Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (582) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1330758 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Prisscindy(f): 9:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
SunshineD1:

You might have to ask in the living in Canada forum

Thank you. I figured that too so I have asked.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Sammydizzle(m): 10:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
punchyy:

Oh really, I'd appreciate that.going to okija is even a burden in my heart.

Humphrey Madonna- 07053446504. You can call him, you'll get every necessary information from him.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by femcold: 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
Prisscindy:

I can link you up to an immigration officer in Abk. For minors, it should cost about 30-35k including the fast track fee and the passport should be ready in few days. @femcold
I will be very happy, we had gone to Abk to do itbdis last week and the officer promised it will be printed btw two days, which was yesterday..To my dismay, it’s story he was telling me yesterday that there is no paper to print bla bla bla ( whihc is there normal story but the baby has been captured)..But someone told me if I have a strong connect, they should get it out for me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by punchyy(f): 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
Sammydizzle:

Humphrey Madonna- 07053446504. You can call him, you'll get every necessary information from him.
Am so grateful, thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Sammydizzle(m): 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
punchyy:

Am so grateful, thank you.

You welcome.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Prisscindy(f): 10:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
femcold:

I will be very happy, we had gone to Abk to do itbdis last week and the officer promised it will be printed btw two days, which was yesterday..To my dismay, it’s story he was telling me yesterday that there is no paper to print bla bla bla ( whihc is there normal story but the baby has been captured)..But someone told me if I have a strong connect, they should get it out for me

How much did you pay? Since someone started the process for you, I'd advise you stick to the person because they will request more money. You know how our system is now

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by femcold: 10:58pm On Jun 12, 2020
Prisscindy:

How much did you pay? Since someone started the process for you, I'd advise you stick to the person because they will request more money. You know how our system is now
I paid 30k already
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by obiem(m): 11:19pm On Jun 12, 2020
Triplezero50:

Hi. Thank you for doing this. 
There's a group of us planning to settle in Ontario very soon, by God's grace. We are already at the tail end of the wait, hopefully VFS opens soon and we move. Since you asked us to suggest a date and time, we will not mind having this zoom meeting next Sunday, June 14th, at 6pm. Don't know what others here may suggest. Whatever date and time is finally picked will be fine. Once the link and final schedule is available, I will share it with the rest of the group. 
I'm sure there are lots of questions we want to ask you. I will be posting some of them subsequently. Let me ask the group about this and revert.
Again, thank you! 

PS: We wouldn't mind you joining us in the group as it was created to get landed folks to help us with much needed info, clarity, and advice. We already got it going and so far, it's been great. We hope to keep the momentum going and pay it forward to those coming behind us after we land too. Let me know what you think please.

Hi new group of PR's take advantage of our free newcomers session tomorrow and be abreast of the key information you need to be armed with.

*FREE Virtual Settlement Session for Newcomers in Canada on June 2020*
Maple leaf settlement service is going to organize a free settlement session for newcomers in Canada on 13th June 2020, Saturday at 2:30 pm via zoom. Those who interested to reserve the seat and attend the session please send me a PM.
Following are the topics of the session:
Canada Child Benefit
GST/HST and OTB Benefits
Resume and cover letter assistance
Mock interview assistance
Job volunteering
Internship programs
Employer cold calling
Employer database training
Job referrals (Only based on the availability of the openings in ours as well as the recruiter network)
Key word matching
OSAP
Canadian Taxation System
Tax Saving Vehicles
Incorporation Vs Full Time Jobs and Tax advantages
Credit score improvement tips
First time homebuyer’s tips
Estate Planning/ WILL
Social protection after job loss
Furniture support guidance for under income family
Home rental support guidance for under income family
Grocery support guidance for under income family
Recreation card guidance for under income family
Daycare subsidy guidance for under income family
Rental support guidance for under income family
Transit assists guidance for under income family

PM me through my number on my signature for the link details.

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Deniya: 11:19pm On Jun 12, 2020
Oh sure I can disclose.

So Back in the 90s, his elder brother wanted him to leave for greener pastures and sponsored a visa through a visa agent that got him as far as the entry border and he was turned back to Nigeria. ( fake visa). Later on, he visited the embassy and was granted a visa via an interview and went to the US. Then it was a three month period validity and he over stayed that by one month.

Returned to the country and visited again for a month. Went in to renew his visa and was scolded during his interview that he overstayed a visit but he was granted. He used it once. Stayed 8 days and returned. Went back to renew in 2007 and was denied . Reason was that he overstayed . Thought nothing much to it since he was always visiting the UK and thought he’d try again. In 2019 he wanted to attend a conference so he went for a renewal. That was when he found out after the denial that he was banned in 2007.

We got married in 2010

So he was devastated knowing that he was banned more so, now that he wants us to relocate. It’s painful but I don’t know how this plays out. No crime was committed within the country during his stay neither were any issues with authorities.

