am On May 30, 2020
[quote author=Msidiodi post=90106684][/quote]

Nairaland’s PM structure is confusing, I saw your email and i replied, i hope you got it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by NaijaCanadian28: 4:02am On May 30, 2020
GBSS:

Congratulations and thank you for watering this ground after so many months of no good news.

You’re welcome �, thank you for reading.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Chenkes: 5:04am On May 30, 2020
Thanks. I've responded
mamatea:
Sorry I missed your messge, I'm not online often.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by sesan01: 5:27am On May 30, 2020
Shindar:

Hello, do you stay in the US? What have you noticed about your VO that made you suspect it might be the same for those that applied in the US? I'm asking because I just found out Montreal VO processes most applications from US and desperately praying mine dosent fall under that category because my medicals will expire soon, just after projected date of completion. Thanks

Hi, I stay in the US. I just got to know this week that my VO is Montreal so I may not really understand your question and I won't conclude that Montreal VO processes most applications from US.
Just remain optimistic, whether it's Montreal, Ottawa, AVO.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 5:40am On May 30, 2020
Canadahome:
Attention! Attention!! Attention!!!

Please, if you intend to use ICES for your evaluation. Kindly go to Nigeria Universities Commision (NUC) website to confirm if your school and the program are approved and accredited before lodging in your application. This would help you to avoid time wastage.

I started my evaluation with them since April, 2019, and the report came out in 4th of November. The report stated that my program is not recognized by NUC. Up on till now, I am still battling the issue.

Meanwhile, I started another evaluation with WES in January, 2020, and my evaluation is out already with positive review.

On the other hand, I would like to know if anyone has written ACCA foundational level (f1-f3) recently or about to write the exam to claim 2 or more certificate point. I would like to know how much in total you paid for the exam.

Finally, can a chartered Accountant (ICAN) go back to write ATS just to use it to claim points. Has anyone done this ? Kindly let me know, please.
someone posted eca of recent with f1 to f3. It works. You cannot go back to ats as it will take 1 and half years to write the 3 stages. So cima b1 to b4 or acca f1 to f3 is idea

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BlestHanneSSG: 7:55am On May 30, 2020
Big congrats @NaijaCanadian28 for the good news. May your joy be full in Jesus name. "As men of honour, joining hands", my hubby always exclaims. So as you know, you're a family member. Lol..

All the best to everyone writing IELTS today. Wishing you all a breakthrough!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kiari: 8:57am On May 30, 2020
NaijaCanadian28:

My COPR story
Hello everyone, I’m not an active member of this forum, I started following few months to our AOR.I know my story is not the regular one you get here but i hope to inspire you with it.

Congratulations...It has ended in Praise grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 1:33pm On May 30, 2020
Adekanmi02:
Hello everyone,

Yes, you can use your NYSC experience.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by JanezBae: 1:38pm On May 30, 2020
[quote author=Adekanmi02

However, I have got only about 2 years work experience in a single occupation. The next possible long work experience for me was my NYSC which is a year long (a combination of which gives me 3 years work experience).

Is there a possibility of combining the two to allow me take maximum point (50) for the work experience category of the CRS?

[/quote]
Pls someone shld help answer this question
how can one combine nysc one experience 2 get 3yrs considering that nysc job doesn't come wit a reference letter or payslips... jst dat nysc discharge certificate.
Pls Seniors in d house help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 30, 2020
[quote author=JanezBae post=90122689][/quote]Someone has already answered. yes you can combine two different Noc so long is category A,B or O which Teaching is one of. go ahead.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 30, 2020
Eskisma, why are you in shouting? Lol

Capital and bold at the same time. grin grin grin

Just pulling your legs, I hope someone would respond.

Otujodaja:
GOOD DAY .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by crespo67: 1:53pm On May 30, 2020
Hello all
I just took the IELTS with MOD. It's my second time I am taking the test. I was really pained with my last result when I took the test in March. I scored a 7.5 in listening but maxed out the other sections. Today, during the listening test, there was a power cut at the last section. When the power was restored, the examiner said she would take the tape 3 seconds back. When she played the tape, I noticed that the question which we were on before the power cut was already past and the tape begun from the next question. I raised my hands to beckon on the examiner, initially she ignored, I told her the tape didn't start in the right place and was ahead. She behaved as though she was going to play it back first, then ignored me again. In all this time, the tape continued playing and I didn't answer 4 questions. I finally begun answering the questions from number 38-40.
I already have my doubts on 2 questions before then but expected to ace the fourth section since it's the easiest.
Please, how do I seek a resolution of this, I really do not think I have the emotional strength to rewrite the entire test. I have filled a complaint form and sent a mail to them insisting on taking only the last section of the listening test. Please what's the best advice for me to seek resolution of this. My speaking test is on Monday. Thanks for your responses.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Maryduke: 1:57pm On May 30, 2020
Hello house. Please who has obtained Cyprus police report recently and what process did you follow? Thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BlestHanneSSG: 2:24pm On May 30, 2020
Sis, it isn't funny! It's even against the thread's rules. I'm sorry, but I feel you shouldn't have quoted it all, all over again.

MJKJ:
Eskisma, why are you in shouting? Lol

Capital and bold at the same time. grin grin grin

Just pulling your legs, I hope someone would respond.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 30, 2020
O really. I had no I idea there is a rule against it sef. I just opened the thread and saw the post right in my face. I will edit the quote.

Thanks for notifying me.

BlestHanneSSG:
Sis, it isn't funny! It's even against the thread's rules. I'm sorry, but I feel you shouldn't have quoted it all, all over again.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 30, 2020
author=crespo67 post=90123145]Hello all
I just took the IELTS with MOD. It's my second time I am taking the test. I was really pained with my last result when I took the test in March. I scored a 7.5 in listening but maxed out the other sections. Today, during the listening test, there was a power cut at the last section. When the power was restored, the examiner said she would take the tape 3 seconds back. When she played the tape, I noticed that the question which we were on before the power cut was already past and the tape begun from the next question. I raised my hands to beckon on the examiner, initially she ignored, I told her the tape didn't start in the right place and was ahead. She behaved as though she was going to play it back first, then ignored me again. In all this time, the tape continued playing and I didn't answer 4 questions. I finally begun answering the questions from number 38-40.
I already have my doubts on 2 questions before then but expected to ace the fourth section since it's the easiest.
Please, how do I seek a resolution of this, I really do not think I have the emotional strength to rewrite the entire test. I have filled a complaint form and sent a mail to them insisting on taking only the last section of the listening test. Please what's the best advice for me to seek resolution of this. My speaking test is on Monday. Thanks for your responses.
Too bad! They should have played the whole damn again. The stress is too much.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 30, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BlestHanneSSG: 2:38pm On May 30, 2020
crespo67:

Hmmm.. I can understand your pain. It's well with you. Let's hope some of our people here who are vast in legal matters can offer you best advice.
If I may ask, which centre did this happen? And were you the only one who seemed to be affected? I feel if you have many others like you, teaming up might yield a better outcome with the complaint you have just lodged.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) ... (747)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.