Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (580) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1339416 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by hlemon: 1:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
In my opinion, I think the VO's first call in verifying the existence of any company in Nigeria is by visiting CAC company public search portal:

https:// publicsearch .cac .gov .ng/ComSearch

All registered business names, public liability companies, limited by shares or unlimited companies, ngo, etc, in Nigeria can be found using CAC public search portal.

The VO would be able to see the full name of the company, RC/BN number, date registered, and address.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Agbeni33: 1:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
Gummygummy:
Hello house, I’ve been trying to do my Wes payment since yesterday and it’s not going through. It just keeps saying “for international cars, please contact provider for assistance”. Dunno if it’s anything to do with the billing address but I provided correct info though. My card has been configured already and I’ve used it to pay on Amazon and AliExpress. Please kindly help.

Use either VISA OR MASTERCARD.

Check your card number very well

Make sure you have more than the required amount of money you want to pay in your account.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by teeboi77: 1:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
Good Afternoon house,please did anyone get Transcript from National Open University and how fast was it sent to WES..I need contact too.

Will appreciate assistance on this
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by meetme01: 1:53pm On Jun 12, 2020
Prisscindy:

I can link you up to an immigration officer in Abk. For minors, it should cost about 30-35k including the fast track fee and the passport should be ready in few days. @femcold

The link would be highly appreciated. Kindly link me. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kingkhalil: 1:54pm On Jun 12, 2020
Exmay02:

How is your name arranged on your passport, i guess the proper way?
I think that should be your main concern. Because that is the arrangement u should use for filling wes registration form, in your degree filling part on wes, u can arrange it the way it is on your certificate, WES will sure report it this way. then later on in the EE process you can explain the wrong arrangement in LOE.

Landed seniors, help put mouth if i am wrong or right.

I agree with you. Juxtaposed First and Middle name a lot on my documents, and all i had to do was Depose to an Affidavit explaining the discrepancy, as well as do the LOE. Got my PPR

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Temitee4: 2:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
Good afternoon.
Please I have a question.
I am meant to land in Canada once it’s possible to do so, although I have not been able to submit passport. I will have a baby next month and my medicals expire in August.
My question is will my husband be able to apply for a visa to accompany me land since I will be traveling with a toddler and an infant ( hubby wasn’t included in the application).
What kind of visa would he need? Has anyone done this before, how did you go about it?
Also once issued COPR, can it be extended if the reason is valid.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mzkomsy(f): 2:32pm On Jun 12, 2020
emmyvet:

Alright, thanks.

How do you normally communicate with them email or Whatsapp? Already sent a Whatsapp message to them no response and is almost one day.
They don't reply oo...best is to use the chat box via the self service,track request page
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dammie0904: 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2020
Do they really go on cac to verify?? Nice! Was a bit worried

hlemon:
In my opinion, I think the VO's first call in verifying the existence of any company in Nigeria is by visiting CAC company public search portal:

All registered business names, public liability companies, limited by shares or unlimited companies, ngo, etc, in Nigeria can be found using CAC public search portal.

The VO would be able to see the full name of the company, RC/BN number, date registered, and address.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by slye(m): 3:01pm On Jun 12, 2020
teeboi77:
Good Afternoon house,please did anyone get Transcript from National Open University and how fast was it sent to WES..I need contact too.

Will appreciate assistance on this
I'm also in these shoes. if you find any info, please mention me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Gifty28(f): 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
Congratulations really impressive.. was it BC or Mod?pls

[
Just got my IELTS result.
LRWS- 9, 8.5, 7, 8
I was super scared of writing because i did not have time to check for errors and was super nervous while writing. I even changed "Yours Faithfully" to "Yours Faithfuly" after convincing myself it is supposed to be single L. But i was confident of paraphrasing, answering all task, relevant examples and word count.
I hope for favourable draw.
And success in all our canny journey.
Happy weekend everyone[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Francieuche: 3:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
Those that posted ielts result today which centres did you write?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Gifty28(f): 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2020
Abj Immigratn office is opened since last 2 weeks, it’s just the normal process heard from someone.

femcold:
Hello All,
I had my COPR before March 18th but unfortunately because of the lockdown, we couldn’t travel and all subsequent efforts didn’t play out the way we wanted...Long story short, we have a new addition to our family and we raised cse...We are suppose to submit baby’s medical, application fee and international passport... But due to the lockdown, we can’t get pass port at the moment..Now my question is can we use the baby’s Official Birth cert to submit the online documentation while we r processing the passport
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by teeboi77: 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2020
slye:
I'm also in these shoes. if you find any info, please mention me.

if you find too please let me know,the number on the site is not going through
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 3:41pm On Jun 12, 2020
hlemon:

as seen in most gcms notes they use Google

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kingkings99: 3:54pm On Jun 12, 2020
Hello Everyone,Greetings!

Please I humbly request your opinion on MY CHANCES of securing a Provincial/Municipal nomination(or any OTHER NOMINATION Program that can lead to PR) in Canada:
I have a B.Sc and PGD; all from a Nigerian University;
I have 11 yrs+ working experience and still working;
I am 42yrs old this yr;
I am married with 2 kids.
I hope to relocate with my wife and kids to any part/region of Canada within the next 12months.

I will be very grateful for your honest response/advice as soon as possible.
Thanks in advance..

cheers!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Blehseen: 4:00pm On Jun 12, 2020
Hello house, is there anyone from unilag that has done their WES evaluation, please I need the contact of a staff in exams and record.

I also see that electronic mail is accepted as a result of pandemic. Can the university do that too or only private couriers like etx-ng can do it.