This is all that happened.

SunshineD1:

I just spoke with someone on this and he told me that the outcome of your application will depend on the offence, is it a criminal or security issue? He also mentioned that he knows of someone deported from the UK and the fellow got PR, he mentioned someone that had a DUI in UK, getting PR too. Good luck and if you're willing to share more details, I'm sure the knowledgeable ones will help you out. Cheers
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by blaqvoke: 11:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
Thank you so much, please how do I join this group? and also contact @bntech
Abuja2canada:

There is as telegram group for bcs people which is helpful as all material is there..also @bntech is doing promo or so for tutorial.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Prisscindy(f): 11:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
femcold:

I paid 30k already

Still call the woman, she has a high rank, you can budget 3k extra for her sha, probably for a recharge card.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Temitee4: 11:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
Temitee4:
Good afternoon.
Please I have a question.
I am meant to land in Canada once it’s possible to do so, although I have not been able to submit passport. I will have a baby next month and my medicals expire in August.
My question is will my husband be able to apply for a visa to accompany me land since I will be traveling with a toddler and an infant ( hubby wasn’t included in the application).
What kind of visa would he need? Has anyone done this before, how did you go about it?
Also once issued COPR, can it be extended if the reason is valid.
Thank you
Thank you for your response, really appreciate. Baby will soon be here anyways.
Will definitely file for PR for hubby but in the event of not getting anyone to accompany me, I will need hubby to assist me to go and land and come back. Won’t be easy traveling alone with an infant and a 3 year old.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SunshineD1: 12:24am On Jun 13, 2020
Deniya:
Oh sure I can disclose.

So Back in the 90s, his elder brother wanted him to leave for greener pastures and sponsored a visa through a visa agent that got him as far as the entry border and he was turned back to Nigeria. ( fake visa). Later on, he visited the embassy and was granted a visa via an interview and went to the US. Then it was a three month period validity and he over stayed that by one month.

Returned to the country and visited again for a month. Went in to renew his visa and was scolded during his interview that he overstayed a visit but he was granted. He used it once. Stayed 8 days and returned. Went back to renew in 2007 and was denied . Reason was that he overstayed . Thought nothing much to it since he was always visiting the UK and thought he’d try again. In 2019 he wanted to attend a conference so he went for a renewal. That was when he found out after the denial that he was banned in 2007.

We got married in 2010

So he was devastated knowing that he was banned more so, now that he wants us to relocate. It’s painful but I don’t know how this plays out. No crime was committed within the country during his stay neither were any issues with authorities.

Wow... Like others have said, make sure you state everything and attach all supporting documents, if any. Above all, pray and be positive. I hope to read your successful relocation story someday. Good luck with your application

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bekayy: 1:09am On Jun 13, 2020
Just disclose everything. IRCC has connects with other countries. If one lies, could be found out and that could be detrimental. It will be well. Don't worry too much. Instead learn from his experience. These Oyinbo pple don't like overstay. I await your success story within the year hopefully.

Deniya:
Good day Elders,

Please I am a new member here and I’ve been reading up a lot. I have a strong concern about my intention to relocate with my family.

Thank you all.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bekayy: 1:12am On Jun 13, 2020
Na over thinking dey cause your fear. You have a golden score. All the best.

Diavolo:

Thank you. Age isn't a problem. Na fear just dey catch me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bekayy: 1:19am On Jun 13, 2020
This ACCA people are talking about as a 2nd degree. Does one have to write all the 13 papers or just a stage to be assessed as a second degree coz ACCA is tough. I keep wondering what stage people are writing to say it's easy. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mbhs139(m): 3:10am On Jun 13, 2020
Maxugo89:

In addition, I'll be sharing the link to the proposed zoom meeting this Saturday as well, and the plan I'm planning to subscribe to can only take 100 participants, which I think should be enough.

So, let's all look forward to this Saturday and next Sunday by God's grace.

Thank you all for having me.

Pls can we use google meet instead of zoom since it can allow more people to join and its totally free, no time limit unlike Zoom.
Also anybody can join straight from the google meet website even without downloading the app.

Thanks.

I don't know how you quoted me in this message really, because I didn't really see it on my mention. I just happen to stumble on it grin.

Yes, you're right. To be honest, It didn't cross my mind that we could use Google Hangout instead of Zoom.

Well, let's see. I will try and see how I can set up a google-hangout meeting, if it works and we will go ahead with that. Particularly since you said it'll take more people. So, let's see how it goes.

Thank you very much for bringing this to our notice. You're great!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dennyjuff: 4:20am On Jun 13, 2020
bekayy:
This ACCA people are talking about as a 2nd degree. Does one have to write all the 13 papers or just a stage to be assessed as a second degree coz ACCA is tough. I keep wondering what stage people are writing to say it's easy. Thanks.
its the foundational courses ... 3 papers F1-F3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by OBINOGBE: 4:44am On Jun 13, 2020
Diavolo:
I'm a bit confused and I need advice please.
So I just got my ielts result today and my scores were LRWS 8.5 8.5 7.5 7. Meaning I maxed out all the sections apart from speaking. I expected more from the speaking cos I'm sure I talked better than the 7 I was given.
Anyways, I created my express entry profile and got 478. If I had maxed out my speaking it would have been 481.

So my question, is with the very high scores of recent express entry draws, should I immediately apply for remark of my speaking so as to potentially max it out or I should wait for the draws to be made. Bearing in mind, one only has 6 weeks from the date of result release to apply.

Please what your techniques for preparing. Kindly let us know
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Abuja2canada: 4:47am On Jun 13, 2020
blaqvoke:
Thank you so much, please how do I join this group? and also contact @bntech
Send a message
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Elvis390: 5:41am On Jun 13, 2020
Otoge:
Na only God sabi the agent wey dey flog this online presence into people's consciousness these past few days. God safe us.

Lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Triplezero50(f): 9:03am On Jun 13, 2020
urblackpearl:
Please How can I join this group. I'm headed to Ontario too.

I can add you if I have your details.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Triplezero50(f): 9:07am On Jun 13, 2020
obiem:

Hi new group of PR's take advantage of our free newcomers session tomorrow and be abreast of the key information you need to be armed with.

PM me through my number on my signature for the link details.

Great! Thank you. Will do.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Thonnydon: 9:44am On Jun 13, 2020
Boss,
I've sent a DM, you can as well help me send it to tonnexdongold@yahoo.com
Prisscindy:

She's very reliable. Kindly send a DM so I can forward her number
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Amoj4682: 10:25am On Jun 13, 2020
Timbuktu14:
They have started but they have been clearing backlogs of applicants that registered before the whole covid 19 shutdown. They should be done now though.

I hope so. Cos I was meant to write today but was sent a mail that it was cancelled so I sold opt in for cbt ielts
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Canadahome: 10:50am On Jun 13, 2020
Please, what kind of documents will someone that has been a self employed fashion designer provide to enable the person claim points for work experience?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ans123: 11:07am On Jun 13, 2020
Hello House, please is there any one here who has evaluated OND & HND, Jounalism from the National Institute of Journalism (NIJ) with WES. Was it positively evaluated. How did you go about it? Please help, a friend need this info.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jaybye: 11:21am On Jun 13, 2020
Bro, you've been in this thread for far too long to still be asking this sort of over flogged question. And by the way, from your previous posts that I've seen here in silent mode, I have never stopped wondering how many degrees you possess and how many Universities you attended after EBSU and MOU. Plus how many evaluations you're on, as I see WES and ICES in your posts grin Just curious ni o, except if, understandably, you are into agency.

Canadahome:
Please, what kind of documents will someone that has been a self employed fashion designer provide to enable the person claim points for work experience?

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Zeus04: 11:24am On Jun 13, 2020
Deniya:
Oh sure I can disclose.

We got married in 2010

So cos someone overstayed was the reason y they would impose a lifetime ban?? Quite sad. Anyways, I am an optimist and I always try even when there seem to be little or no hope. Also, as people had explained, they have in their own spaces seen cases where persons with similar travel records applied and got their PR.. So I'd advise you do same.

As also pointed out by the elders here, ensure you disclose all and don't allow them find out on their own... Cos they will anyways. Canadians are very thorough in conducting background checks and screening... Infact, before I applied for mine, had to go through all my social media pages and ensured I had not in the past misyarned in one way or the other and have also since then been careful with the kinda things I post or say on various online platforms before it will be misinterpreted against my character.

Above all, pray... The almight always come through for the innocent. All the best!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 11:25am On Jun 13, 2020
Canadahome:
for you to be asking all these questions you must be an agent. grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Brunel(m): 11:39am On Jun 13, 2020
congratulations.
all the best as you proceed

Olamiikunle:
Good morning all...
My first time commenting despite every day follow up.
Just got my IELTS result.
LRWS- 9, 8.5, 7, 8
I was super scared of writing because i did not have time to check for errors and was super nervous while writing. I even changed "Yours Faithfully" to "Yours Faithfuly" after convincing myself it is supposed to be single L. But i was confident of paraphrasing, answering all task, relevant examples and word count. I hope this helps everyone struggling with writing..make sure you have those four factors done successfully.
For Listening, practice with ieltsonline.com. i had done the whole part 4 word for word just 2days to the exam, so that is 10 questions with no hassles.
Above all, glory be to God for He is the One who did it.
I hope for favourable draw.
And success in all our canny journey.
Happy weekend everyone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.