Last question please, is original certificate required post ITA. I only have statement of result.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MayorOfEdmonton: 4:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
I agree with Khalil...
I know someone else who did this...its sometimes interestingly called "One and the same person affidavit ". A deposition stating that ur name can appear in different arrangements but that you are the same person. The court guys or notary public know the format.
Cheers

kingkhalil:

I agree with you. Juxtaposed First and Middle name a lot on my documents, and all i had to do was Depose to an Affidavit explaining the discrepancy, as well as do the LOE. Got my PPR
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Thonnydon: 4:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
Boss,
Please, I will need this contact if the person is reliable and trustworthy
Prisscindy:

I can link you up to an immigration officer in Abk. For minors, it should cost about 30-35k including the fast track fee and the passport should be ready in few days. @femcold
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 12, 2020
kingkings99:
Hello Everyone,Greetings!

Please I humbly request your opinion on MY CHANCES of securing a Provincial/Municipal nomination(or any OTHER NOMINATION Program that can lead to PR) in Canada:
I have a B.Sc and PGD; all from a Nigerian University;
I have 11 yrs+ working experience and still working;
I am 42yrs old this yr;
I am married with 2 kids.
I hope to relocate with my wife and kids to any part/region of Canada within the next 12months.

I will be very grateful for your honest response/advice as soon as possible.
Thanks in advance..

cheers!
You have to just do both languages or have your spouse be the PA if they can rake up most points.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Prisscindy(f): 4:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
Thonnydon:
Boss,
Please, I will need this contact if the person is reliable and trustworthy

She's very reliable. Kindly send a DM so I can forward her number
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Prisscindy(f): 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
meetme01:

The link would be highly appreciated. Kindly link me. Thanks

Kindly send a DM so I can forward her number.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Amys: 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
slydog:

Interested bro. Nice one you're doing. Like to ask questions about banking, business analysis and lecturing

Like to know more
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by meetme01: 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
Prisscindy:

Kindly send a DM so I can forward her number.

Done. However, you can still send it to ffcecee01@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Amoj4682: 6:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
Olamiikunle:
Yes, it was 30th may.. and MOD paper based

Congratulations. Please, did you take your exam on 30/05/2020 and was it MoD or BC

Congratulations. Please who knows when BC would start their paper based exams
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Timbuktu14(m): 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
Marykelly:
Good morning everyone, so I just checked my IELTS I had LRWS 9,8.5,7,7. Is it advisable I apply for a remark for my speaking?
It's just 15k you've got to lose if they both come back unchanged. A .5 increase in one would increase your CRS score by 3points. If there are changes in the two modules, you get a 6points increase!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Timbuktu14(m): 6:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
Olamiikunle:
Good morning all...
My first time commenting despite every day follow up.
Just got my IELTS result.
LRWS- 9, 8.5, 7, 8
I was super scared of writing because i did not have time to check for errors and was super nervous while writing. I even changed "Yours Faithfully" to "Yours Faithfuly" after convincing myself it is supposed to be single L. But i was confident of paraphrasing, answering all task, relevant examples and word count. I hope this helps everyone struggling with writing..make sure you have those four factors done successfully.
For Listening, practice with ieltsonline.com. i had done the whole part 4 word for word just 2days to the exam, so that is 10 questions with no hassles.
Above all, glory be to God for He is the One who did it.
I hope for favourable draw.
And success in all our canny journey.
Happy weekend everyone
You mean what you did on ieltsonline.com came out in the test? cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Timbuktu14(m): 6:18pm On Jun 12, 2020
Amoj4682:

Congratulations. Please who knows when BC would start their paper based exams
They have started but they have been clearing backlogs of applicants that registered before the whole covid 19 shutdown. They should be done now though.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by lanregal: 6:20pm On Jun 12, 2020
Olamiikunle:
Yes, it was 30th may.. and MOD paper based

Congratulations. Please, did you take your exam on 30/05/2020 and was it MoD or BC

Were you earlier slated to do the exam for 23/05/2020 and was your center in Lagos?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by iwinosajack: 6:22pm On Jun 12, 2020
Temitee4:
Good afternoon.
Please I have a question.
I am meant to land in Canada once it’s possible to do so, although I have not been able to submit passport. I will have a baby next month and my medicals expire in August.
My question is will my husband be able to apply for a visa to accompany me land since I will be traveling with a toddler and an infant ( hubby wasn’t included in the application).
What kind of visa would he need? Has anyone done this before, how did you go about it?
Also once issued COPR, can it be extended if the reason is valid.
Thank you

If your baby come before you land, you can not travel with the new born baby just like that. You have to inform IRCC about the baby. You would be required to add the baby to your application. If your copr has been issued, it would be canceled & a new one would be given to you to include the new baby(except you don't want to go with the baby now & sponsor him/her in future). You may have to increase ur pof balance to make provisions for the addition.
Your hubby may be able to get a visit Visa to accompany you; although, ircc prefers spouses of canadians & pr holders to apply for pr instead of trv

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Prisscindy(f): 6:32pm On Jun 12, 2020
meetme01:

Done. However, you can still send it to ffcecee01@gmail.com. Thanks

I have replied
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Diavolo: 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
I'm a bit confused and I need advice please.
So I just got my ielts result today and my scores were LRWS 8.5 8.5 7.5 7. Meaning I maxed out all the sections apart from speaking. I expected more from the speaking cos I'm sure I talked better than the 7 I was given.
Anyways, I created my express entry profile and got 478. If I had maxed out my speaking it would have been 481.

So my question, is with the very high scores of recent express entry draws, should I immediately apply for remark of my speaking so as to potentially max it out or I should wait for the draws to be made. Bearing in mind, one only has 6 weeks from the date of result release to apply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.